help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

George mukhim

Aug 25, 2016

name correction

Dear
Sir/madam
I want to correct my name in aadhar card actually my name is George Mukhim but it has been printed as Geoge mukhim .
I have my enrollment no.##############
Date .28/07/2016
Aadhar no.############
Mobile no.8575056617
Kindly consider my request
Sincerely
George Mukhim
Chandinath

Aug 24, 2016

that e-adhar is not id and resident proof

I applied for a new sim card from Reliance Jio and my application was rejected with the explanation that e-adhar is not id or resident proof, and that I must submit an adhar card sent by yourselves by post. Is this correct, and if so, why have I not recceived my adhar card by post.
ADHAR CARD NO. ############
NAME : DINESH SHARMA
ADDRESS : E-72 IFS APARTMENTS
MAYUR VIHAR 1
DELHI 110091
Deepak Kumar Nanda

Data updation of Aadhaar Card

Sir, I had applied for to bring update of my Aadhaar card no. ############ for my mobile no. & E-mail address through Enrollment agency Karvy Data Management Service, Lucknow, & URN - ############## dated 06/08/2016 14:13:00 after making the payment to the agency.But my Aadhaar Card is still pending for the up-dating at yours.
Please take an early action in this regard and may inform to me on my mobile no. 7054416274 and E-mail address:- deepak544@gmail.com

Thank-you,
irfan khan112222

enrolment rejected

Sir/madam. My sister name is Nikhat kulsum enrollment ############## is correct but rejected. other enrollment ############## is Rong but generated. Solve this problem. Thanku sir
5/8/2016 18:46:29
Jarnail Singh Bhela

Fake Aadhaar card

Some Gost man has got an Aadhaar made in my name & my native place address. Jarnail Singh s/o Khushal Singh V& Po. Masit Palkot. District Hoshiar Pur, Punjab.
He has started misusing it, by showing it as his identity
I have my Aadhaar card made at Bangalore ,I am residing at Bangalore.
Can i have a copy of that Aadhaar card for lodging a police complaint
Vasavada Kalindi

Aug 23, 2016

downloading of aadhaar card

I have enrollment no. 2143./44562/00471 29/07/2016 15:31:45 Vasavada Kalindi

I received sms on 15/08/2016 informing that my card is generated and will be sent by post and also advised me to download e-aadhaar from eaadhar.uidai.gov.in

I tried to download repeatedly but the site did not open OR when it opened it could not generate OTP AND twice OTP was received but site did not accept due to error in the site.

I condemn this government site and those gov,servents who are supposed to maintain the site,

CAN ANYONE HOPE THAT THE SYSTEMS IN GOVERNMENT CAN OPERATE WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE INSENSITIVE TOWARDS THEIR DUTY.

I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINT AS THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED FOR THE PUBLIC GRIEVENCES
umpasha

Aug 23, 2016

Enrollment rejected

sir/madam
Iam Amjed pasha i have Enrolled 3 times my son Mohammed Saad, in Aadhar status shows

1.Enrolment no. ##############-25/04/2016-11:19:30

( This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.)

Correction made female to male .Enrolment no. ##############-26/04/2016-10:32:42
This enrollment has been rejected since this packet is dependent on another packet which could not be processed. For more details please call 1800-300-1947

2.Enrolment no. ##############-15/06/2016-11:14:45

3.Enrolment no. ##############-02/07/2016-16:49:32

( No record found. Please refine your query and try again..)
what is the problem sir please tell me mob no:8050785795
aqsa saleem

Aug 22, 2016

problems about adhaar

I M ENROLLING 3 TIMES BUT I AM NOT GENERATED .WHAT TO DO?

D/O/B 20/11/1993
AQSA SALEEM
drrkbhootra

Aug 22, 2016

not received AADHAR

(1)Enrolment no ############## dt 12/07/2016, time 12:25:35 Kantaben Radhakishan Bhootra. (2) Enrolment no ############## date 12/07/2016 time 12:16:52 RADHAKISHAN RAMJEEVAN BHOOTRA. Sir, card is not received yet
zaharasadh

Aug 21, 2016

i need my aadhar card

my complaint no is:################.my name is mariyam tajul jaza.my emroll no is:##############.i apply 07.04.2015.time 10:56:36am.pincode no is:623517.my card is not getting to me and my dulicate bar code is not working.so i need my original aadhar card as soon as possible.take my complaint and solve my problem soon and issue my aadhar card to my address.
duvvuru dhananjay

Change the local language

Sir my aadhar in tamil nadu but i change the andhra pradesh so modification in my aadhar so half tamil and half telugu language. so change the full telugu language sir ....please tell me solution sir
duvvuru dhananjay

Reg.phone number missing

Sir my reg phone number is forgot sir ,please another mobile reg solution sir.
Salik123456

Aadhaar website not working

I have been trying to check the status of our enrolment for the last 10 days. But each time I click the website the message that I get is "The page cannot be displayed".

What a waste of time. Is this how the website should work? Instead of giving relief to citizen it is giving distress.

Is anybody taking a note of it and solving the website issues?
urmilasharma

Aug 20, 2016

mobile updation of old aadhar card

Dear Sir ,

This is inform to you that I had registered aadhar card on dated 21st of Jan 2014 after some time this card was missing by us & present time only receipt are available. when we are trying to online login to find the details of my aadhar card we are unable to login of this portal due to moblie no- not available but in that time mobile no was menitory for applying to aadhar card so we are send a mail that pls update moblie no- 9839541467 in that card.
My details are given below-

Name- Urmila Sharma
UID No-:############
Daughter of Late Vishwa Nath Sharma
DOB-03/03/1986
Add- 391/5 shastri nagar kanpur uttar pradesh
Pincode-208005

Please suggest us as soon as possible.

Urmila Sharma
Contact@9839541467
sandeep549

Aug 17, 2016

mobile no lost

i have lost my mobile no so how can i update my aadhar with my new no through on line
khadse

Aug 12, 2016

Missing Aadhaar Card

Hello sir,

my enrolment no.- ############## Date-20/05/2011 Time-15:09:24
aadhaar no. ############
name: Subhangi Khadse
Pin code:441401

I have request for the Aadhar card online because my aadhar card is missing, but online it is showing your aadhar card is cancelled re-enroll for the same..
mant time i have re-enroll for the same aadhar card but it is not happening... please tell me the solution, i want aadhar card for my passport.

Akhilesh S Joshi

Aug 11, 2016

PRINTED AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

EID ##############
I have not received the printed AADHAR CARD, though the e-aadhar is available on website. At number of public utility offices, tey ask for original Aadhar card (Full Page) which has been received from the office of UIDAI.
I would like to know:
1. Whether it is compulsory to preserve the full sheet of UIDAI aadhar card OR we can preserve the only card size (pocketable size)
2. Whether it has been promulgated to use only AADHAR No. and photocopy for official use i.e. at banks, gas agencies, post offices and other govt. offices/ agencies?
3. Can the copy of such circular related to furnishing AADHAR Proof (in which format) be published on this portal
4. Procedure to request for the printed copy of AADHAR CARD from UIDAI office.
allurama8071@

Aug 10, 2016

biometrics captured update

sir, my name is vuttaravalli ramakrishna my AADHAAR NO:############. MY problem biometrics captured not upload .. i aready apply but no use.. so plz action updated request no :##############...date/12-01-2016 time :16:12:11.....hard copies no message.. plzz fast sir thanking sir.
ppay

Aug 9, 2016

My Dughter Adhar Card No Uplod Till Date

Enrollment No. ############## date 08/06/2016 14:57:31 This Enrollment adhar Card not Clear Till date So Please Fast
Upload My Daughter Final adhar Card

aadhaar no. ############
name: John Masih
Date of Year:1998
Pin code:143521

I have request for you please give me my date me and time because my aadhaar card is missing so do not download to aadhaar card to without fill date and time please give me date and time share

neeleshwari

Aug 8, 2016

mobile number missing in my aadhar slip

sir,i don' get my aadhar catd. so i checked if my aadhar card was generated.luckly my aadhar card was generated. but my phone number which i was registered was missing. so i have probelm to print my aadhar card. so kindly tell me the solution for this sir.
kabitasahoo

Aug 7, 2016

register my new mobile number

MOBILE NO. REG.
Dear

sir i want to register my mobile no. with my aadhar
My aadhar card no.- ############ And my
enrollment no.-##############
Date-15/10/2011
Time-11:14:30
mobile no- 8093261333
NITHYA

Aadhar card not received

Sir/Madam I have not received my aadhar card please send my aadhar card immediately.
My name: NITHYA.
Aadhar card no:############
Enrollment no:0000 00288 03746
Correction update date:20/07/2016
Mobile number:(Register mobile no:9884598259) / 9176746722

My correction request is date of month(20/06/1997-this is my wrong DOB) (18/06/1997-this on is my orginal/correct DOB)
please dispatch my aadhar card soon sir/madam.
sachin das

aadhar card not received

Sir,-
I haven't received my aadhar card yet........my enrollment number is ##############
Date: 03/11/2015 time: 11:24:35
Please check it and tri to send my aadhar card as soon as you can.
Thanking you in anticipation
jain babulal

Aug 4, 2016

mera aadhar card abhi tak nahi aaya or nahi online dikha raha he

dear sir/madam

meri adhar card detail
mera nam Jain Babulal
enrolment no ##############
date 19/08/2015
time 22:55:30
pin code 395017

mene bhohat bar try kiya par mera adhar card nahi dikha raha he to plz aap hme koi rasta bataye ki ham kis tarikese aadhar card mil sake hme
my complin no ################

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...