Hero Moto Corp

laxman82

Jan 12, 2018

engine sound problem

Hello sir,

I have purchased new model hero glamour on 19 May 2017, from the first day bike gear have some issue, not resolved even after first service.

after very bad service and lot of issue create my bike like body bolt not fit , light not working , speed meter not working . After again l have come to service but not good reply .

New model 2017 hero glamour worst, there is no Engineer / Mechanic / Technic to know the process to resolve.

Kindly look into this issue and do the needful at the earliest.

thanks&regards
laxman
hyderabad
Baldev Nabha

Jan 6, 2018

Staff Compliant

My self Baldev Raj S/o Atma Ram resident of VPO Beas Pind, Distt. Jalandhar. I want to purchase Passion pro on dated 06/01/2018. One lady staff member attended us. After given her own opinion She tell me about passion pro innocently. A long time( 3 hrs ) wait , she did not describe any thing properly. She is not able to attend customer. She suggest me to deposit the Cash. On the basis of cash deposit She have no knowledge about deposit cash and figure this amount in receipt. After deposit , They saying wait more time and more and also more wait. At last we refused to purchase bike. Then they call up. Again we purchased. I face many problems. Please guide them otherwise change the staff.

Address of Hero where we purchased:-

SHOWROOM CUM WORKSHOP LAMBA PIND CHOWK 0181-5000912-913-914

Baldev Raj (9877512481)
Hiren12

Dec 27, 2017

Get very bad service

I buy new hero 2wheeler passion pro. But from the purchase date to till date i got very bad service.ur hero dealer is very bad et al.when i go for purchase at that time no body give proper answer. I am very unhappy at that day. Even that people not give me clean bike. I wash my bike myself. Still i am not got number. Before 15 days I received message u paid money for money. And i purchase my bike by cash. So why so much delay in all kind of service. I never recommend ur company to other because so many options available in market.
My Num:- 9712927239

TIMING CHAIN & SELF WARRANTY
atishc

Dec 13, 2017

Hero splendor ismart 110

I have purchased Hero Splendor ismart 110 on August 2016 from that till now i am facing time chain problem every time i need to visit service center for this every time problem get resolve and again problem come same i ask to service center person they told me that there is not permanent solution for this and company is also not able to resolve for this
John franklin m

Dec 1, 2017

Replace the bike

I own hero passion 4month ago..Since i own this bike I'm getting so much problem in this new bike .....The day of second from own this bike I'm complaining about this new bike lot .....But yet my problem not solved by your authorized dealer nagappa motors bafolurs road kilpauk...More or less atleast 30 times i went to your dealer point ......TN 05 BL 4147 IS my bike number please see my complaint registered....
Kiran banadaru

Nov 15, 2017

Hero glamour

Hi sir hero glamour bot good this year 2017march bikes very bad engine and too bad
jameslijo

Perumpramavu
Pathanamthitta
Pin:689587
Mob:- +91 9526 857 740

Sub:- Requesting for replace manufacturing defected motor cycle

I am James M J from Pathanamthitta District, Kerala
I purchased Hero Glamour F I Motor Cycle on 23rd October 2017 from Zeon Mallappally. From the date of purchase I used only 5 days and its suddenly turned off. I took it to the nearest showroom and they said its valve kit is damaged. They took 3 days time to replaced that kit, after that they informed me there are some other problems and need to change engine. But I am not okay with that Motor Cycle.
So here I am requesting you to replace my Motor Cycle with new one.

Motor Cycle Details:

Temporary Registration Mark: KL-27-E-TEMP-7406
Engine No: JA06EGH9E01479
Chase No: MBLJAS019H9E01787
Colour: CAST SPORTS RED BLACK

I hope you will consider my request as earlier as possible.

Please contact me on +91 9526 857 740.

James M J
Mr. Navneet

Nov 6, 2017

poor performance of Maestro Edge

I'm very disturb from my two wheeler Maestro Edge. I want to sell it or destroy it. I never want it back on any condition and never suggest anyone to buy it. I bought it 6 month before..............
chhajuram choudhary

Oct 24, 2017

SELUP PROBLEM & GEAR PROBLEMS

MY BIKE 3TIME SERVICES BIKE SELUP PROBLEMS POWER DONT SUPPLY PROPERLY NOKODA MOTORS CHAKSU DONT SOLVE MY BIKE PROBLEMS 3TIME
Mohd.Nauman

Oct 21, 2017

I smar splendort bike

I am using Splendor ismart bike from last 20 months. Self and ismart technology was working well but from last 4 months ismart light indicator on the speedometer blinks automatically and engine turns off during riding the bike and self starter is also not working.when I visited the service center they simply answered me that battery needs to be change.but after opening the side panel everything become normal for one week and after that it again created problem.it happens 2 times that when they open side battery panel it worked well.there is no technical advisor in service center kindly suggest me whether bike need to change the battery or not........?

Mohd Nauman
MadanLal Soni

Oct 18, 2017

Spelender plus i3s self

Sir /Madam,
I purched hero spelender plus i3s bije cash payment on yesterday from Mahendra motors near jaljog circle. I book my bike on 6 oct.2017, and finally full pay on dated 15 Oct. 2017. Yesterday I went to Mahendra motor bike , hero representative told me that all booked bike send to hero store /godam/ service center . I billed the same bike at office and I went to hero store for receiving bike at time of receiving I saw defect in oil tank and refused the same for receiving defective bike but representative told me defect bike or part will be change on after 2-3 days Diwali.
I requested to change bike ASAP.

Warms regards,
Madab Soni
sunny kumar soni

Oct 3, 2017

free service compliant

Sir i have done my 3rd free service.after creat some problems in my bike and it is not to resolve by coustmer service counter . And take money after service mistake

Sep 26, 2017

MILEAGE AND SPEED PROBLEM

On date 23.09.2017, I had complained regarding to my Glamour bike Mileage and speed problem, but till now no reply has been given to me or no further action had been taken against my problem.

I REQUEST YOUR KIND INTERVENTION ON ABOVE SUBJECT AT EARLIEST.

Sep 24, 2017

DUE TO VERY POOR MILEAGE AND SPEED

I had purchased Hero Glamour on 10.06.2015. My bike is not giving mileage more than 40 km/l even on highway and the speed do not rise after 80 and accelerator has been stoping, but no suitable action had been taken for the mileage and speed problem of my Bike.At present Mr. Akashji, Manager of Hero, Ranchi region is physically and mentally harassing me. In this regard, the matter has already informed to Customer care of Hero through Mobile Complaint No.############dt.23.09.2017. It is further intimated that I was also complaint on the above matter INVOICE NO.11657-03-RINV-1015-15982 DATED: 11.10.2015 and continually till date. " LAST TWO YEARS MERA BIKE TIME TO TIME 1 WEEK/15 DAYS SERVICE CENTRE ME RAKHKAR BHI MERA PROBLEM KO SOLVE NAHI KIYA GAYA SATH HI SATH MERA 1-1 LITER PETROL DALKAR MILEAGE CHECK KIYA GAYA SERVICE CENTRE MANAGER/MECHANIC KE DWARA, MILEAGE 41-42 MILA. RANCHI KE 4-5 SERVICE CENTRE BIKE KO MILEAGE CHECK KIYA GAYA, SAME HI MILEAGE MILA. I am very disappointed with Mr. Akashji, Manager of Hero, Ranchi region service. Also i can say my worst purchase ever. NEVER BUY A HERO PRODUCT DUE TO SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR.

Sep 24, 2017

VERY POOR MILEAGE AND SPEED PROBLEM AND

dhanalaksmi

Sep 19, 2017

Very very worst service and poor responding your hero showrooms

I have purchase the new bike before one month in your hero showroom, showroom name is S S motors Showroom Address : # 413 mext to kms & knt kalyan mantapa hosur main road chandapura Bangalore Karnataka - 560099,showroom number is - 080 27832565 / 66/ 08110 - 325865,
my bike has biting bike to bike after i my given bike in hero showroom region for the insurance climes. your hero showroom parson not given proper responding. the parson telling with me i putted the bills approx 20 thousand. You will bi pay 8 to 9 thousand i will get ready your bike....my bike number is KA 51 EY 7203,

( 1 ) I am not seeing any anoders showroom this tipe given to our customer service
( 2 ) very bad service
( 3 ) y to insurance clime issue
( 4 ) he is telling 20000 thousand insurance amount but customer pay to thousand y ?
( 5 ) y to clime insurance only 12000 thousand Wat region
y not given proper service your service centers ?

KA 51 EY 7203
juella46874u

Sep 15, 2017

Hero Motocorp_Service centers, customer care knowledge and behaviour, website not updated, no knowledge to area region office

To Whomsoever,

I had purchased Hero Maestro Edge almost 4 months back, with just one servicing done and I have faced serious issues which I would like to highlight. I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
1. The headlights, indicators and speedometer has stopped working with the engine also not functioning efficiently.
2. The website does not have updated details of any service centers. The numbers given are not available/ the address are not complete/ the service centers have already been shut down but HERO is not aware
3. We visited almost 3-4 service centers “Ishna Motors-Andheri” which has been shut down, Service center in Seepz as given on the website-where the service center does not even exist and “Scan Auto-Goregaon” which is under renovation and they do not accept two-wheelers and finally I have been told go to “nidhi motors in Goregaon” which numbers are not reachable.
4. I contacted the toll free numbers, and even spoke to a senior (Apeksha/ Siksha) who really did not know English and had no sense of speaking. The call went on for almost an hour which most of it being waiting time (almost 30mins). Even after that she has absolutely NO info about the service centers. She just went on speaking the same thing which is on the website in spite of me informing her that the website details are incorrect and I have been running around service centers for almost a week now since the bike servicing has been due on 13th Sep. She finally said I cannot help you anymore please speak to the Area region office and gave me their number. She disconnected my call when though I was talking pretending that she could not hear me. Is this the kind of training given to the customer care agents? Is this the way they are supposed to help customers, such arrogant behavior?
5. I finally called area region office, Mumbai and spoke to a board person ‘Mr. Pravin’. Unfortunately, even he had no info about any other service centers, No complete address of “scan autos service center”, no phone number of “nidhi motors’ and went on to say that it is the job of the customer service.
6. I had also put a complaint on your website “ Request ID ############” but till now no one has even bothered to call or send an email

So finally with all this frustration, I am writing to you for an explanation that 1stly where is a customer supposed to go when they need help? Is this what HERO guarantees about service and about caring for customers? I also have an Honda Activa for more than 5 years and have never ever faced such an issue where I have been so helpless.? Why are so many service centers not functioning or you do not have ti ups with the right service centers? How can the bike parts stop functioning in 4 months? Why are the customer service agents not trained enough to speak what is asked and give adequate info? Why are the websites not updated? This has been a serious issue and I am going to take this up to consumer and social media till these issues are not sorted by HERO. When you go to the complaint cell. https://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/hero-moto-corp-l165004.html see the number of complaints pending for HERO. If this is what you promise your customer. PLEASE CLOSE DOWN

Juella Mendonca
juella46874u@gmail.com
ajaychaudhary191@gmail.com

poor service

On 09.09.2017 , i have given my scooty for service at Jainco Automobiles ( J & K ) Pvt Limited for service and some small work of footrest they committed to return on 11.09.2017.
when i reached at 12.09.2017 to take my scooty they told that same is ready , but on inspection i found that safety rods were not fitted properly. they suggested to remove the same but my question is why. why not we are trying to fit it properly.
if a hero service station couldn't do then who will do?
i am very unhappy with the services of HERO, you are kindly requested to look into matter and instruct Jainco Automobiles ( J & K ) Pvt Limited to fix all the issues.

ajay Kumar chaudhary
DL3SCL0715
9419276896
amitboard

Sep 15, 2017

I have an issue with my bike service

I have an issue with my bike service, I bought " Passion X PRO DSSL CAST BLK_RED (Bike No- JHO5BN-2796 )" from "UNION MOTORS, BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR" one year back, now my front disc breaks are not working properly, when i went to service centre they were telling it won't come under free service, when i asked its not even complete one year from the date of purchase how come you guys are charging for this. They asked me to complain on this and i did that every time when i get a call from customer services centre (Complain no - ############) they only ask the issue they not even giving proper solution or explanation for this.

You are only written in your bike parts are genuine its only fake. not original any parts.

Ii am just wondering this is how you treat your costumer and which not even worked for one year.

I request you look into this and do needful and Call me my no is 7654030133.
gauravagg1988

Sep 14, 2017

New hero glamour gear shifting issue

I have purchased new hero glamour on 23 august 2017, from the first day bike gear have some issue, not resolved even after first service.
ARVINDERTONY

Sep 6, 2017

BATTERY OF ELECTRIC SCOOTER

DEAR SIR

I HAVE BROUGHT A HERO ELECTRIC SCOOTER FROM KR AUTOMOBILES CHATARPUR MEHRAULI N DELHI IN MONTH OF JUNE17 .ON DATE OF PURCHASE I WAS GIVEN SECOND HAND BATTERY AS MR INDERJEET PROPRIETOR TOLD ME DUE TO SHORTAGE OF BATTERIES NEW BATTERY WOULD BE GIVEN WITHIN 2 WEEKS.SIR I HAVE BEEN CALLING UP REGULARLY FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME NEW BATTERY.

I REQUEST YOUR KIND INTERVENTION ON ABOVE SUBJECT AT EARLIEST

Bad service and mestro bike body distroyed

Hello hero
I was given my mestro bike on 29 aug 2017 on arc horo service
D16/2 okhla phase 2 .
Service very bad and broken part
Best regards
Ashis
ashishindore006

Aug 31, 2017

Bad service and mestro bike body distroyed

Hi hero
I was given my mestro bike ARC hero moto crop okhala phase 3 on 29 aug 17 . And after very bad service and lot of issue create my bike like body bolt not fit , light not working , speed meter not working . After again l have come to service but not good rply .
asu0685

Aug 28, 2017

Complain against Service Center

Hi Hero,

my complain was related to mileage , noisy engine on Speed 50 ,rear brake problem and Accelerator tuning problem in Maestro Edge. Engine is still going same issue on Speed 50 after Servicing.

Service Center: Apex Automobiles pvt ltd.
Scooty owner: Ashutosh Pal(Brother of owner: Arti)
Mobile number: 7503572038
Service Date 25Aug2017
Job Card No:- 21755-02-RJC-0817-4412

APOLLO TYRE - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sadiq, we understand that our team has connected with...
    cb unicorn 150 - Engine problem
    I was purchase cb unicorn 150 bike on 30/06/2017.since my...
    SBSTC - Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket
    While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday)...
    Future choice /ambience water - Good company
    The products of this company are worth every penny. Future...
    Jioapp - Deducted from tez app
    Amount deducted but recharge is not done Hai I have...
    Aircel - Unable to sed message for port request
    Dear Mohit (Mohit891), We regret the inconvenience that...
    HDFC Bank - atm card use by 3 fraud transtion
    i am govindraj pandey is very poor man my saving account...
    Universal travels - A third class bus service
    On 12.01.18, the bus to Marthandam was late by three...
    SBI Life Insurance Money back policy - RE : SURRRENDER VALUE
    Dear Darpan, We acknowledge your concern. Our team will...
    Aircel - porting request not sand
    Dear Mukesh, We regret the inconvenience that may have...