Heera Gold

Consumer complaints and reviews about Heera Gold

Rehan hamdare

Aug 13, 2016

Investment

Dear all, I want to invest nearly 7 lacs in the company can you please share with me how much is the returns per month on per lac basis? I am Indian but staying in UAE ....
Higgins

Aug 1, 2016

Heera four pillars

I have invested 33 k in the year 2012 and book a flat in heera four pillar Trivandrum.They had been promised to the give flat at end of 2013 Dec. Till today the flat is not ready. Now they say it be ready by end of 2017. Parents are staying in a rented house paying 10000 rs per month.
Please expedice the project
ibm.jabri

Jul 27, 2016

For Heera Gold Investers

I read all above statements from different investors about heera gold. every one has different view over the said company. here is my opinion to all our readers and investors we have to be carefully take each and every steps before investing any company after when we get full satisfaction we should go forward to invest it. and if we find any false claims, then this is media's responsibility to come forward and expose the real face of such kind of false company and take legal action in order to safe our valued money.

Allah protect us and our investments from false peoples and companies Aameen.
myfriend

May 16, 2016

Why we are not able to read your Reply???

I have gone through all details of company and research about it on google, here i got a lot of things, which is stopping me from investing in Heera group of co. i request you to please keep your replies to complaints also for readers, which will be use full for new members.
is it possible to get replies to all these complaints or no action has been taken on these till now?
HANEEF1971

May 3, 2016

Feedback

Dear,
I want to invest 4- 5 Lac ,
But i am so much confuse with customer feedback.

So, please tell me and give good advice.

Dr. Mohammad Haneef
Sana_725

Apr 5, 2016

Heera Group a total halaal based business company

I know the company from long time back when it was running by Dr. Nowhera Shaik's father Late Mr. Nanna Saheb Shaik.
First I had traded in company's gold business www.heerajewellery.com and I got my good product online and was very satisfied with the product quality after the trust grown I traded more with same.
Again I traded in company's foodex business www.heerafoodbazar.com and every time fresh food items got delivered to my doorstep.
I think it is a human phenomena to doubt on every human and company specially if it is a financial firm, but believe me I never face issue or seen the people facing which leads to distrust this company, This has always delivered the excellent quality product.
I came to knew about the company's businesses in Dubai so I contacted to my friends who are residing or working there and they told me this company has a good reputation and it is growing and earning goodwill day by day.
These two above mentioned websites has given to me by my friends who had traded with this company and they are very much satisfied.
mohammad007

Apr 2, 2016

trading no issue its 100% halal

i, mohamad ismile put first 50thou rupee 10 yrs bck now i have 10lac with heera grp,,,i live life with heera , heera and nowhera shaik not fake , ask thousands of family live with that business,,,its pure tranding and they have heerafoodex and etc business me see and everyone who say bad go see..
mudasiruddin mohammed ahmed

Mar 21, 2016

PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Alitalha ,PLEASE TAKE YOUR INVESTMENT BACK OTHERWISE YOU LOSS YOUR HOLE AMOUNT...
Alitalha

Mar 11, 2016

I loss investment profit

I was invested December 30th 2015 8lakh. &jan12th 8lakh. Total 16lakh. Not company bond I got yet ,,, so I cald company on March 7th. He reply ur amount not exapted. Becse Curent Ac. That amount will be retun to ur Ac. But not yet credited my Ac. ? I loss 2 month profit. Who bear this loss. ?????
hasanarc

Jan 2, 2016

I think they ARE CHEATS

I believe this company is a fraud due to few reasons:

1. Consistently giving returns of approx 3.5% per month does not make it a reputed company. They take investments from New investors and pay off previous investors.

2. There is no solid business model of the company, financial details are not even provided to the investors.

3. Read the article http://heeragoldscam.blogspot.in/2015_07_01_archive.html, this is very informative article about HEERA scams

4. Even MP Asaduddin Owaisi has lodged complain again ths company, pls read the link http://archive.asianage.com/hyderabad/owaisi-complains-ccs-heera-640

5. The About Heera group, webpage states there are 19 companies in Heera Group, can anybody advise who are the MDs, GMs, CEO or any operations executive of the company, their name and details. Because there are none, Nawhera alone manages all the operations for 19 companies from one single office. All they have is contact details of agents who collect money from investors. I can BET MY LIFE, one day the will abscond with all your money.
simmodak

Sep 26, 2015

business model

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Assalamalaikum, Some of my family members have investments in Heera and are receiving returns more than any international company can offer. This has driven me to look into the business model of the company and I am scared to has that the company does not have any clear business model. I read some of the comments on private company etc and this surprises me on the state of mind of our blind believers. This company is subject to Indian register of companies, Indian Tax laws, Foreign exchange regulations etc, and cannot publish an audited report. Lets talk about Islam then, does it not warrant to share financial details with partners in loss or profit. My suggestion is to be very careful and try to pull out your investments every few years and reinvest rather than just staying invested and waiting for the company to collapse. The website does not list any company executives or structure, not sure what stops them from doing it, unless they fear that legal action can be taken after executives. I would stay away and not wait for the day of judgement, as there are no signs of management of controls in place. May Allah(swt) guide the investors and the management. Jazakallah. Suhail
Ruksana Shaikh

Aug 24, 2015

Annual Dead Investment

Dear Madam,

I, Mrs.Ruksana Shaikh invested Rs.2.00 lakhs on annual profit sharing. The said amount was deposited by cheque in your company's account 6 months ago. To my surprise I received a call from your office saying... "my annual profit will not be paid"... for reasons best known to your company.

This reply from your company is incorrect and I am thinking to withdraw my entire amount, as your company has not done justice to my investment plan for a year, for which I have to suffer great financial loss.

I had plan to pay my daughter's fees from that amount and expected annual profit. Now where do I stand? After investing said amount for over 6 months no return is assured from your company, its really no fair.

I expect fair trade reply once again from your company, and expect you to give profit of atleast 6 months on my Rs.2.00 lacs annual investment.

MRS.RUKSANA SHAIKH
Flat No.331, Building L
Parmar Residency, Off Salunke Vihar Road,
Kondhwa, Pune City, Maharashtra State

MOBILE: 9923499369
mohd1

Jun 28, 2015

investment

i want to know how hira gold can give such a whopping amount of return to the customers , i would advise people to stay away from it, i wold request the authority to investigate into it because it will later become largest scam of the country.

pls investigate into it.
uismail

May 26, 2015

How to invest

I want to invest in this scheme can u help me ho is the profit calculated like if i wanna invest 50000 Rs how much profit i get monthly.
please let me know asap
khushterimam

May 19, 2015

Member Login Not Opening

member login not opening account

I am the member of Heera Gold in Scheme A .Ny membership account is not opening on Internet. My Member Code is IBG0007726. Another Member Code is IBG0022945 and Membership Card No. is ################. So please guide me in this matter immediately.

Shahensha Amanulla Husaini

Feb 26, 2015

member login not opening account

I am the member of Heera Gold in Scheme A .Ny membership account is not opening on Internet. My member Code is IBG0000435 and Membership Card No.is ################.So please guide me in this matter immediately.Thanking you.
Mansoor Hassan

Jan 17, 2015

Making False promises to investors

A video about Nawhera Shaikh CEO Heera group
This video exposes her double standard; selling religion for business, watch it in the following link, or search in YouTube “reply Nawhera”

SAM439IND

Jun 14, 2014

SCHEME A DELAYING PROFIT REMITTANCE

BISMIALLAH HIRAHMAN NIRRAHIM
AS SALAM ALAIKUM I JUST WANT TO ASK THE COMPANY CEO MISS NOWARA SHAIKH THAT IF COMPANY FAILS TO CREDIT PROFIT AMOUNT ON TIME EX: FROM 1 OF EVERY MONTH TILL 10 OF EVERY MONTH, WHICH WAS (3298 ON PER LAC) OF THE MONTH MAY 2014. BECAUSE TODAY IS ALMOST ONE WEEK DELAY AND YET WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS FROM THE COMPANY NOW I AM SACRED OUR AGENT NOT GIVE THE PROPER ANSWER, AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER TO COMMUNICATE DIRECT WITH COMPANY , IN THIS CASE WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE, BECAUSE I AM WIDOW AND I HAVE THE ONLY OPTION TO RUN MY FAMILY WITH THE AMOUNT WHICH COMPANY PROVIDES ME EVERY MONTH WE WAIT THE HOLE MONTH FOR THIS AMOUNT, WHAT SHOULD I SAY MY CHILDREN WAIT DUE TO UP GRADATION WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE AMOUNT AND I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR HOUSE HOLD FOR SCHOOL FESS FOR RAMADAN MONTH, IF YOU HAD AN ANSWER PLEASE REPLY ME.
JAZAK ALLAH
asifdhamaskar

May 13, 2013

heera gold

As salamu alaikum... brothers/ sisters.. can any 1 tell me?? How much profit i can get on 50,000?? Pls answer!!!
JazakAllah..
safsmiles

May 7, 2013

no other co. is as good as heera gold

As salam Alaykum brothers/sisters,

believe in Allah is d one thing u should always and if the business is running loss or profit it is a part of business.
my qts is , is anybody is forcely taking your hand or pointing gun on ur foolish head to invest or sign agreement??
then y r people who are putting wrong statement about this co.

i have invested in this co. and earned profit more than i have invested, also i have removed my money for it was need for my family and i was given total amt what i have invested in it, Alhumdollilah again i have invested the same amount after few weeks also invested in other business of heera gold....

Allah will always protect us!!!

Ameen

thank you heera gold co.
Ms Naaz

Apr 30, 2013

No Complaint but solution

Assalamalaykum!
Dear all, Kindly be informed that the issue raised here is not to protect people from fraud, but to harm a moomina (Muslim lady) and her mission. Reason to harm is the people who are complaining are attached with the group long before, but due to their unacceptable deeds lead to the grievance. But to protect the interest of thousands of members of group, it is necessary to take rude decisions. This is what our beloved Nabi e karim SAW had done and thought us. "Haq ki daleel ye hai, ke nahaq usse kaha jayega!
Yahi yehi aslaaf ki seerat, yahi sunnat e ambiya rahi hai, . Dar kis baat ka, haq ki paidayesh hi nahuq k mitne ki wajah bani hai".
Alhamdulillah! those who are interested in being a member of Hallal Tijarah can offer two rakath Salah of Isthekharah and can decide on their own to be a member or not.
Inshallah the garantee is "ALLAH's Beloved Rasool's (SAW) hadees of Ishtekharah". He only showed us the way "How to take fruitfull decisions?" Answer : Ishtekhara!

May AllahSUB bless us all and protect us from shaar!
zulekha abutalib sayyed

Apr 28, 2013

card and certificate

asslamu alaykum
my name is zulekha abutalib sayyed
i invest fifty thousand rupees on date 05/12/2012
thrue rtgs (neft) but its bounce rejected becouse wrong account no. so its return my account
than i second time invest of same type in regular fifty thousand on date 10/01/2013
its success and i will get regular monthly benefit in my account no.- 13883
bank name bassein catholic co-oprative bank
branch nalla sopara east
but your company not send my certificate and card
so please send my certificate and card

jazakallah
Sameer khan786

Mar 3, 2013

Looting Investors.

Heera gold promoter shaik nowhera is indeed have knowledge of Islam religion and she is making fool people's using this religious knowledge so that nobody can sense it,please think on following points.
1.she(Heera gold) is upgrading it's website regularly,if she was in this business for long than it's website basic information must remains same all the time.
2.in it's web site she claim's as a director (M.D). Where is the rest of Board of directors and there detail's.
3.When people like me complaint's against her she talk and give example of Shria and Koran,by giving such examples does not have guarantee of such person honesty,than people will judge by his deed's like what she is doing is as per the land of law if she follows the land of law in her business than we get such signals that such people are genuine.
In this case she is not following law of land now you decide she is how honest.....
A_shaikh Send email

Sep 6, 2012

Making False promises to investors.

Well this complaint doesn't seem right, we have invested in Heeragroup of companies including loads of our relatives and by grace of Allah they have given profits (more than expected ) and we are very happy and satisfied in investing Halal way.

May Allah give them more Barakat and save all from taking and giving interest
@shaikh Send email

Aug 26, 2012

Making False promises to investors.

as salam alayakum
who ever
if you are not interested in heera gold investment so do not invest tell your mother in law to get back here money and invest where ever she want
its not a big deal why are you thinking about other ALLAH had given every one brain to think let them think why are you putting your energy for other
and wasting your precious time just pray to ALLAH your are saved from a big loss as salam alayakum

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...