Sir, This is Deepak Kumar (Mob.-9062940460, [email protected]
)HDFC Bank a/c holder (Cust. Id.- 63958662, A/c no.- 50100116851378). I had open HDFC bank a/c in 2015 as max saving account with HDFC securities a/c. When I was trade in equity script in 2015-16, I saw your bank automatically sold my holding shares and that time I was found our Vedanta ltd. shares approx. 400-500 shares sold automatically. And that amount not receive till now. Approx 10 months later, I have changed my max saving account to Classic Account in that case my saving account changed to non-maintenance account but still you have charged me rs.700 rupees every month for non-maintenance charge. And few months later, bank have automatically changed my classic account to again max saving account i.e. in maintenance account without any confirmation/inform.
At that time I was in financial problem, so I was decided to close my account but my small shares holding exist in demat account. That’s way I was decided to share my account details to my friend Arindom Patra (Mob.-9563565848) and after that he was handle and continue with my hdfc account service. After that I have used my credit card only. But few months later HDFC bank authority was called me and they have told me, you have taken loan of Rs.155000 against your credit card. That time I was shocked, and ask how is that possible? How can give you loan to any other person without my permission. Earlier, when HDFC was offered me pre-approved personal loan of Rs2.55 lacs three times, but every times loan offered rejected by Branch manager and executive due to IT files.
After that, I was trying to contact my friend but still not reachable. Again, I was trying to contact HDFC bank customer care for sanctioned authority name please and tried to talk directly, but still HDFC Bank not provided any name to me.
After that, my credit card was blocked by HDFC Bank in sep.2018 .
HDFC Bank have taken action without any permission/information :
1. Sold my many intraday and holding shares automatically, that’s reason I've faced many losses.
Till I’m not getting approx. 400- 500 shares amount of Vedanta ltd.
Till not getting 200 bonus shares of script name don't know (check statement details, that time price Rs.142/share)
Automatically sold my 18000 shares of Avance Technology Ltd.
Without my permission changed my Classic Account to Normal Max Saving Account
Three times rejected my pre-approved personal loan of Rs.255000 due to IT files, which was directly pre-approved by HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank was charged approx rs700 per month many times for a/c non-maintenance fee
Without my permission/documentation/confirmation/physical acceptation sanctioned loan amount of Rs155000 against my credit card. Why hdfc bank provided loan against credit card amount was directly credit in my saving account instead of credit card?
9. I was received mobile sms from name of HDFC Bank to buy 2000 shares of Sawaca Business Finance Ltd. @24. Because of this, I have lossed approx 42k in that shares.
10. In 16 Feb. 2016 HDFC Securities was sold my all vedanta ltd. holding shares automatically @73. I have lost big amount in this script. After one year price hike from @73 to @360.
11. I wasn't receive total credit limit of my credit card of Rs.120000. I have receive Rs.112000 credit limit of my credit card. I don't know rest amount is where.
Without any confirmation HDFC Bank was blocked my credit card in Sep 2018.
Without any reason HDFC was charged me over limit fee on my credit card many times.
Latest automatically actioned by HDFC Bank
14. An unknown number(25485081) updated automatically on my HDFC Securities account on 08 March 2019.
15. A fake Insurance policy generated automatically by HDFC Life on 11 March 2019, which has Policy No.: IF000119 UIN: 101N005V05, Scheme no.-PM000216744 with mentioned unknown mobile number (8486478144) and unknown address (B-121 sector-5, Noida, Delhi NCR, Delhi-201301).
Why, and what nonsense going on? Why HDFC Bank operated my account automatically. Please investigate and refund my all deducted amount which was deducted automatically in last three and half years and revert my all losses amount which was operated by HDFC Bank.
Sir, I don’t know what should I do.. I have no enough amount to pay my loan amount. Please investigate and verify my complete issue and give me suitable resolution.
Definitely I will accept your given resolution feedback.
HDFC Cust. Id- 63958662