HDFC ERGO

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC ERGO

Jan 9, 2017

poor services and unprofessional attitude of HDFC ergo car insurance

worst company to select for an insurance , absolute fraud people. they changed policy number of my car without intimating me when i called at call center they did not pickup my phone while i was on hold for 10 mins. then they made my policy lapse and i lost my whole day for it. when they picked up my phone next day, they put allegation me for being careless. they neither sent me any advance email or sms intimation me about renewal.

Jan 9, 2017

poor services and unprofessional attitude

Jan 9, 2017

poor services and unprofessional atudetti

SHAMSHER RAM BIND

Jan 6, 2017

MOTORS CLAIM

i am shamsher ram bind my motor vehicle theft date-28.02.2016 but not claim settlement. very very delay .i am continue emi deposit to HDB BANK finance. any time contract & visit HDB BANK & HDFC ERGO insurance office.
so request kindly provide my claim settlement.

Shamsher Ram Bind
Mobile No.-7399505070
Bhargavi

Dec 27, 2016

No proper update or response from team

This is regarding
Policy Nimber: ################.we took this this policy for my uncle and he got admitted in hospital because of chest pain. And he was expired after the operation in the hospital itself.we could not go for cashless in that situation and paid the bill with credit card. Have raised claim request on Sep 21st and have been following up with them daily asking for the update. Even though 4 months have been completed by raising the claim, still we didn't get any update from them.
Every time, when I call them for update, they will tell same story saying it is under progress and pls give 2 to 3 days. But no use, even after completing 4 months. Initially they have promised saying, with in 15 days they will clear the claim amount.

Friends,please do not believe this people and take a policy in this stupid and shameless company. This company is fraud and they won't understand the concerns of the people who suffered and wisely they will charge interest for their credit card which we used for medical purpose also saying HDFC ERGO is different department and credit card is different.
AmitSinhaDelhi

Dec 25, 2016

HDFC Ergo sales fault

Its regarding the policy number ################ HEALTH SURAKSHA FAMILY POLICY which I brought on Sep-Oct 2016 and I force to cancel it on Dec 16.

Few thing I would like to mention regarding the HDFC ergo team

1) They tell you one thing on call regarding policy but you would not found the same thing on policy itself (document)
2) Their representative always told you to not to discuses or repeat your concerns on recorded call which come from Mumbai (believe me if you are not doing so you are cutting your legs because this is only the call which they reproduce during any dispute)
What was my case :

I clearly mentioned all my concern and about my pre existing medical condition during sales call they told all is well and I brought the policy but on document, luckily I checked that they had not mentioned about my medical condition, initially I thought it was typo mistake and I raised the concern to customer care told them to send updated document .

After 3 week I track the status they said we were told to put you concern in exempted list, I shocked and told them It was fine during the sales call how you can do it any updated after the sale.

Initially They also told me if I need to cancel it they will deduct some % , thought it was HDFC ergo team fault (they accepted it because luckily I mentioned on recorded call) .
But my concern here is If its customer fault then there is deduction on same hand there should be some fine or interest impose to HDFC ergo as well if customer must cancel the policy because to hdfc fault.

I decided not to do any business with company how to step back at any point of time thanks to god it happened so earlier (3-4 month) else on it would be more problematic in later stages.

Regretted Customer

Regretted Customer
Amit
Deepakhrd

Dec 13, 2016

Renewal of health insurance policy

From last 6 years are your customer and previous 4 yrs I never had a problem or issue related to policy renewal from last year I am facing the policy renewal issue. after many follow ups it was renewed but this year my policy is still not renewed after many follow ups and email, and today I got email email stating to pay rs 5827 and it will renew your policy( 2952200833443501000) which is not my existing policy and my existing policy no is ################ and HDFC Ergo Ref Id:- HN3008201100862.

Please help me by renewal of my existing policy with the same amount which I have paid previous years or let me know the next escalation matix to escalate this issue.
vivek kumar anand

Dec 8, 2016

cancellation of hdfcergo health Insurance policy bearing No.2952201296544700

My hdfcergo health Insurance policy bearing No.################ is due on 12 Dec 2016. it goes on monthly premium payable through

my credit card ending with 9325. Now, I do not want to continue the insurance coverage. Hence, I request that the policy may please be treated as cancelled

and no premium need to be deducted beyond Dec 2016 please. I don't want this policy as I don't find it beneficial.

Please stop my policy and Refund my Amount in my credit card ending with 9325

I hope I would be contacted immediately or any communication would be sent to me.

Expecting your early response,

Yours sincerely,
vivek kumar anand
9871972062
Vrg1982

Dec 5, 2016

Hdfc ergo health insurance

I know no one will pay heed to my queries but as a matter of fact i should post this so that i might help someone from getting into their trap. While giving health insurance, they promise so many things but the actuals are something different. Unfortunately my wife was admitted in hospital for pleural effusion, at first they gave the pre-approval for cashless treatment for which i have the supporting mails, and the hospital also took the pre-authorisation for date extension. But at the time of the discharge they denied for the payment.
As a middle class family it's tough to shell out a lakh rupee at a one go, but we didn't have the choice. We have to make the payments. Because of this my wife got more depressed and within few days i have to readmit her in the hospital.
After submitting so many reports also they are saying that you are not eligible for claims as ur wife has a known history of hyperthyroidism. But can please anyone tell me is there any link between pleural effusion and hyperthyroidism? I have also submitted the medical reporta of her which states that she wasn't suffering from anything. Do suggest if we can do something to avoid this kind of frauds.

Vivek
Ashif Mohammed

Nov 4, 2016

Complaint regarding HDFC Ergo health insurance

I have an HDFC Ergo accident protection plan in my credit card active for the past 2 years. The reason why I opted for this policy was that 2 years back, the agent from the company had a word with me and he convinced and finally I said ok.

Now when the policy is due to renewal, I am thinking of stopping the policy. When I called Ergo customer care, the person over there told me that you will not get any amount on stopping the policy. So when I asked like where will the amount go that I have been paying for the past 2 years. He said "I understand, but this is not a lifetime insurance" and some other stupid explanations which i don't understand.

My query is that will I get the maturity amount upon stopping the policy after the EMIs are over? Or any amount like refund or something?

Request your replies.
sonali777

Oct 14, 2016

HDFC ERGO are cheats 420

my policy no ################

My spouse got hit by a car , breaking her four teeths & tearing the lips & minor injury on her head she was admitted to the HDFC ergo network hospital ( Khadak pada Hospital @ khadak pada circle, kalyan west ), The cashless claim got denied stating that spouse could be treated without getting admitted to the hospital ( Shame on HDFC ERGO for such cheap Practice ).

The joke of the year if you get hit by car breaking your teeths & bleeding your lips, & an minor injury The semi unconscious patient is suppose to get up walk up to the consultant & take treatment & again go home.

I find these HDFC ergo nothing but bunch of cheaters , & humble request to avoid taking any health Insurance policy from these cheaters.
arumugam86

Oct 5, 2016

Fraud ERGO HDFC(OFFLINE)

My policy number or Reference No is HN27042015000185,
I checked my status is invalid policy no. But still i am paying on card.

Initially, Some representative called me from hdfc credit card company and told we are running a offer of free health policy for 2 years. If i want to purchase this policy, ergohdfc will refund full amout of 9396 at the completion of the policy till then it will be deducting monthly EMI Rs.447 from hdfc credit card. Once i agreed to accept that offer, they told me. Please do not mention regarding this refund to the representative to whom im transferring your call to. Then my call was connected to ergohdfc and policy was sold to me. Now there is no one to refund my 9396₹. I want to cancel my hdfc health policy. and refund remaining 3000 to Credit card.
Laxmis

Aug 8, 2016

Fraud hdfcergo

Fraud ergohdfc
My policy number is 2952201204260700000
Some representative called me from hdfc credit card company and told we are running a offer of free health policy for 2 years. If i want to purchase this policy, ergohdfc will refund full amout of 10,000 at the completion of the policy till then it will be deducting monthly EMI r550 from hdfc credit card. Once i agreed to accept that offer, they told me. Please do not mention regarding this refund to the representative to whom im transferring your call to. Then my call was connected to ergohdfc (fraud) and policy was sold to me. Now there is no one to refund my 10,000₹. Who is fraud hdfc or ergo?
Laxmis

Aug 8, 2016

Fraud ergohdfc

My policy number is 2952201204260700000
Some representative called me from hdfc credit card company and told we are running a offer of free health policy for 2 years. If i want to purchase this policy, ergohdfc will refund full amout of 10,000 at the completion of the policy till then it will be deducting monthly EMI r550 from hdfc credit card. Once i agreed to accept tye offer they told do not mention regarding this refund to the representative im transferring your call to pls. Then my call was connected to ergohdfc and policy was sold to me. Now there is no one to refund my 10,000₹.
Ashok kumar suresh

Jul 27, 2016

not taken approval from 3days

My self Ashok Kumar my policy no 28251 0009 15547 00 000. I had admit last three days in Sethi Hospital pvt ltd Gurgaon. Hospital send for approval but last three days not received any approval. I know your services are very poor. Hospital has stop my treatment. I continue follow up with you but every time says that is under process. Please tell me what happened. Please stop that like play. I take a lot of harassment.

mobile no 7760961220
rams.yadav

Jun 26, 2016

HDFC ERGO Health policy issued without my consent

I have been using HDFC Credit card since more than two years. However recently I got to know that I have been charged for premium of HDFC ERGO health policy which I never took.

Till date I have not issued a single policy document on my address. I came to know about it when I got the message for credit card bill payment. i was shocked because I have not used my credit card from last 6 months. After repeated visit to HDFC Bank and numerous call to customer care, I was informed by customer care that I have been charged for premium of policy. This information was provided after many other excuses and threatening by HDFC customer care official.

I am highly upset with the HDFC bank and its service. I don't agree that i have taken any health policy from HDFC and if any such policy is issued without my knowledge. I want it to cancel with immediate effect. I also need refund of money which have been deducted from my credit card.

Also I want to cancel my credit card as I am no more interested in HDFC services. All my demands should be fulfilled otherwise I will complain to IRDA.

Policy no: 52053936

email Id: [email protected]
Chouser

May 20, 2016

Cancellation/ Rejects/Claims

I have very bad experience with all health Insurance companies in India... for selling they mentioned we will give this and that to Sr Citizens.. I booked policy with Star Health / Cignattk / Hdfcergo all have rejected ...The Medical Reports shown to the Doctors and they reply me all is well no need medicens but due to age factor some of test go up-down its not big issue..

I understand that all Insurance working like mafia they not like to refund and settle the Case in net hospital

I have get massages from the refund is credit in my account via AVR No from above 3 companies since last more then 4 weeks and amount not credited in my account.... when ever call them or mail they have reply we have credited the in your bank and check with them. But they not understand if some body transfer/credit in account next day account will reflected and get sms massage even alter every 2-3 days I am mailing bank statement they not agreed funds not credited in accounts..They only stand on there on-words only.

Further all Health Insurance company Cheater they are rolling Public money.
Pemmadi

May 15, 2016

Cancel my ergo health insurance

Cancel my ergo health insurance and refund my amount 5000rs which has taken from my credit card .Already i have given a complaint to customer care.so please refund my amount.

dalip puri

May 6, 2016

hdfc ergo renewal policy not received

My old individual personal accident policy no.51792880/00001 from 21/01/2014 to20/01/2016.Same was extended and payment is deducted from hdfc cc but till date have not got policy.also not getting toll free 18002700700. Mob 09417200093.. [email protected]
satishame

Feb 20, 2016

HDFC ERGO CLAIM SETTLEMENT

HDFC ERGO has rejected my application for pre authorization hospitalisation.

From past 5 yrs i am paying the HDFC ERGO Health insurance . at the time of taking the insurance they said they will cover pre existing after 4 yrs. after 4th yr i went for my surgery (met with an accident on 12/08/2011) but they denied my application saying that i didnt inform them about my accident and loss of thumb. As per me i informed them about this at the time of taking the policy. when i called asked for the recordings at the time of issuance of policy the customer care representative told me to put mail to [email protected], i kept mail on 29th jan 2016 for recording, i got reply from their auomated service that they revert back in 3 working days but i didnt get any reply. Again i called them on 4th feb 2016, they said the same they will revert back, again i got mail on 4th feb 2016 informing that they will revert back in 5 working days.
I didnt get any reply till now, again i called them on 18th feb 2016 they are saying that they are working on it, they said i will get reply within 48 hrs, i didnt get reply till today (i.e., 21st feb 2016).
when i called today to 18002700700 they are saying that they are are unable to get the recordings and will arrange call back within 24 hrs.
After 5 min i called to 18002001999 they are saying that they wont provide me the recordings because of internal policy,
They said they will only provide the recordings to the court if i go legally.

Below is the attachment of pre authorisation denial which i received from HDFC ERGO

Please help me to get my recordings for my clarification.

HDFC ERGO ID : ER############E
Hospitalization Period : From 27/01/2016 to 29/01/2016
With reference to your cashless authorization request for hospitalization of above mentioned patient, we have scrutinized your request with respect to policy terms & conditions. And we regret to inform you that we are unable to sanction the cashless benefit for the said hospitalization due to following reasons :
As per the documents submitted, patient was admitted on 27/01/2016 for the treatment of Thumb and hand deformity correction. Patient was a known case of Thumb and hand injury before the first inception of the policy (29/08/2011). Insured had not disclosed the ailment while purchasing the policy. hence there is non disclosure of material facts. thus this claim is being denied under section 10 r ii. .
Please note that the cashless claim rejection for the said request does not imply denial of treatment and does not in way prevent you from seeking necessary medical attention or hospitalization and claiming for reimbursement subject to policy terms & conditions.
We request you to kindly mention the above CCN number for all future communication related to this claim.
For any further clarifications / queries please call our toll free 1860 2000 700 and we will be glad to assist you.
Team – Health Claim ServicesHDFC ERGO ID : ER############E
Team – Health Claim Services

HDFC ERGO ID : ER############E
Team – Health Claim Services
babbili sajanth

Feb 11, 2016

cancell my hdfc ergo insurance

Sir iam.sajanth babbili recently 3 days back i activted my hdfc credit card after one day i get call from hdfc ergo insurance company and they r diverted my mind and debited of rs 6228 from my credit card
Plz i dont want your insurance plz cancell my policy and refund my rs 6228 to my credit card my credit card end with 9467 and my mobile number 9849964231
E.P.GOPINATH

Feb 7, 2016

Cancelling of HDFC Ergo Policy

DEAR SIR ,
My name is Gopinath E.P
My account no: 50100105538612

I WANT TO CANCEL MY HEALTH POLICY & REFUND MY AMOUNT..THOSE DEDUCTED BY MY CREDIT CARD....OTHERWISE I WILL COMPLAINT TO I R D A. . BUT AT PRESENT I DID NOT GET ANY LETTER FROM HDFC ERGO OR HDFC BANK..
SO I WANT TO DIS CONTINUE MY HEALTH POLICY,
SACHIN GIRI GOSWAMI

Oct 6, 2015

CANCELATION OF MY POLICY

DEAR SIR ,
I WANT TO CANCEL MY HEALTH POLICY & REFUND MY AMOUNT..THOSE DEDUCTED BY MY CREDIT CARD....OTHERWISE I WILL COMPLAINT TO I R D A. YOUR EXECUTIVE TELLING ME THAT YOU WILL GET WRITTEN COMMITMENT FROM H D F C BANK.IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM ANY TYPE OF AMOUNT WITHIN 2 YEARS. BUT AT PRESENT I DID NOT GET ANY LETTER FROM HDFC ERGO OR HDFC BANK..
SO I WANT TO DIS CONTINUE MY HEALTH POLICY,
raguuuu

Sep 11, 2015

REFUND

My self P.Tamilselvi, i want refund the amount rs 3709 which is debited by you on 21/05/2011 i did not get any refund amount . i want clear my credit card please refund my amount rs 3709.

MY POLICY O: 50729249
REFERENCE NO : HN20052011000135
My mail id was : [email protected]

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...