HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Syed Ikram

Jun 25, 2018

Mistakenly de-registred loan

While going through the loan details, I mistakenly de-registered the loan.

please help.
aswathyr001

Jun 4, 2018

Inefficient personal banker

Few weeks back, I called up the personal banker Ms Reshmi (8046426018)for the first time to seek a loan. She transferred the call to the department and some representative of HDFC came and collected documents from me. After than for 2 weeks there is no response from HDFC. I called up my personal banker, and she kept telling some lies and excuses. Today i called her 10 times from the morning, she is neither picking or not calling back. I want to raise a complaint against the personal banker and the personal loan department. Also can my loan request. I will seek loan in a better bank other than HDFC.
Sushmitha m

May 9, 2018

Account minimum balance

I hold an account with HDFC , sadashivanagar branch. Though I maintained a minimum balance of Rs 5000 , AMB charges are being cut since February 2018 till date ( may 2018). I was not aware of this until today as I did not receive any mail or SMS alert about my account balance monthly or after any transaction. And what is the reason for taking AMB charges inspite of having a balance above 5000 rupees
Karthi29

Mar 26, 2018

Data theft by Credit Card Holder

Hi Friends/Team,

I am Karthikeyan Rajan and a customer of HDFC bank where i am holding my Credit Card, and all of my details were available via third-party Business Group like Paiza bazaar, Loan Third party consumer, and online third-party loan givers. They are giving all my credit ard information to them without my personal concern.
Please act it accordingly, otherwise, this may lead to no trust motion towards consumers of banking systems.
Rakesh Yadav .B

Mar 13, 2018

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

My name is RAKESH YADAV.B, I have salary account in HDFC Acc No : 50100125354768.Later it turned into savings account which iam not aware bank also didn't inform me about minimum balance they charges me against the description 'AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS has been deducted from my account without any prior notification. They deducted my own amount 1552 rs from the account in various periods.kinldy look into the matter and revert me as early as possible. My E-Mail Id is [email protected]
Piyus Rontgen

Jan 19, 2018

Less Loan amount disbursed and more ROI charged than signed in the agreement

Dear All,

AS discussed with HDFC executive (Geetanjali- mobile number 09595695511), it was agreed upon by Geetanjali that the ROI for loan amount of 6 lakhs andd tenure of 36 months, was mentioned as 8%. Upon asking, she told that for 1 lakh amount, the interest amount will be 8000.

She didn't explain anything about the pre-closure and other hidden charges. Upon asking, she only told about the processing fee. I got the loan amount disbursed immediately post online application. However, she hurried me to complete the process, for which i could not go through all the agreements properly.

Post the loan disbursal, i got the loan report that i will be paying a total ROI of 15.05% which amounted to an interest of Rs. 1,27,000/- for 36 months. EMI amount is 20,814.

I am very dissatisfied with the processing of this loan. Also, i would like ot bring to your kind attention that , when i tried to discuss the same thing with the agent (Geetanjali- 09595695511), she didn't receive my call at all.

I am waiting to hear from HDFC bank on the same immediately. Otherwise, i need to look for any legal proceedings.

Piyus Rontgen
Mobile: 8105478820
Kalaivani M

Dec 28, 2017

Loss of Amount

My food card was having balance of 491.1. After that I just did a swipe of 33 and I got a message saying balance is 138.1. Request you to refund my missing amount (320).

Food card number ############2831
Email id :[email protected]
Employer :TCS

Kalai Muthuveeran
Syed Fahad ahmed

Dec 21, 2017

Stop one assist plan

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 3693 without informing for the service which I have not asked for.
I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1399/-

Name :- syed Fahad ahmed
Mobile no. :- [protected]
Credit card number ending :- 3693
Nithish_

Oct 28, 2017

DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION

Hi when I swiped my debit card twice transaction was failure so for 2400 Rs got deducted but this hdfc bank just refunded 1200rs and that too after 2 months and still after 4 months they haven't refunded the remaining 1200 and they are telling that transaction was success.What if the amount was huge.This bank is cheating it's customers
Raju141014

Oct 26, 2017

Customer privacy is at risk

I'm an private employee from Bangalore. Recently I had applied for credit card which I received and was happy. 1 month the minimum payment was not paid and to my surprise,the collection executives who called me tells me my Exact money balance in my account. I wonder where the security and privacy for our accounts is. I was shocked when the collection executives told me my account balance and also calls me immediately after my account is credited with my salary and tells, 10mins back u have got ur salary of .rs. Please pay immediately.
I am closing my HDFC salary account and also shortly I am opting out of banking relationship with HDFC for ever.

The bank should be sued for not maintaining customer privacy.
The collection agent who visited my residence for minimum payment on my credit cards, discloses my exact salary on the date, exact balance in my account, and when asked for the company ID, he does not show it, rather does he have one. Where is privacy and security.

Oct 11, 2017

AMB CHRG INCL GST

Account #: 00751610111874

without any notice, HDFC charged the below fees

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal Deposit
05 Oct 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR AUG2017-MIR1727844529580 MIR1727844529580 05 Oct 2017 8.00
18 Sep 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR AUG2017-MIR1725258806303 MIR1725258806303 18 Sep 2017 345.76
21 Aug 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR JUL2017-MIR22992465739 MIR22992465739 21 Aug 2017 708.00
21 Aug 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR JUN2017-MIR22989779448 MIR22989779448 21 Aug 2017 177.00
17 Aug 2017 INST-ALERT CHG INC GST APR-JUN2017-MIR22478816054 MIR22478816054 17 Aug 2017 17.70
ganesh bidave

Oct 3, 2017

fail to recognise IFSC code

i added beneficiary name with IFSC code in Net banking but while transferring money it showing error as Beneficiary IFSC code is invalid,even though IFSC code is correct.

Please help me out.

sudarsansudarsan

Sep 11, 2017

GST DEDUCTED WITH OUT DELIVERING PRODUCT

Unethical Business Practice By HDFC. Respected Company secretary and other senior officers of HDFC.
I am writing this email to you people as HDFC customer grievance redressal system is not working properly .(Both level 1 & Level 2) I am an existing customer of HDFC and below are my grievance where I need your urgent attention.

Sir As an citizen of India from Bangalore I had applied for home loan in HDFC and my home loan application is 627512949.
Sir HDFC has rejected my loan application but deducted amount of INR 1800 towards.

Sir I have not received the loan product from HDFC then how can they deduct INR 1800 towards loan.

Sir I request you to take up this matter with concerned offecials of HDFC and help me in getting my money of INR 1800

I had approached the relevance redrassal officer of HDFC ltd but they are not taking any action on my compliant.

Below are the details of Home loan application
Finance company- HDFC ltd (https://www.hdfc.com)
Home loan application no --627512949
Home loan applicant- SUDARSAN SETHI
HOME LAN APPLICANT CONTACT NO - 9986171290
THANKS & REGARDS SUDARSAN SETHI CITIZEN OF INDIA FROM BANGALORE KARNATAKA
Pradeep 7513

Sep 9, 2017

Money lost

When I was transferring money from payz app it showed transaction failure but money was taken from wallet it's not showing money in wallet or either bank also I lost 5000rs please revert it back to my account.

Date of transaction: 6/9/2017
Money lost : 5000rs
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 9964988895

Note : complaint already raised on the 6th but no response via email customer care number always busy

Pradeep P
sandienights

Sep 1, 2017

AMB deduction

There have been AMB deductions in my brother's account for the past 3 months. 708 rupees per month. I do not understand this white-collar cheating in broad daylight with out any notice. It was a salary account (with zero minimum balance), and now after the direct deposits stopped, I think you converted it to a regular savings account without informing me. I am glad that I switched to Citi over HDFC for my salary account. I know HDFC won't care to do a refund or whatever.

Whoever is reading this, please don't choose HDFC for your savings account. There are a bunch of other banks (like Citi) which have a ton of better benefits.

Amit
Santhu Santhosh

Aug 30, 2017

Cancellation of One Assist & refund of money

I AM HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD HOLDER. THE BANK HAS AUTO DEBITED RS 1299/- FROM MY CREDIT CARD ENDING WITH 1365 WITHOUT MY CONCERN ON DATE 29/8/2017 . I AM NOT INTERESTED AS OF THIS SERVICE AND DON'T WANT TO THIS MEMBER SHIP ANY MORE. PLEASE I REQUEST CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND THIS DEBITED AMOUNT OF 1299/

DONT ACTIVATE THIS TYPE OF PLAN IN FUTURE WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

ONE ASSIST RELATIONSHIP NUMBER

NAME
MEMBER SHIP NUMBER 2591546
CREDIT CARD ENDING NUMBER 1365
MOBILE NO 9964648984
Noah

Aug 22, 2017

Amount paid for cibil report

I have applied for CIBIL score online, made a payment 550 trough hdfc netbanking amount got deducted from my account and the "error came like page not found" and didn't get any confirmation. Please reply ASAP.
mail id: [email protected]
Mobile: 8088415423
Roopa Murugan

Aug 15, 2017

Please cancel the loan

Name: Roopa .M
Loan application no 50194303

One of the sales person by name Jonathan from finance Buddha who called me regards to personal loan and gave me the option of axis bank and Bajaj finance bank after submitting my documents that is ID and address proof and I have signed the application of axis bank but I am still in a wonder that he told let's try with Hdfc for a bigger amount so I just told okie but I did not proceed with signing any legal application I mean filling Hdfc documents but I got the message stating my loan amount is approved I am really worried how does the Hdfc team verify the customer document and I did not even get any verification call nor anything after just submitting my photo copy of if and address proof the sales person number was switched off I tried calling Hdfc loan support team they are just so rude, I immediately wanna close I do not want Hdfc bank to disburse the loan amount and

Please cancel the loan

tma

Aug 9, 2017

address problem

Hi ,

I Requested for check book. but my bank account address was there old. i want my check book delivery into new Address that i will mention below. so please send my check book into new Address. i have very urgent requirement. please send me Check book ASAP to below address.

#309, KMS homes, 1st stage,
1st cross,chocolate factory road, Bangalore-560029

my customer ID : 67897164
Ramamohan.jeelaga

Jul 18, 2017

HDFC Credit imposed extra amount

My total outstanding amount is Rs.70035. I have payed the minimum due amount(Rs.12570) in time only. Now there is showing total amount Rs.72580. how they have to calculated. i am not getting the calculation part. I am trying from last 15days to the customer care numbers num: 040 33016802, 33016801, 9187502, 9187501, ....etc. but no one can't help me. at least single number is also not working properly i hope at least this mail help us.

Ramamohan
+91 9849557205
TANISHA RANI

Jun 24, 2017

Cancellation of OneAssist

I am TANISHA RANI. An amount of Rs2799 was deducted from my HDFC CREDIT CARD for the membership of OneAssist on 21.06.2017. The CARD CARD NUMBER is ################. I want to cancel the OneAssist membership plan and credit back the deducted amount of Rs2799 to my credit card.

So I request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card and refund my money.

MOBILE NO - 9663656206

vinitap

Jun 8, 2017

invalid transaction

my customer id is 73386369

and my Ac/no is 50100195188608 , PADMANABANAGAR

i made transaction to irctc for ticket booking but that was transaction fail by bank so ticket was not booked but when i checked my accout it was deducted from my account i want my amount back because no transaction happened.
tahseen786

May 21, 2017

Maintenance Charge

Could you please close my account as every month you are charging maintenance charge.Earlier it was my Salary account but now it is converted to Savings account due to no salary credited into it.

HDFC Account number-50100051576020
Customer ID-56185272.
Moblile number-8553200401
Ref ID-TW1705171071
badrinathsachin

May 16, 2017

Customer Grievance

Greetings for the day!

Firstly I would like to Congratulate on the phenomenal success of HDFC bank on achieving milestones year on year. The younger crowd is associated with HDFC bank due to the quality of service, customer obsession, and Friendliness of your bank associates.

My name is Sachin Kumar B and I am a classic a/c holder (Customer ID: 36984107) for the last 7 years+

You name the type of loan and I am a customer of HDFC, below are few of the loans associated with HDFC bank.

Had a Bike loan (which is closed now)
Had a Personal loan (which is closed now)
I have an existing Housing loan for 51 Lakhs (Loan a/c no: 622635700)
I have an existing Personal loan for 5 lakhs (loan a/c no: 29844674)
I have an existing car loan of 12.5 Lakhs (loan a/c no: 32655989)

I am writing you this email with regards to Car loan a/c, I can recall the urge that I had when I was getting my 1st SUV and reached out to HDFC bank for the car loan, though I could have got better offers from other Nationalized bank but preferred with HDFC Bank as I have all my loans till date associated with HDFC Bank.

I can recall the promises given by HDFC associates while applying for the loan, I was been informed that I will not have a foreclosure charges if I close my loan post 24 months, I waited for 24 months and my Finances were also going better and finally, I opted to close my car loan after paying 25 months of EMI. When I checked with HDFC Loan Service Branch at Indiranagar Bangalore today for closure, I was been informed that there will be charges of 3.45% on the outstanding amount as Foreclosure charges, I tried explaining to the lady that it is a wrong update in your records but she was following her process and declined to waive the foreclosures charges.

She also showed me my signature wherein I had signed agreeing on the same, we Indians still believe in verbal updates and don't end seeing those terms and conditions in a smaller font which was my mistake.

I would request you to please intervene and help me to waive the foreclosure charges of 3.45%, I have already paid an interest amount of more than INR 2 Lakhs for the last 2 years for my car loan

Have attached the loan closure statement that I received from HDFC Bank

Awaiting for a justice.

Your Sincere and Loyal Customer
Sachin Kumar B
Dreams to touch the sky can only be made at ground level.
Anand Pandey

May 2, 2017

Deduction of money

I could see the deduction of almost Rs 28, 815 from my savings account without any notice.
I did not use this money anywhere. There is no narration of this deduction in my statement. This is the cheap service of HDFC. They exploit their customer by using this trick.
I'm fed up of HDFC cheapness. I want to file a case against them.
Please help in getting this resolved asap.

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...