HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Robin Rishi

Aug 25, 2016

invalid transaction

I was subscribed to Smart pay service by HDFC to pay my telephone bill from Aircel. The fraud bill amount was sent to me by Aircel which was paid automatically through my HDFC Credit card.

I request for help to decline this trasanction.
Sri Devi

Jul 24, 2016

HDFC FOOD CARD NOT WORKING

I have HDFC Food Plus card , taken from TCS SPENCER office. This card is not accepted outside office , means in Big Bazar, Reliance zone etc....

Hence we are not able to spent our money and its remaining in the card.

While we received this card , we asked this about to that HDFC employee who issue this card.He said that this card can be used in super markets. Hence we bought this card.we have tried in super markets but the same was rejected.So we called customer care they said the card will not be used in super markets and it will be valid only for ready to eat foods.

If we cannot use it outside office like in Big Bazaar, Reliance market and in other markets then its of no use.

Can you please let me know why it is not working as per the instruction provided by the employee of HDFC

If it will not accept the card in supermarket than there is no use to continue with HDFC food plus card.

Please suggest ........

My card # ############ 0818..............

Devi.B
saianusha

Jul 10, 2016

Fraud call from HDFC

I have received a call from delhi stating that they have been calling from HDFC regarding job offer,,they have said all the perainal details which i have mentioned in resume like dre of birth,previous company salary package and so on,, and they have detected 12500 saying that is verification procesa and the amount will be credited immediately but its not credited, i have been following up with them they said that the amount will be credited on 8 th july 2016 for sure but not credited yet and after that day all the numbers are switch off,please hel me on this to get my money back.

Below are the numbers they have contacted name kk gupta,

Below is the number given by them saying that their managers number,

Below is the mail id in which they have exchanged emails,

monis siddiqui

May 19, 2016

service

hello
HDFC team i had contact u she pick the cal and keep the cal directly even no is not toll-free even i contact to u my account is lock i not able to open the net banking so this service r u provide customer have no value if ever cal record so licence my cal also she pickup the cal and disconnect the cal so action and make me with 24hr or i will deactivate the a/c with after 10 day no need to open the who provide me this kind of service for what u r pay them to pickup the call only and i want to use the internet bank even i try to create new password its show that account is lock even not use debit card for the bill that ever not working HDFC security 3D password setting this website not working

service

kanika2

May 8, 2016

Without information money deduction form account

I have my salary account by my office, they opened my account on October 2015, but did not credit salary for 4 months,after that they credit salary on the month of february , but at the mid of march 1500 of money had been deducted form my account without any information,I have already registered my complain in HDFC, now I don't understand what to do. Please help me in this regard.

Kanika
puneetarora212

Apr 5, 2016

Credit Card bill even after closing

I am Puneet Arora .This is complaint about HDFC credit card department, I purchased their credit card around 2 years back. I was regularly paying their bills.
Once i forgot my card somewhere and lost it, so i called their customer care to block the card. But i was still getting bills.
I called them and asked the reason, they said you have just blocked the card and not closed it. I asked the procedure to close.
They asked me to write an application for closure of credit card and drop at any HDFC ATM dropbox.

Its been 2 years and i am still getting the bills...please suggest what should i do

Does this affect my CIBIL score?

I think because of this CITIBank has rejected my credit card application.
ksharma08

Mar 3, 2016

Cheque Dummy Account

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 3rd March, 2016 and it is showing the following statement.

RD-KUSHA SHARMA Dr - 27102990000015 - CHEQUE DUMMY MALLESHWARAM WTC

Rectify it kindly as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] My contact no 9036925254.

Kusha Sharma

Email: [email protected]
balarajuvallala

Dec 31, 2015

DUMMY ACCOUNT CHECK

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 31 DEC and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD BALARAJU VALLALA Dr - 50200006461662 - CHEQUE DUMMY-DOMLUR LAYOUT

and you even not informed me via sms or mail.
what is this deduction for?

Rectify it kindly as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] My contact no 8904210341

Balaraju vallala
Neha Gupta

Dec 17, 2015

Issue with HDFC gift plus card service

I have purchased HDFC gift plus card through netbanking on 1/12/2015. Today, I called customer care to check card status and they informed me that card has been delivered and received but I haven't received the card. I called again to cross check and customer care person told me that card has been shipped . These people are telling me different stories in each call. I am very disappointed with their service.

Delivery time of card is 10-11 days and it's more than 15 days but I haven't received the card.

Please help me...

Neha
Tamal Mondal

Dec 16, 2015

VULGAR & ABUSIVE LANGUAGE FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER

One unknown person is calling to my number several times today and using very abusive and vulgar language to me. Unknown number +919717796245. And if I say I will complain to police means he say he don't care. No one will do anything to me. He saying like so.. please let me know the solution.. or any other way please suggest me.. please
Tamal Mondal

Dec 16, 2015

abusive & vulgar language from unknown number

Janagan06

Nov 5, 2015

money deducted without any inform

An amount of 2500/- deducted from my account on 5th November and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD JANAGAN J Dr - 00532990000023 - DUMMY CHEQUE
Phone no : 9500735116
shankshanks

Sep 17, 2015

Transferred amount not credited to ICICI bank

hello sir,

I have transfered 12000 to icici bank on 16th sep at 4.30 pm through IMPS online transaction, amount got debited from my account, but after 24 hrs also still its not credited to icici bank. "No Data Available" is showing on transaction status, i didnt get any mail or messages from hdfc also.

Can you please check and process it soon,otherwise please refund the amount to my account.

my reference id for the transaction is : ############

thanks,
shankari

Sep 16, 2015

Money debited but ticket not booked

Hello Sir,

When I try to book the following ticket, my money is debited from the account, but the ticket is not booked. I have contacted the Redbus and the payment got stuck at HDFC bank itself. I have paid with my HDFC netbanking account. Rs. 899 money is debited from my account but the ticket is not booked yet. Can you please return my money.

Redbus Customer Care Reference number: 49690133

Palakkad to Bangalore
Sun, Sep 06, 2015
Palakkad - 11:00 PM
Seat no(s) : 35
Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)
PARAKKAL TRAVELS HOSURLINK saleema

Palakkad to Bangalore
Sun, Sep 06, 2015
Palakkad - 11:00 PM
Seat no(s) : 35
Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)
PARAKKAL TRAVELS HOSURLINK saleema

Sep 13, 2015

HDFC payment gateway "Authentication failed at bank"

Hello Sir,

My customer ID is 56207173. I am unable to do any internet banking payment transactions. After entering OTP,
it says "This facility is currently unavailable". Please find the sample message below. Kindly check it.

Transaction Details

Branch: VALLUVAR SALAI RAMAPURAM
Email ID: [email protected]
actblr

Aug 12, 2015

threatening calls from hdfc bank

I am getting threatening calls from Mumbai number is 022-61401698 and 022-61401609 he is telling he is calling from HDFC bank

kindly advise

I asked him his address he refused to give , please advise how to get his address so i can solve his and his company problem
Laxman Muttineni

Aug 10, 2015

HDFC ILLEGAL MONEY DEDUCTION

An amount of 2500/- deducted from my account on 6h August and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD LAXMAN MUTTINENI Dr - 00532990000023 - DUMMY CHEQUE
Phone no : 7306851384
smitha03

Aug 9, 2015

Illegal Deduction

An amount of 2500/- deducted from my account on 7th August and it is showing the following statement.

FT -NEW RD OF SMITHA N Dr-27292990000014-CHEQUEDUMMY DOMLUR -KARNATAKA.

Phone no : 9916823107
Rakesh Ninganoor

Jul 10, 2015

DUMMY ACCOUNT CHECK

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 4th July and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD-RAKESH NINGANOOR Dr - 10472990000014 - CHEQUE DUMMY A-C MATHEKERE- CHEQUE DUMMY ACCOUNT SADASHIV NAGAR BRANCH

Rectify it kindly as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] My contact no 9591749188.

Rakesh Ninganoor
sudhakarreddy123

Jun 18, 2015

Dummy Account check

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 16th june and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD - SUDHAKAR REDDY YALLA Dr - 01572990000023 - CHEQUE DUMMY ACCOUNT BANASHANKARI BRANCH

Rectify it kindly as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] My contact no 9066437847.

Sudhakar Reddy
Venkat esan

Jun 12, 2015

Transaction Failed but amount not credited.

I recently booked tickets online through BookMyShow website.Due to some network failure the transaction failed,but amount was deducted from my account.It has almost been two days and the amount has still not been credited into my account.Could someone look into this.

Cheque/Ref. No:############

Contact no:8754976946
Sontu6

Apr 12, 2015

Dummy check

An amount of 1000/- deducted from my account on 9th April and it is showing the following statement.

NEW RD - SNEHASIS DAS Dr - 05142990000031 - CHEQUE DUMMY AC BANNERGHATTA ROAD.

Rectify it kindly as soon as possible. My mail id is [email protected] My contact no 9483760673.

Snehasis Das

Mar 13, 2015

Regarding Credit card

I've applied for credit card a 11 days back but when tracked my credit card status under the reference number 15030516913440W3, it has been disapproved and showing as "DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY"

I would like to inform you that I'm eligible to get the credit card, i spoke with one of your agent confirmed with him that I'm eligible. After providing all the information according to the requirement, I got qualified but in the end if you close this with a dumb reason, let me break up the relationship with your banking facilities from now on wards we're changing all the banking facilities to some other, when you cannot consider the qualified customer, you cannot satisfy with your service.

Ritesh