Hero Moto Corp

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

ubaid makandar

Nov 30, 2019

not giving proper information.

complaint against vision automobiles ghatkopar west Mumbai Maharashtra.
i doing inquiry by bikewale.com i want check pricing of hero x-pulse 200.
bike wale suggest to me vision automobile dealership.
but employ person not respect to customer. not well discipline, not giving proper information,
i want to test drive x-pulse. but employ direct said not giving test drive.
please qualified employ hires.
Mon17

Nov 28, 2019

Puncture repair in tube of new bike

Purchased a Hero Super Splender bike from Hi Speed Bike Showroom, Guwahati. During first puncture observed that there was already 2 puncture repair available in the tube of rear tyre. Means they are selling new bikes with old tubes inside tyres. Which nobody observes during purchase of a new vehicle or bike.
junaid12

Nov 19, 2019

Complaint about insurance claim

Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad utter pradesh i want to say that the employees of pavitra automobiles is very bad behaviour my hero mayestro scooter is standing dere before 10 days and i called to employee than his reply is very bad and he is doing misbehaiviour with me they sad hum 8nsurance krte hain clamin nhi dete aap peso se kaam krwa lo and all sir inki immediatly check krwaye isse compony ka naam kharab ho rha hai koi bhi jankari ke lie you can call me on my number 9927922786
himanshukadyan

Nov 10, 2019

Complaint regarding unsatisfactory response of your service center staff.

This is Himanshu kadyan. Today I went to your service center (Shiva Motors, Tigaon road, Ballabgarh) and I was really disappointed by the response given by your staff. There was some problem in the wiring of my bike. The bike was not getting start. When I reached to your service center they did not helped me out. The response of your staff was not at all satisfactory. He replied that he was not having the wires and he refused to repair my bike. And when I requested him to repair it somehow he said it will take 15 to 20 days. Due to this poor response of your staff I was forced to take my bike to some private mechanic. And it really cost me high. The mechanic charged me Rs 2000. And the charges offered by your service center was lower than this but they denied to repair it today. So overall it was loss for me as the money spent by me was more and the problem faced by me was all due to the inappropriate action taken by your staff.
Kdsingh14

Oct 22, 2019

Bad service

Another amazing fact regarding hero motor service that as I raised the complaint so I have to pay RS 20 . As I want someone to action on my complaint.
Pathetic service and product. No one should buy hero products.
Kdsingh14

Oct 21, 2019

Bad quality product

Too bad product. I purchased metro edge 3 years back and It's multiple complaint from day one like bubbling of back wheal, Mileage issue, air filter issue etc, now there is an issue with Engine. On top of it scooty just ran 20,000 km. Service was done 2 week back at Maya puri service center and they told me to recontact after 500km, I contacted and they said issue is with piston without even looking at the scooty. I am not sure how they know the faulty part without even looking at root cause.
Can anyone in hero help me in getting the issue fixed and also help me in knowing life time of product as engine get faulty in 3 year.

Karandeep Singh
Manpreet Dhaliwal

Oct 3, 2019

Fake hero and hero service center in Mohali, Balaji Hero

Hero is fake motor provider, and their service also fake, specially Balaji hero service center Mohali, they are harassing customers, not giving bike on time, overestimated bill's, please don't go for hero in your life.
Manpreet Dhaliwal

Oct 3, 2019

Service problem

Hello sir,
I am Manpreet from Bathinda. Currently I live in Mohali. I used the Hero mestro edge scooty for daily uses. I purchased it in Jan, 2014. From starting days I was facing the problems but last week I faced the problem relating to engine. So I submitted the scooty in Balaji Automobiles - Hero MotoCorp in Mohali on October, 1st in morning. They told me that Scotty will be ok on same day in evening. But They have not returned my scooty till now. Even now they are asking me for retuning the snooty on Monday because they have not spare parts from last six months as they said to me. So my question if they have not any spare parts then why they submit my Scooty.
Venkatesh4434

Sep 21, 2019

Regarding Kamath hero showroom in mandapeta

I have been facing with spare parts broken issue.i have purchased hero glamour bike in 11-7-2019.its been just 2 months.After 1st service done few days later tank side covers has been broken itself without any accident.they are saying that spares will not be covered under warranty.such a irresponsible behaviour of showroom management.why should the customer face the issue without any mistake.they are delivering delicate spares.i need a quick response for this issue immedietly
Kirtansinh Vaghela

Sep 20, 2019

Bike colur duul and clutch plate problem

Hero passion xpro 110 disc 2018 model

Dear Sir/medam
hero moto corp મા rajdeep hero C.T.M અને Avkarhall service centre મા બોગસ service મળે છે
1] મારી બાઈક ખરીદી હજુ 11મહિના થયા છે. અને બાઈક નો કલર ઝાંખો થઈ ગયો છે તેનુ કારણ જયારે બાઈક ની 4થી service july મા કરાવી હતી ત્યારે service centre માથી બાઈક પોલીસ કરી આપી હતી અને 7વાગે બાઈક ની ડિલીવરી લીધી અને ઘરે લઈ આવ્યો અને એજ દિવસે રાત્રે વરસાદ પડ્યો હતો અને બાઈક પલડવાથી પોલીસ ધોવાય જવાના કારણે કલર ઝાંખો પડી ગયો
2]બાઈક મા clutch plate મા problem છે અને કિક ઓછી વાગે છે અને કિક છટકે છે

તેથી આપને વિનંતિ કરુ છુ કે મારી problem solve કરી આપો
yogend13_scs

Aug 26, 2019

Kukreja Automobile

Staff behavior is very bad. I went to the service center at munirka village (Kukreja Automobiles). They checked the bike (DL 12SC 2679) and said your bike picking up the oil so it's half engine will be repair and cost will be around 6500 Then I said OK. 3 or 4 days after the repair, I found a problem in the bike, oil was leaking and the rear brake was jam headlight was not working properly. I went there two times and make a request to them for repair but I think they were not interested in complaining against the service. They were taking only new services.
They didn’t provide me a bill at the time of service, after servicing I requested to them for the bill (6500) two times. But every time they said the internet is not working. They don’t know how to behave with the customer only interested in “JOY CARD BANWA LO”.
I don’t have a complaint against KHALID, the boy who did service because of he always busy with work. Apart from him all are vary careless persons.
yogend13_scs

Aug 26, 2019

Service KUKREJA automobile Munirka Village

Krishnendu Santra

Aug 14, 2019

Maestro edge getting off automatically

I purchased a maestro edge having a registration number WB01AL7626. The engine is getting stall automatically when the throttle is given out. I have visited the authorized service centre of hero motorcorp name being vinline engineering pvt ltd. They are saying everytime that sir we need to change some parts but despite of changing and investing a hell lot of money the net resultant is a big zero. Moreover the behaviour of vinline engineering is also not good. Please look into the matter as soon as possible as it is creating a hell lot of problem as am a daily commuter.. Moreover am disappointed with the after sales service of hero motor corp.
Ashwani Dwivedi

Jul 23, 2019

Service quality of navya motars is very bad

Few days back I visited Navy Motars Nausad, Gorakhpur U P
I hv hero super splendor and I visited for servicing and resolved some problems in bike.
1, Front suspension leaked they said 'paani Hai Bhaiya' for this I visted 2 times.
2. Back side have some noise in bike what they said company default.

Please resolve ASAP.

Avinash Dwivedi
Up53 CV 0810

Complaint against Navya Motar, Gorakhpur
This is my second complain too
Hitesh yadav 1477

Jul 22, 2019

Hero products are very bad

I purchased a hero seplendor ismart 110 HR76D3242 on 7-1-2018 from wheels automotiv wazirpur after one month it's engine create problem I visit in workshop more than hundred times they do temporary work with my vehicle and not give a permanent solution for vehicle engine .
I advise to customer that please don't purchase hero bike due to very bad service of hero according my experience with hero , hero makes customer fool and making fun with customer life .
I'm very Angry from my vehicle Seplendor ismart 110 . I want to Burn it in front of hero motocorp . I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service it's only give 30 kmpl which effect on pocket as well as environment also .
Karan Singh
Hero seplendor ismart 110 customer
HR76D3242
Mahaveerdinesh

Jul 16, 2019

Engine problem

Dear sir madam
Meri HF lady HF deluxe ka number RJ 23 SZ battery 21 hi joki main October 2016 main radhika motors khatu shyam ji Sikar Rajasthan se li thi tatha main main uski time par har service karvy parantu iske bawajood 45000 kilometre par meri bike ok ka engine utha raha hai jiska bad main radhika showroom se warranty mein kaam Karvayi jiska charge shaadi ka motors name 4200 rupaye Kiya uske bad bhi bike Royal oil utha rahi thi jiski main mechanic wa uske supervisor ko complaint ki lekin Koi sudhar nahin hua parantu 53000 kilometre par main bike ko fir se showroom par engine ke kaam ke liye khada Kiya joki ki ki 10 /07 /2019 ko meri bike main showroom par khadi ki thi parantu abhi Tak uska koi samadhan nahin hua hai
Kripya karke Meri gaadi ka jaldi se jaldi warranty mein kaam karwa kar de may ek salaried person on joking Bina bike ke kafi pareshan uthani padti hai
Dinesh Kumar Sharma
16/07/2019 9529 94 8516
Meetpathak

Jul 16, 2019

· I did not get bike rack and number plate

Hi Mera Naam Sumit Kumar hai or Maine Oswal motars se bike Liya tha 9/7/2019 me or mujhe Abhi tak bike ka number plate nhi Mila hai or nhi rc ab vo showroom band ho gya hai please meri madda kro

Jul 1, 2019

Fake hero and hero service center in hitech city madhapur Phoenix sero

Hero is fake motor provider, and their service also fake, specially phoenix hero service center madhapur Hyderabad, they are harassing customers, not giving bike on time, overestimated bill's, please don't go for hero in your life.
Nagendra Singh Rathod

Jun 5, 2019

Worst Service

Service Center of Hero is worst Service center at gandhinagar Gujarat. No response from Staff.
parvinder kaur.1

May 10, 2019

service complaint

dear sir/mam,
sir mai anmol singh.hero workshop sultanpur lodhi ch aya ha apni destini di service karvaun. main 10.00am to aya ha te 12.00pm ho gye pr meri scooty hale tak ramp te nhi chaddi jad ki sare ramp khali ne or tecnician v free ne please take action early
Anmol singh from dadwindi
Jai bhagwan jangra

Apr 18, 2019

RC Not Provided

my name is Ashwani Kumar I purchased a HF Deluxe bike from M/S. Pushkar Automobiles Jhajjar (Haryana) in 28.02.2019. I did not get vehicle RC from the day till now the dealer name Tarneh his contact +91 7419908900 whenever i call him he use to tell my RC will come within 15 days. Regularly I am facing problem with traffic police I relay don’t have time for wastage. This is my humble request please taken action against Pushkar Auto and get me provide my vehicle RC.
Thanking You,
Ashwani Kumar
#9891359393
Nileshpatel2626

Mar 25, 2019

No Time Service is a Bad Quality Service

No Time Service is a Bad Quality Service
10.45 ઓનલાઇન સર્વિસ લખાવે 2 વાગે ગાડી આવશે ,2 વાગે મૂકી તો કહે છે.6: 30 મળશે.મેં તેમને કહ્યું 4:30 જોયે છે 4:30 સર્વિસ નહિ થાય.જિયારે અમે હોન્ડા લેવા જાએ છીએ ત્યાં કહેવા માં આવે છે અમે 45 મિનિટમાં સર્વિસ કરી આપીએ છી.સર્વિસ માં આપીએપછી લેવા જાય ત્યારે કેવું પડે અહીં માટી છે પાછી સર્વિસ કરી ને ટાઈમ પાસ કરે છે અમે થાકીને કહી લાવો હવે ગામડે થઈ બબે ધકા ખવડાવે છે
10.45 Online service will be written at 2 o'clock in the train, put it at 2 o'clock. Say 6:30. I told them 4:30 Watching 4:30 will not serve. If we are going to take Honda then we are told in 45 minutes You have to serve me in the service. When you take it in the service then how can it be clay here again, serve the time and pass the time. Tell us tired. Now it is in the village that Baba feeds
RakeshManiTiwari

Mar 22, 2019

Complaint for hero scooty pleasure

I'm Rakesh Mani tiwari, I purchased a Scooty Pleasure (VARIANT-HPLNDDRSMCR, CHASIS NO-MBLJFN034HGE03852 ) on dated:29/08/2017 against invoice :10572BH17S778, CONTACT ID: 10572-01-SCON-0817-1671 from SISODIA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD. 31,OLD INDUSTRIAL AREA,CHITTORGARH RAJASTHAN .After 20 days self start of this scooty is not working. Once it gets start it can be stopped by Key also. I repaired the same from authorised dealer SHRI APNA ENTERPRISES (PRATAP MARKET,MAIN ROAD,RAWATBHATA,DISTT-CHITTORGARH(RAJ.)) but again and again it is not working .Now the technician suggest to complain the same to Hero agency as there is relay issue and related to manufacturing defect.

Please take necessary action and resolve at the earliest.

Rakesh Mani Tiwari

Servicing with police

Respected sir
Main Rampukar Sharma
Send to mail

Please contact me and take my complain

Rampukar Sharma
BR33AB2041
addlalit

Feb 9, 2019

Bike start problem,

Himgiri hero se 8month pahle bike purchase Kiya tha. Usi din se Meri new bike me start/ stop problem aa rhi thi. Ulta bike ko kabadha bana diya, 4time complete or 20time visit Kar Chuka hu... Kiss bhi department se koi solution nhi Mila. Bike Mechanic koi bhi sahi nhi h.
Showroom Jake thank Gaya hu....

Main sabhi se suggested karunga es showroom se bike purchase mat karna, Jo mere sath hua vo apke sath bhi ho sakta h...

Lalit Chauhan 9718765013

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...