HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

arunraj18

Jul 21, 2016

Fraud with Personal Loans

Dear All,

My Personal loan with HDFC was approved few weeks back and till now they have not dispersed my amount as they are keep on delaying the cheque collection from me. A lady keeps calling once in a week from this number (8553729356) and says they will send the person to collect the cheque today or tomorrow. Now I understand that she is a big fraud as she started disconnecting my calls.

If HDFC can take strict action against these idiots, then only I will accept the loan, else I will reject the loan amount.

AR
Abhishek Anand

Jun 23, 2016

rude behavior, illiterate representative, frawd policies, low level customer service, credit card issue

My name is Abhishek and I work in Bangalore. I had opened my salary account with Hdfc in 2014 and was issued a credit card. Soon the limit was exhausted and I was asked to make the monthly payment of 4000 approx every month. I had been paying this amount every month by the month end, as I hardly get my bills. Dinno the reason for me not getting any bills.

Now from past two months, a girl from Hdfc calls my mother and talks rudely with no manners regarding my credit card payment. I have not authorised any1 to call my mother. I wud like to escalate this as this is information security breach from Hdfc. I had requested n no of times for my inbox should be left a message if calls not recied. But this message is either too strong to get into the representative's mind or Hdfc has hired illiterate ppl. I want this to be stopped from immediate effect.

Also, on my online account Hdfc has posted "a preapproved loan of 2.1 lakh". But I m not being given this loan to clear my cc outstanding, for this may o know the reason? Has Hdfc decided to irritate me till I loose my control? Or does it has the habit of playing with customer's sentiments? If so sorry hdfc, I unfortunate to be ur customer. Wud pay off my balance anyhow and wud never turn to u.

I wud like my cc settlement to be made with Hdfc or cnvert the outstanding balance in EMIs so that I can get rid of this shitty bank.

I need this information breach and credit card issue to be escalated to their highest level as lower level has been contacted and they are all a bunch of craps.

Abhishek Anand

My Hdfc customer ID is 53015379.

HDFC Customer Care asks for ATM Pin #

As soon as i raised a complaint regarding HDFC Credit Card i got a call from 88749 77849 asking for my alternative banks ATM Debit card CVV number and also ATM Pin number. This is ridiculous. If any transaction happened without out my notice really i am going to take severe action against HDFC Bank.

Name - Mohan Babu
Mob # 9945050544

CUSTOMER CARE ASKS FOR PIN #

HI sir,
My Name is Mohan Babu,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9945050544 and physical verification at the place I am living.
Now the status of the credit card at the HDFC site is showing as "Disapproved" with remarks as follows:-
DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.
My Application reference number is 16060616459350S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools.

Email id : [email protected]
Mobile # : 9945050544

Jun 21, 2016

DISAPPROVAL OF CREDIT CARD

There is no proper reason given by the HDFC for disapproving my request for Credit Card. This is not the first time. Very poor customer service and till now there is no concrete reason given by HDFC for disapproving my Credit Card request. I dont know why are you wasting our time like this. Really fed up with HDFC bank. Guys please if you are willing to open an account please dont choose HDFC.

Name - Mohan Babu

Jun 16, 2016

credit card disapproved

HI sir,
My Name is Babar Islam Mir,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9611254316 and physical verification at the place I am living.
My Application reference number is 16052516206600S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools !

My email id : [email protected]
Phone : 9611254316
Vasanthpp

Jun 15, 2016

Diners premium upgrade

With deep regret am writing this complaint. Have been associated with HDFC for more than 2 years with my salary account and also my family account. 6 months back I have also taken Diners premium credit card. Was looking forward to upgrade the same and have applied for the same as directed by customer service. Have been informed that only 25% points will be deducted while up gradation but I see 60% points has been deducted. Have not been informed on the same, if so would have not applied for upgrade. With lack of proper communication from customer service and irresponsible relationship manager, now am planning to get my relationship out of this bank. Have an account with citi bank and never faced an issue for last 10 years.

Jun 12, 2016

Hi HDFC Team,

My name Mohan Babu, I have got call from the HDFC Credit Card department and said that i am eligible for Life Time Free Credit Card. So i provided all my documents to one of your representative who visited my office and filled the Credit Card application form and so many verifications through phone. After all that i have got sms with HDFC Credit card acknowledgement and Application and Reference #. Now its showing the below message when i check my status.

I need exact clarity on it. Please give concrete reason to disapprove the Credit Card.

Email - [email protected]
Mob - 99450 50544
HariKrishna25

Jun 6, 2016

Deduction of money without intimation

I came across a transaction NWD DECCHG 4th June 2016 CARDEND **** ****** which has deducted Rs.28.63 without intimation.Its actually a salary account only , still I m not sure whether this has happened many times as i will not be checking my transaction details all the time.Provide valuable reason for it.
marripatimadhav

May 1, 2016

credit card

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Madhavaiah.M, I have taken HDFC jet privilege credit card last year. I used it till my credit limit, for that from last 8 Month's I am paying how much I can it's around more than 20,000. But still I didn't get any available balance in my card. Since last month am job less. I would like to request you people to get waiver of charges for up coming payment's.

This is humble request from my end I already paid a lot of interest and charges. Please look into my statements. Now am not there in that position to bare the interest/charges.
I would like to clear my total amount which I have taken from you, for that kindly give waiver of interest/Charges.

My details given below.

HDFC Bank Credit Card 3817.

Thank you for your help...
kskarthik

Apr 28, 2016

HDFC CREDIT CARD DISAPPROVED

Dear HDFC Team,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number , and physical verification at house I am living.

Application Reference Number
16042111718440S2
Status
DISAPPROVED
Remarks
A FORMAT OF THE COPY OF LETTER SENT TO YOU HAS BEEN ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE. PLS FULFILL THE REQUIREMENT AND RESPOND TO US FOR PROCESSING THE APPLICATION FURTHER. THANK YOU

Please suggest me what is next process.

mob,9986580675
Prasad.hiremath

Apr 25, 2016

credit card not yet issued

I have applied for the HDFC credit card and it has approved and still i didnt recieve the credit card and no application or refernce number has given me or mailed me. Trying to contact the person who has taken my details from the branch Old Airport her name is Priya please get back to me on the status of the card r please contact me on 9742911960
Rakesh M B

Apr 20, 2016

Unessasary deductio

Every three month once 17.18rs amount is deducting from my account with message "INST-ALERT CHG INC ST & EC JAN-MAR2016 20 Apr 2016 17.18 ". I am not sure why is this happening. Account number: 00771140292750
sukum1974

Apr 5, 2016

HDFC credit card Ref:16031910037010S2
I had applied money back HDFC credit card after much persuasion by HDFC CC marketing executive
while processing my selected option has been changed to Diner HDFC CC WITHOUT my consent
now application has been rejected.
as application has been rejected I want my photo, copy of PAN and address proof return so as to avoid misuse of same.
disgrace leading bank
sukum1974

Apr 5, 2016

HDFC credit card Ref:16031910037010S2
while processing my selected option has been changed to Diner HDFC CC with my consent
now application has been rejected.
disgrace leading bank
Sneha Barsha Mishra

Apr 1, 2016

Wrong Name on credit card

Wrong Name on credit card.
Netbanking shows the correct name.
ram riz

Apr 1, 2016

Salary held by hdfc bank for no reason

It never happened in my entire.life with hdfc bank. I.m hdfc bank customer from 5 years and own credit with ththem from 3 years. I was paying my minimum payments as.per the instructions by hdfc bank credit card department. I lost my house during the earthquake in Jan 2016, had no.place to.live was requesting for the payment date change which was not accepted by hdfc bank. Requested to convert it to emi they did not agree as they were earning interest fromme. I was not able to make full payments after the earthquake, there for I was paying the minimum payments. Ask them to wait tl 31st march 2016 for the payment so that once the salary drops in my account I would be able to make the payment. But they have held my salary of 44000 and made my account as -32000. I have not selected auto pay option on my account. I dnt understand under which law they have this Right. they r asking to make payments 8000 /12000/16000 different people different amnount or else they wnt release my salary. My family completely depends on my salary for entire month as I.m.the only person working in house. I have 2 of my family members under treatment. I.dnt know whom.to approach. Plz help. Mob 8861146025 account no. 50100019210978
Kiran Devireddy

Mar 9, 2016

Not getting 1%cash back with hdfc platinum debit card

Hai I am using hdfc platinum debit card
But I am not getting cash back. I paid 850 rs per annum for that card
manu jayappa

Feb 12, 2016

Additionally deducting late fee charge

My credit amount due is 200 Rs. but from HDFC they have deducted 400Rs. Even i payed min. amount due..pl. kindly do the need full..
veeraraju

Nov 29, 2015

500rs debited in my credit card at 15-11-2015.

I manas Kumar nayak .. 500rs debited in my credit card at rk enterprise petrol bunk , malkapuram, Visakhapatnam 530011. At that time swiping machine is switched off But 500rs debited in my account plz refund the amount...... at that time I given complient but didn't get refund...
Manas Kumar nayak ,
8500961280.
veeraraju

Nov 29, 2015

500rs debited in my credit card from 15--11-2015.

syedaasma

Nov 26, 2015

Relieving letter

My name is syeda asma emp id CS54659 joining date 08 may 2014 to 25 jan 2015. i didnt got my reliving letter i got mail from [email protected] they replied me that i have to refund my last month salary 8054. Im not able to understand why i refund i worked their so i got salary and no extra salary i got and i was daily giving my attendence also please help me to get my reliving letter.

Asma
Vinayak Vinay

Nov 21, 2015

flight

Hi I booked a fligh from bangalore to pune and I made payment from smart buy and amount also deducted but I dint get any confirmation in emails regarding ticket booked please help me.

AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Very Bad /network area in Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Since last month, after updation to 4G facing severe...
    Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Fraud
    Rahul Sharma is biggest fraud guys don't trust him...
    SHADOWFAX - Wrong package delivered
    Hi Team, I've ordered a diesel watch from online...
    [email protected] - Plyaing cash game
    What's problem my playing cash game . Pl. swal my...
    DSIIDC, Bawana - Blocked drainage
    Sir/madam The drainage in front of my office that p-58...
    Maruti suzuki - Misbehave and wrong commitment
    Dear Maruti Suzuki team I am writing to complaint...
    Garena free fire - My account was suspended
    My account was suspended because my friend was hacked my...
    DTDC Courier - Parcel not delivered
    More than 9 days passed still not delivered worst...
    Royal oak/Shoe rack - Mismatch of color
    I purchased a shoe rack for rs3250 but i received the same...
    Extramarks - NO REFUND TILL NOW
    Today we have got a call from 8511513282, he is claiming...