help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

Shruthi m

May 25, 2017

I have not yet received my adhar card

My enrollment no:0000/00321/00478
Vijayalakshmi Mishra

May 24, 2017

Aadhar card not received

I HAVE ENROLLED TO THE AADHAR VIDE ENROLLMENT NO. 2189/42329/02490 date 21/02/2017 16;00;22
STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS OR ORIGINAL AADHAR. ONLINE STATUS IS SHOWING - not received, Kindly look into this and help me get my aadhar card.

From - Vijayalakshmi Mishra
e-mail - vijayalakshmimishra@gmail.com
Mobile - 9980141548
Thanke Vishal

May 24, 2017

Aadhar card is not received yet

Dear Sir/Madam
I registered for aadhar card two year ago. I got E-Aadhar card but original copy is not received till now. I am facing many problems.
Please send original Aadhar card on my address.
Aadhar card no. 933173388355
Name Vishal Pandit Thanke
shefali singh1

May 20, 2017

aadhar generation

dear sir/mam,
i am shefali singh and i have given my aadhar card for update. It's been more than two months now and still i have not got the updated aadhar card. Please reject it or try to make it fast as i am facing problem in generation of PAN card and opening a bank account.

regards,
shefali
Poojagoyalatos

May 2, 2017

Aadhar card is not received yet

I registered for aadhar card one year ago.

I got E-Aadhar card but original copy is not received till now.

I am facing many problems.

When I went to buy a sim card or wanted to convert my postpaid sim into prepaid;She was not ready to take E-Aadhar card.

Please send original Aadhar card on my address as soon as possible.

Aadhar card details:-

Aadhar card number-205125414674

Name-Pooja Goyal
Shridhar Jagirdar

Apr 24, 2017

Aadhar Card not yet received

Original Aadhar Card Not Received Till Date

Dear sir/madam,

I had registered for aadhar card and i can download it through online. But not yet received the original aadhar card by post.

Aadhar numbers are below:

6133 1346 8081
chauhan ketan

Apr 23, 2017

aadhar card not received

I HAVE ENROLLED TO THE AADHAR VIDE ENROLLMENT NO. 2130/29032/59058 date20/03/2017 15;41;14 STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS OR ORIGINAL AADHAR. ONLINE STATUS IS SHOWING UNDER PROCESS,
chauhan ketan

Apr 23, 2017

MYCONTACT DETAILS GIVE BELOW
SaurabhShukla

Apr 19, 2017

Orignal AADHAR not reached home

I had registered for aadhar card and i can download it through online. But yet not received the original aadhar card by post.

Our aadhar numbers are below:

AADHAR- 3846 5725 4932
nlkulkarni

Mar 20, 2017

aadhar card not received

I HAVE ENROLLED MY DAUGHTER'S NAME TO THE AADHAR VIDE ENROLLMENT NO. 2086/10244/00876:18/02/2017 @ 15:36:16. STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS OR ORIGINAL AADHAR. ONLINE STATUS IS SHOWING UNDER PROCESS,
Aduttacomp

Mar 18, 2017

Aadhar card hard copy not received

My Aadhar number 5880 3846 2467, and my wife's 4363 5441 0922.

We have received the e-card numbers and the image, but not the original cards.

Amit Dutta
P. Kumarr

Mar 10, 2017

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd Gauranteed

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 36 - 48 Hour / Any problem Related Aadhaar

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that
Aadhaar card missing
Aadhaar enrollment missing
Name and pin code does not Match
Rejected duplicate issue
Enrollment Rejected Many time
Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
DOB correction
Name correction
Address correction Etc.
I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd
Send your detail and contact number to this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
mythilyjayavel

Mar 3, 2017

adhaar card generation

my adhaar card is generated, i too recieved a message that my adhaar card is generated and it will be delivered soon. but till now i didnt recieve it.

why such response. im not able to download through online though i have registered enrollment number and adhaar number.

what is this? why the server is not responding. please send my adhaar card

my enrollment number :2017/49052/06831

My Adhaar enrolmen no is 2085/23120/02023
enrolment date and time is - 09/12/201614:15:23
enrolment Agency - NPS Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Location ID: 270308

I have paid all necessory charges to enrolment agency. agency person told me that i would get original Adhaar card by post.
But still i have not received my original Aadhaar Card.
Pliz send my Original Aadhaar Card
sachindevbarman

Feb 6, 2017

did not get the adhaar card in original

My name is sachin dev barman. I have applied for adhaar card. My E-Adhaar has been generated but i still did not get the adhaar card in original. Please send it my registerd address. My adhaar number is 315184407843.
diptiman gupta

Aadhaar Card Not Received

Hello UIDAI Team,
I registered my two of daughters for Aaadhar Card at Kharghar, but after 2 years of waiting still their Aadhar Card not delivered.

I check through your IVR system and got confirmed Aadhar card already generated but under printing and will release soon then try to download softcopies from web portal but unable to download.

Now, I called your customer care executive and they confirmed, cards are on hold due to some technical issue.

Please confirm the issue and send the Aadhar Card soft copies, for your information registration copy of Aadhar attached for reference:-

1) Aarna Gupta – Registration No. 2017/90137/11417 dated 06/08/2015 12:13:46
2) Diti Gupta – Registration No. 2017/90137/11418 dated 06/08/2015 12:21:57

Please find the Aadhar Card No:-
a) Diti Gupta – Aadhar Card No. - 689105486500
b) Aarna Gupta – Aadhar Card No. – Not confirmed
R.N.Rajeshwari

Jan 28, 2017

original Aadhar card not received till date

my son Original Aadhar Card yet not received aadhar card by postal.I have only for download from online.So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.Find below mentioned details.

Aadhar Card No .8707 7295 9965 B.R.Manoj
R.N.Rajeshwari

Jan 28, 2017

Adhar card yet not receved

Original Aadhar Card Not Received Till Date
Dear All ,
In my Original Aadhar Card yet not received aadhar card by postal.I have only for download from online.So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.Find below mentioned details.

Aadhar Card No .8707 7295 9965
ANKUR3112

Jan 27, 2017

UPDATED aADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

Respected sir, Date:- 27.01.2017.

I have updated ​new address in my existing aadhar card no.4602 5053 7807 on dated 05.05.2016 and this request approved and received updated aadhar soft copy in my mail id. but up to today(27.01.2016) not received a updated physical copy. I have also mail you at dated 16.09.2016 and your reply received about it but up to today(27.01.2016) not received a phisical copy. so what can i do for further process.

Name:- Patel Ankurkumar jitendrabhai
Aadhar no:- 4602 5053 7807
Enrolment:- 0000/00270/32851
Date:- 05/05/2016.

I have also mail you at dated Date:- 16.09.2016, but up to today not came updated Aadhar card, so please do needful.
rspandey2017

Jan 11, 2017

orignal adhar card not resived

Original Aadhar Card not yet received

Aadhaar card no : 5484 6947 6820

Enrolment no. 2085/29002/56963 Date @Time 19/01/2015 /11/54/20

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrollment number.

But what I request and need is the actual aadhaar card. I didn't get it posted to my address yet.

Its been more than 1 years i am waiting for the original card. Please look to see to send my original card through post.

Rajesh Pandey
Mb. 9022100194
Mohan KS

Jan 10, 2017

Aadhar Card Not Received

Dear Sir/Mam,

Both myself and my wife,have already downloaded the E-

Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrollment

number.

The details are as below :

1)Name : Mohan KS

Aadhaar card no : 8057 4283 0684

Enrolment no. 2043/30389/17917 | 24/09/2016 13:34:58

2)Name : Divyalakshmi K M

Aadhaar card no : 4246 7982 6953

Enrolment no. 2043/30389/17916 | 24/09/2016 13:31:03

But what I request and need is our actual aadhaar

cards.

Its been more than 3 months i am waiting & still we

havent received it.

Kindly have this checked ASAP and have the Aadhar card

sent by post to me immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Mohan KS
Bhim chandra Mondal

Jan 10, 2017

aadhar card not generated complaint

I not received my Aadhaar card, Enrollment ID- details are Below mention.please do the needful.

Enrollment ID- 1040/90009/08444 27/12/2015 13:27:07

Jan 2, 2017

Original Aadhar Card not yet received

Aadhaar card no : 3774 4271 1142

Enrolment no. 2017/78504/18110

Its been more than 3 months i am waiting for the original card. Please look to see to send my original card through post.

Rajesh Aggarwal
Mb. 9871928440
destiny chouhan

Dec 21, 2016

ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARD IS NOT RECEIVED

Aadhaar card no : 674296708319

Its been many days i am waiting and requesting for the original card. Please look to see to send my original card through post