HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Mar 16, 2019

HDFC Bank sanctioned a loan of Rs.155000 against my credit card without any confirmation and maximum time my personal account operated automatically

Sir, This is Deepak Kumar (Mob.-9062940460, [email protected])HDFC Bank a/c holder (Cust. Id.- 63958662, A/c no.- 50100116851378). I had open HDFC bank a/c in 2015 as max saving account with HDFC securities a/c. When I was trade in equity script in 2015-16, I saw your bank automatically sold my holding shares and that time I was found our Vedanta ltd. shares approx. 400-500 shares sold automatically. And that amount not receive till now. Approx 10 months later, I have changed my max saving account to Classic Account in that case my saving account changed to non-maintenance account but still you have charged me rs.700 rupees every month for non-maintenance charge. And few months later, bank have automatically changed my classic account to again max saving account i.e. in maintenance account without any confirmation/inform.
At that time I was in financial problem, so I was decided to close my account but my small shares holding exist in demat account. That’s way I was decided to share my account details to my friend Arindom Patra (Mob.-9563565848) and after that he was handle and continue with my hdfc account service. After that I have used my credit card only. But few months later HDFC bank authority was called me and they have told me, you have taken loan of Rs.155000 against your credit card. That time I was shocked, and ask how is that possible? How can give you loan to any other person without my permission. Earlier, when HDFC was offered me pre-approved personal loan of Rs2.55 lacs three times, but every times loan offered rejected by Branch manager and executive due to IT files.
After that, I was trying to contact my friend but still not reachable. Again, I was trying to contact HDFC bank customer care for sanctioned authority name please and tried to talk directly, but still HDFC Bank not provided any name to me.
After that, my credit card was blocked by HDFC Bank in sep.2018 .

HDFC Bank have taken action without any permission/information :
1. Sold my many intraday and holding shares automatically, that’s reason I've faced many losses.
 Till I’m not getting approx. 400- 500 shares amount of Vedanta ltd.
 Till not getting 200 bonus shares of script name don't know (check statement details, that time price Rs.142/share)
 Automatically sold my 18000 shares of Avance Technology Ltd.
Without my permission changed my Classic Account to Normal Max Saving Account
 Three times rejected my pre-approved personal loan of Rs.255000 due to IT files, which was directly pre-approved by HDFC Bank.
 HDFC Bank was charged approx rs700 per month many times for a/c non-maintenance fee
 Without my permission/documentation/confirmation/physical acceptation sanctioned loan amount of Rs155000 against my credit card. Why hdfc bank provided loan against credit card amount was directly credit in my saving account instead of credit card?
9. I was received mobile sms from name of HDFC Bank to buy 2000 shares of Sawaca Business Finance Ltd. @24. Because of this, I have lossed approx 42k in that shares.
10. In 16 Feb. 2016 HDFC Securities was sold my all vedanta ltd. holding shares automatically @73. I have lost big amount in this script. After one year price hike from @73 to @360.
11. I wasn't receive total credit limit of my credit card of Rs.120000. I have receive Rs.112000 credit limit of my credit card. I don't know rest amount is where.
 Without any confirmation HDFC Bank was blocked my credit card in Sep 2018.
 Without any reason HDFC was charged me over limit fee on my credit card many times.

Latest automatically actioned by HDFC Bank
14. An unknown number(25485081) updated automatically on my HDFC Securities account on 08 March 2019.
15. A fake Insurance policy generated automatically by HDFC Life on 11 March 2019, which has Policy No.: IF000119 UIN: 101N005V05, Scheme no.-PM000216744 with mentioned unknown mobile number (8486478144) and unknown address (B-121 sector-5, Noida, Delhi NCR, Delhi-201301).
Why, and what nonsense going on? Why HDFC Bank operated my account automatically. Please investigate and refund my all deducted amount which was deducted automatically in last three and half years and revert my all losses amount which was operated by HDFC Bank.

Sir, I don’t know what should I do.. I have no enough amount to pay my loan amount. Please investigate and verify my complete issue and give me suitable resolution.
Definitely I will accept your given resolution feedback.

Yours’ Faithfully
Deepak Kumar
HDFC Cust. Id- 63958662
A/c No.- 50100116851378
KhushbooSharma04

Mar 14, 2019

HDFC wants to bite my whole account amount via adding financial charges

Hi HDFC Team,

This is to inform you I have an HDFC credit card with some limits in thousand. I have made transaction and also paying the amount with interest + interest. On 2nd March, 2019, I have made payment of entire pending amount and just de-register the card. Just for safer side no such extra penalty will be applied by HDFC bank. Because I have Credit Card of SO CALLED HDCF BANK, they applied PENALTY and notifying that some 200 INR as default penalty amount even I have not made any single transaction via HDFC Credit Card but bank applied EXTRA CHARGES.

On top of that HDFC BANK applied some N number of charges and send the statement with WHOLE AMOUNT. BANK should think that customer will pay only their charges which are comes under as mirror transparency. Customer are earning for their needs not to INVALUABLE EXTRA CHARGES. Entire payment was done in last month and still bank is charging extra FEE. why????

-THANKS A LOT
Unfortunately HDFC BANK Customer
nlsekhar

Mar 7, 2019

Credit closer

Hello Team,

i closed my HDFC credit card January 2019, however i cleared all my outstanding payments and requested customer care to cancel my credit card. The card has been canceled and i received message now i unable to use the credit card also. Today i received a message and mail like i have to pay renewal charges. i'm not using the card why i have to pay the charges. could you please resolve this issue ASAP.
riddhi.r

Mar 6, 2019

Taking all my money from account

I’m not able to use my card, not able to withdraw money and the amount is showing in negative even though I just added money to that card.
Rajakumar0403

Mar 5, 2019

Charged Fine for AMB

charged Fine for AMB
respected Sir/Madam,

I have HDFC bank account(50100034576260) in Bangalore,Richmond circle. Which was not used for many days, when i have deposited certain amount then they have deducted more than 9000 rs for the penalty AMB.
If you could help me on this for getting my account balance back it will be great help.
mobile number=9652033563.account no:50100034576260

Kalidasu Rajakumar
Rajakumar0403

Mar 5, 2019

Money deducted(9000) from my account for not maintaining min balance

Money deducted(9000) from my account for not maintaining minimum balance.i Did not know that I should maintain minimum balance.i want to use the account again..mobile number=9652033563.account no:50100034576260.please do the needful
Akkudu

Feb 28, 2019

try to close my consumer loan no one helping

I have raised for to foreclosure the loan and i have mailed for that i have sent request for that i have went to branch for that, but no one has resolved the issue and i have fed up of this. i have made a mistake that taking the loan from hdfc. To close my loan, i fed up of this people. No one is helping me out.
Shaik Simal

Jan 27, 2019

Threat from hdfc bank collection agent

I met with serious accident when I was rushing to office on joinning day for document submission, my financial situation has changed and I could not able to pay the credit card bills, I have informed the same to the collection agent when he came to my stay and I said that I will pay in next month, with in couple of days again they came to my place, I my absence they ask my room mate to give a call to me, he refused to do so as he was busy, they started talking abusing language, argument started, senior agent has started threatening that you peoples are non locals so be careful, and he is gonna look our end.

I came to know all these and I have given call to him and asked why he is doing all these, and he said ' he will come to my native' and disconnected the call, he did not pick the call after that

I dont understand what he is gonna do coming to my native, what he is trying to say, what exactly he means.

I am so much frustrated and scared what they gonna do and my room mate said ' the way they talk and their behaviour not less than rowdies,

Those two agents will be the responsible if something happen to us.

I am gonna Lodge a complaint in nearest police station about this submitting call recording and cc camera recording.

Never expected this from such bank, low class standards.

Stop begging people to take credit cards.

Credit card number:. ############ 6127

My phone number: 9000851841

Me and my room mate have threat from those two agents, that is the reason I am posting this.
Vivek Shankar

Jan 10, 2019

6400 deducted from my account after they clearly said its been waived off.

vivek shankar <[email protected]>
Wed, Jan 9, 11:45 AM (1 day ago)
to support

According to this reply from hdfc my hold negative balance was waived off. I decided to add 15000 to the account till i close it because i understood that if it was zero again i would be charged for non maintainence. I really feel its unfair that my money worth around 6400 was deducted yesterday as non-maintainence charges dating back to 9 months ago which was already waived off. I was not intimated at all that i cannot add money into the account or do any transaction in the account till i close it.

I have also attached the screenshot of the email below which says that the amount of 5640 has been waived off.

I request you to please refund the amount immediately as i am in an unknown city now with no money. I donot have any friends here for support neither family. This money deduction has put me into a lot of trouble now as i donot have any money for this month. This might be a routine for banks but customers are the one facing the issue. I am sure 6400 is nothing but its a lot to me. God forbid if i am in some trouble or difficult situation now, i don't even have money to put myself out. I hope you are able to understand the difficulties of a single person 2000 kms far from friends and family.

i have attached the mail of our previous conversation below.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Shankar
Savings account no: 50100218822740

6400 deducted from my account after they clearly said its been waived off.

karthik battula

Jan 9, 2019

Personal Loan

HDFC PERSONAL LOAN GRIEVANCE DEPT
Kind attn
My name is Mr. Karthik Battula personal loan Ref no.64118889.
Sir,we applied for the prsonal loan thru HDFC bank whose office is in bangalore somewhere this process of personal loan started about 8 weeks ago, one guy came from this HDFC bank and took signature on loan agreement along with that all salary slips and statements. after complete all this f...king process we are still waiting and requested for 1lakh loan we got msg from HDFC for application Acceptance. But nobody responding to me when i am asking my application status and about all the process going on.
r amarnath

Dec 28, 2018

NOC OF CREDIT CARD

sir
this is regarding the issue for NOC of my credit card bearing number ############ 5019 which was settled in the year 2008 as per your records.
please do the needful
nishanth127

Dec 27, 2018

Amount deducted without notice

There has been a continuous deduction of money from my account without any notice or details. My account balance is now negative 3000.

My HDFC account was salaried account and I was told there is no minimum balance required to maintain the account. But now the account type has been changed without any intimation and a sum of Rs 5000 has been deducted without any notice. It is my hard earned money and I want it back, also I don't want to hold an account in HDFC anymore.

Please give me my money back and close my account
Susika Naidu

Dec 24, 2018

penalty charges

Hi Sir/Madam
I am susika from Bangalore I opened a salary account in hdfc bank but it's automatically changed as saving so they deducted non maintainance charge 1844 so I complaint in hdfc bank they said to refund the amount and you will get call from hdfc customer support within 2days next day I got call from customer support he asked to give alternate account number to transfer refund money so I gave after that he said our bank side charges to refund 78rs so he asked OTP no and I informed OTP no after that he said your account changed as a salary account after December 31 you check a statement refund will be credit and cut the call after that I checked a bank statement 22000rs deducted in my account through online shopclues purchase and I called him he switched off I was shocked it's huge amount for me I am a middle class family please help me and reply as soon as possible ) so I raised a complaint hdfc bank 20december so I got call 24 December from hdfc bank he said your amount not refund , because salary account changed as saving account so help me to refund amount 1844 and 22000 also
amitchampx

Nov 25, 2018

Amount got deducted recharge not done

I recharged my phone , amount got deducted but recharge not done.

Amount got deducted recharge not done

sarathaishu

Oct 6, 2018

Smart Pay Activation with out my permission

I have opted for HDFC credit card in June and tomorrow i activated it and there is a 1746 rs due in my account and i call the customer care and the customer care rep told me that the spay crevice is activated. I don't know However the "Smart Pay" service has been activated on it without my permission.I never asked them to activate any such service. It is automatically doing recharge on my prepaid number which I don't need at all i already recharging my number every month.And now i deactivated .I paid that amount.This is not at all acceptable. You people are using my money for the transactions I don't want at all.So refund my money wasted on recharging my prepaid number.

Smart Pay Activation with out my permission Smart Pay Activation with out my permission Smart Pay Activation with out my permission Smart Pay Activation with out my permission

Sep 11, 2018

Closing doccument not issused

Hi team, I have cloaed credit card############ 5264 by making full payment, credit card guys tolde they are closing the card and will send doccument in 2017, so far I have not received. I got call on 13th Aug that I need pay 5750 rs as closing chargs as I have visited the credit office in Bangalore, so I made payment on 30th Aug , guy from credit office said he will send the closing documents , today is 12sep not received, when followed up he said he will not give me the closing letter, his name Srinath and his no#9043905667. All I want my credit card to closed and send me.the closing documents. Thank you
Imran mallick

Jul 16, 2018

Fraud marketing strategies by hdfc cashback not resived

This is mallick . I had purchased a macbook amounting above 1 lakh from reliance digital Khammanhalli, banglore, india.
They told me there was offer on Apple products of 10k cash-back shuld be credited within 90 days of purachsed date .
The hdfc guy from reliance digital name hari from Khammanhalli branch made me roam more then 60 days(extra 2mnth) additional .after 60 days when i went to reliance digital the guy(hari) told me to call his manger to speak about it
Manger name irfan
Hdfc branch indranager
Number-‭+91 99161 20271‬
Mr. Irfan (manger) of hdfc indranager
Had asked me the bill
Wich i had whatsaap him in same number
He also made me roam for 2 weeks giving exuse like 1.wil update today 2.m busy wil call u later 3. Need to check with other and etc etc .
i had tried to call hdfc customer care also they have no idea about it .
So one thing i need to tell hdfc, been number one bank of india doesnt means u wil give fake offer and do farud with customer for using ur card and bank .
Please requesting if u cant afford to give cashback then please stop these fake marketing strategies.
Please find bill for proof
Mallick

Fraud marketing strategies  by hdfc cashback not resived

Stain

Jun 30, 2018

Amount Deduction Without MY NOTICE

As 30th jun 18 i can see a deduction of rs 500 in my bank account without my concern how can u debit the amount. Kindly clarify me on this else reverse it back to my acct. Check details with the below numb.

Kindly contact :9739389294

Jun 27, 2018

charged Fine for AMB

respected Sir/Madam,

I have HDFC bank account in Bangalore,Kundan halli. Which was not used for many days (APX 6 months), when i have deposited certain amount then they have deducted more than 1500 rs for the penalty AMB.

Bank Details
Name: Vinod Vijay Gaddi
IFSC:HDFC0001472
AC : 50100199386935

Vinod
Syed Ikram

Jun 25, 2018

Mistakenly de-registred loan

While going through the loan details, I mistakenly de-registered the loan.

please help.
aswathyr001

Jun 4, 2018

Inefficient personal banker

Few weeks back, I called up the personal banker Ms Reshmi (8046426018)for the first time to seek a loan. She transferred the call to the department and some representative of HDFC came and collected documents from me. After than for 2 weeks there is no response from HDFC. I called up my personal banker, and she kept telling some lies and excuses. Today i called her 10 times from the morning, she is neither picking or not calling back. I want to raise a complaint against the personal banker and the personal loan department. Also can my loan request. I will seek loan in a better bank other than HDFC.
Sushmitha m

May 9, 2018

Account minimum balance

I hold an account with HDFC , sadashivanagar branch. Though I maintained a minimum balance of Rs 5000 , AMB charges are being cut since February 2018 till date ( may 2018). I was not aware of this until today as I did not receive any mail or SMS alert about my account balance monthly or after any transaction. And what is the reason for taking AMB charges inspite of having a balance above 5000 rupees
Karthi29

Mar 26, 2018

Data theft by Credit Card Holder

Hi Friends/Team,

I am Karthikeyan Rajan and a customer of HDFC bank where i am holding my Credit Card, and all of my details were available via third-party Business Group like Paiza bazaar, Loan Third party consumer, and online third-party loan givers. They are giving all my credit ard information to them without my personal concern.
Please act it accordingly, otherwise, this may lead to no trust motion towards consumers of banking systems.
Rakesh Yadav .B

Mar 13, 2018

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

My name is RAKESH YADAV.B, I have salary account in HDFC Acc No : 50100125354768.Later it turned into savings account which iam not aware bank also didn't inform me about minimum balance they charges me against the description 'AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS has been deducted from my account without any prior notification. They deducted my own amount 1552 rs from the account in various periods.kinldy look into the matter and revert me as early as possible. My E-Mail Id is [email protected]
Piyus Rontgen

Jan 19, 2018

Less Loan amount disbursed and more ROI charged than signed in the agreement

Dear All,

AS discussed with HDFC executive (Geetanjali- mobile number 09595695511), it was agreed upon by Geetanjali that the ROI for loan amount of 6 lakhs andd tenure of 36 months, was mentioned as 8%. Upon asking, she told that for 1 lakh amount, the interest amount will be 8000.

She didn't explain anything about the pre-closure and other hidden charges. Upon asking, she only told about the processing fee. I got the loan amount disbursed immediately post online application. However, she hurried me to complete the process, for which i could not go through all the agreements properly.

Post the loan disbursal, i got the loan report that i will be paying a total ROI of 15.05% which amounted to an interest of Rs. 1,27,000/- for 36 months. EMI amount is 20,814.

I am very dissatisfied with the processing of this loan. Also, i would like ot bring to your kind attention that , when i tried to discuss the same thing with the agent (Geetanjali- 09595695511), she didn't receive my call at all.

I am waiting to hear from HDFC bank on the same immediately. Otherwise, i need to look for any legal proceedings.

Piyus Rontgen
Mobile: 8105478820

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...