HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Sep 11, 2018

Closing doccument not issused

Hi team, I have cloaed credit card############ 5264 by making full payment, credit card guys tolde they are closing the card and will send doccument in 2017, so far I have not received. I got call on 13th Aug that I need pay 5750 rs as closing chargs as I have visited the credit office in Bangalore, so I made payment on 30th Aug , guy from credit office said he will send the closing documents , today is 12sep not received, when followed up he said he will not give me the closing letter, his name Srinath and his no#9043905667. All I want my credit card to closed and send me.the closing documents. Thank you
Imran mallick

Jul 16, 2018

Fraud marketing strategies by hdfc cashback not resived

This is mallick . I had purchased a macbook amounting above 1 lakh from reliance digital Khammanhalli, banglore, india.
They told me there was offer on Apple products of 10k cash-back shuld be credited within 90 days of purachsed date .
The hdfc guy from reliance digital name hari from Khammanhalli branch made me roam more then 60 days(extra 2mnth) additional .after 60 days when i went to reliance digital the guy(hari) told me to call his manger to speak about it
Manger name irfan
Hdfc branch indranager
Number-‭+91 99161 20271‬
Mr. Irfan (manger) of hdfc indranager
Had asked me the bill
Wich i had whatsaap him in same number
He also made me roam for 2 weeks giving exuse like 1.wil update today 2.m busy wil call u later 3. Need to check with other and etc etc .
i had tried to call hdfc customer care also they have no idea about it .
So one thing i need to tell hdfc, been number one bank of india doesnt means u wil give fake offer and do farud with customer for using ur card and bank .
Please requesting if u cant afford to give cashback then please stop these fake marketing strategies.
Please find bill for proof
Mallick

Fraud marketing strategies  by hdfc cashback not resived

Stain

Jun 30, 2018

Amount Deduction Without MY NOTICE

As 30th jun 18 i can see a deduction of rs 500 in my bank account without my concern how can u debit the amount. Kindly clarify me on this else reverse it back to my acct. Check details with the below numb.

Kindly contact :9739389294

Jun 27, 2018

charged Fine for AMB

respected Sir/Madam,

I have HDFC bank account in Bangalore,Kundan halli. Which was not used for many days (APX 6 months), when i have deposited certain amount then they have deducted more than 1500 rs for the penalty AMB.
If you could help me on this for getting my account balance back it will be great help.

Bank Details
Name: Vinod Vijay Gaddi
IFSC:HDFC0001472
AC : 50100199386935

Vinod
Syed Ikram

Jun 25, 2018

Mistakenly de-registred loan

While going through the loan details, I mistakenly de-registered the loan.

please help.
aswathyr001

Jun 4, 2018

Inefficient personal banker

Few weeks back, I called up the personal banker Ms Reshmi (8046426018)for the first time to seek a loan. She transferred the call to the department and some representative of HDFC came and collected documents from me. After than for 2 weeks there is no response from HDFC. I called up my personal banker, and she kept telling some lies and excuses. Today i called her 10 times from the morning, she is neither picking or not calling back. I want to raise a complaint against the personal banker and the personal loan department. Also can my loan request. I will seek loan in a better bank other than HDFC.
Sushmitha m

May 9, 2018

Account minimum balance

I hold an account with HDFC , sadashivanagar branch. Though I maintained a minimum balance of Rs 5000 , AMB charges are being cut since February 2018 till date ( may 2018). I was not aware of this until today as I did not receive any mail or SMS alert about my account balance monthly or after any transaction. And what is the reason for taking AMB charges inspite of having a balance above 5000 rupees
Karthi29

Mar 26, 2018

Data theft by Credit Card Holder

Hi Friends/Team,

I am Karthikeyan Rajan and a customer of HDFC bank where i am holding my Credit Card, and all of my details were available via third-party Business Group like Paiza bazaar, Loan Third party consumer, and online third-party loan givers. They are giving all my credit ard information to them without my personal concern.
Please act it accordingly, otherwise, this may lead to no trust motion towards consumers of banking systems.
Rakesh Yadav .B

Mar 13, 2018

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

My name is RAKESH YADAV.B, I have salary account in HDFC Acc No : 50100125354768.Later it turned into savings account which iam not aware bank also didn't inform me about minimum balance they charges me against the description 'AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS has been deducted from my account without any prior notification. They deducted my own amount 1552 rs from the account in various periods.kinldy look into the matter and revert me as early as possible. My E-Mail Id is [email protected]
Piyus Rontgen

Jan 19, 2018

Less Loan amount disbursed and more ROI charged than signed in the agreement

Dear All,

AS discussed with HDFC executive (Geetanjali- mobile number 09595695511), it was agreed upon by Geetanjali that the ROI for loan amount of 6 lakhs andd tenure of 36 months, was mentioned as 8%. Upon asking, she told that for 1 lakh amount, the interest amount will be 8000.

She didn't explain anything about the pre-closure and other hidden charges. Upon asking, she only told about the processing fee. I got the loan amount disbursed immediately post online application. However, she hurried me to complete the process, for which i could not go through all the agreements properly.

Post the loan disbursal, i got the loan report that i will be paying a total ROI of 15.05% which amounted to an interest of Rs. 1,27,000/- for 36 months. EMI amount is 20,814.

I am very dissatisfied with the processing of this loan. Also, i would like ot bring to your kind attention that , when i tried to discuss the same thing with the agent (Geetanjali- 09595695511), she didn't receive my call at all.

I am waiting to hear from HDFC bank on the same immediately. Otherwise, i need to look for any legal proceedings.

Piyus Rontgen
Mobile: 8105478820
Kalaivani M

Dec 28, 2017

Loss of Amount

My food card was having balance of 491.1. After that I just did a swipe of 33 and I got a message saying balance is 138.1. Request you to refund my missing amount (320).

Food card number ############2831
Email id :[email protected]
Employer :TCS

Kalai Muthuveeran
Syed Fahad ahmed

Dec 21, 2017

Stop one assist plan

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 3693 without informing for the service which I have not asked for.
I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1399/-

Name :- syed Fahad ahmed
Mobile no. :- [protected]
Credit card number ending :- 3693
Nithish_

Oct 28, 2017

DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION

Hi when I swiped my debit card twice transaction was failure so for 2400 Rs got deducted but this hdfc bank just refunded 1200rs and that too after 2 months and still after 4 months they haven't refunded the remaining 1200 and they are telling that transaction was success.What if the amount was huge.This bank is cheating it's customers
Raju141014

Oct 26, 2017

Customer privacy is at risk

I'm an private employee from Bangalore. Recently I had applied for credit card which I received and was happy. 1 month the minimum payment was not paid and to my surprise,the collection executives who called me tells me my Exact money balance in my account. I wonder where the security and privacy for our accounts is. I was shocked when the collection executives told me my account balance and also calls me immediately after my account is credited with my salary and tells, 10mins back u have got ur salary of .rs. Please pay immediately.
I am closing my HDFC salary account and also shortly I am opting out of banking relationship with HDFC for ever.

The bank should be sued for not maintaining customer privacy.
The collection agent who visited my residence for minimum payment on my credit cards, discloses my exact salary on the date, exact balance in my account, and when asked for the company ID, he does not show it, rather does he have one. Where is privacy and security.

Oct 11, 2017

AMB CHRG INCL GST

Account #: 00751610111874

without any notice, HDFC charged the below fees

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal Deposit
05 Oct 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR AUG2017-MIR1727844529580 MIR1727844529580 05 Oct 2017 8.00
18 Sep 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR AUG2017-MIR1725258806303 MIR1725258806303 18 Sep 2017 345.76
21 Aug 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR JUL2017-MIR22992465739 MIR22992465739 21 Aug 2017 708.00
21 Aug 2017 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR JUN2017-MIR22989779448 MIR22989779448 21 Aug 2017 177.00
17 Aug 2017 INST-ALERT CHG INC GST APR-JUN2017-MIR22478816054 MIR22478816054 17 Aug 2017 17.70
ganesh bidave

Oct 3, 2017

fail to recognise IFSC code

i added beneficiary name with IFSC code in Net banking but while transferring money it showing error as Beneficiary IFSC code is invalid,even though IFSC code is correct.

Please help me out.

sudarsansudarsan

Sep 11, 2017

GST DEDUCTED WITH OUT DELIVERING PRODUCT

Unethical Business Practice By HDFC. Respected Company secretary and other senior officers of HDFC.
I am writing this email to you people as HDFC customer grievance redressal system is not working properly .(Both level 1 & Level 2) I am an existing customer of HDFC and below are my grievance where I need your urgent attention.

Sir As an citizen of India from Bangalore I had applied for home loan in HDFC and my home loan application is 627512949.
Sir HDFC has rejected my loan application but deducted amount of INR 1800 towards.

Sir I have not received the loan product from HDFC then how can they deduct INR 1800 towards loan.

Sir I request you to take up this matter with concerned offecials of HDFC and help me in getting my money of INR 1800

I had approached the relevance redrassal officer of HDFC ltd but they are not taking any action on my compliant.

Below are the details of Home loan application
Finance company- HDFC ltd (https://www.hdfc.com)
Home loan application no --627512949
Home loan applicant- SUDARSAN SETHI
HOME LAN APPLICANT CONTACT NO - 9986171290
THANKS & REGARDS SUDARSAN SETHI CITIZEN OF INDIA FROM BANGALORE KARNATAKA
Pradeep 7513

Sep 9, 2017

Money lost

When I was transferring money from payz app it showed transaction failure but money was taken from wallet it's not showing money in wallet or either bank also I lost 5000rs please revert it back to my account.

Date of transaction: 6/9/2017
Money lost : 5000rs
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 9964988895

Note : complaint already raised on the 6th but no response via email customer care number always busy

Pradeep P
sandienights

Sep 1, 2017

AMB deduction

There have been AMB deductions in my brother's account for the past 3 months. 708 rupees per month. I do not understand this white-collar cheating in broad daylight with out any notice. It was a salary account (with zero minimum balance), and now after the direct deposits stopped, I think you converted it to a regular savings account without informing me. I am glad that I switched to Citi over HDFC for my salary account. I know HDFC won't care to do a refund or whatever.

Whoever is reading this, please don't choose HDFC for your savings account. There are a bunch of other banks (like Citi) which have a ton of better benefits.

Amit
Santhu Santhosh

Aug 30, 2017

Cancellation of One Assist & refund of money

I AM HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD HOLDER. THE BANK HAS AUTO DEBITED RS 1299/- FROM MY CREDIT CARD ENDING WITH 1365 WITHOUT MY CONCERN ON DATE 29/8/2017 . I AM NOT INTERESTED AS OF THIS SERVICE AND DON'T WANT TO THIS MEMBER SHIP ANY MORE. PLEASE I REQUEST CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND THIS DEBITED AMOUNT OF 1299/

DONT ACTIVATE THIS TYPE OF PLAN IN FUTURE WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

ONE ASSIST RELATIONSHIP NUMBER

NAME
MEMBER SHIP NUMBER 2591546
CREDIT CARD ENDING NUMBER 1365
MOBILE NO 9964648984
Noah

Aug 22, 2017

Amount paid for cibil report

I have applied for CIBIL score online, made a payment 550 trough hdfc netbanking amount got deducted from my account and the "error came like page not found" and didn't get any confirmation. Please reply ASAP.
mail id: [email protected]
Mobile: 8088415423
Roopa Murugan

Aug 15, 2017

Please cancel the loan

Name: Roopa .M
Loan application no 50194303

One of the sales person by name Jonathan from finance Buddha who called me regards to personal loan and gave me the option of axis bank and Bajaj finance bank after submitting my documents that is ID and address proof and I have signed the application of axis bank but I am still in a wonder that he told let's try with Hdfc for a bigger amount so I just told okie but I did not proceed with signing any legal application I mean filling Hdfc documents but I got the message stating my loan amount is approved I am really worried how does the Hdfc team verify the customer document and I did not even get any verification call nor anything after just submitting my photo copy of if and address proof the sales person number was switched off I tried calling Hdfc loan support team they are just so rude, I immediately wanna close I do not want Hdfc bank to disburse the loan amount and

Please cancel the loan

tma

Aug 9, 2017

address problem

Hi ,

I Requested for check book. but my bank account address was there old. i want my check book delivery into new Address that i will mention below. so please send my check book into new Address. i have very urgent requirement. please send me Check book ASAP to below address.

#309, KMS homes, 1st stage,
1st cross,chocolate factory road, Bangalore-560029

my customer ID : 67897164
Ramamohan.jeelaga

Jul 18, 2017

HDFC Credit imposed extra amount

My total outstanding amount is Rs.70035. I have payed the minimum due amount(Rs.12570) in time only. Now there is showing total amount Rs.72580. how they have to calculated. i am not getting the calculation part. I am trying from last 15days to the customer care numbers num: 040 33016802, 33016801, 9187502, 9187501, ....etc. but no one can't help me. at least single number is also not working properly i hope at least this mail help us.

Ramamohan
+91 9849557205
TANISHA RANI

Jun 24, 2017

Cancellation of OneAssist

I am TANISHA RANI. An amount of Rs2799 was deducted from my HDFC CREDIT CARD for the membership of OneAssist on 21.06.2017. The CARD CARD NUMBER is ################. I want to cancel the OneAssist membership plan and credit back the deducted amount of Rs2799 to my credit card.

So I request you to please cancel this activation against my credit card and refund my money.

MOBILE NO - 9663656206

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...