Hero Honda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Honda

Mayur Gavali

Oct 17, 2018

Hero HF Deluxe fuel cock bend and Petrol tank lock press fit issue

I Gavali Mayur Balasaheb purchased one HF deluxe bike during purchase stage i havent noticed the issue.
But i have observed issue after one week.
And i showned this issue to all hero motor corp service centre but no one take it seriously.
Complaint Details-
1. Fuel cock bend (This is very serious issue as this shows quality control failure of hero motorcorp.
2.Fuel tank press fit needs excessive force to lock.
prajikannur

Mar 5, 2018

auto off

My name prajesh from kannur - kerala
I buy Honda activa 125 and the starting problem is auto off while running, Every time going free service i complaint there this auto off problem but after service he say ok sometime say there is no problem. i think that people don't know about service So when free service finish i decide to give outside private workshop he check and say that this is filterer problem and he show me that spare full dirty oil and dust he said that must need to change and now my activa ok still 3 week i think after service there is no problem of auto off and he clear my other problem also ( accelerator hard that's cable problem ). Now perfect so this is going in kannur service center Honda
So this is advice to all new customer buying Honda don't go to service center if u free service also. Better private workshop.
karthik0416

Aug 6, 2017

regarding poor milege

This is KARTHIK PAVAN SINGH. I have purchased glamour vehicle in october 2016 from your dealer(bike no.TS 15EM2965).Even after three free services my vehicle is giving very poor milege (i.e around 43-45km). This was not expected as during purchase the company has promised that bike will be giving around 60km milege. at the time of service even after no. of times complaining the issue remained the same(i.e milege not improved).Hope this issue comes to your notice and do needful.

karthik pavan singh
contact-9490523200
Anil Kumar Koul

Jan 24, 2017

Service Related

Engine Overall Problem

I have Facing Problem During Engine Overall Resolved but Problem Still Cont., During Received Byke from Showroom i am Going to Kashmir last 10 month my byke Still off at home JMU Residence Showroom Concern Person Told Me My Byke Last 10 Month off ie i am facing problem , i told mr Sanjeev kumar (722623774) before leaving to kashmir , i am back jammu last 2 month going to showroom for compeling problem not resolved till date

Name- Anil Koul
Phone no. 9622012012
Show room - BC Road Jammu
Byke Name- Passion Pro

Byke No:JK02AP 8910
jansonjms

Sep 27, 2016

Poor Service from Hero

Poor service I am getting from Hero moto corp as I am concern. Even though I am servicing frequently I am not satisfied by the way Hero is responding. Last two times I asked them to check the front shock.But they not even touched in it.I am giving money that company asked. Now I cannot ride because some jerking is there and it is getting worst. What I have to do. Expecting call

Mobile : 9605660698
kanojia.arun

Jul 23, 2016

Hero Honda CD Dulxe Parts

Please be inform that i had drop my bike 01st of jul 2016 at the Hero Honda service center but i want to change my bike parts but as of now parts are not received by Hero Honda service person and today is 23rd of jul 2016. i want to know that how many days are requted for bike parts. my bike no. DL3S 3552.

Request you to please take action and deliver my bike parts as requested by the centre.

Arun Kanojia

venugopalraobonagiri

May 7, 2016

hammering sound in engine running

hammering sound in engine running time,whenever accelerator raising
Arun Nambiar

Mar 15, 2016

Service very poor

I given my CBZ extreme to your Calicut puthiyara service centre.
This is the second time, I am facing negative feelings about the service station. Carless handling, poor service. My bike worked properly without any other complaints except shock absorber ceal leak and a small sound . After saterday service shock absorber solved. I paid the amount also.But self -starting problem started . After service , bike looks so dirty with oil and other lubricants.and the approach is not at all satisfied. I will note suggest any one about your Calicut puthiyara service and sales station. This my complaint and personal opinion.

Arun Nambiar

rajn3866

Dec 1, 2015

Servicing of my bike

Today i give my bike to Laxmi Motors for 4th numbers of servicing and it was found that after servicing of my bike service center not servicing my bike properly and not clean the dust properly through water the same problem occurs from last 3 times. When i raise to complain to the authorities they are not given any replay. so kindly take appropriate action ASAP.

From
Rajendra
rakesh9981

Nov 1, 2015

Hero Impluse Spare part not Available

I purchase hero impluse and after that hero company not available this bike parts i not know why but it is a serious issue if company sell bike after 1 month they have to prepare spare available in Showroom please i am searching spare from 3 months i want hero impluse cain socket and clutch plate and Cone set.

Please Do the needful.
otherwise i take legal action on hero company..

Rakesh D Ingle
Mob-8600652456

Hero Impluse Spare part not Available Hero Impluse Spare part not Available Hero Impluse Spare part not Available Hero Impluse Spare part not Available

nandkumar shinde

Oct 5, 2015

spare part

hero splendor old silencer purchase but not available
Nadir Umar Sheikh

Sep 24, 2015

Silencer problem

I purchased Hero Passion X Pro. Problem is the sound of the silencer. After a ride, when in off mode, the silencer makes terrible noise, sounds like tak tak tak... for several minutes ! And this happens every time I turn off my bike. This is so annoying and embarrassing. Service center said the new silencers are made this way only and they can do nothing about it. I feel cheated. I am a huge Hero fan, since the time of Splendor and all... but today I feel very bad. Either repair this nonsense or get ready for janta ki aawaz... 9824478699
ChandK4947

Jul 31, 2015

CHEAPEST TYRE INSTALLED BY AGENCY OH HERO MOTORS

This is bring to your notice I was purchased a new splendor PRO byke from your authorized retail store on dated 05-11-2014 at OSWAL AGENCIES C-569 outer ring road Saraswati vihar Delhi-110034 ctc-011-27034485 against Chassis no.MBLHA10BFEHK87957 & Engine No.HA10EREHK49364
the thing is here you are no.1 brand in india how this type of happening was done at your retailer end that time I was not noticed about local tyre have installed my new bike because trusted Hero Brand & running in our busy schedule life in between period I have make a lot of pencher or also eplaced the tube & spent a lot of money to change tube or puncture due to trusted of your brand same is enquiring that every hero centre about Metro tyre nobody talked about this happening & socked advise to lodge complaint.

This is my humble request to you…please look in to this matter seriously why customers are suffering for this type of mistake from retailer or company end…otherwise will go to legal action.

Thanks/
Mohd chand khan
Sec-20, Rohini, New Delhi-110086
Mob no.9868704947
RAMAN PREET SINGH 6213

Jun 30, 2015

Problem in fuel Meter
This is my 3rd complaints of same problem. if you have no solution i am going to leegle way. we are warning you if within 15 days no response for your site i will go to consumer court.
This is to inform you that we had purchased the Hero splendor Bearing reg. No PB02CK6340 for last August 2014. from Dream motor sub Dealer of Rishabh Autos Amritsar. the Problem is that after some rime fuel meter is not working properly we complaint the dealer. they replace the fuel meter under warranty. but problem is not solved after replace the fuel meter. We complaint again but they said that adjust with this meter i have no solution for your problem. Kindly look into meter as per priority. I will thankful to you.

Thanks & regards,

arshad.aq

May 24, 2015

engine. .problem

Hi...sir
Ths arshad my bike is facing a engine problem from last 2 months whn I move to show room they ar excuse ing wth saying...that u have lodge a onlinecomplain n thn we willl take future actioan on the isuse...plz...sir....
RAJIL PP

May 19, 2015

Unavilabilty of spare parts hero karishma ZMR

SIR,
I AM A RESIDENT OF KANNUR DISTRICT KERALA. I OWN A KARISHMA ZMR BIKE,I HAD MET ACCIDENT AND HAD GIVEN THE BIKE AT WOLKER (HERO AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE ) AT CHOVA KANNUR FOR REPAIR . IT HAS BEEN 45 DAYS SINCE GAVE IT FOR REPAIR . THE SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE DONT SEEMS TO BE CONCERNED AND THERE ONLY EXCUSED THAT THE NON AVILABILTY OF SPARE PARTS
KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Showroom :- Mody motors
Bike:- Hero impulse
Model :-2011
Bike Number :- AP 29 AU 5844

I cant find spare parts of "Hero Impulse " in any of the showroom in the city or out the city. If i call to any showroom for spares they just say we cant take order because company is not sending spares if we take order also, better check once by calling all showrooms in Hyderabad, you will only know that what they are saying instead of not believing on consumer's

Showrooms are not maintaining properly No response from them after service from "Avp motors' serviced my bike from past 2 years they wont give proper service after service i just need to keep my bike for 1 week silly bike problems in showroom irresponsible behavior and service, always con's problem in Impulse bike cant find any where Bike cons please try to retrieve

when will the spares will be available in Hyderabad please respond to my complaint
manish_hajipur

Mar 29, 2015

Not satisfied by service

My Hero Bike: Passion xpro : BR-31R 6343
Became damage in an accident at 1-1-2015
I submitted it to “Rohit Automobiles Hajipur Vaishali Bihar”, for Insurance and Servicing.
My Bikes Chechis, Salancer cover, Mudguard, and Indicator are damaged.
But the service center is not solving my problem from 3 months. I have also registered an online complain but they are closing my online complain time to time but I am calling again and say that, my problem has not solved, then customer care opening it again and again. My complain id is: ############.
The Hero company is not providing me the service, which is my right.
I have also searched my bike parts in all other service center in bihar. But it is not available in any service center in bihar from 3 Months for me. I don’t know hero company have these parts or not.
Hero company should give me my bike parts in insurance not on cash payment basis.
Other wish the company should take the bike and return my bike amount in my a/c, I will buy
Any other Honda, Or, Yamha Bike.
In the accident my right hand and right leg is broken, so I am unable to go to consumer court and apply for my compassion approx 20 lacks for the disturbance of work and mentally harassment.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Manish Kumar
+91-9708164310
schnsharma062

Mar 10, 2015

bed servicing

Mera naam sachin h mein hailymandi distti- gurgaon se belong karta hoon hamre yaha J.K Rao ke naam se hero bike agency h ya na to service achi hoti h aur paise jyada lete h ya par service karne wale eng.. aise h jinki age bhi 18 nhi hogi vo to yaha serving karte h aise agency ko band kar dena chaiye jo bike ko khrab karne ke liye khol rakhi h

problems.

1. yaha koi sahi servcing engg. nhi h sab 2000/ 3000 rupye wale ladke h unse hi agency ki safai karte h unhi se service karwate hai.
2.. paise bhi jayda lijiye jate h (free servicing par 285+160 = 445 & paid servicing par 285+155+160=600 Rupye normal bike ke liye.

kya aise frod agency chalni chaiye.aap hi jawab doo.
rajark

Mar 9, 2015

WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER RESPONSE

I have brought Honda pleasure before 6 months in "M/S. EASWARI AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD" - Pondicherry. I have done my Ist and IInd service in "M S Jay Bharat Cycle & Moped Works" while giving for Ist service, I logged a complaint that lock is not working properly. They just adjust the lock without looking the issue and the same issue is continued after doing my second service also. Still now I have done only 2500kms.

Today again my pleasure lock is not working and I went there for logging complaint but there is no proper response from the Manager and Salesman Sudarasan even they are not look-up the vechicle and they talked in rubbish way and irretead me which I felt very bad. They asked me to do paid service for changing else go to "M/S. EASWARI AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD" - Pondicherry to cover through warranty.

Warranty is cover only in "M/S. EASWARI AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD" or I will get anywhere in Authorized HERO dealers?

"M S Jay Bharat Cycle & Moped Works" is not giving proper response from service and also they have not giving respect to customers. If its free service and they wont give priority instead of paid service.
D. J. Bhati

Feb 14, 2015

service

today when i go to give my bike hero Honda splendor + at the service center in gandhidham-kuch city, gujarat , the manager refused to take the bike for service, because there is over time 1:00 O'clock, and he also told us that if we give the bike today, they will give us bike yesterday..
anil kumar gupta jee

Jan 2, 2015

Absence of kick

I have purchased the hero Honda bike on June 2012 with regular servicing at your showroom. I have changed the battery this year but again there is startup problem in absence of kick. so I request to kindly added the kick in my bike or change the bike.
nuhzat

Oct 9, 2014

non availability of part

MYSELF NISHANT FROM BAREILLY.I HAVE PURCHASED PASSION PRO FROM SHRI BANKEY BIHARI AUTO PVT LTD. ON 22/8/13.WE ARE FACING THE PART PROBLEM AND WE HAVE DEPOSITED RS 1000 DATED 11/9/14.BUT TILL TODAY WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PROPER RESPONSE.I HAVE COMMUNICATED SERV MANAGER LAEEQ,MR ANKIT,MR SHAHDAB ?(SPARE PARTS MANAGER),MR SURENDER.BUT NO ONE IS GIVING PROPER RESPONSE ON CALL.
KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.CUST ID NO IS 10813-01-SCON-0914-5705.

NISHANT
9219485761
mathanraj

Apr 26, 2014

oil lekage

i have a ignitor bike in hero ,in last 8 month i also have a oil lekage in engine .

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...