HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

shachi bhardwaj

Mar 15, 2017

Cancel ONE ASSIST MFEE policy

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder .
The bank has auto debited Rs1299 from my credit card number ################ without my authorization.
I don't want this policy, so cancel the membership and refund my amount asap.

Name: Shachi Bhardwaj

Mar 14, 2017

Cancellation - OneAssist Subscription

Dear Mr Singh,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request we have cancelled your plan vide service request No.1830781 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
msingh556

Mar 10, 2017

Cancellation - OneAssist Subscription

My credit card ending 5394 has been subscribed for One Assist and Rs.1299 debited to my account without my knowledge. I just wanted to cancel my Assist subscription and refund amount to my account as I don't require any protection of my cards.
My bank statement on March 7th 2017 shows one assist membership fee debit from my account, without my knowledge this amount debited, so I request cancel my membership and refund my amount into my credit card.

Email : [email protected]
Mobile number is 9843771265
thepolarfox

Mar 3, 2017

Duping people

Hello

I had applied for a HDFC MONEYBACK credit card ( the application CC is 30655304 and the application reference number is 17022211855820S2, I received these informations as an SMS) I had specifically marked on the application form that I want a MONEYBACK CREDIT CARD but later I got a message that I have been issued a HDFC Diners Rewardz card. What the hell is this??? I dont understand why you are issuing me this shit that I didnt ask for??
Secondly it has been more than 10 days since I had applied for this card but I havent received it yet. Neither they have sent me any number of the courier company so that I can enquire about it.
I think if it comes, I will shove this shit piece of a card into the dustbin. I am not going to register this card unless you sent me a MONEYBACK CREDIT CARD or tell me the procedure for it. Dont try to dupe people, please tell whoever has registered and processed the application for my credit not to try to be oversmart. It was a female, who had contacted me to verify my details, convey this message that she should just do what has been told by the customers and not to try to be an over enthusiastic smart-ass.
sachinczx

Jan 26, 2017

money transfer

i palced order for amazon using this account. after that I cancelled order. but money has not been refunded. i called amazon, they confirmed that money has be sent from amazon side. They also gave reference number ############. Please give my refund.
sachinczx

Jan 21, 2017

money deduct

When i was booking ticket online on 11 jan 20017. my 700 deducted from my account but bus was not booked. the chech/ref number is ############. I informed u 3 times. but no response. this is very bad. I just want my refund. PLEASE RESPONSE SOON.
Shanthaveer

Dec 26, 2016

Number Change

The HDFC bank Credit card service is the worst service I have ever seen.
they take the annual maintenance fee and they don even provide proper service to just update my new number replacing the old one. this is my problem even after visiting the HDFC bank nothing is happening. Very disappointed...
Mona123user#

Dec 3, 2016

MPIN generation

In order to generate MPIN with HDFC Bank, it is mandatory to have net banking enabled. With other banks, internet banking is not necessary for mpin generation. My mother has an account with hdfc but she doesn't do net banking. If she could do the net banking , she would not go for ussd. I think HDFC should allow people to generate MPIN via their mobile (nuup), without the use of internet.

kishor kotte

Oct 20, 2016

UNWANTED DEBIT MY ACCOUNT

unwanted debit my account in two times with Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 2908963-00602340029392 please. refund my amount
deepakdas17

Oct 6, 2016

Recieving of hdfc kit and ragarding closing of previous hdfc account.

Hello Sir,
Its almost 1 month I have not recieved my hdfc kit and I have visited branch twice regarding this with my verification ,then also they are not giving the kit.Since I am not having my kit I am unable to complain through Customer care.
Another querie is I have two customer id with the same account.One of the account is in negative balance.The second account has been created by our company.Before creating the account I had explained about the previuos account to the hdfc guy and then also they created the account and I recieved a letter from hdfc that they are going to link the new customer id to previous account .This is not fair .It would be fair if HDFC will close the previous account which have negative balance.
The second thing its already a month I have not recieved my new HDFC account kit.Its really very bad services which I have never thought about.I have visited branch they are giving some different solutions ,which is not applicable in other hdfc bank,There is no proper communication between hdfc branchs.Please say fixed solution and do the needful.

Customer Id: 55783198
deepakdas17

Oct 6, 2016

Recieving of hdfc kit and ragarding closing of previous hdfc account.

Hello Sir,
karthick092

Sep 6, 2016

IMPS transfer got declined

Yesterday I have trasferred amount to SBI account from HDFC using IMPS service . After sometime I got an sms transaction declined due to technical issue frm the beneficiary side but amount is not credited back into my HDFC account. Please let me know what needs be done to get the money back.

Ref #: ############
itishree8

Aug 25, 2016

Money not received by other customer but debited from account

please give me a confirmation about a online transfer money with ref no-############.yesterday i did a transfer to my owner as token advance. but he didn't receve the amount.kindly check and let me know about confirmation.

Itishree Mishra
MVVP Raju

Aug 3, 2016

ATM Withdrawal

I Had withdrawn Rs 10000 from HDFC Account Transaction Declined But Amount Debited in My Account.

With Drawn ATM Details : HSBC ATM , Jayanagar 4th Block (Near to Tilak nagar Police station , Bangalore, Karnataka.

Bank Account Details.
Name : MVVP Raju
Account no 50100126139877 Hyderabad Shiakpet Branch. IFSC Code HDFC0001629
Transaction Number is ############
Transaction Date 01.08.2016 Time 14.33.21.

Contact Number is 09989991216
Dattatreya Balamkar

Aug 2, 2016

HDFC IMPS Funds Transfer Failed

Today while doing IMPS fund transfer through HDFC bank got a transfer failed error below.

Your fund transfer for Rs. 20,000.00 on 02-08-16 is declined due to technical issue at beneficiary bank end. Please refer to the beneficiary (IMPS Ref no. ############)

HDFC IMPS Funds Transfer Failed

arunraj18

Jul 21, 2016

Fraud with Personal Loans

Dear All,

My Personal loan with HDFC was approved few weeks back and till now they have not dispersed my amount as they are keep on delaying the cheque collection from me. A lady keeps calling once in a week from this number (8553729356) and says they will send the person to collect the cheque today or tomorrow. Now I understand that she is a big fraud as she started disconnecting my calls.

If HDFC can take strict action against these idiots, then only I will accept the loan, else I will reject the loan amount.

AR
Abhishek Anand

Jun 23, 2016

rude behavior, illiterate representative, frawd policies, low level customer service, credit card issue

My name is Abhishek and I work in Bangalore. I had opened my salary account with Hdfc in 2014 and was issued a credit card. Soon the limit was exhausted and I was asked to make the monthly payment of 4000 approx every month. I had been paying this amount every month by the month end, as I hardly get my bills. Dinno the reason for me not getting any bills.

Now from past two months, a girl from Hdfc calls my mother and talks rudely with no manners regarding my credit card payment. I have not authorised any1 to call my mother. I wud like to escalate this as this is information security breach from Hdfc. I had requested n no of times for my inbox should be left a message if calls not recied. But this message is either too strong to get into the representative's mind or Hdfc has hired illiterate ppl. I want this to be stopped from immediate effect.

Also, on my online account Hdfc has posted "a preapproved loan of 2.1 lakh". But I m not being given this loan to clear my cc outstanding, for this may o know the reason? Has Hdfc decided to irritate me till I loose my control? Or does it has the habit of playing with customer's sentiments? If so sorry hdfc, I unfortunate to be ur customer. Wud pay off my balance anyhow and wud never turn to u.

I wud like my cc settlement to be made with Hdfc or cnvert the outstanding balance in EMIs so that I can get rid of this shitty bank.

I need this information breach and credit card issue to be escalated to their highest level as lower level has been contacted and they are all a bunch of craps.

Abhishek Anand

My Hdfc customer ID is 53015379.

HDFC Customer Care asks for ATM Pin #

As soon as i raised a complaint regarding HDFC Credit Card i got a call from 88749 77849 asking for my alternative banks ATM Debit card CVV number and also ATM Pin number. This is ridiculous. If any transaction happened without out my notice really i am going to take severe action against HDFC Bank.

Name - Mohan Babu
Mob # 9945050544

CUSTOMER CARE ASKS FOR PIN #

HI sir,
My Name is Mohan Babu,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9945050544 and physical verification at the place I am living.
Now the status of the credit card at the HDFC site is showing as "Disapproved" with remarks as follows:-
DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.
My Application reference number is 16060616459350S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools.

Email id : [email protected]
Mobile # : 9945050544

Jun 21, 2016

DISAPPROVAL OF CREDIT CARD

There is no proper reason given by the HDFC for disapproving my request for Credit Card. This is not the first time. Very poor customer service and till now there is no concrete reason given by HDFC for disapproving my Credit Card request. I dont know why are you wasting our time like this. Really fed up with HDFC bank. Guys please if you are willing to open an account please dont choose HDFC.

Name - Mohan Babu

Jun 16, 2016

credit card disapproved

HI sir,
My Name is Babar Islam Mir,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9611254316 and physical verification at the place I am living.
My Application reference number is 16052516206600S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools !

My email id : [email protected]
Phone : 9611254316
Vasanthpp

Jun 15, 2016

Diners premium upgrade

With deep regret am writing this complaint. Have been associated with HDFC for more than 2 years with my salary account and also my family account. 6 months back I have also taken Diners premium credit card. Was looking forward to upgrade the same and have applied for the same as directed by customer service. Have been informed that only 25% points will be deducted while up gradation but I see 60% points has been deducted. Have not been informed on the same, if so would have not applied for upgrade. With lack of proper communication from customer service and irresponsible relationship manager, now am planning to get my relationship out of this bank. Have an account with citi bank and never faced an issue for last 10 years.

Jun 12, 2016

Hi HDFC Team,

My name Mohan Babu, I have got call from the HDFC Credit Card department and said that i am eligible for Life Time Free Credit Card. So i provided all my documents to one of your representative who visited my office and filled the Credit Card application form and so many verifications through phone. After all that i have got sms with HDFC Credit card acknowledgement and Application and Reference #. Now its showing the below message when i check my status.

I need exact clarity on it. Please give concrete reason to disapprove the Credit Card.

Email - [email protected]
Mob - 99450 50544

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...