Heera Gold

Consumer complaints and reviews about Heera Gold

13 lakh 75 thousand...3 lakh 75 thousand company m lagana 10 lakh withdraw

13 lakh 75 thousand hai jis m se 3 lakh 75 thousand heera company m add karna ..10 lakh withdraw...ibg no 0067967..contact no 7276006061...name ..nahil anjum mushtaque khatib

Jul 27, 2021

13 lakh 75 thousand hai jis m se 3 lakh 75 thousand heera company m lagana hai 10 lakh withdraw karna hai ..ibg no 0067967 hai

13 lakh 75 thousand hai jis m se 3 lakh 75 thousand heera company m agana hai 10 lakh withdraw karna hai ibg no 0067967 contact no 7276006061

Partial withdrawa

13 lakh 75 thousand hai jis m se 3 lakh 75 thousand heera company m lagana hai ..10 lakh withdraw karna hai .....
shaikh afrin

May 3, 2021

No issue of unit purchase receipt

respected maam..
I would like to bring to your kind notice me n my family members have invested an amount of 10lakh in your company at mohammed ali rd branch under salim.. that person has not issued any unit purchased repeipt henceforth we are unable to fill the existing form.. plz help
ishrat.khan

Apr 27, 2021

money scam

hi i have invested 3lakhs in heera and also put withdrawal request but no response receive so far. i am ok to do police complain too
danishc23

Aug 17, 2019

Money Back

I have invested in May 2018 but till now i didn't received any money yet nor any update.
SAMEERSHAIKH

Jul 25, 2019

HEERA GOLD

I have invested in Heera Gold (TCN Scheme) in March 2017 & my maturity was suppose to be in June 2018 but till now I didn't receive my profit & money what I have invested (2,00,000/ 2 lakhs) also I have submitted my withdrawal form mentioning that I do not wanted to be a part of Heera Gold.

Since Mrs Nowhera is arrested and put in jail all the investors are in panic we don't understand what to do. from this forum I wanted to file a complaint against Heera so please help me in this regard my Membership details are mentioned below.

Sameer Mohammed Hanif Shaikh
Membership No. IBG0098422

Money withdrawal

I want to withdraw my money for which i have filled a form a year back...till now also i didn't get any response.pls reply at [email protected]

Money withdrawal

Pls give me a reply. Till when will i get my money back..i have filled withdrawal form a very long back

Assalamualaikum,
I want to know when we will get the money back.. please reply me at [email protected] so that i can have some ensurity from you.
Jaan1899

Oct 2, 2018

Regarding call center

Assalaamwaalaikum wa rehmatullah wa barkatuhu,
To all my brothers and sisters who are the investors in heera group,now that our benefits are not coming we all are upset and thinking that something is going very fussy...
As today date 2/10/2018 after 2 months my call got connected to heera call center just to ask that if my withdrawal is given in 2018 June will I get my profit of 3 months which was left out from may till August.
The answer was straight on my phone saying that if ur withdrawal are given in June u want get ur money in Dec or Jan 2019 as policy says so I said what policy that no withdrawL will be accepted before Oct 2018 as the benefit will not be there and the amount u will get in July as said 2019..
I was confused and I said them when on YouTube nowhera APA says tu hat everyone who is in withdrawal will get their money after Dec 2018 or in Jan 2019 so the call center guy said. Me in a rude way that jao nowhera APA se lelo and came on personal attacks on me saying that hum aapke paise nahi denge dekho what is all this other way nowhera APA is saying talk to the ME or call center if they are not giving u proper answer then speak to us via mail or complaint box, may Allah give them peace too..
Hope we all should stand together and fight for our sweat money first off all catch hold of ME and agents first and check their accounts specially ME's as how they have made their properties also..
alt_1988

Sep 26, 2018

Heera Gold is a real scam !!!! Taking Interest is Haram in Islam

Mashallah!!! Yaha pe complaints and issues toh Muslims k hi hai...Why?????
Islam me to interest lena dena haram hai...
Jaisa karoge waisa hi paoge...
As a true muslim i am happy that you people will learn some leason from this mistake in investing your hard earn money to this chit funds gang. There is no shortcut in this world
Pray for you all.....Allah ap sabko khair ata farmaye....Ameen
ABDUL ANIS

Sep 18, 2018

Regarding withdrawal

I MR. ABDUL ANIS ABDUL REHMAN SHAIKH WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR WITHDRAWAL OF MY INVESTMENT IN MONTH OF JULY BUT NOW THE TO MONTHS IS COMPLETING BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AMOUNT.

THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RETURN MY AMOUNT AS EARLY.

MY IBG NO.0110729

MY MOBILE NO:9029337156

THANKS N REGARDS

ABDUL ANIS A. R. SHAIKH

Sep 16, 2018

Ponzy scam- Heera Gold

Dear Investors,
Ghabraane ki koi baat nahi, ye toh ek din hona hi tha.
Kitne dino tak bagair mehnat ke paise kamaonge, Heera Gold me invest karke aap aite haraam ke hogaye the. Isliye khudaa be aaplogon Ko Sood, commission, interest, magair mehnat ke paise khaane ka badla diya.

Waise aaplog nowhera ka kuch nahi bigaad sakte, kyu ke woh BJP se milkar aapka paiso ke saath faraar hojayegi.
Karnataka election me isne BJP se milkar Muslims ke vote todne ki bhi koshish ki thi jo naakaam Rahi.

Ab aaplog mehnat karke jo paise doobe hai use recover kare.

Allah aapko himmat aur Sabar de.
Hajra_ibs

Sep 11, 2018

Delay

Has anyone received benefits of September 2018

If yes can you please confirm or contact on 9773133116

As our agent has been saying tat people have started receiving benefits
Hajra_ibs

Sep 11, 2018

DELAY IN AMOUNT MONTLHY

Heera gold has been delaying in providing the monthly benefits and now they said they will give it in September and still no update about it

When contacted the agent he saying many people ha e started getting the benefits Anyone who got their benefits can you please confirm on 9773133116

We really need to take strict action if they fooling around wit people money as if this is taken lightly then hard earned money is gone for a toss
Sana sheikhh

Sep 8, 2018

Delay in profit

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM HEERA GOLD THAT THE PROFIT WILL BE SENT TO EVERYONE'S RESPECTIVE ACC BY SEPTEMBER FIRST WEEK.
TODAY IS 8th and I didn't receive any amount in my account..
Bol ye Rahe hain k agar nahi bhej sakrhe hain to false commitment na de.
Hopes me Insaan intezaar karrha hain.. un paiso se shayad kisi k ghar me rotiya banti hogi.
Khair,paiso ka masla nahi hain Magar ye false commitment mat de.
Shukriyan.
amjadgorikhan

Sep 5, 2018

Delay in payment

It is too much waiting for benefit.

Jul 6, 2018

True review of heera gold

Many comments stated that company is good and called up the people who claimed here.

I didnt received any call from any body.

I have mentioned my number in above comments already.

Yet waiting for my withdrawl amount which placed before 3 months ago even when policy was not updated.

Let me mention here my number and IBG given when call by someone authrozed employee from heera gold.

I recommend to all my brother to wait my next comment which will place here when i will receive my amount. The employee of heera gold told me to remit my amount in this week. Lets wait and wait what happen. If i will receive then i inform here to everybody.

Rizwan Gadhia

Jul 6, 2018

Positive comments are fake about this business

I didnt received any call from any body.

I have mentioned my number in above comments already.

Rizwan Gadhia

Jun 30, 2018

Delay in answer and amount not received on withdrawl

Hello Guys,

I made withdrawl request before 2 months ago and nither received my amount nor may month benefit. When i called up they have given me good answer that coz of bank limit bound which results in delay. However, more then 8 emails I sent on assigned address but not responded by any concern person even included CEO address too.

They are not sync internally because everytime you have repeat the same stories what you had discussed with another person earlier. Last time I spoke with customer care and got to know that i will receive my amount at the end of this month or first week of july. Releasing late benefits however not notified to stake holders as having prime responsibility.

Let see what happen. If this commitment will get miss by them, i will file an FIR against this body. I made withdrawl coz of urgency of 1.6 years old amount invested.

No doubt, This company gives benefits to us but when we needed they must release.

For any doubt you can call me after 8 pm in evening at 9904141051
shahrukh0161

Jun 30, 2018

Delay in amount

Last amount that I received was on 16th may, and since then I did not receive my benefit . It's June 30th and yet I did not receive my payment.
Seyed masood

Jun 25, 2018

Getting Delay of benifit

muzakkir kazi

Jun 12, 2018

MONTHLY PROFIT LATE ATA HAI

HEERA GOLD MONTHLY PROFIT 6 SE 10 DATE M ATA THA LEKI AB 24 MAY KO AYA ITNA LATE KYUN.
9619058813.
Shehnazjazz

May 28, 2018

Suggestions

Shukra Al Hamdu Lillah, your organization has achieved a niche in Indian Market.

However I personally have few comments and suggestions.

Observation / Comments

What encouraged to form Poliracal party. I am sure you shall achieve very little and LOOSE a lot ( Trust ) developed in years of Hard work.

You can support local favorable parties and gain / fetch advaby age and benefits to community. You continue to do what is your forte and fetching best results so far.
Participating in Karnataka Assembly Polls was perhaps a mistake of lifetime. Do not jump in ocean which has no banks you can reach to stand and regain firm foot.

Rather if you are really destined to help / support community there are couple of easy options which can make lives of people in community.

Education and Health

Education to masses at bare minimum cost.
Financial support to those aspire to be front runners and has talent but could not participate due to lack of funds and finance.

Scholarship s to those upcoming talent and educational loans at lowest Interest for higher education.
Encourage and Support community talent for IAS and IPS to build community strong.

Build hospitals for those who are deprived of the best of treatment at bare minimum charges possibly to cover 50% of breakeven of overhead.

This can infuse community with Adrenaline to Re Energise with revolutionary thoughts

This can be more Philosophical however not impractical if given a push rather spending millions in handful of people and get individuals benefited in long term