HDFC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC

Niksmax

Mar 5, 2020

Not received my credit card

My HDFC Credit Card was not delivered and was sent back to NSH Mumbai.Can you please sent it back to my new address as in
need my Credit Card as soon as possible.
My consignment no:- EA220467384IN
PHONE NO:- 7588638890/7263889037
rajendra_wassan

Dec 10, 2019

Fastag A/c no..19000002609671

I am trying to call on your customer care no. but it’s getting disconnected due to your server issue.
We have not received any message of credit amount in my a/c from your side after so many follow-up.(from last 3.5 month)
So pl contact me or credit this amount by this week else i have to lodge complaint in consumer complaint forum.

R G Singh

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 31 October 2019 11:50
To: [email protected]
Cc: rgsingh
Subject: Fw: .Fastag A/c no..19000002609671

As per today's call at customer care.i an once again sending my request for for credit debited amount in my fast tag a/c.pl do at the earliest as it,s already passed one month from my first mail

R G singh

Sent: 22 September 2019 12:54
To: [email protected]
Subject: .Fastag A/c no..19000002609671

Dear Sir/Madam

I Rajendra g singh wassan ..Fastag A/c no..19000002609671. Register Mobile no 8898513188 .
is here by informing you that Rs 510/ is debited from my a/c as on date-11/09/2019. & balance amount in my a/c is Zero..
second message received dated 18/9/2019 that.you have overdue charges in wallet .recharge your out standings..
i want to clear that i have not used wallet amount for transaction after 07/09/2019.
So pl credit this amount in to my wallet so that to avoid interrupted service.

Vehicle photo,Message screen shot & RC book photo attached as per call on call center dated 22/09/2019 at 1120 am.

Pl do the need full.

R G Singh Wassan
ANKADAM

Jul 26, 2019

FRAUD CALL AND DEDUCT MY MONEY

SIR MUJE EK FRAUD CALL ALA HOTA TO MOBILE NUMBER 7509863924 AHE TYAVAR NUMBERVAR NAV RAJU ENSWAYA ASE ALE BUT TO CALL PRIYA VARMA YA NAVANE ALA HOTA ANI LOCATION MDHYA PRADESH DHAKVAT HOTE TRUECALLER VAR.TO CALL HDFC CREDIT CALL BADDLE HOTA ,TINE VICHARLE KI TUMI KUTLE CREDIT CARD USE KARTA KA MI SBI CARD VAPRTO BOLALO NANTAR REWARDS POINT BADDLE VICHARLE TI BOLALI KI TUMCHE 8000 RUPYE REWARD POINTS BADDLE JAMA JALE AAHET TE TUMI SAVING ACCOUNT VAR PATVTO BOLALI TINE ATM NUMBER ANI PIN NUMBER MAGITLA ANI TO MI DILA HI MAJHI CHUKI JALI PLZ ASHI CHUKI PARAT NAHI KARNAR PLZ MALA MAJHE PAISE PARAT MILAVE ASHI TUMCHYAKDE VINANTI KARTO.

FRAUD CALL AND DEDUCT MY MONEY FRAUD CALL AND DEDUCT MY MONEY FRAUD CALL AND DEDUCT MY MONEY

Pooja9237

Jun 13, 2019

I had a hdfc salary account from March 2018 comspny stopped debitng salary so bank automatically without informing changed my salary account to savings account and started charging penalty and making my bank balance to minus 6k ....my cousin transferred 4 ,200 to my account....this bank took that money and kept a balance of minus 2k ....I want my money back.

Hdfc can't take my money when i am not takibg their service....

Please help me....

Unwanted maintaining negative balance and 4k was trasfwred to my account the bank deducted it and took all my 4k ...leaving the balance to minus 2k Unwanted maintaining negative balance and 4k was trasfwred to my account the bank deducted it and took all my 4k ...leaving the balance to minus 2k

konarkumar_1980

Feb 1, 2019

hdfc bank... money reverse

I mr muthu kumar arumugam having a current A/C in HDFC bank in mira road (thane dist).... maharashtra . A/C no 06652000006915 in the name (demonoid men cloth store). From 2017 i am not operating the Current a/c and EDC machine due to high charges. On 30/1/2019 my friend has deposit 25000 bymistake in my a/c and the bank has kept 18000 rs on hold due to negative charges for nt maintaining the monthly balance. I have visited the nearby branch (shanti park... mira road area) thane dist. But they its nt possible. i dont have that much money to pay him. The bank has cheated meby nt giving msg or instruction from the last to year. I request the Complaint board to take a instant action to reverse the money. pls hepl me............contact 9819129811
email id:[email protected]
AyushiMalde02

Oct 21, 2018

Adding beneficiary IFSC code/mmid

Getting error message "Application transaction not allowed" when trying to do following:
Fund transfer - IMPS - using IFSC code/ using mmid

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app again but it didn't help. Facing the same issue.
It's really disappointing to know that banks like HDFC don't have such crucial features functioning properly.
At the least they could do is release a note listing the features that are not functioning to their customers so that they are aware of it.
Sabin Kumar

Jun 6, 2018

Cashback not recieved

I got MacBook Air from Apple store and there was a cashback of Rs. 5000 with HFDC card. It was said that the cashback will be credited to the account within 90 days and now its over 120 days.

No response from the customer care team also.

Product Ref no- 0001011430002616740
Sabin Kumar - 9920792676

Request your help on this.
happytoassist

May 15, 2018

Deductiion of one assist membership fees

Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 3170509 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Asmit Pavaskar

May 10, 2018

Deductiion of one assist membership fees

HDFC Credit Company has directly deducted one assist membership fees without my consent and i havent requested for activating said membership.
ankit Lewis

Apr 17, 2018

not received cashback in mentioned time period

hi ,
i was supposed to get a cashback from hdfc bank within 90 days as mentioned on the receipt from the bank.
I have not received the cashback yet, Have called the customer service many times but have not received any response from them.
dipankar123mukh

Apr 13, 2018

FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION & SIPHONING OF MONEY

1. On 08/12/17-An unknown person named Vikas Harisankar Rai has been added as beneficiary to my HDFC salary savings bank A/c (50100136443070) of Branch Boisar-II (IFSC code HDFC0003189) at 0209~0210 hrs. I was sleeping at my bedroom & mobile was at my drawing room.
2. Rs. 50000.00 has been debited from my above a/c & NEFT to the above person at 0252~0253 hrs
3. The above transaction ref no is N342170427201326 for NEFT CODE :ICIC000388 (it is icici bank Malad II BR) to the beneficiary a/c no of ICICI bank -############
4. Then at 0312 hrs my debit card has also been tried & an amount of Rs 29000.00 has been tried via airtel money.
5. But somehow that transaction has been declined at 0341 hrs due to wrong OTP/CVV punched by the fraudster.
6. All the above activities were occurred without my knowledge as I was sleeping in my bedroom during that time as usual & the mobile phone was in drawing room.
7. I have noticed those sms in the morning at 0700 hrs & at once transferred the balance amount (Rs 29000.00) to my wife's Axis Bank a/c at 0726 hrs
8. The above HDFC A/C of mine HAS BEEN FREEZED FOR DEBIT AT around 0945 hrs & mobile no (for sms alert) has also been changed by Boisar III branch manager. Debit card hotlisting has been also done.
9. Then I moved to MIDC PS for lodging a complaint with detail as per attachment
10. They have issued an order to ICICI bank as attached.
11. On that very day I have lodged a complaint to HDFC website on 8/12/17 at 0835 hrs (within 6 hrs of that fraudulent transaction) for that spurious transaction: the complain acknowledgement no is HBL=045-704-571
12. ON 9/12/17 I have escalated the complaint again & the acknowledgement no is HBL=045-732-863
13. ICICI bank has freezed the account of Vikas Harisankar Rai on 11/12/17 & his KYC & transaction statement has been handed over to police for further investigation. The amount has been withdrawn at ATM near Govandi ICICI bank at 0845 hrs on 8/12/17. There is nothing in his account.
14. HDFC bank has also complained to ICICI bank on my behalf for reversal of the amount.
17. ICICI bank NEFT team is insisting on FIR copy which has given to me by writing by HDFC bank manager (Boisar II-my home branch) today. (copy attached)
18. Police has lodged an FIR as on 28/12/17 which has been forwarded to HDFC branch,
19. ICICI NEFT team told that there is insufficient fund in the ICICI beneficiary account for reversal
20. Police has taken the person in custody for 7 days in Jan'2018 but he denied the allegations & got bail by depositing Rs 30000/- in court
21. RESERVE BANK BO IS NOT ANSWERING TILL DT ALSO
22. PLEASE HELP-Dipankar Mukherjee, 7264816217, 8788871637, [email protected]

Oct 10, 2017

payment not received

IMPS money not credited
Imps money not credited to beneficiary account
I've transferred 18000 from Hdfc account to ICICI account through imps on 10-10-2017 .
Money debited but not credited to beneficiary account.Please kindly refund my money or resolve the issue
RRN number: ############
User reference no. ############
Himalaypatil

Sep 18, 2017

Haven't received my credit card

Credit Card Not Received

I applied credit card 5 months ago still i did not received card / all verification are finished from hdfc customers side but till now I did not get card .I don't no where is the problem please help me regarding this problem. Everyday I received this message regarding changing the pin but in fact I haven't received the card it self how I'm supposed to change the pin.
Customer ID : 73075619(HDFC)

Further any information pls contact to me.

Mo No: 9561986192

Himalay M. Patil
grenwhil

Aug 5, 2017

Amount Refund

Dear Oneassist

I am Grenwhil Barnose, I'm using HDFC CREDIT CARD SINCE LAST ONE WEEK, and CARD NUMBER ENDING with 3633. My account is activated with ONE ASSIST MFEE and charged Amount RS 1299 without my knowledge on date: 05/08/2017.

I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1299/-

Name : Grenwhil Barbose
Customer ID - 62357793
MOBILE NO - 7875297008
Hemangi shah

Nov 12, 2016

Exchange of rupees and deposit

Dear Modi ji,

I stay in Mira road. There are lot of problems faced by common people because of exchange nad deposit of cash. Banks are saying that they will deposit cash only 3.00 pm and for exchange they don't have cash. Please find a resolution to this problem.
ANONYMOUSly

Sep 12, 2016

i wanted to close my credit card account....i made full payment and still i get bills.....and also if i request for cheque book for my savings account it gets rejected and the bank is not sure about the reason.......this is ridiculous and pathetic service......
Nitesh Naik

Jul 17, 2016

Fake call- HDFC ATM CARD verification

I got call from +917361071397, and was asking for verification of HDFC ATM CARD to avoid blocking of card.

He ask me initially for card no and later I got following massage -
OTP is ****** for the txn of INR 5000.00 at Paytm Mobile Solutions Pv on your card ending ****. Valid till 14:00:46. Do not share the OTP with anyone for security reasons

Later he ask me for CVV no. of card.

I ask him that you are from HDFC or PAYTM? He told that he is from HDFC. When I denied to share CVV, he told that if you wish, you'd card will block.

I wan to take necessary actions against above no.
Munaf Chohan

Jul 14, 2016

Credit card settlement.

I am holding a HDFC credit card since 2 years now, I have had a very bad experience dealing with your phone executives on top of that the interest and fines with you guys are making me pay is above the level of insanity. Due to some confusion I paid 200 less than my minimum payment. Just for a mistake now i have to pay 2500 Rs. extra. i mean for god sake this is just another way of making money, On first i thought i'll make the payments and return the card but its been to much which you guys are putting on me. I want someone from settlements to contact me so we can finish this deal. I am broke an jobless since 4 months.
Phone Number: 9029678288
manoj.t

Feb 10, 2016

REGARDING CHANGE OF DUE DATE

Hi ,I got my personal loan disbursed on 16th dec 2015 after long harassing process of false commitment by HDFC team from chakala office ( Ms Rita / Mr. Vikram & Mr. Sandeep Joshi)..for this I had personally visited HDFC LOAN OFFICE at chakala andheri to submit the blank cheque .I had told these guys that my salary get credited in my account on 5th of every month, after which they assured me that deduction will happen on 7th of every month. but to my shock I received the sms from HDFC saying my deduction is due on 4th of every month. when I tried to call these people they say its manual mistake & cannot be rectified. This is on top of my deduction of 4% instead of 2% in processing fees.. very very bad experience of HDFC..Pls do not apply any loans from HDFC ...very big nonsense team with all fully trained to give false commitment to consumers & playing with their emotions ....my question is

why should I agree for deduction of my loan amount on HDFC terms , that's within 20 days of disbursement.
I got 95600/- loan which is 4% deduction of process fees against 2% promised by HDFC, and TOP of it they want deduction to be happened within 20 days of my loan disbursement, when agreed commitment was on 7th of every month. so HDFC want to actually give me 91000/- loan for applied 100000/- by applying their own terms.
Georit George

Dec 18, 2015

Exploiting and refusing consumer rights

Dear #HDFC,
This is a #story of how HDFC took 2 #months to update my new #mobile #number
Again you #guys have #proved that you guys are just here to #rob the #account #holders of their money and have zero regard for your customers. Every consumer of your #bank has to beg for their #basic #consumer #rights. If anyone goes through your visitors posts on #Facebook HDFC Bank homepage everyone will know what i am saying is true. Still i so can’t help but tell you about how miserable you are getting day by day. I have recently closed my #savings account with you thanks too such wonderful service(#Sarcasm) and as soon as I am done settling this credit card I would like to get rid of this #relationship too. So now let me get to the #issue.

Apparently your bank allows me to buy #groceries sitting at home but in-order to get my #new #mobile #number #updated I have to follow the below mentioned.

1. #Log on to your #website made exclusively for #Forms.
2. #Locate the correct form.
3. #Download the form.
4. Remove a #print out. (#Wastage of #paper so #GoPaperless policy goes down the #drain)
5. B. If you don’t have a printer go out get a print out. #Pay for the same so print out #cost. If it’s far #transport #expenses, if you are #aged HDFC bank says #sorry we can’t help its bank #policy so please go get a bloody print out.
6. #Fill the form.
7. Now if you have a #envelope its fine. Or else please go down to the stationary shop and buy that. So again adding expenses and violating the # GoPaperless policy.
8. IF you have #stamps at #home you are lucky or else go to the #post office #buy them. Stick them on the envelope and then post the letter. Again adding expenses and violating # GoPaperless Policy J
9. Now you have to send this to HDFC office in #Chennai. As HDFC #employees in all the other #parts of our #country (#India) are totally incapable of #decoding the #application form.
10. Here you are at the mercy of the Indian postal service and which part of the country you are from. SO please keep counting days. Because after receiving this letter HDFC doesn’t get in touch with you and update you. You will somehow activate your 3rd eye powers and know its done. You may also call the customer care during this time to check the status but they will just tell you that they are working here as their 3rd eye is not activated.

So summing it up just to change the number the customer has to follow this 9 steps actually 10 if you don’t have a printer to get his number updated on your system. I did try calling the customer care and pleaded to them to kindly update the number on the phone but the agent and the supervisor both denied to do so. I told them that I was calling them in November to do this because I had already sent those 2 mails the first on 16th Oct (6.48 P.m.) and the second on 23rd Oct (8.55 A.m.) with scanned copy of my change of mobile number application form. I also told them that in the past I have sent such scanned copies of the dispute forms but still they turned a deaf ear and denied me the service. The result of this was a customer was unable to use any of the services of the product as all the OTP’s have been generated on the old number also phone banking becomes impossible as the old number is not working. So in December as I found that there have still not made any efforts from your end to even reply to the emails I decided to follow the 10 point step. Because I could see that you guys where charging me late fee for all the 3 months even though it was you who was not offering me the basic consumer rights. So on 14th Dec I have sent the form to your Chennai office via post. L
This is when the miracle happened. On 16th Dec a very old looking guy came to my house. No it wasn’t Santa clause it was the 3rd party collections guy from HDFC. I told him what the problem was he explained that to his superior on phone. This lady I am sure had some miraculous powers because she updated my mobile number within the next 30 minutes. She called me in the next 30 minutes did a phone verification and there my new number was updated. She said from tomorrow the system will be updated so you can continue with your normal transactions. So something that a HDFC customer care agent and his supervisor couldn’t do was done by a 3rd party collection agent. Eager to start with my banking services i asked if she could wave off the late fees as it was a service problem from the bank. She politely refused saying i know but this is something that the customer care can help you with. Thus i believe she lost her magical powers too. But at least she had the will to help which as customer we #understand and #appreciate.
I don’t know if you have #understood the #seriousness of what has happened here but this is what I call #pathetic #service. So as a customer I demand an explanation for what has just happened with my account. Why did I not get repies to the emails which were sent to both the below mentioned dept's
[email protected],
[email protected],
Lets see how long do you take to reply to this.I have proof of all the emails I have sent across and have also checked and found that my number has been updated on your system. Also I would like to hear from the manager of customer service dept. or a nodal officer. I would also like to start using my credit card ASAP so please do not test your customers patience more.

vaishali bobde

Jun 25, 2015

Threatening Calls from HDFC Bank recovery agents

Threatening Calls from HDFC Bank recovery agents

I’ve been getting continuous calls from these numbers 2239481800 and claiming to be an HDFC executive and using abusive and threatening language.
I request to her i will make the my emi give me some times i m a job less but she told me if u not make emi then i will call ur whole reference, now hdfc bank status is we now ur word so what is this this is a such harassing people , she lady use bad word to my relatives and every body, my name is vaishali bobade AC 02281050061185, i m frosted for this service i don't no what can i do but i m damn sure i will go to the consumer court i file a case from hdfc pls tell ur recovery agent stop calling me and abusing me,

Vaishali bobde
Korgaonkar

Apr 11, 2015

Late Fee

Recently the HDFC is not sending statement either on time or not sending by E Mail - k[email protected]

The intimation is given on mobile.

Are we supposed to pay without statement

I think HDFC intend to earn late fee payment.

Why I should pay late fees even if it is not my fault.

Rajiv Korgaonkar
cell no 9821690177

Dec 1, 2012

lost my customer ID

Hi I have lost my customer id can u please reissue my customer id my account no is 104211410001778 and my mobile no is 09948552375 or send me to my mail id: [email protected] asap.

Sep 4, 2012

Used Car Loan

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to look into this from our end. Please write to [email protected] with your loan account and contact details, issue details and the reference number TTU000453804092012 from your registered email address. We will get in touch with you over this issue.

Nov 29, 2011

lost my customer ID

We request you contact our designated customer service team or you may even call our phone banking service for further assistance. You may visit the following URL to access information for the complete address and contact details of our Branches as well as our Phone Banking numbers: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/customer_center/customer_center.htm.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank