Hero Maestro Edge

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Maestro Edge

Anish jaihind

Jun 12, 2019

Battery u/s one year not completed

After first service it started problem...then it discharged. Now not able to start. ... battery fully exhausted. It's new scooty and one year not completed. Do help. 8009505304. Kirti motors Barmer seller
Sunil Hatkar

May 18, 2019

Battery problem

From day First I'm facing the battery problem, even kick start also not working. Service centre not able resolve this issue, they are just useless.
Vraj12345

Oct 23, 2018

Hero mastro edge

Today I going with my wife and my son suddenly my bike rear tire exacel is band and belt cover is broken and Tyre is band very bakvas bike don't purchase it
bsanjit

Oct 12, 2018

No meilage

I have purchased a hero mastero edge it gives me less than 40km/ltr before purchasing i search in Google it's says that it was gives mea 51 km/ Ltr. What wrong with google Hero company has uploaded about the meilage and Now it's gives me below 40km/ltr.I am going to file a case against Hero company in high court Sanjit on 23/10/2018 ,my contact number 9761454114
Kamini pandole

Oct 10, 2018

No hearing on time

Scooter gasoline is eating too much and the mitar is not working
Show rooms do not talk properly, we have to wait for 2/3 hours for Scooty service.
ramul

Sep 8, 2018

hero maestro

Worst hero vehicles i have ever seen.i purchased it on april 2016 but all the wires were sort .i faced a lot of problm because every time battery and led bulbs were fusing again and again .complained about it in showroom but they did nothing so i had to get wiring fixing done through local mechanic and now its engine is gone.drinking engine oil like petrol .worst vehicle .i would give advice to everyone to never buy this hero productnot only me everyone in my city is facing engine and wiring problem while buying a new one.this is hell.
Anil jakhar 1995

Aug 8, 2018

Service problem and enigine vibration

Dear Sir/Mam
I bought my Mystro Edge on 06th july 2018. I have just availed 1nd free service on the 24 June in MATORIYA HERO workshop located in Jaipur Road, sikar . rajasthan. They took nearly 6hours to get the service done. In fact they are doing nothing but washing and oil changing. They have not even done greasing and i compaint about engine vibration or stearing problem with front side of scooty irritable sound problem. And i told about all the probems of scooty. and when it was handed over to me that i told once again about probems but the service machanics ignore me. this is the service matoria hero showroom had provided me .After that the condition has worsen. Still i'm suffering from this irritating situation and this situations are give me depression . And now i am facing lots of problems :
1. The engine is sounding extra and its vibrating
2. The scooty running hardly compare to other brand scooty.
3. I'm suffering from the stearing balance problem and irritable sound of front body sound and .
As I have been a first time hero user . This is the first time when I have lost my faith. Now I finally realised why Honda is on top. As a dissatisfied customer, What to do now.. Whom to call...
Anil kumar jakhar
Sikar ,rajasthan
Mob.no.-9982969300
(Rj23FS6093)
Rishabh 123

Jul 3, 2018

Pathetic economy

It has been 16 months since the purchase of my scooty ie. Hero maestro edge . Since then purchase of the scooty the fuel economy has not gone above 15kmph . One of the worst average of all the scooty in this range
My worst purchase ever
All the services were done on time without any fail then also this is the condition.
See into this matter ASAP
vatsalpatel786

Jun 5, 2018

Bigger issue

I bought meastro edge in october 2017. After second service my meastro not working perfectly. Since second service my meastro go to showroom more than 8 times because of issues facing everytime. What should i do i cant understand. Display automatically gone. Petrol leaked 3 times and tank is fully blank. Kick not working. Self start not working. Anywhere it will stop when i am on road and then it will not start. Mileage is on full tank is just 125 km
I was full the tank 4 times and i got mileage in between 120- 130. Tank full in 380 rs. Means 3.5 rs per km. Costly more than 4 wheller. Service center cant resolve my single problem.
khairuddin

May 21, 2018

Milege less than about 25km

The Scooty purchased in february 2017 from HITECH MOTORS, KOLKATA, Reg.no. WB o6 N6881 has sound problem from engine since the beginning, may be manufacturing defect. On every servicing, this is a constant issue mentioned and cant supposedly rectified by the service center.

Problem No. 2. Milege less than 25km/ltr .

I am so far very dissappointed with the performance of this very hyped "Hero Maestro Edge" model of the scooty.
Kalpesh r joshi

Apr 20, 2018

starting problem

i have purchase mestro edge on dated 12.10.2017 in the trust of Hero brand in place of activa but now i am vary unhappy
after purchase this maestro edge 4 to 5 times i have in trouble like not to self start/and the display gone and even kick not start the maestro, even new vehicle we are in embrased situtation in market , now we affarid if we used maestro what will happen if not to start,my wife/daughter now not willing to run bcoz of this trouble.

the service man every times comes with battery , and told your problem resolve but after few days same problem,they were not rectified the fault, it is very strange if we purchase maestro like 50 to 60 thousnd RS spent and not satisfied service given by mfg/dealers
Suryachandran

Jan 11, 2018

Service complaint

Dear sir/mam
My father bought maestro edge on September 2017. Now we have complete second service on 8th January 2018 in Runway Hero perinthalmanna road, pattambi.
After completing the Service we hered a sound in front of the scooty.
We complaint to the dealership and check it, and they follow up us. But it not recover.
Please respond to my complaint and make sure the problem Will be rectified.
My contact no is 9048245320

Dec 13, 2017

BATTERY DRAINS FAST

I bought hero Maestro 2017 in Septerber 2017. after 2 days I saw battery was fully drained..not any light in scooty speedometer..not kick start or self start..Thin I called the service center...They charged the battery and give it to me...after 2 days same problem...again go to service center ....they again charged the battery.....after 2 day same problem facing.......then they changed they battey...but after 7 days I facing same problem.......then They said that you are not riding enough...... riding it regularly then your problem will solved ........what can I do.....pls help me - e mail [email protected], 9804627206
nareshnanda1985

Oct 31, 2017

engine shuts of frequently

Bought 2017 Mastero edge. And facing issues while riding when its raining. Vehicle turns of frequently and after 15 min its again starts back. Its 2 month old bike. And im really getting worried while riding the bike at midnight. Had Dio for the past few years and still it runs well. Sad about Hero
Samirkundu

Oct 20, 2017

1 month old but kick and self dont start the maestro

My meastro not even 1 month old .... 25of sep. 2017 i got the delivery of my hero meastro and after 3 days i can feel that the scooter is not starting the way should be . so i called tge showroom guy and he said once u get the first service everything will be fine and then my 600 km was done to do the service and i explain the service center guy about the problem of starting and one small light was not working beside the headlight . the service center guy called me after 4 hour so i went and when i asked the problem been sloved or not they said everything is fine. So i took the scooter heading back home and i realise that some sound is coming out from headlight and i was late for my office and thinking it may b a lose nutbolt problem i did not go back and after that 3 days i visited that authorised hero service center but i did not get anyone ... And when i got they said its broken and they started blaming me that i have broken it.... And the next problem about the starting ... From 20th oct my scooter don't start.... I m so fustrated and confuse that i don't know what to do... Plz suggest ... Samir kundu 7278618611, 9123380829
susham

Oct 16, 2017

problem in starting with kick

I had bought a maestro edge from DHRUVA HERO,ambala cantt on 17 July 2017.It has problem from the first day it problems in starting from kick and when we take it for service they said that the kick is jam the mechanic of hero said that it has no problem there is no need to repair it and today its battery is dead and not even starting from kick.when we gone to the service center they said that it will take 4 days or u will get back your scooty after Diwali and the employees of there showroom send the customers from one person to another and says that talk to him or her.I make a very mistake by buying this maestro edge.i will suggest all my friends not to buy anything from your showrooms.I am very unsatisfied from hero motocrop really.
Prabhakar M Dhoble

Oct 12, 2017

Not Good Service

I purchased Hero Maestro Edge in March 2017.
Not Good service provide from Aditya Auto Agencies, Ghat Road, Nagpur 440012 MAH, INDIA..
I am not satisfy.
My Mobile No. 9823113288
hamender

Oct 5, 2017

Selt start not working

I purchased Hero Maestro Edge on April 2, 2017. From the second day, it was not starting using the self-start, but started after 2-3 kicks. I contacted the service center and they said the battery may not be fully charged, and advised me to drive it for a week regularly and the battery will get charged. My daily ride is about 40 km. The situation improved somewhat, but after 1 day off, it again did not start using self-start. I contacted the service center again and they replaced the battery. Things were good for couple of days and then again the problem started. I contacted the service center again. They checked the vehicle thoroughly. It was charging the battery properly, but they could not detect the problem. They fully charged the battery and gave it back to me. After couple of days the things were again the same. Then, I decided to check it on my own. I figured out that other than lights and horn, other things that are using the battery are USB charging port and boot light. I first checked the charging port and it was giving charge only when I started the vehicle. Now the question was how to check the boot light. I kept my mobile in video recording mode in the boot and closed the seat. After a few seconds, opened the seat and the checked the video recording. To my surprise the boot light was on even on closing the seat and was consuming the battery all night and the vehicle was not starting in morning. I contacted the service center again and showed them the video. They corrected the problem by fixing a rubber piece under the seat and the problem was gone.

All of you who are facing the starting trouble with your Maestro, please check if the same thing is happening with you.
murali krishna k

Oct 2, 2017

New Bike not starting on 2nd day

Dear Hero Moto Corp,

I bought maestro edge on 28th Sep 2017, I took the vehicle to home. The very next day 29th Sep, 2017 i wanted to take the vehicle to the temple. I was surprised the dashboard display is not turning on, then I tried to start the vehicle it was started at all, even the kickstart did not work.

I called service center but they were not responding well, they replied that it could be battery issue the would replace it. but they did not come and replace till the date (2nd OCT, 2017).

even still the showroom persons did not give any invoice and other documents. This shows the hero people negligence from the Design till the sales and services.

I am an automotive engineer working in Bosch India, I feel one or more electronic devices having higher quiescent current than the limits or their might be wiring harness issue (which makes higher leakage to ground).

I would rather prefer to go consumer court than a service station. being a new vehicle owner I am very much disappointed on this.

I request you to stop cheating customers by delivering defect scooters, either test them thoroughly and release into the market or stop selling the vehicles.
Umakant 123

Sep 30, 2017

Service

I have purchase a new maestro eadge today as per my farther sugetion my father give me best sugetion forever
I had book my maestro on 19/09/17 and make remaining full payment on 21/09/17 by neft
And decide to keep delivery on festival dashahra today when I going to get my maestro there was no one any have manners to how behave with customers
Thay not giving me side stand sensor and nor to promise to giving it in future hopeless behavear by main service person I don't know his name I am totally lost my excitement to gifting a new scooter to my wife
I was also working with motor industries(sonalika international tractors Ltd.) but ours behavear helping
Ours company to fastest growing up company
My complaint about service of sub-Dealer: Amit motors, Hinganghat. Of main dealer :G. M. Motors, Wardha.
I hope you take any action for provide best services to your customers for total satisfaction and reply to me for my complaint status

Thanking your

Your newly customer
Umakant padmakar jawade
Hinganghat, dist-wardha, maharashtra.
Cell -7385521195
Email- [email protected]
shaitanbabu

Sep 23, 2017

side mirrer is so losse and not reparable

i purches a hero mistro
my english is not good so i am in hindi

mane ak mistro pechle sal kharide
uska dono site mirrer loose ho gaye hai
or vo repair bhi nahi hote. mane kafi logo ko or company may dekaya magar sabhi ke kaha ke ye to use and through hai

jab ye mirrer etne bekar hai ke 1 sal baad he kharab ho gaye hai to aapne eese banaye ku hai
eese to har sal dono mirrer ko change karvate raho , to hoge bachat

purane vale mirrer ko to tight kar ke bhi kam may leya ja sakta tha magar ye to koi kam ke nahi hai

muje bhot bura laga
ke etne achi company hote hue bhi etna gateya mal kam may lete hai , ke 1 saal may he karab ho jaye

shaitan singh
mo no 7737869811
Dinesh k sharma kashyap

Aug 17, 2017

Horrible self start,battry drains overnight

I purchased maestro edge on june 25, 2017 from SAANVI motors dehradun. After first service battery started draining. Service station fellows took the bike two times and thats the only good thing they did. The reply I got from the service station is that you should start it every day. How unfortunate is this. My friend has activa and he keeps bike ideal for weeks and it starts with single self. What's the problem with hero maestro edge. I feel cheated by HERO moto corp. It seems i purchased this bike for the service station. I wish i should not have watched hero advertisements and comparisons on U tube. I recommend not to go for any product of hero. Forget maestro edge...horrible is the word. I wanted my money back and thinking of going to consumer court. Or can any body help me how to resolve the issue.
Tashi wangpo

Aug 16, 2017

Reg.start problem

have purchased hero maestro edge on july 2017 from deepak automobiles gondia.after one month i went to showroom for servicing my Scooter.after next day i start my scooter is not starting even from chalk and no light are shown in speedometre.This process is continue for 4 days then I have contacted to showroom no one can pickup the phone. After 20minute Mr.vijay of deepak automobiles motors gondia call me and said that any problem in your scooter.how they know...its amazing whats they doing during servicing time i dont know.They tell me that come to showroom.but i am staying in remote area which is 120km from my home.so how can i go first its newly scooter the condition like old wow its amazing.So I want a serious action ...I always ride hero motors. because i have purchased four hero motors its good but mestro edge gave me more trouble.No other company scooter has this problem. So please please do needful action sir. i want to change my scooter.my contact no 9689073811

Jul 20, 2017

Hero Mastreo Edge

I have purchased Hero Mastreo Edge on 12 SEP 2017.
Scooty is having problem with display of speedometer. It stop in middle of road, after kicking or power start several time it won't start. I have checked from my end also battery and fuse is okay.. It's a wiring issue I feel.. But service centre in Bangalore is not working on that. Please help me Asap to solve the problem.I drive everyday 60 km and there is no battery issue. It's wiring, please inform your service centre in Bangalore in Bellary road to see wiring issue.
Please call me or email me.
pH: 9738030199
Email: [email protected]
28000aman

May 26, 2017

Service

I have purched hero maestro edge 14 feb 2017 he run 900 km iam working in delhi time nai ho ta aj ma chittosho moter pa 1st service ka le ga unu na saf man kar dea ki aap maestro ki service nai hoa ge va pa koi harvinder singh jo ki bot rud ho ga mere sate i have come back to home . Very poor service jab koi itme sale karne hote ha to aap log us time bolta ki aap ko bot ach service de ga. Plz help me my self Amandeep singh cont no .9592767000.9872731617.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...