Hero Moto Corp

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

Yashwant kharat

May 18, 2020

Back drum n acceltor cable issues

I am bye bike In last 9month ago and I having problem off back drum noises isuue thay can't resovle that in last 9month she said in rainy season some noise are come but thay can't helping me n also my acceltor cable are issue are come each n every monthof15days thay also can't find any problam n I am also saffring for cable acceltor issue thay stick in cabronatr n I am change the cable of every 15days
bunt

Apr 21, 2020

Bad service

Hello Sir,

This is Rakesh Kakkr form Panipat. I used the Hero Seplender (HR06AN 1207) for Daily Uses only for come and go to office. I have purchased it in November 2017.From Starting to last two month Bike is running very smoothly. Last time i have given the bike to Hero agency for services. after service bike is running good for some days but after one month we are facing some problem in bike.
Bike's selesler is giving black pollution which is not good. it seems that service people did not the change the OIL in it.

If service people change the OIL, bike dont give the black pollution.

Hero Agency have taken the money from money which was required that time.
i am not happy with this and now we have to again service to other people.
this experiences is not good with hero agency and in future we will not any work with you.
thanks
rakesh
72066-43337
ashoks27

Feb 9, 2020

break drum sound

Service quality of Sehgal motars is very bad service
Few days back I visited shehgal Motars PUNE
I hv hero HF DELUX (MH14HV 4096)and I visited for servicing and resolved some problems in bike.
shehgal service center no action this matter.

Back breack drum have some noise in bike what they said company default our complaint company but company no responce.

Please resolve

Ashok singh
7350086533,8379974902
Shivu.J

Jan 8, 2020

Registration issue

Dear team,
hi, my name is shivakumar i booked a bike xpulse 200 in aug month 28th, Sai motors Banashankari Bangalore 560085 , showroom persons gave the bike at 30th oct , main problem is stil bike is not registered almost 3 months gone but still showroom person giving buff reasons , please give me a answer, how can delivered the bike without registration,Regularly I am facing problem with traffic police . This is my humble request please taken action against Sai motors as soon as possible

Thanking You,
Shivakumar
Swati Ancil

Jan 4, 2020

Worst irresponsible service

I have come accross the worst service provider. They have ruined my vehicle. I had given my vehicle for full service, they took whole 2 days for service, but even after service the faults i had metioned to mend by service, were still there , and in addition , they had added new problems to my vehicle. My vehicle's sound is too much noisey after I have given for service. When i complained about all of them, they asked to bring vehicle one more time, which I agreed and gave them my vehicle. And when they returned my vehicle after that, I noticed that nothing was done, but my vehicle was have more and more trouble. My vehicle is having many issues now, just because of the worst service. When i had complained, they again asked to bring, which ofcourse is of no use, than ruining my vehicle,time, and money.
VishwajitMane714

Dec 26, 2019

Rusting

I bought Xpulse 200 just a week ago, few parts started rusting. I can't understand how a new bike can rust within a week.
Really disappointed. Hoping Hero MotoCorp resolves my issue soon.
sudhirchhillar

Dec 18, 2019

RUSTING

I am hero customer and have one of the most trusted bike splendor (DL4SCD9456).
Unfortunately there is rusting issue in whole bike specially fuel tank. farme body
As my bike is still under warranty, I took it to a workshop to get it fixed on 17th december 2019. But till this date nothing has been done.

Even after multiple reminder and query nothing is being done on it.

These workshops are malign hero core value to mud and giving customer value a toss.

I request you to take note of the incident and help a loyal hero customer.

mk060703

Dec 9, 2019

vehicle stopped in between running condition

I am a owner of maestro edge purchased on 11-11-2016.
now i am facing with vehicle stopping issue (engine stopped during running condition and unable to restart)
i resident at KADI GUJRAT. have taken the vehicle at nearest authorised hero service centre "Radha swami Automobiles " for repairing . i have given the vehicle one month before but yet not get any positive result.
service center's person told that something CDRI i dont know exactly related issue and vehicle have to send mahesana(Umiya hero showroom) for repairing, i was OK with it. all things has done. saturday I got the message that your vehicle has been repaired and you can take it. but today morning a call got from KADI service center that problem has not solved still vehicle is not repaired and issue is same. not clearing exactly what they has done all these days. 1 month is enough to solve the problem. but yet nothing has done either they should solved the problem or they could tell me that issue is bigger and we cant repair it but they only wasting my time from making some kind of stories.
please resolved these . if authorised service center couldnt solved these type of problem than where should i go. atleast it will be cleared early if problem is not solving .
please reply and response ASAP .
ubaid makandar

Nov 30, 2019

not giving proper information.

complaint against vision automobiles ghatkopar west Mumbai Maharashtra.
i doing inquiry by bikewale.com i want check pricing of hero x-pulse 200.
bike wale suggest to me vision automobile dealership.
but employ person not respect to customer. not well discipline, not giving proper information,
i want to test drive x-pulse. but employ direct said not giving test drive.
please qualified employ hires.
Mon17

Nov 28, 2019

Puncture repair in tube of new bike

Purchased a Hero Super Splender bike from Hi Speed Bike Showroom, Guwahati. During first puncture observed that there was already 2 puncture repair available in the tube of rear tyre. Means they are selling new bikes with old tubes inside tyres. Which nobody observes during purchase of a new vehicle or bike.
junaid12

Nov 19, 2019

Complaint about insurance claim

Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad utter pradesh i want to say that the employees of pavitra automobiles is very bad behaviour my hero mayestro scooter is standing dere before 10 days and i called to employee than his reply is very bad and he is doing misbehaiviour with me they sad hum 8nsurance krte hain clamin nhi dete aap peso se kaam krwa lo and all sir inki immediatly check krwaye isse compony ka naam kharab ho rha hai koi bhi jankari ke lie you can call me on my number 9927922786
himanshukadyan

Nov 10, 2019

Complaint regarding unsatisfactory response of your service center staff.

This is Himanshu kadyan. Today I went to your service center (Shiva Motors, Tigaon road, Ballabgarh) and I was really disappointed by the response given by your staff. There was some problem in the wiring of my bike. The bike was not getting start. When I reached to your service center they did not helped me out. The response of your staff was not at all satisfactory. He replied that he was not having the wires and he refused to repair my bike. And when I requested him to repair it somehow he said it will take 15 to 20 days. Due to this poor response of your staff I was forced to take my bike to some private mechanic. And it really cost me high. The mechanic charged me Rs 2000. And the charges offered by your service center was lower than this but they denied to repair it today. So overall it was loss for me as the money spent by me was more and the problem faced by me was all due to the inappropriate action taken by your staff.
Kdsingh14

Oct 22, 2019

Bad service

Another amazing fact regarding hero motor service that as I raised the complaint so I have to pay RS 20 . As I want someone to action on my complaint.
Pathetic service and product. No one should buy hero products.
Kdsingh14

Oct 21, 2019

Bad quality product

Too bad product. I purchased metro edge 3 years back and It's multiple complaint from day one like bubbling of back wheal, Mileage issue, air filter issue etc, now there is an issue with Engine. On top of it scooty just ran 20,000 km. Service was done 2 week back at Maya puri service center and they told me to recontact after 500km, I contacted and they said issue is with piston without even looking at the scooty. I am not sure how they know the faulty part without even looking at root cause.
Can anyone in hero help me in getting the issue fixed and also help me in knowing life time of product as engine get faulty in 3 year.

Karandeep Singh
Manpreet Dhaliwal

Oct 3, 2019

Fake hero and hero service center in Mohali, Balaji Hero

Hero is fake motor provider, and their service also fake, specially Balaji hero service center Mohali, they are harassing customers, not giving bike on time, overestimated bill's, please don't go for hero in your life.
Manpreet Dhaliwal

Oct 3, 2019

Service problem

Hello sir,
I am Manpreet from Bathinda. Currently I live in Mohali. I used the Hero mestro edge scooty for daily uses. I purchased it in Jan, 2014. From starting days I was facing the problems but last week I faced the problem relating to engine. So I submitted the scooty in Balaji Automobiles - Hero MotoCorp in Mohali on October, 1st in morning. They told me that Scotty will be ok on same day in evening. But They have not returned my scooty till now. Even now they are asking me for retuning the snooty on Monday because they have not spare parts from last six months as they said to me. So my question if they have not any spare parts then why they submit my Scooty.
Venkatesh4434

Sep 21, 2019

Regarding Kamath hero showroom in mandapeta

I have been facing with spare parts broken issue.i have purchased hero glamour bike in 11-7-2019.its been just 2 months.After 1st service done few days later tank side covers has been broken itself without any accident.they are saying that spares will not be covered under warranty.such a irresponsible behaviour of showroom management.why should the customer face the issue without any mistake.they are delivering delicate spares.i need a quick response for this issue immedietly
Kirtansinh Vaghela

Sep 20, 2019

Bike colur duul and clutch plate problem

Hero passion xpro 110 disc 2018 model

Dear Sir/medam
hero moto corp મા rajdeep hero C.T.M અને Avkarhall service centre મા બોગસ service મળે છે
1] મારી બાઈક ખરીદી હજુ 11મહિના થયા છે. અને બાઈક નો કલર ઝાંખો થઈ ગયો છે તેનુ કારણ જયારે બાઈક ની 4થી service july મા કરાવી હતી ત્યારે service centre માથી બાઈક પોલીસ કરી આપી હતી અને 7વાગે બાઈક ની ડિલીવરી લીધી અને ઘરે લઈ આવ્યો અને એજ દિવસે રાત્રે વરસાદ પડ્યો હતો અને બાઈક પલડવાથી પોલીસ ધોવાય જવાના કારણે કલર ઝાંખો પડી ગયો
2]બાઈક મા clutch plate મા problem છે અને કિક ઓછી વાગે છે અને કિક છટકે છે

તેથી આપને વિનંતિ કરુ છુ કે મારી problem solve કરી આપો
yogend13_scs

Aug 26, 2019

Kukreja Automobile

Staff behavior is very bad. I went to the service center at munirka village (Kukreja Automobiles). They checked the bike (DL 12SC 2679) and said your bike picking up the oil so it's half engine will be repair and cost will be around 6500 Then I said OK. 3 or 4 days after the repair, I found a problem in the bike, oil was leaking and the rear brake was jam headlight was not working properly. I went there two times and make a request to them for repair but I think they were not interested in complaining against the service. They were taking only new services.
They didn’t provide me a bill at the time of service, after servicing I requested to them for the bill (6500) two times. But every time they said the internet is not working. They don’t know how to behave with the customer only interested in “JOY CARD BANWA LO”.
I don’t have a complaint against KHALID, the boy who did service because of he always busy with work. Apart from him all are vary careless persons.
yogend13_scs

Aug 26, 2019

Service KUKREJA automobile Munirka Village

Krishnendu Santra

Aug 14, 2019

Maestro edge getting off automatically

I purchased a maestro edge having a registration number WB01AL7626. The engine is getting stall automatically when the throttle is given out. I have visited the authorized service centre of hero motorcorp name being vinline engineering pvt ltd. They are saying everytime that sir we need to change some parts but despite of changing and investing a hell lot of money the net resultant is a big zero. Moreover the behaviour of vinline engineering is also not good. Please look into the matter as soon as possible as it is creating a hell lot of problem as am a daily commuter.. Moreover am disappointed with the after sales service of hero motor corp.
Ashwani Dwivedi

Jul 23, 2019

Service quality of navya motars is very bad

Few days back I visited Navy Motars Nausad, Gorakhpur U P
I hv hero super splendor and I visited for servicing and resolved some problems in bike.
1, Front suspension leaked they said 'paani Hai Bhaiya' for this I visted 2 times.
2. Back side have some noise in bike what they said company default.

Please resolve ASAP.

Avinash Dwivedi
Up53 CV 0810

Complaint against Navya Motar, Gorakhpur
This is my second complain too
Hitesh yadav 1477

Jul 22, 2019

Hero products are very bad

I purchased a hero seplendor ismart 110 HR76D3242 on 7-1-2018 from wheels automotiv wazirpur after one month it's engine create problem I visit in workshop more than hundred times they do temporary work with my vehicle and not give a permanent solution for vehicle engine .
I advise to customer that please don't purchase hero bike due to very bad service of hero according my experience with hero , hero makes customer fool and making fun with customer life .
I'm very Angry from my vehicle Seplendor ismart 110 . I want to Burn it in front of hero motocorp . I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service it's only give 30 kmpl which effect on pocket as well as environment also .
Karan Singh
Hero seplendor ismart 110 customer
HR76D3242
Mahaveerdinesh

Jul 16, 2019

Engine problem

Dear sir madam
Meri HF lady HF deluxe ka number RJ 23 SZ battery 21 hi joki main October 2016 main radhika motors khatu shyam ji Sikar Rajasthan se li thi tatha main main uski time par har service karvy parantu iske bawajood 45000 kilometre par meri bike ok ka engine utha raha hai jiska bad main radhika showroom se warranty mein kaam Karvayi jiska charge shaadi ka motors name 4200 rupaye Kiya uske bad bhi bike Royal oil utha rahi thi jiski main mechanic wa uske supervisor ko complaint ki lekin Koi sudhar nahin hua parantu 53000 kilometre par main bike ko fir se showroom par engine ke kaam ke liye khada Kiya joki ki ki 10 /07 /2019 ko meri bike main showroom par khadi ki thi parantu abhi Tak uska koi samadhan nahin hua hai
Kripya karke Meri gaadi ka jaldi se jaldi warranty mein kaam karwa kar de may ek salaried person on joking Bina bike ke kafi pareshan uthani padti hai
Dinesh Kumar Sharma
16/07/2019 9529 94 8516
Meetpathak

Jul 16, 2019

· I did not get bike rack and number plate

Hi Mera Naam Sumit Kumar hai or Maine Oswal motars se bike Liya tha 9/7/2019 me or mujhe Abhi tak bike ka number plate nhi Mila hai or nhi rc ab vo showroom band ho gya hai please meri madda kro

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...