HDFC Home Loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Home Loan

imtiyazhussain

Oct 18, 2018

HDFC Home Loan 635737073

Mentely harrassed by HDFC and left no Choice...

My loan Number is 635737073.I did the biggest mistake of life that i dreamed buying own House. My life was Good and happy than suddenly i dreamed buying own house. i selected the property, paid the booking amount and everything was going perfect i was very happy but suddenly someone from builder suggested me to took a loan from HDFC. He gave me the contact number of HDFC sales executive. Sales Executive contacted me to completed the paper work and offered me an Interest rate 8.55 % with 85% finance and 3 Lac renovation loan after the home loan.

My requirement was very cleared and HDFC sales team committed to complete the same without any issue which is recorded ON Call thats why i applied home loan and decided to buy a property. there were manythings happened before the disbursement of Loan which cannot be described and will come out in the investigation after my Death.At the time of disbursement they increased the interest rate from 8.55 % to 8.85% and 15 days after disbursement i received an email that they increased .10% Interest rate again. i was committed to get Fixed interest rate for first 2 year.

I made the second bigest mistake i choosed HDFC. HDFC home Loan team pushed me in depression. its been 3 months they mentely harrassed me in the name of home loan. i was being rolled out between HDFC Sales and Munirka team. HDFC sales team committed to give me renovation so i applied for the same. they took Rs. 4000 as file charge for renovation loan and completed the documentation. its been more than one month now, i applied for 6 lac. My requirement was very cleared from the begining when i took first home loan that i need renovation load as per requirement. sales team checked my eligibility it was fine. after one month and taking file charges from me they refused to give me any loan as i was not eleigible after taking 85% on my First loan. No one informed me in begining seems the HDFC is making money in name of File charges. their is no policy for customers and such company cheating with customers.

No i am in depression and i have no money right now. i already invested all my money. HDFC left me in the middle and left no Choice except sucide. HDFC forced me to do something wrong with my life HDFC Left No Choice for Me
jitendra2600

Sep 15, 2018

Hdfc home loans - Looted Processing Fee (not refund)

I was victim, as hdfc sales person vikash Kumar file my Topup loan and he has no idea about the same and charged me INR 5900 as processing fee. Mr Uday Raj called me and denied the same and revert file. Bank is not refunding my processing fee. It was my hard money. All are in same place even Vikash Kumar sales person also involved in this crime as they looted customers. Don trust on hdfc bank.
Manuel Alphonse Jerrin Lobo

Sep 14, 2018

Not a customer and not availed any Home loan but staff from Chennai calling me to my cellphone repeatedly to pay the dues

I am not a customer of HDFC Bank and I have not availed any loan/Home Loan from HDFC Bank. But last saturday (08.09.2018) I received a call from Chennai landline (044-66127500) to my mobile (9751051559) and a lady staff told that they are calling from HDFC Home Loan branch Chennai and that two dues of Home Loan which I have availed are pending. I told her that I have not availed any loan. In turn she asked me then why I accepted my name I told that is my name. Then immediately she cut the call. Then again today half an hour back I received a call from Chennai landline (044-28578600). Another lady called and asked if I have paid the dues of Home Loan. I asked her who has availed Home Loan and the details of the land for which housing loan was availed, immediately she cut the phone. Sir, I request you to kindly interfere and to let me know the details who have availed Home Loan using my name and ID.
Satheesan k. Viswanathan

Jul 15, 2018

House Loan EMI

My name is Satheesan, I take a house loan of 13,00000/-Rs from your thiruvalla branch on June 2008. for ten years duration,,(120 months)as per bank manager suggestion i suggested floating interest system, My EMI is 17361-/month, On 2015 October i contact thiruvalla branch to know the status,they told me your loan 120 months finishing 2018 june,but HDFC bank providing two months emi deduction as bonus to you.so you pay up to April 2018..then they told me to sign one foam and pay Rs-1700-then you can get the present interest benefit,that can reduce your EMi,,I do the same and from May 2016 my EMI is Rs.16359, and November 2017 i planed to purchase a building so i need money more so i send my wife to your thiruvalla branch to close my loan for taking a new loan,that time they said my loan is going to finish on 31 oct.2019,,I shocked and i reached their for one week emergency vacation, but your bank is closed because of strike, I call manager and asked about this matter , he saying that this happened because of floating interest ,,If that is the reason then why reduced my EMI , Why you told me that your loan going to finish on 2018 april,,,Why you told me you pay118 months only,,this happened on 2015 October,,i never request you to reduce my EMI then why you do that.. ...Hope this happened by mistake so please i want to close my loan for taking new,,please check and give me the final words...my email id,,satheesansaudiarc@gmail.com
Pravin Kumar c

Jun 28, 2018

Complaint related to loan disbursement

Dear team
I was applied my loan month of 16/05/2018. Loan is got approved but they still keeps pending saying legal pending for documents verification from builder side builder is ready to get original documents but HDFC Ltd electronic city staff is saying because of month end it will take another 7 days kindly clarify and resolve my problem .

Application number-633112342

Kindly contact me -8496023126
Deepak Gupta Alwar

Apr 12, 2018

False Commitment and undue charges

My self Deepak Gupta (Customer ID 20568860) having relationship with HDFC Bank Ltd. since 2005. Recently I took a Home Loan form HDFC Home Loan division vide Loan account No. 631723164. I feel very sorry to inform you that inspite of having long lasting relationship with HDFC, the troubles faced by me during my Home Loan sanction and disbursement.

Pls. find below step wise issues

1. I was looking for Home loan to buy a new property in Bhiwadi. In second week of March 2018, Mr. Mukesh Kumar who himself introduced me as employee of your HDFC Home Loan Branch in Alwar (Rajasthan).

2. Next day I visited his home at night and asked about all the formalities and applicable charges and processing fee w.r.t. Home Loan sanction and disbursement amounting to Rs.15 Lakh to Rs.20 Lakh.

3. Mukesh assured me that there will not be any charges except Processing fee @ 0.25% of Loan amount with minimum of Rs.3,065/- . He asked me to pay only Rs.3,065/- as minimum processing fee balance he will get it waived off from Bank. He also confirmed about the applicable interest rate in my case will be 8.40% PA. I requested him to please fix this 8.40% PA rate for next three years tenure. Which he also agreed.

4. Very next day I again visited his home at night and submitted all the required papers along with processing fee charges of Rs.3,065/- vide cheque no. 551867, dated 12.03.2018 drawn on HDFC Bank Ltd. Alwar.

5. On 20.03.2018 I received a SMS from HDFC Loan Division that my loan has been approved.

6. On 4th April 2018 I visited HDFC Home Loan Division in Alwar and inquired with Mukesh, about the status of my loan disbursement. To my surprise when Mukesh asked me to make payment of balance processing fee of Rs.2,955/-. I had some heat arguments with him as he committed before as Rs.3,065/- will be applicable processing fee and balance he will get waived off from Bank. However I made the payment of Rs.2,955/- thru HDFC Link sent by him on 05.04.2018.

7. On 6th April 2018 I received call from Mukesh who told me that while doing registration of my home, some Loan stamp duty charges has to be paid by me, approximately Rs.4,000/- and also asked me to get the stamp papers purchased from Notary public/Tehsil. Now this time I was too much shocked and heat arguments started with him over phone, because previously I was not told about such charges. He felt sorry that he forgot to inform about these charges previously, but told me that in any case you have to make this payment.

8. As the home registration date was approaching near and I was left with no other option, so I purchased stamp papers of Rs.3,800/- (including commission). However I made the cash payment of Rs.4,000/- because that third person to whom Mr. Mukesh introduced me and who sold these stamp papers asked for his commission also. All these things were happened in the presence of Mr. Mukesh on 07th April 2018.

9. 9th April 2018 was the date which was fixed for Home registration, so I was asked by Mukesh to visit HDFC Home Loan Branch at morning for signatures. When I sat for signatures all loan papers, I was again surprised to see that the applicable interest rate as mentioned in the agreement was 8.45% PA, instead of 8.40% as agreed previously with Mukesh. Moreover there was no locking period of 3 years for fixing the interest rate as I requested earlier and agreed by Mukesh. This time I lost my tamper and had a quarrel with Mukesh that why not a single commitment has been followed by you. It means you are cheating with your customers. Mukesh told that this is Bank's fault because he already informed the Bank about locking period. He went to the manager and asked for the solution. Manager told him that this will be some time consuming activity and will take at least two days time.

10. Second party involved in this property sale was already sitting in registrar office at Bhiwadi, so again I had no other option but to sign all the loan papers without reading further and arguing with Mukesh and Manager, because there was no point in that.

11. On reaching at Bhiwadi registrar office for home registry where second party was already waiting for me. Registry was done, but suddenly one person came to me who introduced himself as lawyer from HDFC Bank and asked me to pay Rs.1,500/- as his fee/charges.

12. Now by this time I got so much upset with myself to choose HDFC for home loan.

Now from the above facts hope you will understand the pain that one has to go through while taking loan from such a reputed Loan Provider like HDFC, thru these types notorious touts who are defaming the name of your institute.

I sincerely request you to kindly look into the matter and provide me some sort of relief and solution to my grievances.
abhichat.82

Mar 9, 2018

False Promise and Deduction of Basic Processing Fee

I had applied for HDFC commercial loan. The loan agent assured me that a certain amount based on which i made the down payment and processing fee but later the bank degraded the valuation amount by almost 20 lacs. Later the bank itself increased valuation by 10 lacs but still the difference between the committed amount and the actual amount exceeds 10 lacs. The bank has also deducted the processing fee of 47,000/- of which they are willing to only refund 41,000/-.
My question here is very simple. Why did the sales executive commit of a certain loan amount when he knew that such amount cannot be offered? Why is the bank deducting 6000 rupees for such commitments given by the bank?

My file number is 631271313. - Pune, Shivaji Nagar Branch.

raiatulddn

Feb 7, 2018

Falsely took processing fees

I was approached by HDFC executive that they will do Top up loan on my existing Home loan. When representative(Mr Ravi) came i confirmed him that my flat is not registered as few months back only i received possession letter and at that time he asked me for tri party agreement which i shared and also payed processing fees. later HDFC bank sanctioned my loan but rejected disbursement stating that property needs to be registered along with few other documents which as per builder is with Bank.
My question is when representative is already aware that this property was not registered, why even he went for processing and made me pay processing fees. Now HDFC is not ready to return processing fees that i payed. This is total hypocrisy.

My HDFC file number is 630482433
mukesh.dangwal

Jan 30, 2018

false commitment

MY FILE NO IS 627448431/WA AND EXECUTIVE TOLD ME NO CHARGES EXCEPT PROCESSING FEES THAT ALSO ADJUSTED WITH EMI BUT LATER ON LAWYER TOLD ME FEES FOR LAWYER AND IN LETTER THEY DIDINOT METION ANY LAWYER FEES NOW I NEED MY PROCESSING FEES TO BE REFUND

THIS IS 5TH TIME I AM WRITING MAIL . I AM EXHAUSTED FROM HDFC BANK
BHARATH KUMAR SONI

Dec 13, 2017

one of the worst bank, i will never a were opt for this bank nor will recommend to this bank, one of the uneducated staff those this bank have so far i observed and don't even respond to people/customer issues. one of the cheap and worst bank i would say.
suresh margabandhu

Nov 22, 2017

Processing fee refund

Need refundable amount
I am hdfc customer i have applied for Site Loan File No (628998119) and Top up loan application File No (628998171)
For which as per sale executive Debraj Panda (9538536561) and sales manager Abhishek Yadav (9620123576) instruction i have submitted all document through directly and mail and given two cheque 6100 and 2500

The process was completed as per below
1. Loan Application received

2. Loan Application received

3. Preliminary Check
of Documents by Sales Team.

4. Submission of Loan Application
for Processing

5. Review of Loan Application
by Credit Team

Before Approval of Loan Application, They informed my application File No (628998119) is regret due to B khata site area should be 1000 sq feet and mine is 959 sq feet.

I was applied top loan on 1 st November that time no one inform the same. Final stage only they informed so this is whose mistake.

Before Final stage only they were informed to me.

They returned 2560 only out of 8600.

However Looking forward for your response on above of this loan and return my remaining money back which I have given for processing.
The same already mailed to corresponding person but No one proper response. So kindly do needful.
Suresh M
Gokul Nirwan

Nov 21, 2017

Home Loan high interest rate

My self Gokul Nirwan and my home loan A/c no. is 609044086, i was close my loan in last month and HDFC charging me 10.5% interest till last month and home loan interest rate has been reduced before 2-3 year and all other bank charing is 8.35% to 9% in last 2-3 years

I need my money return, which i pay extra to HDFC
Naveentda

Nov 20, 2017

HDFC Home loan transfer no response for 21 days

Due to personal reasons I want to transfer my loan account to another bank account. I have only received list of documents but HDFC is not providing outstanding letter and not responding. On calling they just say concerned person will call and I never get a call.
Customer service is also bad when it comes to getting back on loan rate reduction forms online.
madhav1506

Nov 7, 2017

Loan Processing - Pathetic Ccare

I am existing customer of HDFC, applied for modification loan, its been 15 days no status is been updated or representative bother to respond.

Half of the time he is not at office or in a meeting/Leave. by luck if he is a desk, he would say it would take 2 more days... its been more then 15 days that multiple 2 days have passed by..

when i tried reaching other representatives they say he is spoc, we cannot look into your request.

filled there complaints forms and sent emails till date no call or any reply from HDFC CCare.. guys any one who wants to take a loan sincere advice avoid these guys... once u pay processing fee these guys vanish.

these guys have become more worse than public banks...

Madhav
Manish Dhariya

Oct 23, 2017

CRADIT CARD

DEAR SIR
MY NAME IS MANISH KUMAR DOB 15.12.1985. PLEASE LET ME KNOW CREDIT CARD APPLICATION .TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY REFERENCE NO. IS 17090712899240W1 . MOBILE NO. IS 8693831412 ,EXPECTED THE INFORMATION IS AS SOON AS.

REGARDS,

MANISH KUMAR
MOB :8693831412
MAIL: manishflystar1985@gmail.com
vineshfrank

Oct 4, 2017

any complaints have been addressed here ?

being a hdfc customer for past 5 years ... iam very much frustrated with HDFC home loan channel .
i just want to know has any complaints have been addressed here ? before i wast time in writing complaints
msenthilnet

Sep 29, 2017

HOME LOAN-# 618806004- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE_ FRUSTRATED

I have housing loan account on HDFC Bank Ltd # 618806004. Due to some personal issues, i need to transfer my existing home loan-# 618806004 to other bank(State Bank of India). As instructed by HDFC Bank Ltd, i have submitted all the required documents with request letter for the same, a 20 days back. Even though,I handover the documents in person to Mr. Prabhu- HDFC Associate- HDFC Bank Ltd, West Veli street- (Opp. to Railway Junction-Madurai.) Madurai. still the transfer process has not yet initiated or completed.

Post several complaints made on customer care, i have got no response from either side, Bank and Customer care. I am very much fed up with the bank services and the way the associate approached me. Though, I met Mr. Balamuralikrishna over the mobile, but no luck on this regard.

It hardly pushes me for a legal action.

NOTE: Request you to take immediate action on this regard.

Required Documents from HDFC Bank Ltd for Transfer process.

1. Current outstanding balance statement or lettter.
2. List of documents which is available with HDFC Bank Ltd.
karthi11

Sep 19, 2017

Need refundable amount

I am hdfc customer based on my home loan i have applied Top up loan application File No (627817675)
For which as per sale executive instruction i have submitted all document through directly and mail.
The process was completed as per below
1. Loan Application received

2. Loan Application received

3. Preliminary Check
of Documents by Sales Team.

4. Submission of Loan Application
for Processing

5. Review of Loan Application
by Credit Team

Before Approval of Loan Application, Yesterday They informed my application File No (627817675) is regret due to outstanding of my home loan.

I was applied top loan on 31 th August that time no one inform the same. Final stage only they informed so this is whose mistake.

Before Final stage only they were informed to me.

Last Towday before also they asked address proof for HR Letter and same I have submitted.

However Looking forward for your response on above of this loan and return my money back which I have given for processing.
KARTHIK K
Susmita Kumari Padhy

Sep 18, 2017

HDFC LOAN APPROVAL - File No: 626085000

I have applied for a Home Loan for a property where the documentation was still under retrieval. We informed the agent that we might not need Home Loan on a immediate basis as some documents are still pending for clearance.

Then Mohammed - mohammadwahuddin@hdfcsales.com (HDFC executive) assured, lets apply for the loan, at-least you will get the eligibility and by any case the deal is not furnished, the processing of 10000 + tax would be refunded if not disbursed.

I got the sanction letter, but now the legal verification failed from my lawyer, so cancelled the plan. So requested bank for reimbursement of Processing fee, which is been declined now.

Now that executive left and one of the manager says this cannot be refunded.

If m not taking the loan due to document issues, why will I bare the processing fee of the company.

I have finalized a different property and already booked the flat and wanted to apply for the HDFC loan of 68 Lakhs, but the team is not supporting.

Kindly look into the issue and help.
Susmita Kumari Padhy

Sep 18, 2017

HL processing fee refund- File # 6260850002

Then Mohammed (HDFC executive) assured, lets apply for the loan, at-least you will get the eligibility and by any case the deal is not furnished, the processing of 10000 + tax would be refunded if not disbursed.

Now that executive left and one of the manager says this cannot be refunded.

Susmita
manishugave

Sep 7, 2017

Loan Disbursement

Its been a more than 15 days I have submitted all the required documents for loan disbursment.
Now I realize now I had done a big mistake of taken loan from your bank.
Whenever I contacted banker, he assured me for disbursement within next two three days.
I am now fed up with poor response from your bank. Every time you come up with an excuse & with a new date.

I have seen HDFC Ltd disbursing the loan within the one week time to my other colleages without any hassle.

Now, Builder is asking for interest to be paid on the said amount due to delay in the disbursement. As there is no fault from my end.
HDFC has made the delay in the loan disbursement and I can not pay the interest.So what shall I do?

Manish
manishugave

Sep 7, 2017

Loan Disbursement

Its been a more than 20 days I have submitted all the required documents for loan disbursement.
Now I realize now I had done a big mistake of taken loan from your bank.
Whenever I contacted banker,he assured me for disbursement within next two three days.

Manish
sandip shah86

Aug 31, 2017

without inform give penalty of Rs.403

i had taken loan 7.65lakh.
my account number is 621152475.
bank inform me that first installment will be release 11327 but it cames 15325.
now HDFC Bank Give me penalty of Rs.403.
after many tries i didn't reimburse my money from bank.
many times inform bank manager but he always tell it's take a time.
already 3 months passed.
very ridiculous services....
my contact number is 7069001069
Rajeshbk

Aug 31, 2017

Fraud!!!! HDFC HOME LOAN PERSONAL

File number 624168512

The loan amount which was approved 3months ago!! I'm having tough time with your HDFC personal in getting the amount disburse. Every time I keep hearing false promises and unacceptable reason.

I'm tried of following up with HDFC and looking forward to get this cancelled as it didn't helped me any ways to fullfil my requirement on time and reimburse all my amount which I have spent on this loan.

Shanthraj@hdfcscales.com was the one who was following up and now he doesn't even answer my phone call.

This is disrespectful and not acceptable in any manner!!! I'm disappointed with the way HDFC is treating customers!!!

Looking forward for your response on cancellation of this loan and return my money back which I have spent..

Rajesh BK
dc_786ribadiya

Aug 11, 2017

Very Poor Service by HDFC bank home loan

Loan disbursement
File number: 626404287:

I was got too much call from HDFC for home loan. when I apply for loan they promise me they will provide me loan within 10 days.

After applying loan with HDFC not getting any call for loan status. even loan executive also not giving proper answer. Its about >55 days but still not receiving loan amount from HDFC. they was deducted 7000/- Rs as processing fees withing 12 days.

PLEASE RETURN MY PROCESSING FEES WITH INTEREST.

I suggest to all never go with HDFC for loan. they are giving wrong promising. due to wrong promising I need to pay more to builder because I am depended on HDFC.

NEVER NEVER GO WITH HDFC.

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....