HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Hanamant Ingale

Nov 16, 2015

IMPS money transfer from corporation bank to HDFC

I did an IMPS fund transfer of Rs.2000/- on 06/10/2015 from Corporation Bank Account No: [SB01006470] to HDFC Account No: [50100070266201]. The amount got debited from my account successfully, but could not get credited to HDFC account.
When i called to Corporation Bank Customer care they said that from our End your money has been successfully credit to HDFC Accout and there were no issue from Corporation Bank and told me to Contact HDFC Bank.
When i spoke with HDFC Customer care they said they did not receive any Amount from my Corporation Bank and told that there is no issue from HDFC side.
Now i'm not understanding what should i do to get back my money back to my Account or to Credit to HDFC Account. Your Suggestion is what i'm looking here to know where my Money went.I have attached corporation bank statement for successful transfer.

Hanamant Ingale
mob:9538160393

IMPS money transfer from corporation bank to HDFC

mramesh2u

Nov 11, 2015

IMPS

This is to draw your attention to HDFC IMPS transaction IMPS-P2A-############ of Rs 1.50 Lakhs from my HDFC NRI account 08851060000186 to my wife's (Surekha V.Vinjamuri) SBI OD Account 00000033302756448 on 10th November 2015 at 10.10 Am.

The said transaction has been debited from my account but the beneficiary has not got credit until now. It is more than 24 hours I am waiting for a resolution, but nothings seems to happen. I have raised a complaint #BANC1115056792# also, but still no solution.

Can someone write back the status of same and advise me further. If the beneficiary is not credited, the money should be put back into my account. This transaction is an instant transfer transaction, so if there is a discrepancy, the credit back should also be instant. I do not understand the way you people function ! My money cannot vaporize into thin air.

Please take up my issue and help to resolve it immediately.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks and regards
Ramesh.M
Amit Mondal

Oct 13, 2015

credit card

Dear Sir/Mm,
I am having a HDFC Diners club international credit card. But I am not able to shop on various number of shopping outlets and every time I have to stray for a merchant who accepts this card. I am seriously thinking of cancelling the card since I am denied of the very purpose of having a credit card, the outlets ask for any VISA or Master cards. Is any solution for this problem ?

Please clarify me whether i have to upgrade to other cards or not.

Amit
HDFC_Customer

Sep 16, 2015

Depository charges

In Sept 011, I joined a company called CSS Chennai. They had tie up with HDFC Salary account. As we asked by my company to open a salary account and have heard so much about HDFC, I agreed to open an account in HDFC, T Nagar Branch. Agents from the bank came to office itself with the forms and collected all documents in office itself. I had also taken sign on Demat form by saying, it would be free of changes and opened Demat and trading account in the bank. In 013, I also took HDFC credit card, which I have been using since 2011 without any delay in payments with monthly 40-45k bill. I switched company and stop using HDFC bank because it was a salary account and it was expected that account will automatically get closed after 3 months, salary would not be get deposited in that account. But since the past months I have been receiving emails from HDFC stating that I have to pay 400 or 600k Rupees as Demat charges or depository charges . I thought of paying the money and closing the account. Then comes the harassment: ------TRADING ACCOUNT-------------------- 1. I went to HDFC in 2013 Mogappair Branch: The officials checked my account and stated that I have to pay Rs 425 as Trading account charges. I was automatically deducted from my account. Same thing happened after a few months, HDFC deducted 600 Rs. After paying the required amount, when I asked them to close the account, they said t I have a Demat account and they do not deal with it. Asked me to go to some other Branch. I went to a branch near Anna nagar Road. They said that I have a Trading account and they do not deal with it. Asked me to go to some other Branch.
At the time of account closer HDFC does not really care about customer’s valuable time. When they need to open an account they will send the executive immediately but they don’t entertain a closer of an account. This is pretty unprofessional.
I came to Bangalore and changed the address for credit card. I sent an email to HDFC for closing the DEMAT account, they said I need to go to a branch to close it out. I already went 2-3 time to HDFC branch, but no one holds the right to close the Demat account in any of the branch. Where should we go? No response even after one month of my email. I have not used the HDFC bank account since last 3 years, no money was deposited. It has 0 balance since 3 years. I have not ever used Demat account, it’s been 5 years that I have HDFC bank account.
MY QUESTION IS THAT IF THE ACCOUNT IS IN DORMANT STATE, WHY SO MUCH CHARGES ARE INCURRED. HDFC BANK OFFICIALS, PLEASE READ THIS: http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/reserve-bank-of-india-ends-penalty-for-dormant-accounts/1/206634.html The Reserve Bank of India has asked banks not to charge any penalty for non-maintenance of minimum balance in dormant accounts.
I have sent so many emails to HDFC bank to close this account since they don’t take request when we visit the branch. However I am not getting any response. They are keep increasing the depository charges and now it is 2000 Rs. I am not going to pay a single Rupee to HDFC back for my account closer.
Also if I don’t get any response or immediate action on it , I will go ahead and discontinue my credit card which i have been using since 5 years .
ramya payyavula

Sep 15, 2015

cash debted from my account

This is to inform you that 855/- is debuted from my account without prior information..DEBIT CARD ISSUANCE FEE 040915. 14 Sep 2015 855.00/- .I didn't apply for any card...I don't need any card...refund my money....refund my money ...
Josephine Freeda

Sep 3, 2015

CREDIT CARD amount was not refunded after trasaction failure

I have ordered one laptop for Rp29194, in ebay on 21Aug2015. Due to Network issue ordered was canceled. But the amount was debited from by credit card.

I have raised call in the registered HDFC acount. They didn't respond. It almost 17 days over

I have called the customer call, But they asked me to upgrade my card to life time free card, Now they deactivated my card.

I got the mail from ebay like
Credit card No:################
Mobile num: 8105455698
=========================== Pending PaisaPay payment rejected for eBay order (PaisaPay ID 40210742940) Dear vin9354, Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected by payment gateway. You paid the order total of Rs. 29,195.00 using credit card. Complete the payment Action required: Please make the payment using another payment method (i.e. other than credit or debit card used for this transaction). Your purchase is currently not paid for and the seller(s) will not ship you the item(s) till you make the payment again. Please note that your credit / debit card has not been charged for this transaction. If you paid using debit card, the amount will be credited to your bank account. If you have any questions about this payment, please contact PaisaPay customer support.

==========================================================================================
sayandeepc10

Aug 14, 2015

Illegal transaction

I was charged 1000 rupees from my account without my knowledge. I didn't receive any alert while it was deducted. It states Cheque Dummy. I want an explanation and want my refund as soon as possible.
Bharath Kumar

Aug 13, 2015

Resignation

My name is Bharath Kumar N my code is CB12834 & My joining date was 12 July 2010, and i have resigned to my job on 16 Sep 2010 But my IRA not forwarded my resignation to HR department. Now again i got chamce to join HDFC but my application was rejected because of last mistake. So please releave me from My service by tat i can rejoin to HDFC

Bharath Kumar N
Methi

Jun 30, 2015

disapproval of credit card

I have applied fa credit card and now I checked status it got rejected I don't know the reason y it got rejected I have submit all the documents.. I want my all documents with passport photo.please return my documents. I got verification call that everything OK.
Ref no - 15061715684120S2
s venkata reddy

Jun 10, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT OF LIC

Dear,
MY NAME IS VENKATA REDDY FROM MARKAPUR BRANCH (ANDRA PRADESH) AND I AM REGULAR PAY MY POLICY AMOUNT OF 5454/- I AM Paid BY HDFC Credit card AND MY POLICY NO.845093869 EVERY Half Year.
MY LAST PREMIUM DATE IS 10 MARCH 2015 AND I AM PAY THIS AMOUNT OF 8th May 2015 BUT AFTER I PAY THIS AMOUNT MY BANK ALSO PAY THIS AMOUNT. ON 15 May 2015 ,HDFC COSTOMER CARE PROPERLY NOT RESPOND. MY CONTACT NO: 09590355842
CHETHAN T C

Jun 8, 2015

DISAPPROVED

DEAR SIR,

AM CHETHAN T C, I HAVE APPLIED CREDIT CARD (28/05/2015) TO HDFC (REF NO.15053012250020S2) BUT THEY WERE NOT APPROVED FOR ME ONLY BUT THEY ARE G BUT GIVE TO OUR ALL COMPANIES EMPLOYEES BUT I DON'T NO EXACTLY WHY THE ARE NOT GIVE ME BUT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE ALSO GETTING MY SAME SALORY SO PLEASE YOU HAVE TO WHAT IS THE REASON FOR NOT APPROVED ME FOR THE CREDITCARD.

THANKING YOU,
CHETHAN T C
Ramesh Abburi

May 18, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT- 845908031

Please update on this complient, I have raised this complaint on 8th May 2015, Yet I didn't get any responce

Please refer to my above LIC Policy No.-845908031 your branch.

i would like to bring to your kind notice that while I was paying my LIC premium of Rs.12802.00 online through my hsbc credit card on 06/04/2015 and also i got the receipt.
After some time is automatic paid by HDFC credit card -12713 on 11/04/2015

Transaction No. : SMARTPAY 845908031 IND TXHC15
Please i request that refund my amount -12713 on my hdfc bank account number-01331050193486.

I contacted LIC branch but they suggested to contact HDFC to get refund.
Ramesh Abburi

May 8, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT- 845908031

Please refer to my above LIC Policy No.-845908031 your branch.

After some time is automatic paid by HDFC credit card -12713 on 11/04/2015

Transaction No. : SMARTPAY 845908031 IND TXHC15

I contacted LIC branch but they suggested to contact HDFC to get refund.
shankarrj

Apr 6, 2015

Unwanted debit

Hi HDFC,

I am Customer of HDFC bank and my Account No:-50100067843065. On 6th Apr 2014 My account has been Debited by unknown withdrawal amounting Rs.673 & 561 narrating Net PI to HSL Sec A -c 2403340-00602340029444 with Cheque/Ref.No ############

Please Elaborate the Narration and kindly credit the deducted amount.
sajukbrave

Mar 9, 2015

Fixed deposit receipt

I have done fixed deposit on 2/March/2015 in BTM branch. Sales execute was pushing me to invest on some other plan. I was not interested to invest on the plan what they had suggested. I need to submit the FD receipt my office before 9/Mar/2015 for Tax saving purpose. I am not getting the response Whenever I approach HDFC branch. Kindly help me to get the receipt on 10/Mar/2015 first half otherwise no use of investing it & cancel my FD and return the full amount with out deduction.

FD Account number: 50300082247226

I logged complaint in HDFC portal & no action has been taken so far.

Complaint ref Number: APW-0315-250-BG

Reach me: 9535593466
Prasant Sahoo

Aug 18, 2014

AMB charges

Hi, I am Prasant Sahoo from Bangalore. Many times they have deducted money for AMB charges and after giving a complaint they had also returned the same. But why they are deducting money without any proper calculation? Today after a repeated number of emails and telephone interactions, she was also surprised when she realized that the minimum balance was well maintained, but the bank has charged the AMB charge.

Think once. They are cheating people and if anyone complains, then they are telling it was a system issue. If i could not have observed that, then definitely my money would have gone. So my special request to all, check your HDFC bank regularly otherwise they can deduct so many hidden charges. No faith on HDFC.

Prasant
Bangalore
murali53n

Jun 2, 2014

NEFT Online Fund Transfer Failed

14th May-2014 made the transaction from HDFC to beneficiary account (account holder of the SBM bank), amount is not received in beneficiary account.
through call register the complain in HDFC but no use. even i had inquired in the SBM bank also, they said, we have not received the amount

really i don't know what to do on this?
MSSSZ

Dec 27, 2013

Credit card - crap support

U guys sucks, ur credit card is very bad. U make people fool with Credit card.
Sourabh1403

Oct 31, 2013

Unwanted Deduction of amount

my account has been debited twice, 1st time 279.08 Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 2039078-00602340029400 and again 2nd time after 3 day ,Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 2039078-00602340029400 by rs. 354.11.
suggest me sir what should i do now?
Sourabh
Dr.Dona Debbarma

Jun 26, 2013

Contact no. not changed in Credit Card

I had opted for change of my registered contact no. for my HDFC Credit card. I was told to submit a "contact no. change form" to any HDFC ATM Drop Box with Chennai Credit Card Division Address written on it and the same would be done by 7-10 working days, I did the same on 04/06/2013.
I inquired about the status on 8th and 9th of June and also asked how do I know whether I need to submit it again? But I was told not to worry since I had submitted in HDFC ATM Drop Box that will be done by any means.
After waiting for 19 days, on 23rd June I inquired about the status and I was told that my no. had not been updated.
Now I am asked to submit the form again.
Now my question is if they have not updated the no. they should have intimated me via E-mail for resubmission of the form,
How do they ensure me if I resubmit the form again it will be done this time without any fail?

DR.DONA DEBBARMA
+91-8105944550
VikramBB

May 22, 2013

Marketing Calls

Though I am DND on Airtel and I don't get marketing calls from anyone but HDFC, I get all the calls possible from HDFC for various products such as Personal Loan, Credit card, Investment etc on a daily basis, one thing is for sure that I would never deal with HDFC anytime in my life however their daily calls are becoming a pain, please address.

thanks,
Vikram.
Cell: 9900509668
nethra_naina

May 22, 2013

AMB charges

My name is Nethra and HDFC guys deducted twice amount of rupees 280.90/- from my savings account saying as AMB charges” I just want to know why it is deducted. If they are doing wrong can HDFC people refund it back to my savings account?

My Savings account number: 00531050292141
Deducted on: 28-Feb-2013 and 09-may-2013

Nethra

May 3, 2013

not received credit card

I have applied for hdfc credit card long back, I got a reference number #13041016443760S2 on 13th of April. I got one more message on the same day saying that 'your credit card is approved in principle and final status will be communicated shortly'. Still I have not received my credit card, when I check online with my ref number, it says 'in process'. This is totally unacceptable.

Manoj

Mar 26, 2013

Credit card login PIN

I have HDFC Credit card and my credit card login password was changed and I requested for change of login password. Its been more thann 3 months HDFC guys are not sending me the password. If I ask for the reason of it, they don't have any !!. Recently I requested for new password again, and still the response is same.

I have the request number for new PIN generation: 13064665663. I have done this some 25 days back and now they are asking me to call to overnite express courier guys which is not at all professional !!

I have raised a complaint on this with complaint number : 13084699726 and still there is no response from them. Is there any way to solve this issue ?

Shyam Sundar S K
Shyam Sundar Kulkarni

Mar 26, 2013

Credit card login PIN

Shyam Sundar S K

Garena free fire - My free fire id is ban please unban
    My free fire account is ban,i not hack that was bug ...
    MCD -Mahavir Enclave - rain water being diverted in latrin gutter
    I am resident of E5(B) Mahavir Enclave New Delhi 45. My...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF Settlement
    Hi Team I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL BEHAVIOUR RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    quickr - No refund
    This is with due regard that my refund amounting of Rs...
    tnstc - rudeness bus conductor
    as i was travelling in bus he didnt ask for tickets...
    cpp - No information of plan. Only showing money debited from...
    The account statement shows a debit of 2199 for CCP. But...
    Levi’s - Item not delivered
    Dear team, I placed order at levi.in on 12 feb. item...
    Amazon /LG 32INCH (80CM) HD ready led smart TV 32lm560bptc - Money not refunded
    Money not refunded till now, order refuse 04/02/2020, now...
    simba - Lost
    21-02-2020 Male Golden Retriever. 2 years age. Light...