Heera Gold

sijtradepondy

May 4, 2018

Heera Gold..Agent

MOHAMMED

Its not a complaint but...I am cancer patient ...and nobody ever thinks to give me loan for survival and for my basic amnesties..Since last 12/15 yrs...my relatives and friends had investment in Heera Gold..and Alhamdullilah they are getting the profit. So now i dont have any money to invest though but i have requested Heera Gold to help me to get a job....I am a agent now in Tamilnadu....so any body who likes to invest can mail me at [email protected] Buy this way way you can help me to get some commission too..

Zajakumalllah khair..
Shamsher Khan

Apr 2, 2018

Required Information

Want to Know. How to invest in Heera Gold Co. What are there guideliens. in howmuch investemnt what wil be the return.. can close my account any time with the company.. Please give me al information on my below Email ID:

Mohad imtiyaz

Mar 2, 2018

I want invest

Dear
I would like to ask regarding investment and know about business and some negative comments. How many % secure our investment money. As well as know our environment condition like PNB scam. I read some reviews not getting profit since from 3 month. Please I want to these all issues
Mohammadanwar1974

Nov 28, 2017

Investment guideline

I would like to know more about investment options. Please someone from Heera Group contact me.

M Anwar
Basmon

Aug 31, 2017

Fake comments

Nearly all negative comments are by those who have no knowledge about the company or no knowledge at all. There is on comment on this section by name Mateen Khaleeq on April 27 who wrote that he invested 3 lakhs but not getting profit and that he is doing CA and he will file a case he gave his number Also 8454870873. I spoke to him and found out that indeed he is CA " certified Autowala" not fit for even 10 class he told he is getting handsome profit when I asked him why than you wrote such comment n why don't you clarify or remove it he started showing his character by mouthing bad words, this is the reality of max negative comment writers

Aug 29, 2017

Heera Gold Rising Business

Assalam Alaikum - People who have not invested single rupee have soo much anger & doubt on this company Heera Group. Investors have no issues since 2009... Ponzi scheme fraud etc etc... Why don't this people get up from there key board & check the ground reality of this rapidly growing company in India, Middle East & Mena region. I agree that marketing team & web sites of this company needs strong focus to clarify doubts of people. Thousands of families are being profited & getting decent returns for almost 8-9 years... there are many people who already got there invested principal amount back as profit. This roumers & alligators are going on since 2009... Alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah company's expansion is at full pace. Not interested? Don't invest that's all... y some people want to take the whole responsibility to prove this company wrong on there weak shoulders i don't understand.

May Allah guide all Muslims & protect this company & investors from evil eye.
Summa ameen.
Anonymouszenu

Jul 26, 2017

HeeraGold is a well planned Scam

Dear Readers,

***PLEASE DO NOT INVEST***

HeeraGold is a well planned Scam running under the supervision of SMART CRIMINALS in the name of ISLAM.

We know only Agents, Investors and "AAPA" (Ms. Nowhera Sheiq).

Investors will cry and agents will lie or die and our favorite AAPA--No one will recognize the AAPA even if she comes out of the burqa(veil)

No Assets, No info of business model, only people chanting TRUST, INTEREST FREE, ISLAMIC, HALAAL etc.

Looting illiterate people in the name of ALLAH.

Literate people being lured by money margin.

Well paid, share-holding and mouth-shut politicians, clerics, and celebrities.

Just Imagine if this company fails, where will all these investors go and cry??

How will investors get back their money in case of company failure or closure.

Are Heera Gold Assets equivalent to invested money?

AAPA agar company itni badi hai, itna profit me chalrahi hai to itna Khufia (Raaz) me kyu hai business????

They might have already prepared an exit plan which usually happens in these types of ponzi scams.

AAPA qabar me koi politician ya guard bachane nahi aayega, daro Qabar ke Azaab se.
mastanbagwan

Jun 15, 2017

Investment

I am a middle class man, n have some money from my savings ..so I am thinking to invest in hera gold .. but after reading mixed comments I am confused ..some one plz help ...
Jajansari

Jun 4, 2017

Want to invest

I want to invest good amount with heera gold mutual funds but after all comments I am confused want shall I do..?
Plz email -
Sforzo

Jun 1, 2017

Regarding Investment

Think Thrice Before Investing Your Hard Earned Money In Any Company,
I Also Run Investment Company But It Does Not Mean That I Have Got The Right To Cheat Or Do Fraud With People.
And All Of That Company Has Responsibility To Answer The Query Customers Made, For Goodwill Of Company.

May 29, 2017

Heera Gold Misconceptions

Assalam Alaikum dear brothers & sisters in Islam, I have few questions & answers in my mind.. am just texting below. I have no right to say Heera Gold is Fraud or Superb it's publics choice & point of view from which angle they want to see.

1. Why heera Gold is not publishing Balance Sheet, P&L Statement, Management flow chart etc... ?
Answer : This is Sales tax, Commercial Tax, Income tax departments responsibility in which Heera Gold is proven to be 100% authentic & clean company with onetime tax payments.
Company may not be interested in publishing it to attract investors & competitors at the same time. You can find loads of companies across the world which runs on Islamic Sharia doesn't showcase profit & loss statements.

2. Can anyone run a Multi National Company with access to over 50 countries without fair audit report & trade lisences.
Answer - It's about common sense & self explanatory "No one can run such company with over 15 different types of business without proven audit report & trade licenses

3. Heera Gold Halal or Haram ?
Answer - Unless i see Heera Gold doing business of liquor, pork, tobacco, finance, chit fund etc... Alhamdullah it's halal

4. Is there any loss, fraud or run away history in Heera Gold company portfolio ?
Answer - Alhamdullah Summa Alhamdullah since the day one of company there is no one such authentic case which can say this is my membership no & my complete money is lost.
In regards to profit people become member without understanding the terms & conditions or policy of company & in few cases agents don't explain new members in detail that deposit done after 25th of any month will not be counted for current month profit. Example deposit on 28th Jan cannot expect profit in march it will start from April.. if deposit is before 25th Jan then profit can be expected from march. Also we need to understand we are responsible for profit & loss both if you are expecting fixed profit every month then it's like fixed deposit in bank which is Haram not halal.

5. My feedback - Alhamdullah let's support this company which is taking great initiatives in upliftment of Islamic knowledge via Madarsas & many other Islamic teaching events..

Me, My family members & many of my friends are associated with Heera for quiet a long time with decent investments & are being profited Alhamdullah.

Jazakallah Khair
Mohammed Ali
Any one who is interested in investment i can explain them the process & connect them to same agent via whom I have invested.

May 29, 2017

Misconceptions on Heera Gold Co.

Assalam Alaikum dear brothers & sisters in Islam.. I am not texting in favour of this company nor am an employee or agent. first & foremost I would request all to please have a bird eye view on the comments which are being posted. We need to understand one simple thing that no were in Qur-an it is mentioned about Shia, Sunni, Barelvi, Deobandi, etc.. etc.. for sake of Allah please understand we are one Ummah which will enter Jannah hand in hand In sha allah... About Heera Gold it's a registered Multi National Company with proper trade lisences to do business in over 50 countries. People who have doubts on balance sheet... management flow chart... P&L statement can also understand this are the responsibilities of Income tax, sales tax, commercial tax departments. In which Heera Gold submits all relevant documents to the concerned authorities for approvals & further growth of the company. We can list down loads of companies across the globe which runs on Islamic Sharia with huge turn over & they are not interested to showcase there P & L just to attract the investors. You may be or may not be interested to invest in such company it's ur money & choice but please don't give closed statements like Fraud etc... Alhamdullah Summa Alhamdullah thousands of families across india are being profited from Heera Gold for many years. CEO Nowhera shaik told in a Mumbai public meeting that she is not interested to reply or entertain comments on internet which are being posted by half knowledge, no knowledge or also competitors of this rapidly growing company.

Alhamdullah heera Gold is into over 15 types of trades which all are halal Alhamdullah..

Please use common sense can anyone run a MNC without a fair audit report ?

I am a member with Heera for quiet a long time with Alhamdullah decent investment, am getting good returns & i know people who are associated with Heera with great returns for long time.

So please let's ignore if we don't like something but let's not give comments as Supreme Court Judge what is correct or wrong.

May Allah bless this company & the good initiatives taken by this company on upliftment of Islam in many ways.
nabeel MN

May 27, 2017

Regarding inverstment

Assalamualaikum
I, Mohamed Nabeel wants to invest handsome amount in your gold scheme ..so please email me the guild lines for it
And also your complaint box are making me think twice before investing . So please look into that matter too.
Jazakallah khair ,

Mohamed Nabeel
Tuticorin-628204
E-Mail:[email protected]
muhammadsufyan

Apr 18, 2017

Just for an information for the people who's looking

Please see the answer of all the allegation by the media and people by Nowhera Sheikh-

muhammadsufyan

Apr 18, 2017

Just for an information for the people

Guys please check following video of Nowhera sheikh and decide your self-

It covers all the allegation answer by Nowhera sheikh

AshHarris

Apr 17, 2017

Heera Gold Ponzi

This is a Ponzi scheme with doubt. I am a long term investor in ABX which is the worlds largest gold producer. At current gold prices of around 1200 USD, the best gold companies can barely make a make a profit of 20%.
It takes around 900-100 USD for the gold companies to mine gold, so anyone claiming to make 50-100 % profits in gold trading is a fraud.

People PLEASE STAY AWAY from this FRAUD.
Matin Khalique

Apr 16, 2017

Fraud

I have made investment in the month of Feb of Rs. 300000 I didn't get profit others got I am going to complaint in SEBI.

Matin Khalique

Apr 16, 2017

Didn't get march profit

I have made investment of Rs. 300000 in the month of Feb I didn't get profit others people got. Give reason I am doing CA otherwise I will file a case on Hera gold.

Contact number 8454870873.
arif mehmood shaikh

Apr 5, 2017

guidelines for investing in gold

Assalamualaikum
I, Arif Mehmood Shaikh wants to invest handsome amount in your gold scheme ..so please email me the guild lines for it
Jazak allahu khair ,
Arif Mehmood Shaikh
Mumbai 400008
Email : [email protected]
arif mehmood shaikh

Apr 5, 2017

guidelines for investing in gold

I , Arif Mehmood Shaikh wants to invest handsome amount in gold... So please guide me about this.
Arif Mehmood Shaikh.
Email addr : [email protected]
Phone no. 966432025
Mumbai
farida099

Mar 25, 2017

didnt get profite money

i didnt get profit money of march as i invest my money in january 2017 but my agent didnt filled TCN form on date due to that my profite get delayed.
so what is my fault in it?
and how i can get my profit of march month?
Moinuddin Sirajuddin Shaikh

Mar 15, 2017

Monthly return late

I invest one lakh monthly basis last two months return regular deposit in my bank account.but this month not deposit in my bank account . please help me. Moinuddin Shaikh Pune Maharashtra.
NIZAM SHK

Feb 21, 2017

HEERA GOLD INVESTMENT DESCRIPTION ON PHONE PLEASE

I WANT TO KNOW IN WHAT PRODUCT HOW MUCH PROFIT HOW TO INVESTMENT MONEY HOW WE WILL GET OUR PROFIT ANY TIME I CAN CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND I WILL GET BACK MY MONEY HOW MUCH I HAVE PAID PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY PHONE BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY IS INTERESTED YOU ARE NOT GIVING INFORMATION ON PHONE IF I WILL INVESTMENT 1000 DHERAM HOW MUCH I WILL GET EVERY MONTH ON TIME IN MY ACCOUNT .
Wasim ahmed30

Feb 15, 2017

invastment

mm.shahed

Feb 14, 2017

new

investment
I had kept 2 lac rupee ready for the investment in the heera gold. how i will invest, what is my money secure. how many money i find every month