Healthians.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Healthians.com

Feb 23, 2021

Healthians is cheater his Commitments are Fake

Healthians is cheater his Commitments are Fake

Healthians give a fake commitment of timely publishing of the report. But never trust them. These guys just give a false commitment just to get leads and once the sample is collected and payment is done, they just push the reporting with lame excuses. They should learn to value human emotions and life. I would need you to think again and again before relying on healthians . I recommended on my personal experience please never Use healthians. They are Cheat us only.
Monika57

Feb 22, 2021

Incomplete Reports

Reports were given after 2 days that too after doing 5 6 follow-ups and reports were incomplete..
Again after 3rd day follow-ups they were saying sample didn't  match the required criteria and hence they can't  provide reports.. Talking about refunds, they were giving 60rs. For urine test report and 200 rs. For Cancer test report..
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL  PEOPLE, CARELESS LAB, WORST EXPERIENCE EVER..  DON'T  EVER USE THIS
Nibin1

Dec 8, 2020

Fake commitment

Healthians give a fake commitment of timely publishing of the report. But never trust them. These guys just give a false commitment just to get leads and once the sample is collected and payment is done, they just push the reporting with lame excuses. They should learn to value human emotions and life. I would need you to think again and again before relying on healthians . Prefer Apolo if you can or metropolis or SRL.. they are way better ... Atleast they never give a false commitment.
Ekta2601

Nov 16, 2020

Test incompleteness

Money taken but didn’t conduct test.
Mislead the patients and asked for money in advance.
No response no update.
Akshara Pol

Aug 11, 2020

Not Received the Call from Doctor for consultation

I got my Health Report last week and called the customer support team to connect the call to the Doctor for consultation.
Only I get calls from the executives and assuring me that I will get a call from the doctor .... But no call has been received yet from Doctor.
SrishtiAdlakha

Dec 22, 2019

Extra payment for Reports

I booked certain tests. The company had 2 representatives speaking with me. One of the reps sent whatsapp for test details and payment due. Eventually, I was told on call that I needed to pay 1400/- for certain tests.
Even after asking multiple times, I received no confirmation over email or text. Finally a rep came and I asked him to show what all tests were included. He suggested that we collect the blood sample first and other things can be taken care or later. Immediately after I was told I owed 3500/- and after discount 2000/-.

I raised a complaint over call and followed up multiple times with them over a week, only to understand that they would keep my reports on hold till I pay 2000/-. In dire need of reports, I eventually paid.

The customer service sucks. And the company has no ethics at all. They know people are in need of the reports and take advantage of the situation.
shekhara

Aug 30, 2019

no report , no hygine , no disposal of medical waste

Booking id 1707832162 sample. a blood sample was taken on 24 Aug 2019 Saturday morning for my self and my wife.
I have not any received any report till 30 aug 2019, another few points which were about my blood sample experience

1. No photo id
2. No Apron.
3. No temperature control bag.
4. Lady comes with a leather sack.
5. Did not wear any hand gloves
6. She took the samples of blood and urine then put a handwritten tag with our name on it but no bar codes and put that in the purse
7. She was neither carrying any medical waste disposal kit so put used syringes and needles and samples the same purse so there no proper disposal on these needles so she can definitely reuse the same which huge concern for me. and your video also mentions the same.
8. she might have used same for me too
9. as per my understanding and your video she needs to store these samples in the temperature but nothing like that happens with me.

I would also like to reports to this concern govt authorities(medical council)
shekhara

Aug 30, 2019

no report , no hygine , no disposal of medical waste

Booking id 1707832162 , A blood sample taken on 24 Aug 2019 Saturday morning for my self and my wife I have paid rupees 2400. I have not yet received any report till 30th Aug 2019, another few points which were about my blood sample experience

1. No photo id
2. No Apron.
3. No temperature control bag.
4. Lady comes with a leather sack.
5. Did not wear any hand gloves
8. she might have used same for me too

I would also report this medical council or to concern govt authorities(medical council)
Rps1808

Jul 2, 2019

Report not provided

I have booked a test and after collecting samples I received partial report and when I followed up about other reports then only I got to know that resampling is required. They don't even care how critical are the tests are and what the patient is going through. Then I asked for refund then they opened a ticket for same and closed it within an hour without providing any solution. I am still waiting for my refund. Whenever you call them they hang you saying they can't access your reports so connecting with concern team which you never reach out to. Really pathetic and unprofessional.
Sammohini Khurana

Jun 17, 2019

Incorrect Report shared

I have had a worst experience dealing with Healthian. They sound super sweet during booking packages, but then fail to take accountability of their mistakes.
I got a few tests done for my family and myself over the weekend. I am a patient of Hyperthyroid and hence continue to get my Thyroid screening done regularly. This time I chose Healthian instead of my regular lab.
To my astonishment, My Thyroid level shows as 29.2, versus every other time it has been 0.13 or 0.15 during my lab tests from elsewhere. Keeping in mind my health and my medication, my Doctor refuses to buy that my Thyroid reports are correct.

i would now end up wasting my money, coz Healthian team is not taking an accountability here.
Priyanka Solanki

Jun 8, 2019

Healthians

I booked appointment on 31st May for 1st June till date no update on report. And i think they are fooling people by collecting 3tubes full of blood.. improper service , faltu company. Pls shut down ur company idiots.

Jun 3, 2019

Incorrect report

Report has displayed incorrect figures. Despite escalating them twice on the customer care number, nobody was bothered to take accountability and provide explanation. It bring entire report in risk.
Name - Amar
Cell - 997111 6533
Haseeb0686

Jan 17, 2019

Full money paid but all test not done

I booked Rs. 2400 health check up package but they had not done all the tests.. i found that urine routine test is not mentioned in report. Where i called multiple times to customer care and tweeter but they had not given proper response also not refund my money

I also requested to collect sample again and complete pending urine and other test but they denied.

I do not know how to fight with them to get me my money back.
I am thinking i need to complaint in consumer court.

Booking ID. 806289622

Mob. 9654707082

Haseeb
nehaprajapati

Nov 17, 2018

Wrong report and customer Care ignorance

I got a tests done from healthians and I got incorrect results .
I Consulted my doctor the doctor clearly said that the report is incorrect and ask for repeat the tests. I repeated test from other lab Doctor said how can I trust other report if one report(important ) is not accurate. I got variation in healthians report almost 18 value. Doctor clearly said I can accept variation 1 or 2 value not more than that . This healthians test can lead our medical treatment in different route and cause other issues.
She also said This report depict that you have life-threating issue whereas you are normal .I spend my money ,effort and time . I am contacting customer care but they are not responsible and forcing me to accept the difference . I called multiple times and mailed them about the issue but no response yet. Such attitude is unprofessional.

In capable customer support .They have no SLA defined for any issues. They do not have any team who can response to issues.
nehaprajapati

Nov 17, 2018

Wrong report

I got a tests done from healthians and I got incorrect results .
Pankajdhingra

Jul 8, 2018

Wrong report and not done all report

Dear Kanchan,
Your booking with Healthians is confirmed.
Please find below your booking details:
Booking id: 596845

Mehak Dhingra, 26/F
Fasting required: Yes

STD Detection package
Test details:
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) HbsAg-Screening Surface antigen (1)
Anti HCV antibody (qualitative) (1)
HIV 1&2 Antibodies (1)
VDRL RPR (1)

Rubella (German measles) virus IgG antibody
Test details:
Rubella (German measles) virus IgG antibody (1)

Rubella (German measles) virus IgM antibody
Test details:
Rubella (German measles) virus IgM antibody (1)

Healthians Full Body Checkup with Thyroid and CBC
Lipid Profile (9)
Liver Function Test (12)
Complete Hemogram (24)
Thyroid Profile-Total (T3, T4 & TSH) (3)
Kidney Function Test (11)
Urine Routine & Microscopy (14)
Blood Glucose Fasting (1)

To know how we ensure quality, watch this video youtu.be/OxtgkguczB0

To pay online click here https://goo.gl/ojL1H4

For any queries, call us
All
Test were reported in my mesage but rubells test is wrong and vdrl test is not done .. they making fool us ..
even i send them correct report of rubella .

Mar 12, 2018

Calls from healthians

Received nonsense calls from your department on daily basis
.. i am already told that i am not interested on any medical test but your sales representative call me on daily basis for my appointment. I think they are fool or what.??.. kindly stop this routines call on my phone no. Otherwise i will file legal action against your department..

Today i have received call from this no.9953402060.
punita189

Mar 10, 2018

Wrong report

Stop the nonsense HEALTHIANS.No accuracy in report.Making fool of patients.you are making patients more remarkable .I had written my complaints of wrong liver function report and attached the reports also on social websites too.I am a lawyer and claim you 10 lacs for this.Bullshits reports are given to patients. Fraud company established for misguiding patients.call us on 9958822082/9811162004/8860851594
either meet us in court.will send a notice by evening.
report sent by you:Liver function:SerumTotal Protein 17.8(correct is 7.4)
Serum Globulin 13.5 (correct:2.7)
Healthians report of Mayank against Booking Id 514443
Gaurav Saraswat 56

Feb 9, 2018

As per schedule no one coming for collection sample.

As per plan schedule today between 6:00am-7:00am ,No one is coming or call about status, I already confirmed after ivr to call the other phn no.
I request you to return my submission amount i don't want to give sample for testing.
Customer negligence not tolerable, I m fasting last ten hours because of sample submission.
Otherwise I will go to consumer court.

Gaurav Saraswat.

As per schedule no one coming for collection sample. As per schedule no one coming for collection sample.

Nikitamalik1

Sep 24, 2017

Fraud company

I recently got tests done for my mother and brother. My mother who has high cholestorol level has got very normal report and my brother who is 24 very fit has got 563 as tryglicerides. I got a test done again from path lab and my brother's report was normal. HEALTHIAN is a fraud company i now doubt that my mother's report is also wrong and i get a test done again for her.
deepa goel

May 10, 2017

Fraud company Healthians.com

Healthians.com is a fraud company...i got AIDS few months after they took my blood sample for diabetes and other tests...The needle they used had got AIDS. this company is unethical also...it is sending telemarketing sms