Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Ltd
Ravi Singh 1172
May 16, 2018
My name Ravi singh apply to a home loan my file no is 632558440.file sautes is close please tell me why are my file close
not any region .i want to region why close this file . because i meet Mr. Ankit Jain B.M Hdfc ltd Alwar. all ready discus with all quarry
At this time Mr Ankit jain Says all quarry complete. He Says I Talk To Regarding this file As Soon As Your File Is Sanction But My File
Are Close .Today I meet Mr. Ankit Jain He Says Your Lone Not Possible
Deepak Gupta Alwar
Apr 12, 2018
My self Deepak Gupta (Customer ID 20568860) having relationship with HDFC Bank Ltd. since 2005. Recently I took a Home Loan form HDFC Home Loan division vide Loan account No. 631723164. I feel very sorry to inform you that inspite of having long lasting relationship with HDFC, the troubles faced by me during my Home Loan sanction and disbursement.
Pls. find below step wise issues
1. I was looking for Home loan to buy a new property in Bhiwadi. In second week of March 2018, Mr. Mukesh Kumar who himself introduced me as employee of your HDFC Home Loan Branch in Alwar (Rajasthan).
2. Next day I visited his home at night and asked about all the formalities and applicable charges and processing fee w.r.t. Home Loan sanction and disbursement amounting to Rs.15 Lakh to Rs.20 Lakh.
3. Mukesh assured me that there will not be any charges except Processing fee @ 0.25% of Loan amount with minimum of Rs.3,065/- . He asked me to pay only Rs.3,065/- as minimum processing fee balance he will get it waived off from Bank. He also confirmed about the applicable interest rate in my case will be 8.40% PA. I requested him to please fix this 8.40% PA rate for next three years tenure. Which he also agreed.
4. Very next day I again visited his home at night and submitted all the required papers along with processing fee charges of Rs.3,065/- vide cheque no. 551867, dated 12.03.2018 drawn on HDFC Bank Ltd. Alwar.
5. On 20.03.2018 I received a SMS from HDFC Loan Division that my loan has been approved.
6. On 4th April 2018 I visited HDFC Home Loan Division in Alwar and inquired with Mukesh, about the status of my loan disbursement. To my surprise when Mukesh asked me to make payment of balance processing fee of Rs.2,955/-. I had some heat arguments with him as he committed before as Rs.3,065/- will be applicable processing fee and balance he will get waived off from Bank. However I made the payment of Rs.2,955/- thru HDFC Link sent by him on 05.04.2018.
7. On 6th April 2018 I received call from Mukesh who told me that while doing registration of my home, some Loan stamp duty charges has to be paid by me, approximately Rs.4,000/- and also asked me to get the stamp papers purchased from Notary public/Tehsil. Now this time I was too much shocked and heat arguments started with him over phone, because previously I was not told about such charges. He felt sorry that he forgot to inform about these charges previously, but told me that in any case you have to make this payment.
8. As the home registration date was approaching near and I was left with no other option, so I purchased stamp papers of Rs.3,800/- (including commission). However I made the cash payment of Rs.4,000/- because that third person to whom Mr. Mukesh introduced me and who sold these stamp papers asked for his commission also. All these things were happened in the presence of Mr. Mukesh on 07th April 2018.
9. 9th April 2018 was the date which was fixed for Home registration, so I was asked by Mukesh to visit HDFC Home Loan Branch at morning for signatures. When I sat for signatures all loan papers, I was again surprised to see that the applicable interest rate as mentioned in the agreement was 8.45% PA, instead of 8.40% as agreed previously with Mukesh. Moreover there was no locking period of 3 years for fixing the interest rate as I requested earlier and agreed by Mukesh. This time I lost my tamper and had a quarrel with Mukesh that why not a single commitment has been followed by you. It means you are cheating with your customers. Mukesh told that this is Bank's fault because he already informed the Bank about locking period. He went to the manager and asked for the solution. Manager told him that this will be some time consuming activity and will take at least two days time.
10. Second party involved in this property sale was already sitting in registrar office at Bhiwadi, so again I had no other option but to sign all the loan papers without reading further and arguing with Mukesh and Manager, because there was no point in that.
11. On reaching at Bhiwadi registrar office for home registry where second party was already waiting for me. Registry was done, but suddenly one person came to me who introduced himself as lawyer from HDFC Bank and asked me to pay Rs.1,500/- as his fee/charges.
12. Now by this time I got so much upset with myself to choose HDFC for home loan.
Now from the above facts hope you will understand the pain that one has to go through while taking loan from such a reputed Loan Provider like HDFC, thru these types notorious touts who are defaming the name of your institute.
I sincerely request you to kindly look into the matter and provide me some sort of relief and solution to my grievances.
Aug 19, 2014
housing loan a/c no 610380805
1:02 AM (8 hours ago)
to me, Mrs
I have my loan account in HDFC Ltd, Agra Branch. As I am in UK, then on the behalf of me my Father in Law who lives in Alwar is regularly paying part payment for the disbursed amount in Alwar branch.
My Father in law last paid 1.5 lac with interest on 13 July 2014 in Alwar Branch. But this time when he went to pay some part payment on 13 Aug 2014 than Mr. Manish Bhatia who is handling the branch that day refused to take part payment and misbehave with my Father in law who is senior citizen.
Mr. Bhatia told that he will not accept the payment and he inform him that there is a policy according to which there should be 3 month gap between the two consecutive repayments.
But when I have confirmed the same from HDFC Branch Agra and also from Customer Care Centre Delhi than they informed that there is no such policy and customer can pay part payment any number of times in a month.
Kindly please look into this matter and do inform Alwar Branch Manager to take part payment and cooperate with their customers in proper understanding way.
Previous 1 Next
Share this site with others
Recently Updated Complaints