HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Jun 22, 2016

HI sir,
My Name is Mohan Babu,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9945050544 and physical verification at the place I am living.
Now the status of the credit card at the HDFC site is showing as "Disapproved" with remarks as follows:-
DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.
My Application reference number is 16060616459350S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools.

Email id : [email protected]
Mobile # : 9945050544

Jun 21, 2016

DISAPPROVAL OF CREDIT CARD

There is no proper reason given by the HDFC for disapproving my request for Credit Card. This is not the first time. Very poor customer service and till now there is no concrete reason given by HDFC for disapproving my Credit Card request. I dont know why are you wasting our time like this. Really fed up with HDFC bank. Guys please if you are willing to open an account please dont choose HDFC.

Name - Mohan Babu

Jun 16, 2016

credit card disapproved

HI sir,
My Name is Babar Islam Mir,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number 9611254316 and physical verification at the place I am living.
My Application reference number is 16052516206600S2
Now, what i want to know is:

1. Why was my credit card disapproved, I need a valid reason.
2. Why you guys wasted my time, I could have applied in some other bank.
3. What are you going to do about it.
4. Last time I spoke to your customer care agent, he said that I can apply again after six months. Perhaps he was right, as there is no other bank than HDFC. I mean you guys are a bunch of fools !

My email id : [email protected]
Phone : 9611254316
Vasanthpp

Jun 15, 2016

Diners premium upgrade

With deep regret am writing this complaint. Have been associated with HDFC for more than 2 years with my salary account and also my family account. 6 months back I have also taken Diners premium credit card. Was looking forward to upgrade the same and have applied for the same as directed by customer service. Have been informed that only 25% points will be deducted while up gradation but I see 60% points has been deducted. Have not been informed on the same, if so would have not applied for upgrade. With lack of proper communication from customer service and irresponsible relationship manager, now am planning to get my relationship out of this bank. Have an account with citi bank and never faced an issue for last 10 years.

Jun 12, 2016

Hi HDFC Team,

My name Mohan Babu, I have got call from the HDFC Credit Card department and said that i am eligible for Life Time Free Credit Card. So i provided all my documents to one of your representative who visited my office and filled the Credit Card application form and so many verifications through phone. After all that i have got sms with HDFC Credit card acknowledgement and Application and Reference #. Now its showing the below message when i check my status.

I need exact clarity on it. Please give concrete reason to disapprove the Credit Card.

Email - [email protected]
Mob - 99450 50544
HariKrishna25

Jun 6, 2016

Deduction of money without intimation

I came across a transaction NWD DECCHG 4th June 2016 CARDEND **** ****** which has deducted Rs.28.63 without intimation.Its actually a salary account only , still I m not sure whether this has happened many times as i will not be checking my transaction details all the time.Provide valuable reason for it.
marripatimadhav

May 1, 2016

credit card

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Madhavaiah.M, I have taken HDFC jet privilege credit card last year. I used it till my credit limit, for that from last 8 Month's I am paying how much I can it's around more than 20,000. But still I didn't get any available balance in my card. Since last month am job less. I would like to request you people to get waiver of charges for up coming payment's.

This is humble request from my end I already paid a lot of interest and charges. Please look into my statements. Now am not there in that position to bare the interest/charges.
I would like to clear my total amount which I have taken from you, for that kindly give waiver of interest/Charges.

My details given below.

HDFC Bank Credit Card 3817.

Thank you for your help...
kskarthik

Apr 28, 2016

HDFC CREDIT CARD DISAPPROVED

Dear HDFC Team,

I have applied for HDFC credit card, I have received my application reference number, and also received verification calls to my number , and physical verification at house I am living.

Application Reference Number
16042111718440S2
Status
DISAPPROVED
Remarks
A FORMAT OF THE COPY OF LETTER SENT TO YOU HAS BEEN ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE. PLS FULFILL THE REQUIREMENT AND RESPOND TO US FOR PROCESSING THE APPLICATION FURTHER. THANK YOU

Please suggest me what is next process.

mob,9986580675
Prasad.hiremath

Apr 25, 2016

credit card not yet issued

I have applied for the HDFC credit card and it has approved and still i didnt recieve the credit card and no application or refernce number has given me or mailed me. Trying to contact the person who has taken my details from the branch Old Airport her name is Priya please get back to me on the status of the card r please contact me on 9742911960
Rakesh M B

Apr 20, 2016

Unessasary deductio

Every three month once 17.18rs amount is deducting from my account with message "INST-ALERT CHG INC ST & EC JAN-MAR2016 20 Apr 2016 17.18 ". I am not sure why is this happening. Account number: 00771140292750
sukum1974

Apr 5, 2016

HDFC credit card Ref:16031910037010S2
I had applied money back HDFC credit card after much persuasion by HDFC CC marketing executive
while processing my selected option has been changed to Diner HDFC CC WITHOUT my consent
now application has been rejected.
as application has been rejected I want my photo, copy of PAN and address proof return so as to avoid misuse of same.
disgrace leading bank
sukum1974

Apr 5, 2016

HDFC credit card Ref:16031910037010S2
while processing my selected option has been changed to Diner HDFC CC with my consent
now application has been rejected.
disgrace leading bank
Sneha Barsha Mishra

Apr 1, 2016

Wrong Name on credit card

Wrong Name on credit card.
Netbanking shows the correct name.
ram riz

Apr 1, 2016

Salary held by hdfc bank for no reason

It never happened in my entire.life with hdfc bank. I.m hdfc bank customer from 5 years and own credit with ththem from 3 years. I was paying my minimum payments as.per the instructions by hdfc bank credit card department. I lost my house during the earthquake in Jan 2016, had no.place to.live was requesting for the payment date change which was not accepted by hdfc bank. Requested to convert it to emi they did not agree as they were earning interest fromme. I was not able to make full payments after the earthquake, there for I was paying the minimum payments. Ask them to wait tl 31st march 2016 for the payment so that once the salary drops in my account I would be able to make the payment. But they have held my salary of 44000 and made my account as -32000. I have not selected auto pay option on my account. I dnt understand under which law they have this Right. they r asking to make payments 8000 /12000/16000 different people different amnount or else they wnt release my salary. My family completely depends on my salary for entire month as I.m.the only person working in house. I have 2 of my family members under treatment. I.dnt know whom.to approach. Plz help. Mob 8861146025 account no. 50100019210978
Kiran Devireddy

Mar 9, 2016

Not getting 1%cash back with hdfc platinum debit card

Hai I am using hdfc platinum debit card
But I am not getting cash back. I paid 850 rs per annum for that card
manu jayappa

Feb 12, 2016

Additionally deducting late fee charge

My credit amount due is 200 Rs. but from HDFC they have deducted 400Rs. Even i payed min. amount due..pl. kindly do the need full..
veeraraju

Nov 29, 2015

500rs debited in my credit card at 15-11-2015.

I manas Kumar nayak .. 500rs debited in my credit card at rk enterprise petrol bunk , malkapuram, Visakhapatnam 530011. At that time swiping machine is switched off But 500rs debited in my account plz refund the amount...... at that time I given complient but didn't get refund...
Manas Kumar nayak ,
8500961280.
veeraraju

Nov 29, 2015

500rs debited in my credit card from 15--11-2015.

syedaasma

Nov 26, 2015

Relieving letter

My name is syeda asma emp id CS54659 joining date 08 may 2014 to 25 jan 2015. i didnt got my reliving letter i got mail from [email protected] they replied me that i have to refund my last month salary 8054. Im not able to understand why i refund i worked their so i got salary and no extra salary i got and i was daily giving my attendence also please help me to get my reliving letter.

Asma
Vinayak Vinay

Nov 21, 2015

flight

Hi I booked a fligh from bangalore to pune and I made payment from smart buy and amount also deducted but I dint get any confirmation in emails regarding ticket booked please help me.
Hanamant Ingale

Nov 16, 2015

IMPS money transfer from corporation bank to HDFC

I did an IMPS fund transfer of Rs.2000/- on 06/10/2015 from Corporation Bank Account No: [SB01006470] to HDFC Account No: [50100070266201]. The amount got debited from my account successfully, but could not get credited to HDFC account.
When i called to Corporation Bank Customer care they said that from our End your money has been successfully credit to HDFC Accout and there were no issue from Corporation Bank and told me to Contact HDFC Bank.
When i spoke with HDFC Customer care they said they did not receive any Amount from my Corporation Bank and told that there is no issue from HDFC side.
Now i'm not understanding what should i do to get back my money back to my Account or to Credit to HDFC Account. Your Suggestion is what i'm looking here to know where my Money went.I have attached corporation bank statement for successful transfer.

Hanamant Ingale
mob:9538160393

IMPS money transfer from corporation bank to HDFC

mramesh2u

Nov 11, 2015

IMPS

This is to draw your attention to HDFC IMPS transaction IMPS-P2A-############ of Rs 1.50 Lakhs from my HDFC NRI account 08851060000186 to my wife's (Surekha V.Vinjamuri) SBI OD Account 00000033302756448 on 10th November 2015 at 10.10 Am.

The said transaction has been debited from my account but the beneficiary has not got credit until now. It is more than 24 hours I am waiting for a resolution, but nothings seems to happen. I have raised a complaint #BANC1115056792# also, but still no solution.

Can someone write back the status of same and advise me further. If the beneficiary is not credited, the money should be put back into my account. This transaction is an instant transfer transaction, so if there is a discrepancy, the credit back should also be instant. I do not understand the way you people function ! My money cannot vaporize into thin air.

Please take up my issue and help to resolve it immediately.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks and regards
Ramesh.M
Amit Mondal

Oct 13, 2015

credit card

Dear Sir/Mm,
I am having a HDFC Diners club international credit card. But I am not able to shop on various number of shopping outlets and every time I have to stray for a merchant who accepts this card. I am seriously thinking of cancelling the card since I am denied of the very purpose of having a credit card, the outlets ask for any VISA or Master cards. Is any solution for this problem ?

Please clarify me whether i have to upgrade to other cards or not.

Amit
HDFC_Customer

Sep 16, 2015

Depository charges

In Sept 011, I joined a company called CSS Chennai. They had tie up with HDFC Salary account. As we asked by my company to open a salary account and have heard so much about HDFC, I agreed to open an account in HDFC, T Nagar Branch. Agents from the bank came to office itself with the forms and collected all documents in office itself. I had also taken sign on Demat form by saying, it would be free of changes and opened Demat and trading account in the bank. In 013, I also took HDFC credit card, which I have been using since 2011 without any delay in payments with monthly 40-45k bill. I switched company and stop using HDFC bank because it was a salary account and it was expected that account will automatically get closed after 3 months, salary would not be get deposited in that account. But since the past months I have been receiving emails from HDFC stating that I have to pay 400 or 600k Rupees as Demat charges or depository charges . I thought of paying the money and closing the account. Then comes the harassment: ------TRADING ACCOUNT-------------------- 1. I went to HDFC in 2013 Mogappair Branch: The officials checked my account and stated that I have to pay Rs 425 as Trading account charges. I was automatically deducted from my account. Same thing happened after a few months, HDFC deducted 600 Rs. After paying the required amount, when I asked them to close the account, they said t I have a Demat account and they do not deal with it. Asked me to go to some other Branch. I went to a branch near Anna nagar Road. They said that I have a Trading account and they do not deal with it. Asked me to go to some other Branch.
At the time of account closer HDFC does not really care about customer’s valuable time. When they need to open an account they will send the executive immediately but they don’t entertain a closer of an account. This is pretty unprofessional.
I came to Bangalore and changed the address for credit card. I sent an email to HDFC for closing the DEMAT account, they said I need to go to a branch to close it out. I already went 2-3 time to HDFC branch, but no one holds the right to close the Demat account in any of the branch. Where should we go? No response even after one month of my email. I have not used the HDFC bank account since last 3 years, no money was deposited. It has 0 balance since 3 years. I have not ever used Demat account, it’s been 5 years that I have HDFC bank account.
MY QUESTION IS THAT IF THE ACCOUNT IS IN DORMANT STATE, WHY SO MUCH CHARGES ARE INCURRED. HDFC BANK OFFICIALS, PLEASE READ THIS: http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/reserve-bank-of-india-ends-penalty-for-dormant-accounts/1/206634.html The Reserve Bank of India has asked banks not to charge any penalty for non-maintenance of minimum balance in dormant accounts.
I have sent so many emails to HDFC bank to close this account since they don’t take request when we visit the branch. However I am not getting any response. They are keep increasing the depository charges and now it is 2000 Rs. I am not going to pay a single Rupee to HDFC back for my account closer.
Also if I don’t get any response or immediate action on it , I will go ahead and discontinue my credit card which i have been using since 5 years .

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...