Heera Gold

Tahsin mukadam

Feb 3, 2017

Monthly Profit delay

Dear all
We invest amount as per receipt no HG2013SA 078514 up to now we didn't receive our monthly profit please check delay reson and update
muzakkir kazi

Jan 7, 2017

MONTHLY RETURNS DATE LATE

MR MUZAKKIR KAZI.:9820732359 / 9324042045,MAHIM MUMBAI 4000016..
IBG0057294

APKA MONTHLY RETURNS KAAFI LATE HO RAHA HAI KYA REASON HAI..

DUSRI BAAT MOBILE APP SE CONTACT ADMIN KO MESSAGE SEND NAHI HOTA HAI...

COMPUTER PER HEEREA IBG LOGIN NAHI HOTA HAI..

AISA KAAFI DINO SE HO RAHA HAI KOI RESPONSIBILITY HAI YA NAHI.

HEERA GOLD KI
sajid parwez

Dec 9, 2016

investment

I had kept 2 lac rupee ready for the investment in the heera gold. how i will invest, what is my money secure. how many money i find every month
captn

Nov 29, 2016

New investment

ASW,
I want to invest 20lacs, what is the best product in heera company to investment... and what will be returns... kindly guide me @ [email protected]
[email protected],com

Nov 9, 2016

new investor

assalam walaikum!
i am Mohsin khan working in oman from mumbai wanted to invest in Heera islamic Group.
please guide for new registration and your plans or schemes.
how to transfer amount in your account and how do i claim my incentive or monthly profits and my basic investment.
what is the model for investment.mini investment tenure and can i withdraw my basic investment any time.

my email id: [email protected]
contact no- 968-91333530.
Mohammad Noor Zaman

Nov 7, 2016

Heera gold should stop this fraud

ASALAAMALAYKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATHU

Mera naam Mohammad hain. Mera ye message 3 logo ke liye hain. 1> Nowhera Shaikh 2> Sayyed Mehraj Rabbani hafiz Ullah 3> Mohammad Aqil

Allhumdulilah main Bareliviyat aur Deobandiyat se nikal kar Ahle Hadees Hua hoon. Aur Allhumdulilah tehkiq karna pasand Karta hoon. Sahaba radiallaho anho ne apne aap ko Ahle Hadeeth Kaha tha. Ye naam Ahle Hadeeth apne aap mein hi bhot Bada naam hain , magar afsoos aap logo ke wajayse ye naam kharaab ho raha hain.

Aap log kaise business kartein hain ye to Allah hi behtar jaan sakta hain. Main ye business mein investment karne wala tha magar Allhumdulilah ishtekahra karne ke baad mujhe mere Allah ne ye batala diya ki ye Business fraud hain.
Mera aap logo se ek hi sawaal hain ALLAH KE KHATIR Sahih jawaab dena. Mujhe yeh batao ki aap logo Balance Sheet aur tax kaise bharte ho. Aur Sona Kaha pe bech te ho. Aur aap ke jaise baaki Jewellers’ jaise ki Kalyan jewellers aur Tribhuvan Daas jewellers ye business kyun nahi kartein.
Shaikh Zafar Ul Hasan Madni se meri hui hain aur unhone saaf mana kardiya is company mein investment karne se.
Chalo mana aaplogo mein aur Salafi Scholars mein kuch baat ko lekar ikhtelaaf hain. Magar kya Salaf ke logo ko haram aur Halal ke farq mein bhi ikhtelaaf hain???
Meri Guzarish hain Mohammad Aqil se ki pehle to wo apna designation bataye Heera company mein wo kya designation pe kaam kartein hain
Meri guzarish hain Nowhera Shaikh se ke wo jawaab de jab unka talaaq unke 3rd husband se hogaya tha to bhi us husband ke saath business countinue kyu kiya??? Aur apni kidnap hui beti ko chudhne ke liye Awaam ka 10 kilo Sona kyun diya?????
Meri guzarish hain Sayyed Mehraj Rabbani hafiz Ullah se ki wo ye bataye baaki Ahle hadeeth ulema is Heera Company ko kyun nahi support kar rahe hain, Sirf aap hi kyun support karr rahe hain????????
Meri Aur ek sawaal hain ki aap log Indian Bollywood actor’s jo ki kaafir hain unse kyun Investment kar wa rahe hain aur unko ye Business mein shaamil kyun kar rahe hain????????????
Meri Allah se dua hain ki Allah mujhe aur aap ko aur hum sabko hidayat de. Aaammmeeennn ya rabil aalammeenn.
Meri Dua hain Allah se ki aap ye Business Jo ki bilkul Fraud hain BAND kardein aur Tauba karein
Jazakallah hair.
rizwan82166

Aug 29, 2016

Totally Confused by reading over the views.

Gentleman,

I had kept 1 lac rupee ready for the investment in the heera gold. Many of my family members has invested already and enjoying the handsome profie, but today since morning i am going through the comments and views of the people out there . And they had created many questions over my mind.

Ya Allah please guide me.

Rizwan Qureshi
Rehan hamdare

Aug 13, 2016

Investment

Dear all, I want to invest nearly 7 lacs in the company can you please share with me how much is the returns per month on per lac basis? I am Indian but staying in UAE ....
Higgins

Aug 1, 2016

Heera four pillars

I have invested 33 k in the year 2012 and book a flat in heera four pillar Trivandrum.They had been promised to the give flat at end of 2013 Dec. Till today the flat is not ready. Now they say it be ready by end of 2017. Parents are staying in a rented house paying 10000 rs per month.
Please expedice the project
ibm.jabri

Jul 27, 2016

For Heera Gold Investers

I read all above statements from different investors about heera gold. every one has different view over the said company. here is my opinion to all our readers and investors we have to be carefully take each and every steps before investing any company after when we get full satisfaction we should go forward to invest it. and if we find any false claims, then this is media's responsibility to come forward and expose the real face of such kind of false company and take legal action in order to safe our valued money.

Allah protect us and our investments from false peoples and companies Aameen.
myfriend

May 16, 2016

Why we are not able to read your Reply???

I have gone through all details of company and research about it on google, here i got a lot of things, which is stopping me from investing in Heera group of co. i request you to please keep your replies to complaints also for readers, which will be use full for new members.
is it possible to get replies to all these complaints or no action has been taken on these till now?
HANEEF1971

May 3, 2016

Feedback

Dear,
I want to invest 4- 5 Lac ,
But i am so much confuse with customer feedback.

So, please tell me and give good advice.

Dr. Mohammad Haneef
Sana_725

Apr 5, 2016

Heera Group a total halaal based business company

I know the company from long time back when it was running by Dr. Nowhera Shaik's father Late Mr. Nanna Saheb Shaik.
First I had traded in company's gold business www.heerajewellery.com and I got my good product online and was very satisfied with the product quality after the trust grown I traded more with same.
Again I traded in company's foodex business www.heerafoodbazar.com and every time fresh food items got delivered to my doorstep.
I think it is a human phenomena to doubt on every human and company specially if it is a financial firm, but believe me I never face issue or seen the people facing which leads to distrust this company, This has always delivered the excellent quality product.
I came to knew about the company's businesses in Dubai so I contacted to my friends who are residing or working there and they told me this company has a good reputation and it is growing and earning goodwill day by day.
These two above mentioned websites has given to me by my friends who had traded with this company and they are very much satisfied.
mohammad007

Apr 2, 2016

trading no issue its 100% halal

i, mohamad ismile put first 50thou rupee 10 yrs bck now i have 10lac with heera grp,,,i live life with heera , heera and nowhera shaik not fake , ask thousands of family live with that business,,,its pure tranding and they have heerafoodex and etc business me see and everyone who say bad go see..
mudasiruddin mohammed ahmed

Mar 21, 2016

PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Alitalha ,PLEASE TAKE YOUR INVESTMENT BACK OTHERWISE YOU LOSS YOUR HOLE AMOUNT...
Alitalha

Mar 11, 2016

I loss investment profit

I was invested December 30th 2015 8lakh. &jan12th 8lakh. Total 16lakh. Not company bond I got yet ,,, so I cald company on March 7th. He reply ur amount not exapted. Becse Curent Ac. That amount will be retun to ur Ac. But not yet credited my Ac. ? I loss 2 month profit. Who bear this loss. ?????
hasanarc

Jan 2, 2016

I think they ARE CHEATS

I believe this company is a fraud due to few reasons:

1. Consistently giving returns of approx 3.5% per month does not make it a reputed company. They take investments from New investors and pay off previous investors.

2. There is no solid business model of the company, financial details are not even provided to the investors.

3. Read the article http://heeragoldscam.blogspot.in/2015_07_01_archive.html, this is very informative article about HEERA scams

4. Even MP Asaduddin Owaisi has lodged complain again ths company, pls read the link http://archive.asianage.com/hyderabad/owaisi-complains-ccs-heera-640

5. The About Heera group, webpage states there are 19 companies in Heera Group, can anybody advise who are the MDs, GMs, CEO or any operations executive of the company, their name and details. Because there are none, Nawhera alone manages all the operations for 19 companies from one single office. All they have is contact details of agents who collect money from investors. I can BET MY LIFE, one day the will abscond with all your money.
simmodak

Sep 26, 2015

business model

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Assalamalaikum, Some of my family members have investments in Heera and are receiving returns more than any international company can offer. This has driven me to look into the business model of the company and I am scared to has that the company does not have any clear business model. I read some of the comments on private company etc and this surprises me on the state of mind of our blind believers. This company is subject to Indian register of companies, Indian Tax laws, Foreign exchange regulations etc, and cannot publish an audited report. Lets talk about Islam then, does it not warrant to share financial details with partners in loss or profit. My suggestion is to be very careful and try to pull out your investments every few years and reinvest rather than just staying invested and waiting for the company to collapse. The website does not list any company executives or structure, not sure what stops them from doing it, unless they fear that legal action can be taken after executives. I would stay away and not wait for the day of judgement, as there are no signs of management of controls in place. May Allah(swt) guide the investors and the management. Jazakallah. Suhail
Ruksana Shaikh

Aug 24, 2015

Annual Dead Investment

Dear Madam,

I, Mrs.Ruksana Shaikh invested Rs.2.00 lakhs on annual profit sharing. The said amount was deposited by cheque in your company's account 6 months ago. To my surprise I received a call from your office saying... "my annual profit will not be paid"... for reasons best known to your company.

This reply from your company is incorrect and I am thinking to withdraw my entire amount, as your company has not done justice to my investment plan for a year, for which I have to suffer great financial loss.

I had plan to pay my daughter's fees from that amount and expected annual profit. Now where do I stand? After investing said amount for over 6 months no return is assured from your company, its really no fair.

I expect fair trade reply once again from your company, and expect you to give profit of atleast 6 months on my Rs.2.00 lacs annual investment.

MRS.RUKSANA SHAIKH
Flat No.331, Building L
Parmar Residency, Off Salunke Vihar Road,
Kondhwa, Pune City, Maharashtra State

MOBILE: 9923499369
mohd1

Jun 28, 2015

investment

i want to know how hira gold can give such a whopping amount of return to the customers , i would advise people to stay away from it, i wold request the authority to investigate into it because it will later become largest scam of the country.

pls investigate into it.
uismail

May 26, 2015

How to invest

I want to invest in this scheme can u help me ho is the profit calculated like if i wanna invest 50000 Rs how much profit i get monthly.
please let me know asap
khushterimam

May 19, 2015

Member Login Not Opening

member login not opening account

I am the member of Heera Gold in Scheme A .Ny membership account is not opening on Internet. My Member Code is IBG0007726. Another Member Code is IBG0022945 and Membership Card No. is ################. So please guide me in this matter immediately.

Shahensha Amanulla Husaini

Feb 26, 2015

member login not opening account

I am the member of Heera Gold in Scheme A .Ny membership account is not opening on Internet. My member Code is IBG0000435 and Membership Card No.is ################.So please guide me in this matter immediately.Thanking you.
Mansoor Hassan

Jan 17, 2015

Making False promises to investors

A video about Nawhera Shaikh CEO Heera group
This video exposes her double standard; selling religion for business, watch it in the following link, or search in YouTube “reply Nawhera”

SAM439IND

Jun 14, 2014

SCHEME A DELAYING PROFIT REMITTANCE

BISMIALLAH HIRAHMAN NIRRAHIM
AS SALAM ALAIKUM I JUST WANT TO ASK THE COMPANY CEO MISS NOWARA SHAIKH THAT IF COMPANY FAILS TO CREDIT PROFIT AMOUNT ON TIME EX: FROM 1 OF EVERY MONTH TILL 10 OF EVERY MONTH, WHICH WAS (3298 ON PER LAC) OF THE MONTH MAY 2014. BECAUSE TODAY IS ALMOST ONE WEEK DELAY AND YET WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS FROM THE COMPANY NOW I AM SACRED OUR AGENT NOT GIVE THE PROPER ANSWER, AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER TO COMMUNICATE DIRECT WITH COMPANY , IN THIS CASE WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE, BECAUSE I AM WIDOW AND I HAVE THE ONLY OPTION TO RUN MY FAMILY WITH THE AMOUNT WHICH COMPANY PROVIDES ME EVERY MONTH WE WAIT THE HOLE MONTH FOR THIS AMOUNT, WHAT SHOULD I SAY MY CHILDREN WAIT DUE TO UP GRADATION WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE AMOUNT AND I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR HOUSE HOLD FOR SCHOOL FESS FOR RAMADAN MONTH, IF YOU HAD AN ANSWER PLEASE REPLY ME.
JAZAK ALLAH