HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Jul 26, 2011

changing the phone number

Hi ,
I have lost my mobile bearing number 9663831340, which i have registered with the HDFC bank.
so that until i update my new number could you plz block that number.

Suresh Ganta,

Jul 7, 2011

hdfc creeidit card pin

i forget my creidit card pin
so you are reqested to sent my pin

Jun 13, 2011

Credit Card Fee

Just so that other consumers are aware of this back handed manner in which credit card companies earn money.

HDFC credit card charges 125 rs per months statment, yes that is 125 rs PER MONTHS statment if you wish to retrieve statements beyond 6 months, when this facility could easily be offered online (statment on email) practically free of cost .

I dont mind people or companies earning money, but this is day light robbery.

Mar 28, 2011

Credit Card

Hi Sir,

i have applied a Hdfc credit card on Date 31 Dec 2011. By Hdfc Agent Mr Brajesh(Sector-62 Noida) ,but still i have not received Credit card . whats the reason behind this i dont know . But your agent take all document related to Credit Card 2 times.but still the status are pending .I talked with customer care those pople told me status is Decliend due to absense of Address proof which i am already submit to Mr Brajesh,I am also sending mail regarding this conversation with customer care , but no postive respose. I am totally disappointing about this .recentely Mr Alok (HDFC Agent) come in my office & give a declaration Form . I filled this declaration form & attached Address proof with this but still i have not recieved credit card . I chose HDFC bank service for the better customer service . But my experience is very poor with your Bank.please do some thing in this matter.

Reference Number:11012423920930N1
Name:Vibhor vaish
Hdfc A/c Number:03941140087697

Mar 10, 2011

Received a SMS from HDFC Bank

MY HDFC Bank Saving Account no is 06831610085267 , Branch KAZHAKKOOTA. This is a Salary Account.

On 3rd March 2011, I received a sms Stating 'Credit Rs 15000 or More through cash/chq/NEFT/RTGS in your HDFC Bank Account and use HDFC Net banking or debit card before 31st March and Win an assured Travel Bag'.
Sender Name is being Displayed as DM-HDFC Bank

Please let me know whether it is a fake message or true?
and if it is true..if there any condition..if yes..let me know....
If I have wrong Categories or Sub Categories, Please correct it and farward to Right Deparment.

Please Reply
Thanks..

Avinash Rai

Feb 4, 2011

Wave of AQD Charges of Amount Rs 827.25 + 827.25 + 827.25 + 798.05

Respected sir/madam,

The Manager ( HDFC Bank Ltd )
Baranch Code : 1354
SCO 178, Sector 38 C & D
Chandigarh 160014.

Subject : Wave of AQD Charges of Amount Rs 827.25 + 827.25 + 827.25 + 798.05
Total = 3280.

With reference to above subject it has been observe that amount of 3280 Rs have been debit on account of AQD charges. My A/c No. is 13541050011487. This Account has been opened as salary A/c. Due to some reason I will not deposited money in this A/C. Which we used to deposit in the saving A/c.
In this meanwhile, Request to wave of AQD charges of Rs 3280 and Credit the same in my said A/c. Pls return this amount as above mentioned acc/ this account is zero balanced account.

Thanking You,

Date :4th February 2011

Warm Regards

Sumeet.

Sep 15, 2010

MOST INCOMPETENT BRANCH AT SECTOR-62 NOIDA

1. I would like to mention here that I happened to be associated with the bank since 2005 and also classic banking member. My A/C No. is 03941930007472/02001140001547

2. Of late, I observed that the functioning of HDFC has deteriorated rapidly and experiencing red-tapism similar to Nationalised Bank. The glaring example is of Sector-62 Noida Branch where the staff are most discorteous and behave like bureaucrats. Here they follow the principle of 'CUSTOMER IS PAUPER AND STAFF IS KING'.

3. But, they should not be blamed since I believe that the attitude percolates from top to bottom and not otherwise. I would like to quote certain lackadiscal attitude of the HDFC which will substantiate the fact :-

(a) Despite being member of classic banking, 03 times I have applied for HDFC credit card but of no avail and that too without citing any reason.

(b) In todays schenario, time is essence but your bank do not appreciate it. Since Monday (13 Sep 10) your server is working intermittently and you have no secondary measure. Your staff has refused to conduct manual transaction, but of course, they may have direction from top. But could any one tell me the fault of customer who has to make urgent transaction.

(c) For every little assistance/service, customer especially myself, is looked down except WHERE INVESTMENT TO THE BANK IS INVOLVED.

4. I could only hope that HDFC may wake up from the slumber or else they may find shifting of customer to other efficient bank.

5. HDFC may also remember that in todays context 'CUSTOMER IS KING, and percolate this principle to subordinate staff and they also be trained as to how to behave with the customer.

Devesh Kumar Yadav

Sep 6, 2010

Credit Card

For the Past 2 Years I have closed my HDFC Credit Card, and have told several times that I want to close and settle my HDFC credit card Amount. Everytime I deposit the Amount, I was told that with 2-3 days we will call you and will give you the settlement amount. No calls made, everytime a false promise was made. Then because of this they kept on charging me Late fees and Interest, I asked them why am I being charged, then they said that You have to pay this amount. The customer service of HDFC is useless, they only want to cover their collection data and nothing else. they do not care about customer service? What it is? how much has the customer suffered? For them it is only about collecting money... To hell with the customer.... The numbers they give are non reliable.. No one pick up your call.. If someone does pickup your call they do not answer or disconnect. HDFC claims to be the best bank and still they do not know how to deal with there customers or to teach some customer service to their staff members... who only work to earn their salary.

I have been facing this problem and thought it would be resolved, still nothing is being done... I have to face a lot of trouble because of this Credit Card. Please close this one for all. Phone Number: 9810815682

Aug 14, 2010

Incorrect Reporting in CIBIL

I am Nanda Gopal Kanhiya and I'm working with HSBC-EDPI for the past 6 years.
My loans that I have taken have all been paid for. I have the clearance papers. My personal loan, the auto loan, everything has been paid for however, when I went to apply for a loan recently, it still hows unclear in the CIBIL report and shows me in the defaulter list. Please let me know of futher action to get this cleared once and for all. If I have to send the copy of the clearance documents etc. for proof.

Please inform me through mail @ [email protected] or to my physical mailing address @ Dr # 61-2-1/1, R.K.Puram, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam - 11.

You can also call me on my mobile @ 9885416000 or landline @ 0891-2510201.

Please advise further action.

Nanda Gopal Kanhiya

Aug 12, 2010

HDFC Blocked and deducted my S / Ac money

HDFC has deducted Rs.50323 and Rs. 65240 blocked against a claim of Credit Card Payment.

I have a corporate savings account with HDFC Bank. On 21st May 2010 I got to know that bank have blocked and deducted all my money (Rs. 50323) and that too sent the notice to my company address. Actually I am on medical leave form last 5 months because I have diagnosed with critical ill and still undergoing on treatment. It is very sad, painful and HARASSMENT for me. The person who is not well and spending money on his health and happening like this is a not at all good, digested and leads to mental HARASSMENT.

The same kind of blocking process repeated on 10th Aug 2010 now, again I got a notice from the bank they have blocked all money (Rs. 65240). I have kept all these amount for my further medical treatment. I kept this amount for my further treatment ,till now I have spent 5 lacks up on my health.
I tried many times to call the legal dept mentioned on the notice no one is picking the phone. If anything went wrong for me Bank will be the responsible.

I would kindly request your intervention at the earliest to resolve this issue as me and my family is in mental trauma just because of the Bank’s behavior. Hence ensure to get release my blocked money and the settlement letter.

Name : Yugandhar