Hero Moto Corp

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

Yadunandan8210

Sep 11, 2018

Karizma r pick up problem

My name is yadunandan and my registered mobile number is 9923773306 I have purchased karizma r in 2016 and i am facing the pickup my vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking and every time i can not run bike on choke
I visit your worshop many time and also launched complaints several time on customer care but there is permanent resolution evry time your service manager say that u have to ride this bike on high speed. Is it possible for any one to ride bike on high speed when we have heavy trafic
One of ur service manager said that all new karizma have same problem and its manufacturing defect.
Your service center evry time do temporary work.
Please advise do i need to knock the consumer court for resolution
harishgarh

Sep 3, 2018

SERVICE RRLATED

WE ARE NOT SATISFY WITH YOUR MOTER BIKE AND I GIVE THE ADVUCICE OTHER HERO BIKE IS NOT GOOD .THERE ARE VERY POOR SATISFACTION OF SERVICE QUALITY AT THE SERVICE CENTER GARHMUKTESHWAR.THEY ARE NOT CHECK BIKE PROPERLY ETC.

NAME.HARIASH KUMAR
MOB.9012230270
Rishika2010

Aug 10, 2018

Better issue

मान्यवर

मुझे ये कहते हुए बड़ा अफसोस हो रहा हैं कि मैंने हीरो मेस्ट्रो एज की स्कूटी क्यों खरीदी... मैंने 8 sep 2017 को rk automobile दिलशाद गार्डन से स्कूटी खरीदी थी विगत 1 साल में कंपनी की तरफ से 2 बार इसकी बैटरी चेंज होने के बाद भी फिलहाल ये तीसरी बार rk workshop पर खड़ी हुई हैं मैंने 3 aug 2018 को rk workshop पर scooty दी गयी थी और मुझे ये आश्वावासन दिया गया कि 5 aug को मुझे scooty मिल जाएगी लेकिन आज 10 aug को भी कोई संतोष जनक जवाब नहीं मिल पाया हैं

में सभी मित्रों से ये अनुरोध करना चाहता हूं कि कृपया भविष्य में कभी भी हीरो की कोई भी स्कूटी ना खरीदे इनकी sevices और product दोनों ही बहुत घटिया हैं मैंने तो अपने 60के जीरो कर लिए

आशीष कुमार

DL 5 bc 1445
skoon

Jul 4, 2018

Hero Achiever Engine Crank Noise

I bought a Hero Achiever in the year 2017 and its total run so far is 12500 kms. only but a peculiar noise used to come from the engine. I get it inspected one of the authorized dealers of Hero at Kala Amb, Haryana for that noise. On inspection, the mechanic apprised that there was some problem in Engine Crank. I stunned by hearing this and when I approached the manager of that authorized Hero outlet, he examined my bike papers and refused to give any warranty as one or two services were not done in the agency. It was more shocking. Worst experience with Hero products and its warranty policy. If Hero people hear me, I can narrate my ordeal. A new bike with a major Engine problem.

Jun 22, 2018

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

This is reference to my vehicle Karizma R vehicle bearing registration no MH04GW9570.

I purchased Hero Karizma R purchase from Mumbai thane ranjeet motors to the nearest showroom a Last 3 years my vehicle concern still is pending i said so many time ranjeet motors given un-used vehicle.

Every one knows HERO MOTO COP People what was the issue but every time he given me temporary work.

I'm very Angry from my vehicle Karizma R . I want to sell it or Burn it. I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service.

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.

manish.mishra@heromotocorp.com

delhi@heromotocorp.com,

MUMBAI@heromotocorp.com>,

shibumohan@gmail.com,

praveenworld@engineer.com

This all particular people.

Jun 22, 2018

Karizma r model 2015

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.

manish.mishra@heromotocorp.com

delhi@heromotocorp.com,

MUMBAI@heromotocorp.com>,

shibumohan@gmail.com,

praveenworld@engineer.com

This all particular people.
vivekvrm

Jun 20, 2018

service 6 day delay

Hello sir my name is pawan kumar verma my bike is accident case bike in service center submit by 1 -june-2018 service manager talk me give your bike after 15 day but toady is 20-june-2018 my bike not repair before 5 day i am counties visit service center but not repair my bike and worker are use mobile phone in your service center and all staff very bed behavior and tomorrow morning 11 o'clock go to Consumer Court and submit all detail court with all proof

am click my bike photo and your work use mobile phone and not pay your worker charge because for your service and bad behavior and not conform time for my bike
and 6 day delay your dealviry and and your servise delay and my bike polution date expiry so not pay worker charge
my contact number 7877430406
8854861940

Dear Mr Pawan Munjal.

I hope you check mail i was mark to you cc but this is a fact i want replacement vehicle.

Last 3 years i was telling keep quiet ranjeet motor mumbai thane gave me unused vehicle.

Please look into the matter.

Kindly informing you my vehicle last 2 service i was done in shweta motors how the service history is not showing shweta motor charge me paid service charges how you saying my vehicle service was not proper

I told to Mr pai you go ahead with service engine oil replacement & service charges.

But you have to check in shweta motor last 2 service i was done there i pay the money for paid service charges.

Last 3 years i am saying i want replacement.

Front side Noise still is there.

RHS handle cross still is there.

How much time both mirror replaced regarding colour fade.

How much time both seat panel replaced regarding colour fade.

Vehicle shaking last 6 month.

I want replacement vehicle you talk to Mr Pawan munjal.

Ranjeet motor given me unused vehicle.

Dear Mr Manish.

1 While driving between 60 t0 80 speed rattling sound coming from lhs from day 1 how much time you change the part every time after changing the part 2 months vehicle drive safely with out noise again after 2 month noise is coming then i complain in hero after you said me pls bring the workshop how much time.

If you have a karizma r & every time you going workshop for a same concern how you react, every time i am saying give me a replacement vehicle.

2 RHS Handle cross last time ranjeet motor already change lhs handle but still rhs handle is cross ( if you driving & you see rhs is down lhs is up & minor rhs handle is cross not resolve yet)

3 Seat both side panel rhs lhs how much this 2 part change every time this 2 part paint is fade.

4 There is a new concern i was shown in shweta motors vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking shweta motor checked & found the problem that guy told me Carburetor is fault.

5 Mirror color fade.

6 When applying brake rhs vehicle pulling.

7 vehicle is shaking last time i was said Mr Huzefa he told me there is no shaking after i received the vehicle shaking still is there & i told to Mr Huzefa still not resloved.

8 New concern In idle condition while apply neutral, neutral light is blinking & some time i apply neutral that neutral light is not showing.

9 Pick up low.

Mr Manish how you feel as a lay man this much concern you facing.

Every company policy was consider for replacement vehicle,Every time i visit & you change the part after 2 months noise again is come.

Every time i say give me solution but this time i really angry i want replacement vehicle talk to your higher level.

Dear Mr Manish.

This is a reference from my vehicle is bearing registration no MH04GW9570 KARIZMA R i was a purchase new vehicle from RANJEET MOTOR SHOWROOM THANE MUMBAI.

My concern is last 3 year noise coming from 60 to 80 speed in running from front cluster side Still Noise is there

Last 2 years i was raise the concern steering handle RHS cross no one can given right solution Still RHS handle is cross.

Mr Huzefa told vehicle is OK he drive the vehicle there is no noise & steering is OK.

I was told Mr Huzefa Pls check steering thoroughly but he told vehicle is OK.

I was drive the vehicle but noise & steering cross still is there

How vehicle is OK Last 3 year cluster side noise, & last 2 year Steering handle is cross.

Last 3 year i was keep quiet & telling give me replacement vehicle but this time i will not tolerate.

How much time i visit workshop give me a solution i will not accept changing a part.

1 60 T0 80 SPEED NOISE FROM CLUSTER SIDE HOW MUCH TIME YOU CHANGE THE PART 4 TIME FRONT FERING CHANGE RELATED NOISE.

2 RHS HANDLE IS CROSS

3 BOTH MIRROR COLOR FADE , 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW MIRROR.

4 BOTH SIDE SEAT PANEL COLOR FADE 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW PANEL

5 THERE IS A NEW CONCERN I AM FACING VEHICLE IS JERKING I WAS THINK ITS NORMAL I WAS SHOW IN SHWETA MOTORS, SHWETA MOTOR PEOPLE WAS CLEAN THE CARBURETOR BUT STILL IS JERKING THAT GUY TOLD ME WE HAVE TO REPLACE THE CARBURETOR HE SAID ME WE WAS NOT DOING WARRANTY WORK SHWETA MOTORS AUTHORIZED DEALER.

I am totally disappointed we both working same industry but i was not reacting as a angry customer changing a part not a right solution last 3 year keep i am telling you give me a replacement vehicle.
rajsscabs

Jun 2, 2018

Complaint about the worst service

My name is Raj kumar and the registration number of my bike is DL4SCT9934. I purchased the Hero HF deluxe i3s bike from Khanna Automobiles Nawada Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 on April 27, 2018 and in the same day there was a problem of alignment in the wheels from which I told many times in the service center but there was no solution to my problem In the end, I was told that I should take it to Mayapuri Service Center will be done. I reached at Mayopuri's service center at around 9.30 in the morning and I told her supervisior. Mandeep Singh at 4 o'clock in the evening that there is a problem in the tire for which I have to go to Tyre Workshop, (Sona Tyre Kirari Nangloi new delhi), which is about 16 -17 kilometers. I reached there around 5:15 in the evening and changed my bike's forward tire and took 200 rupees from me but my problem again Did not get it. Now let me tell you that if a person earns 300-400 rupees per day, he will keep it for the whole day every day, how will he run his house, it is a matter of great sadness for the Hero Motorcop customers that he has A good service to your customers can not give it

Thanks & best regards
Raj Kumar
M- + ############
M- + ############ (alternate no.)
ankitrathor9266

Jun 2, 2018

Parts not Available

VERY POOR SERVICE FROM OSWAL HERO BURARI DELHI 84

i am owner of hero maestro two wheeler since 5 month and i am associated with hero family since 12 years this is my 3rd vehicle from hero . currently my maestro got accidental so i raise request in oswal hero for the repair. on 1st day manager told me that we raise request for replace your damage product and it will come with 1-2 week on dated 1st may with order no-518-95(which was given by service center). as of now 1 month was passed but they always said product not come yet. it can be take more time but not confirm actual date.

my vehicle stand at my home from last 1 month but they didn't care about it. and not responding in well manner.

do they have any tat to resolve their complaint.

requested you to please help me on this, it will be impacted on goodwill of hero motocorp.
Coumaravel

May 23, 2018

Starting problem in Hero Passion Pro

One month ago I was purchased Hero Passion Pro (Disk) in Valli Motors Pvt. Ltd,, Muthialpet. The new Hero Passion Pro having Starting problem. Each and every day it requires to apply Chock to start during first start. Apart from that, if the vehicle is idle for more than 2 hours, this also requires chock to start. Otherwise, unable to start the vehicle. Further, unusual sounds also comes from the front side / engine of the vehicle. Very poor performance. Worst vehicle. My previous vehicle Hero Honda Passion Plus is very good than passion pro.
munshi ramij

May 19, 2018

rejestision problem

sir ,my 3 bike .9 minth ago ..but rejestion hoche na .auto tech ..bolpur .birbhum ..my name is munshi ramij ..vill .bandar .nanoor .birbhum ..
mintu Das

Apr 11, 2018

not receive registation card

hello dear service manager myself MIntu Das I'm from village Bamunbari <po>Sarutapa. My complain about the poor condition about their poor response cuz I didn't get my registration card but also get the registration number and my query is about of them I'm not satisfied the own services so what shall I do for that please give a clue how to find it out .
Mukesh Kumar.t

Apr 1, 2018

Suffering with bad ENGINE performance of Hero Splendor I Smart

We bought our Splendor I Smart 110 on 3rd February, 2017.Now the engine of the vehicle is consuming more engine oil. It is giving more noisy sound from the engine like a tractor. Even though we have followed the schedules for servicing, We are suffering with very bad ENGINE performance.
niksjain97

Mar 29, 2018

engine problem

i am the owner of ismart 110cc bike...i also had with the joyride card..i purchase the bike jst around 1.5 year ago...the engine of the bike get damaged in running condition.....& the company rejected to claim my insurance on bike... i am suffered from the services of ur company and frusted as the company not at all on ur words as they said before.....
SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

name: Nikhil Vaid
number: 9950038684
Anoop Gupta spike

Mar 29, 2018

HERO MAESTRO SCOOTY

Worst ever service response I have seen. No body is serious , you register complaint on call center they will say that person will contact you in next 48 hrs. Vehicle stops anywhere, workshop says no problem. Very risky position.
your vehicle is down service centre is not behaving properly where to go. All these manufacturers give good donations during election and keep leaders away from making strong law.
Confused where to approach.
request ID- ############

If any body can help to

Mar 19, 2018

NOISE VEHICLE GIVEN RANJEET MOTORS

This is reference To my vehicle model is Karizma r 2015 MH04GW9570.

Still, the work is pending from the day 1,

1 While diving from 60 to 70 speed Front side rattling sound still is there from day 1.

4 While running 60 to 70-speed plane road vehicle shaking not in traffic condition in highway.

I am totally disappointed with this vehicle, Last 3 year I was saying i want a replacement vehicle, but you, people, are saying vehicle is ok, still not ok day 1 I m saying front side vibration & rattling sound while driving but you people every time take the vehicle solve the problem temporary, not permanent I want a replacement vehicle Ranjeet motor give me unused vehicle.
Ishan001

Mar 17, 2018

Poor mileage, very poor sound and very poor services by Vikas automobiles aligarh.

I am very glad to say that hero product is very patheticaly poor product, my experiences with hero slander I smart is very bad, because of My byke's mileage is very low. This is given only 38km/leater. Wow Compney claim is 70 approx, but fined only 38 km/ Leter.
And I very disappoint byke sound is very bad.
I try to many time repair with Vikas automobiles but there is no listen my problem,
Thanks & regards,
Kamal Akhtar
Contact no- 9891385014.
rajendranpp

Mar 12, 2018

poor mileage and performance

We purchased a Maesto Edge Motor cycle from Murthuraja Motors, Palani and we paid Rs.64600/- (Rupees Sixty Four Thousand Six Hundred only). My vehicle number: TN 94 5218. while purchasing the vehicle, they filled the Pertol 4.5 ltr. if the petrol completly finished and i saw only 68 km. then i filled 2 lts and i got only 47 kms. Then i complained the dealer regarding the poor mileage of the vehicle. They said that after the 1st service the problem will be rectified. 200 kms completed the 1st service was done by the dealer. similarly, at the time of purchasing the vehicle, they said that Maesto Edge milage is 50-55kmpl. So i request you to ask them to rectify the mileage problem and performance of the motor cycle. i dont know the technical fault. Other wise i will surrender the vehicle to the dealer. Expecting your favorable reply.please note that i am having Hyundai I10 car. it is a petrol car. my car milage is 20kmpl (if your want to check, you can send your representative, i will prove). the same mileage is giving the Maesto Edge motor cycle. but car is not equal to motor cycle.

thanks and regards

P Rajendran
RM Educational Trust,
Tamil Nadu Open University Study Centre
68 New Dharapuram Road, Opp. to Town Police Station,
Palani- 624601, Dindigul District.
mob: 97877 24685 Ph: 04545 246858.
R.R Biswakarma

Feb 6, 2018

Mechanical faults of hero HF Delux DRS

I Rajaram Biswakarma having a hero HF Delux DRS, registration Number WB-72-N-6344 would like to inform you that I am suffering by many problems after buying that bike. That bike has many defects which is very painful for me. Its present odometer reading is 7700 km only. I have purchased that bike from Doors Auto Works, NH-31, Caltex more, P.o- mal, Pin-735221,Jalpaiguri,west Bengal on 14/06/2016. The problem of bike are –leakage of engine oil, Hard gear shifting, it gives less mileage (50 km/liter),low visibility of head light, bulb fuse, broken accelerator cable, broken speedometer cable, broken break cable, black smoke, less load carrying capacity, black spark plug after many times carburetor tuning.

therefore I request you to please do the necessary repair works otherwise it will demoralize me in future.

With regards

Rajaram Biswakarma
laxman82

Jan 12, 2018

engine sound problem

Hello sir,

I have purchased new model hero glamour on 19 May 2017, from the first day bike gear have some issue, not resolved even after first service.

after very bad service and lot of issue create my bike like body bolt not fit , light not working , speed meter not working . After again l have come to service but not good reply .

New model 2017 hero glamour worst, there is no Engineer / Mechanic / Technic to know the process to resolve.

Kindly look into this issue and do the needful at the earliest.

thanks&regards
laxman
hyderabad
Baldev Nabha

Jan 6, 2018

Staff Compliant

My self Baldev Raj S/o Atma Ram resident of VPO Beas Pind, Distt. Jalandhar. I want to purchase Passion pro on dated 06/01/2018. One lady staff member attended us. After given her own opinion She tell me about passion pro innocently. A long time( 3 hrs ) wait , she did not describe any thing properly. She is not able to attend customer. She suggest me to deposit the Cash. On the basis of cash deposit She have no knowledge about deposit cash and figure this amount in receipt. After deposit , They saying wait more time and more and also more wait. At last we refused to purchase bike. Then they call up. Again we purchased. I face many problems. Please guide them otherwise change the staff.

Address of Hero where we purchased:-

SHOWROOM CUM WORKSHOP LAMBA PIND CHOWK 0181-5000912-913-914

Regards.
Baldev Raj (9877512481)
Hiren12

Dec 27, 2017

Get very bad service

I buy new hero 2wheeler passion pro. But from the purchase date to till date i got very bad service.ur hero dealer is very bad et al.when i go for purchase at that time no body give proper answer. I am very unhappy at that day. Even that people not give me clean bike. I wash my bike myself. Still i am not got number. Before 15 days I received message u paid money for money. And i purchase my bike by cash. So why so much delay in all kind of service. I never recommend ur company to other because so many options available in market.
My Num:- 9712927239
Mail:- get.hiren12@gmail.com

indian coast guard - E - admit card without photo and sign
    Sir I applied for coast guard navik GD 2/2019. I download...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    Maruti - Engine broken
    Wagon R engine broken in to pieces after running very less...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Roads
    watch the road images in smart city.. Postal...
    BMTC Bus - Payment made online for bus pass
    I have paid the Rs 1870 amount, for the bmtc bus pass from...
    zee business - Engine Broken Wagon R
    Wagon R engine broken in running condition only after very...
    air.irctc.co.in - Refunded money
    I had attempted to book spicejet flight ticket from Delhi...
    passport - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is...
    Hi, I have applied passport 15/06/2018.I am getting the...
    Team Lease Services LTD - salary & full & final issue
    Dear sir/mam I have resigination 7 aug 2018 and my last...