help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

kataiah

Jan 7, 2014

Aadhar Card not received

I had Enrolled for aadhar card (Enrolement No.############## date 04/09/2013 11:14:03 .
Aadhar Card has not been received so far. As now days it is must to have aadhar card because submit the scholarship. so please tell me the status of the Aadhar Card & kindly look in to the matter & take action as soon as possible.
gangadharsm

Adhar card not received

My Mother Enrollment nos are:- Padmavati Madagunaki ############## dtd 26/11/2013 10:55:16 pin code 580030

but i will check in e-Aadhaar shoing in No information is available for the entered ID i.e. ############## 26/11/2013 10:55:16

I have not received so far. If not delivered early I may face to get Gas subsidy from Jan' 31st.2014. Pl.do the needful at an earliest.

gangadhar madagunaki
email:- gangadharmadagunaki28@gmail.com
nusrat zargham husain

Aadhar Card Not Received

Dear sir/ Madam,

I have applied my aadhar card vied enrollment no.2017001890397520110824205331 dated 24/08/2011. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AADHAR CARD till date.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF SO MUCH DELAY AND KINDLY ARRANGE TO DESPATCH AT YOUR EARLIEST.

REGARD

NUSRAT ZARGHAM HUSSAIN
shruthishivanna

Missing of adhar card

Dear sir i have lost my adhar card in bus i have my adhar number and details can i get a duplicate card for this same number
aataimam

Jan 5, 2014

for aadhar card not genret after apply

sir
i have allready apply for aadhar card on date /time 07/06/2013 18:45:44.But sir my aadhar card not genret till date WHY?

THANKS
SAFIA BANO
ENROLMENT NO ############## DATE 07/06/2013 TIME 18:45:44
k.m.vijhayababu

UPDATED AADHAAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

During the month of April 2013, I have given Correction/ Update request of my wife's and sons Aadhaar card.(wife card no.############and son's card no. ############). I too received the URN No.############## and URN No.############## on 24/04/2013. After few months the Corrected/ Updated Aadhaar card was available in the Uidai's E-Aadhaar Portal. But till the Door No. was not printed in the Updated E-Aadhaar Card. Please make arrangement for dispatching the Original Updated Aadhaar Card immediately. Since Aadhaar was made cumpulsory for availing gas subsidy and other essential things, pls do the need ful.
yours faithfully.
Coimbatore
Tamilnadu-641111
Kalaiarasan

Mobile Number Change

My mobile number is mistake in my Aadhar card.
Aadhar card mistake mobile number : 09789346883
My correct mobile number is 09789346683
My E-mail id : Kalaikum75@gmail.com
sivamgss

Jan 4, 2014

change of address in aadhar card

We have already been issued aadhar card without census data linked at Chennai and we re-enrolled again in Tiruchy. Our enrolement numbers are as follows:

NPR Rcpt.No. 993313007731800050103198001 Name Sambasivam Kunchithapatham

NPR Rcpt,No. 99331 300731800051103198002 Name Geetha Sambasivam

and our aadhar Enrolement No, at Tiruchy are as follows: ############## (Geetha Sambasivam)
############## (Sambasivam Kunchithapatham)

And our Aadhar Numbers issued at Chennai are as follows.K. Sambasivam ##############
Geetha Sambasivam ##############
issued on 19-01-2012. But after May 2012 we have been shifted to Srirangam, Tiruchy and the local authorities advised us to enrol for a new aadhar card, because the previous one was not linked with the census data number. So please kindly clarify us how to add the new address in the already issued aadhar card. And please confirm us whether the npr number has been linked with my aadhar.
Sarbeswar Chatterjee

AADHAAR Card not received

I applied for Aadhaar card on 23.11.2012 vide Enrolment No.############## but have not received the same.
SHOME

Not receiving AADHAR Card

I have enrolled for AADHAAR CARD but till date have not received the same.
Enrollment no. ############## date 22/12/2012 10.49.42

South 24-Pgs-700008
ashuiafp

WRONG BATE OF BIRTH AND PERMANENT ADDRESS NOT TAKEN

MY ENROLMENT NO IS ############## DATE 01/10/2013 10:27:30
IN ADHAR CARD WHICH IS NOT RECEIVED BUT ALREADY MADE HAS WRONGLY TAKEN MY DATE OF BIRTH IN PLCE OF 03/ 09 /1983 IT IS TAKEN 08/09/1983 AND ALSO NOT TAKEN MY PERMANENT ADDRESS AS
S/O BINOD PRASAD
NEW COLONY SADPURA POKHARIYAPEER
PO-RAMNA
THANNA- KAZI MOHAMADPUR
DISTT- MUZAFFARPUR
Arun Mishra 1951

Adhar card not received

Self, spouse and my grand son's Enrollment nos are:- Arun Kumar Mishra ############## dtd 09/03/2013 15:54:04
Shanti Sudha Mishra 1040/10686/068243 dtd. 09/03/2013 16;10:08

Sidhartha Pattnaik 1040/10686/068242 dtd. 09/03/2013 16:01:47

Arun Kumar Mishra.
e-mail: mishraarun540@gmail.com
RAVINDRA SRIVASTAVA

Jan 3, 2014

non receipt of adhar card

I applied forAADHAAR. Card on14/07/2011 vide enrolment number ##############.Enrolment agency:Smart Chip Ltd. So far I have not received my AADHAAR CARD. Enquiry says that it is not ready so far.
RAVINDRA SRIVASTAVA
A-393 INDIRA NAGAR
LUCKNOW-226016.
MOBILE:9415403320
e mail: ravindra.srivastava7@gmail.com.
vidhyagnanam

NOT RECEIVED AADHAAR CARD

sir/madam,
My family have applied for aadhaar card on 19/08/2011..but still we have not received aadhaar card.details are given below:

1.D.Thirugnanasampantham,S/O:Durairaj Enrolment No:############## Date:19/08/2011 14:09:22

2.Uma.T,W/O:Thirugnanasampantham Enrolment No:############## Date:19/08/2011 14:55:40

3.T.Vennila,D/O:Thirugnanasampantham Enrolment No:############## Date:19/08/2011 15:00:38

4.Vithya.T,D/O:Thirugnanasampantham Enrolment No:############## Date:19/08/2011 18:53:42

please check our enrollment status and confirm.

D.Thirugnanasampantham,
MOBILE NO:9976704466
ttjbabu

Non receipt of Adhar Card

I, Jagadeesh Babu T T, enrolled for Aadhar card on 11/07/2013 vide Enro.No.############## and further correction No.############## on same day. But I am yet to get the card. I am not able to find the status also. Since the gas agencies are making it compulsory, kindly arrange to send the card at the earliest. My mob.No. is 8281883189 and E-mail address is ttjb20022002@yahoo.co.in

My children who have enrolled for Aadhar card have not yet received the same.Their details are given below.

Shine T J, M,, DOB-04/09/1987 Enro. No.############## Mob.No.9008447870, Email-shinetj87@gmail.com (son)
Seethal T J., DOB-04/09/1994 Enro. No.############## Mob.No.7418795882 Email-seethaltj@gmail.com (daughter)

Sincerely yours,
Jagadeesh Babu T T,
Thyagabhavanam, VII/48-2, C. Madhavan Road,Pallithazham, North Paravoor, Ernakulam Dist.-683513.
P G THOMAS

non receipt of Aadhaar card

Enrolled for Aadhaar card on 15/06/2013 at 17:20:52 with enrollment no ##############. My wife who enrolled with me has received her card but I am yet to receive the same. On tracking I get the information that they are not able to find my details.
Pl check and confirm the status.

P G Thomas

Date 25/07/2013
Time 11:58:50
balakrishnapejattaya

Not recieve adhar card

Sir I have enroled for adhar card enrolment no; ############## dob30/07/2013 15;43;45, and my
dateof birth is 07/09/1954.For gas connection adhar card fully esssential plese arrange to send adhar
card as early as p ossible.
Balakrishna,9901689840
Mutchu

Not issuing aadhar card

I G. Deva Raju, S/o G. Anand Rao (Late) Aged 42 yrs, DOB 10/06/1971, Residence of H.No 9-1-333/9, Laxmi Nagar, Langer House, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Pin Code 500008. I have enrolled ,my aadhar card vide enrolement No.##############, dated 07/02/2013 at 19:54:58 and my Misses enrolement No. ############## dated 07/02/2013 at 19:58:32 and my daughter enrolement No. ############## dated 07/02/2013 at 20:05:47 and my son enrolement No. ############## dated 07/02/2013 at 20:09:42. Still I did not received my Family members aadhar Cards. Hence in this regard i request the concerned authority to please look into the matter as early as possible and do needful for which I shall remain grateful to you sir.
I have Enrolment but not genereted aadhar card for my family members

Ph.NO 9394781607, 8099649399
PURANJAY

Dec 31, 2013

wrong birthdate in aadhaar card

please change the birthdate of neelam prabha aadhaar no. ############ as 05-11-1944
mobile no.-9136373545 thankyou
Elizabeth George

Non-receipt of Aadhar card

I have enrolled for Aadhar card vide No.############## dt. 04/09/2011 10:27:16. Since two years have passed I have not yet received the aadhar card. Please arrange to send the same. My mobile No. 9825484742.

Elizabeth George
jiji menon

NOT RECEIVED AADAR CARD

Dear Sir/ Madam,

In 2011, I was in Delhi at that time i was applied in aadar card. (My Enrolmentno is ############## dt:04/12/2011 time:13:56:29) . After that 6 months i was in Delhi. But at that time also I am not received Aadar card. After that I am shifted Deihi to Gujarat. Again here also I am applied for aadar card. But l have received one message my aadar card is rejected due to duplicate enrollment. I am trying to enter in the website my old Enrolment no but information is not available. I am try to contact your toll free number also but no response.

So please let us know for further step& take action as soon as possible
JIJI GIRISH
MOB NO:9724454469
EMAIL ID:jijimenon1982@gmail.com
theresolute

Dec 30, 2013

Regarding to change of the Birth date

Please change the birth date of Mr. Bhavinkumar Jagdishbhai Aadhar Card No.############ from 18/07/2001 to 18/03/2001.
Priyanka007

change birthdate

change birth date of Bhavinkumar Jagdishbhai Patel,Aadharcard no-############,
the true birth date is 18/03/2001 instead of this the printed birth date on aadhar card is 18/07/2001.
kindly consider this complaint and take action as soon as possible.
Priyanka007

change birthdate

change birthdate of Bhavinkumar Jagdishbhai Patel Aadharcard no-############,birthdate-18/3/2001

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...