HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Sanjeevan Gond

Jan 14, 2022

ACCOUNT IN MINUS

Mi Revenue hold through GEFU

My bank Account : 50100298937219

mirevenue hold through gefu, Last month the 6 or 7k amount deducted from my salary account.. Now my account is in Negative balance 4,147/-. In this crisis also bank people are charging/deducting. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I need to stop my all payments through ACH or NCS or others.

Please stop the automatically payments..

Sanjeevan Gond

ACCOUNT IN MINUS

Aqsa mulani

Dec 29, 2021

Deduction of money from bank account

I had opened my salary account in HDFC bank after losing my job it got converted into a savings account saying I have to maintain 10000rs as my monthly maintainence and since then I wasnt operating my bank account however it was there on my net banking and as soon as someone deposits even a penny they started deducting my money and now they have kept my 1500 rs on hold and are saying they will deduct those
Sareet

Dec 2, 2021

Annual Monthly Balance

My 13000 rs have been taken by hdfc. I hope I'll get my money & justice.
shiva0305

Oct 18, 2021

Amount debited but not credited

Last night I transferred ₹3000 from my HDFC A/c to SBI. Amount was debited and within few minutes I received a message that session was timed out and transfer could not be done.
Amount was debited but not credited to my SBI A/c.
I tried calling but nobody responded.

Kindly look into the matter as it really makes undue stress.
Malvika kulkarni

Sep 1, 2020

Deducted 1899

Bank manager,

Request you to refund my deducted amount 1899rs . When i am trying to call the helpline the phone has got disconnected automatically a d haven’t received any response on my mail as well. You cannot deduct my money without my permission. Hope you will pay my money back latest by this monday

Malvika kulkarni
Rushichalke

Nov 5, 2019

Uninformed deduction of amount and fine

My salary account was converted into savings account without informing me and since I didn't use it in a while they have started to charge every month and the account balance has gone to below -7000
I just want to delete my account
Please help me to do so
shanky sondh

Sep 17, 2019

Rude behaviour

Rude behavior with costumer
Gawalipratik

Aug 14, 2019

Money deduction negative balance

My name is pratik s. Mhaisgawali I have an account in HDFC (KHARDI BRANCH) bank, as it was my salary account and I left my job they converted it to savings account and started deducting money from my account saying non maintainance charge still fine but this month(August) they deducted my non maintainance charge and again pushed my account into negative balance of -32775RS (14th August)
and still the closing balance is showing 1000RS and there is no report of the deduction in my view statement or account summary page and the account is showing negative balance they are deducting also and showing it in report in a major crisis I am student can't afford to pay this loads of money as I left my job, PLEASE HELP

Money deduction negative balance Money deduction negative balance

Gawalipratik

Aug 14, 2019

Money deducted

My name is pratik s. Mhaisgawali I am residing in pune I have an account in HDFC Bank as I opened that account from my previous company Credence they have tie up with HDFC bank so I had to open an account now when I left my job they converted it into savings account thats fine but after all they started deducting 600rs per month still fine they deducted my this month non maintainance charge also but now as of date 14th August they have deducted all my money as my closing balance was 1000 now the account is showing negative balance of -3277RS why do they do that, as there are rules that now on banks will have no negative balance, please help

Money deducted Money deducted

Dashrath Kharate

Jul 21, 2019

Credit card overdie

I had credit card from HDFC bank I used for almost two to three years and then I met with accident I was in bed for couple of months once I got out from situation I called bank customer and requested them to split that outstanding amount in EMI that time my card was active they refused by saying that we don't have offer available on your card can't help pay 35000 all in once by then i was jobless and had no money pay this off and get rid I wanted to get off but again sent an email to their main team who handle all this they also refused to split this amount by that time my card was inactive and outstanding was at almost 38000 then things got worse guys we're calling me every day and they threatening to pay and were saying I know your home and I'll come there and all that stuff then changed my phone number now it's been year that I am getting letters from bank and also from advocates but I am helpless coz I don't have 65000 pay this bill and can't even settle this amount really pathetic situation that I am in HDFC made my life worse than ever in life

May 14, 2019

Grievance on personal loan pre closure

I have taken personal loan(Account number: 48574106, Customer ID - 43691646) from HDFC bank on 14/06/2017. I have been paying monthly installments regularly. On 03/05/2019, I went to HDFC branch (Band garden road, Pune) and requested them for pre closure of my loan by issuing 000069 cheque date 03/05/2019 for Rs. 3,65,424.00 . They accepted my cheque and provided me with an acknowledgement for the same.Today 14/05/2019, I enquired whtih HDFC bank for refund of my EMI installment which was deducted on 04/05/2019.To my surprise, I am informed that my cheque was not honoured and the loan account is still Active.I spoke to the branch (Bund garden, Pune - 020 67693071) and received poor response and also they cannot help me in this regard and demanded me to pay interest till date with the link they provide. I request you to please instruct concerned branch to address my grievance and arrange for the closure of the loan account without any monitory loss and inconvenience to me.

May 14, 2019

Hi Concerned,

I have taken personal loan(Account number: 48574106, Customer ID - 43691646) from HDFC bank on 14/06/2017. I have been paying monthly installments regularly. On 03/05/2019, I went to HDFC branch (Band garden road, Pune) and requested them for pre closure of my loan by issuing 000069 cheque date 03/05/2019 for Rs. 3,65,424.00 . They accepted my cheque and provided me with an acknowledgement for the same.Today 14/05/2019, I enquired whtih HDFC bank for refund of my EMI installment which was deducted on 04/05/2019.To my surprise, I am informed that my cheque was not honoured and the loan account is still Active.I spoke to the branch (Bund garden, Pune - 020 67693071) and received poor response and also they cannot help me in this regard and demanded me to pay interest till date with the link they provide. I request you to please instruct the branch to address my grievance and arrange for the closure of the loan account without any monitory loss and inconvenience to me.

priyanka_Bhopale

Apr 12, 2019

1299 Rs Deducted Net PI to HSL Sec A/c

My account got debited with around 1,299 from an unknown transaction. The description says Net PI to HSL Sec A-c 3473805-00602340029410

Please Elaborate the Narration and kindly credit the deducted amount.

Priyanka Bhopale

Please refund my money , ACCOUNT NO.-50100264480422
dipakjagdhane

Mar 19, 2019

Harassment from Agents

Harrasement by HDFC Bank
Date : MARCH 13, 2018

Sub : Harrasement by HDFC Bank Officials on account of Loan.29782148
My Name is Dipak Jagdhane. I lost last month (feb 2018) emi due to which HDFC people started harrasing me , my brother, my mother and now started calling in my office from various numbers and numerous times from below numbers:
############/7021084439/09768010209

I am seeking to registered the complaint at Hinjewadi police station, if though it is not stopped i am seeking to go in court.

Dipak
Neharanisurpurkar

Dec 5, 2018

Unauthorized transaction

One of your bank executive is continuesouly calling me and asking to lie to the bank ..he keeps calling for many different number .please help.
pandey2992

Nov 30, 2018

Credit Card Disputed Transaction

Raised Dispute on Multiple transaction rupee 5 occurred on my HDFC Credit card. Those are unauthorized transaction i raised an dispute with the bank ( query reference Number : 18248564204)
But my dispute is dismissed telling to contact the vendor.
Same unauthorized transaction has been occurred on my SBI credit card as well its been addressed and SBI revert me the amount for those transaction.
Attached the mail copy i received from SBI

Name : Prahsant Kaumar Pandey
Contact number : 9049240639

Credit Card Disputed Transaction

fahimaga

Nov 28, 2018

Not able to login via net banking

we apologize but this facility is temporarily unavailable. please try again later hdfc
ArjunYadav2312

Sep 6, 2018

Credit Card Application Disapproved With Wrong Remarks

I have submitted all necessary document on 20th July 2018 for new Credit Card, and the Application Number is. 18G21018846290W2

As per the Process within 7 to 14 days card need to be process for dispatch, but your representative come for verification on 28th August 2018 after 1 Month completely over, and verified address details with taken photographs as well,

After complete all verification (Residence & Office) successfully, I got mail on 30th August 2018 mention that "Our representatives were been unsuccessful in contacting you at the address provided by you in the application " and Online status showing "DISAPPROVED",

I'm still not understand after successfully verification done how can you say like this and also I have 2 Numbers which 24*7 activated,

Still as per requirement I have attached RCA- Residence Declaration form but I can't go to branch and submit it, Please Find attachment and

request you to Please re-verified all details and provide acceptable resolution on high priority,

Arjun Yadav
7020705989

Credit Card Application Disapproved With Wrong Remarks

pundlik130

Aug 18, 2018

Unwanted deduction

My account no. 50100128855013 and name is vrushali Prabhakar Nikam has a debit in my account on 22/03/2018 of 1849.27 Rs. For Net PI to Hsl sec ac 315546-00602340029427 and ref no. Is ############.
Kindly plz refund the same ASAP
Sud7679

Jun 22, 2018

Salary Account

I want to close my salary account that was created by the at the time when I was working with an organisation.At that time we were just provided a bank account number by hdfc executive.I have to close my salary account but the hdfc customer care executive told me that the account has automatically converted into a saving account.And it has some non maintenance charges.How it can be changed from salary account to saving account without any notice or mail or text to a user.Without the user's concern.I just want to close the account what is the procedure of closing an salary account which is converted by hdfc into saving account?
happytoassist

Jun 14, 2018

one assist plan cancel

Dear Amit,

Greetings from OneAssist,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday from Team OneAssist.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request we have initiated your cancellation process vide service request number 3258444. Your refund amount 1399/- shall be credited to your account within 5 to 7 working days.

Deepali,

Team OneAssist.

Jun 12, 2018

one assist plan cancel

Deduction money without my knowledge.

I'm Using HDFC Credit card. Without any intimation you have deducted the amount of 1399 from my credit card.

Kindly cancel this plan & refund the deduction amount and request you to don't activate any plan or service without customer information .This is unacceptable that you activate any service without information of customer.

Deducted date : 24 May 2018
Name : Amit Kale
Mob : 9075688503
Akshay Sawant

May 7, 2018

Personal loan

Appalling loan and verification process..i would never recommend any one to go with hdfc
Truptesh Rajput

Apr 15, 2018

False deduction of money

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 2757 for Rs.1899.00 in MUMBAI at CPONEASSIS.
This was the message I received from HDFC.
I was told that it was for credit card purpose.
But later I came to know that it is false deduction of money from my account.
Because I never received a credit card after that message.
I request the bank to pls return my money.and stop that service
akshaykumarpattar

Mar 14, 2018

Delay in Personal Loan Payment

I had applied for 80K personal loan on 16th Feb 2018, on 17th Feb 2018 I received a call from HDFC loan agent named Nitin (989****362), he suggested me to submit the supporting documents. On 19th Feb 2018 a guy named Santosh arrived near my company, collected the documents and completed the documentation process. Its been 28 days its 14 Mar 2018, yet I didn't receive the amount and even after regular messages and phone calls from my end I didn't receive proper response from the agent. I have been mentally tortured and harassed. Its been 6working days daily morning I will get a call from Nitin stating that bank representative will come to your house for document verification but till toady he has not arrived. I seriously don't where the guy is lost in Pune.

This is my first loan in my 5 years working career but still its taking too long to get personal loan approve. as per my understanding it just takes 4-7 days for approval of personal loan. We apply loan in case of emergencies so that the amount will support us. I am mentally disturbed and upset from few days because of bank officials unattended calls and non reverted messages.

I got to know he is associated with Viman nagar branch Pune,

Proposal Num - 55465928

If you require any other supporting documents like messages screen shots, call info please let me know

I need you guys to take serious action