Hero Moto Corp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

Jai bhagwan jangra

Apr 18, 2019

RC Not Provided

my name is Ashwani Kumar I purchased a HF Deluxe bike from M/S. Pushkar Automobiles Jhajjar (Haryana) in 28.02.2019. I did not get vehicle RC from the day till now the dealer name Tarneh his contact +91 7419908900 whenever i call him he use to tell my RC will come within 15 days. Regularly I am facing problem with traffic police I relay don’t have time for wastage. This is my humble request please taken action against Pushkar Auto and get me provide my vehicle RC.
Thanking You,
Ashwani Kumar
#9891359393
Nileshpatel2626

Mar 25, 2019

No Time Service is a Bad Quality Service

No Time Service is a Bad Quality Service
10.45 ઓનલાઇન સર્વિસ લખાવે 2 વાગે ગાડી આવશે ,2 વાગે મૂકી તો કહે છે.6: 30 મળશે.મેં તેમને કહ્યું 4:30 જોયે છે 4:30 સર્વિસ નહિ થાય.જિયારે અમે હોન્ડા લેવા જાએ છીએ ત્યાં કહેવા માં આવે છે અમે 45 મિનિટમાં સર્વિસ કરી આપીએ છી.સર્વિસ માં આપીએપછી લેવા જાય ત્યારે કેવું પડે અહીં માટી છે પાછી સર્વિસ કરી ને ટાઈમ પાસ કરે છે અમે થાકીને કહી લાવો હવે ગામડે થઈ બબે ધકા ખવડાવે છે
10.45 Online service will be written at 2 o'clock in the train, put it at 2 o'clock. Say 6:30. I told them 4:30 Watching 4:30 will not serve. If we are going to take Honda then we are told in 45 minutes You have to serve me in the service. When you take it in the service then how can it be clay here again, serve the time and pass the time. Tell us tired. Now it is in the village that Baba feeds
RakeshManiTiwari

Mar 22, 2019

Complaint for hero scooty pleasure

I'm Rakesh Mani tiwari, I purchased a Scooty Pleasure (VARIANT-HPLNDDRSMCR, CHASIS NO-MBLJFN034HGE03852 ) on dated:29/08/2017 against invoice :10572BH17S778, CONTACT ID: 10572-01-SCON-0817-1671 from SISODIA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD. 31,OLD INDUSTRIAL AREA,CHITTORGARH RAJASTHAN .After 20 days self start of this scooty is not working. Once it gets start it can be stopped by Key also. I repaired the same from authorised dealer SHRI APNA ENTERPRISES (PRATAP MARKET,MAIN ROAD,RAWATBHATA,DISTT-CHITTORGARH(RAJ.)) but again and again it is not working .Now the technician suggest to complain the same to Hero agency as there is relay issue and related to manufacturing defect.

Please take necessary action and resolve at the earliest.

Rakesh Mani Tiwari

Servicing with police

Respected sir
Main Rampukar Sharma
Send to mail

Please contact me and take my complain

Rampukar Sharma
BR33AB2041
addlalit

Feb 9, 2019

Bike start problem,

Himgiri hero se 8month pahle bike purchase Kiya tha. Usi din se Meri new bike me start/ stop problem aa rhi thi. Ulta bike ko kabadha bana diya, 4time complete or 20time visit Kar Chuka hu... Kiss bhi department se koi solution nhi Mila. Bike Mechanic koi bhi sahi nhi h.
Showroom Jake thank Gaya hu....

Main sabhi se suggested karunga es showroom se bike purchase mat karna, Jo mere sath hua vo apke sath bhi ho sakta h...

Lalit Chauhan 9718765013
GURUSHABARINATHAN

Jan 16, 2019

Karizma R 2014 model

I have brought this bike on may 2015. For the last six months I'm facing problem on it. Couldn't able to rectify it. Once in every week it will in the workshop. The problem is running it is getting stuck, have replaced air filter, clean choke and carburator many times, but still the issue is on.
anuraghkashp

Dec 18, 2018

Pathetic service

I purchased a maestro edge vx BS iv scooter,on 21/8/2017. The scooter has been giving problem right form the first one month. I contacted the dealer several times to sort out the matter and they finally agreed to replace the battery but i had to wait for about a month to get the replacement. Even the new battery did not work and now for past 7 days the scooter is back with the dealer again. As a result i have not been able to use the scooter for past 2 months. I have a very demanding job where i need the scooter every day.in the mean time i have spent thousands of rupees on taxi and autos,if i ask the supervisor girish p he was spoiling hero brand itself he says they have design like that only its failure model and he argue that why did u purchase the vehicle i had not told u to purchase in hero, i dont no why you keeping such a rude staff. He it self spoiling HERO name, i am a 10 years old customer for hero. Even i cant agree his words..very worst service from millennium motors and from supervisor

It is a matter of great concern. How could a company like yours offer such a poor customer service and make products of such a trash quality? If i do not get the problem sorted out with in 72 hours i will be forced to contact your head office and perhaps Mr. CEO himself. You will also see a lot of dirt in the social media.
Singh 9012

Dec 11, 2018

गियर बॉक्स नॉइज़ और इंजन प्रॉब्लम

मान्यवर
मैंने फरवरी 2016 में बृज बाई व्हीलर मथुरा से माइस्ट्रो ऐज स्कूटर खरीदा था खरीदने के एक महीने बाद ही उसके पिछले पहिये या गियर बॉक्स में कुछ घिसने या वाइब्रेशन की आवाज आी थी एवं स्कूटर काफी धुँआ भी दे रहा था दिसम्बर 2016 तक कम से कम दस बार स्कूटर वाइब्रेशन की समस्या के लिए वर्कशॉप में जमा कराया जिसकी सर्विस हिस्ट्री मेरे पास उपलब्ध है . कई बार पार्ट्स ेंज किये लेकिन वो वाइब्रेशन या घिसने की आवाज खत्म नहीं हुई . उसके बाद मार्च 2018 में मैंने ऑनलाइन शिकायत की इंजन ाफी धुँआ दे रहा था तब जाकर इंजन में रिंग ,पिस्टन , कार्बोरेटर आदि काम करने के १० दिन बाद कूटर मेने रिसीव किया .उसके बाद भी पिक अप और स्टॉर्टिंग में कोई सुधर नहीं हुआ.
श्रीमान अभी 28 नवंबर को वाइब्रेशन की ज्यादा समस्या आने पर मेने स्कूटर सर्विस के लिए वर्कशॉप में जमा किया था .लगभग १० दिन बाद मुझे कॉल किया की आपका स्कूटर ओके है मेने सीनियर मैकेनिक से पूछा तो उसने बताया की गियर बॉक्स का एक बैरिंग ख़राब था .एक बैरिंग चेंज करने के १० दिन तक स्कूटर वर्कशॉप में खड़ा रखा जो बिलकुल अनुचित था .उसके बाद भी श्रीमान वाइब्रेशन की आवाज ख़त्म नहीं हुई और ज्यादा बढ़ गई है .
उसके बाद दुबारा मेने वर्कशॉप में संपर्क किया तो वो कहते है की हमारी समझ में नहीं आ रहा है . वर्कशॉप मैनेजर ने हाथ खड़े कर दिए .मेरा स्कूटर अब तक 8200 किलोमीटर चला है मेरे 65000 रूपये पानी में चले गए ये स्कूटर लेकर मेने बहुत बड़ी गलती की.
श्रीमान आपसे निवेदन है की मेरी समस्या का समाधान करने की कृपा करावे आपकी अति कृपा होगी .अन्यथा मुझे मजबूर होकर कंज्यूमर कोर्ट की मदद लेनी पड़ेगी .धन्यवाद

विजय चौधरी ,एडवोकेट
मथुरा , 9012979787 up 85 av 8226
Khanminhaz

Dec 2, 2018

Bad service and engine or handle sound problem

Sir i have bought passion pro bike JH 10BH0997 . Ihave complaint on my ist servicing that my handle produce some sound but no one see my problem and don,t serious . And in service centre dhanbad they only wash the bike and give to the customer they don,t work on bike . Very bad service .

Sir take my problem serious and solve it pls contact at 9708878206 .

Reliable industries
Matkuria DHANBAD
amarsinghrathore59

Nov 8, 2018

Hero maestro edge automatically off on running time .

I purchased maestro edge . Same day when I driving it's automatically off. I ask to showroom ,they told me it will take some time to rutain . After 2 3 days it was almost daily 1 2 time automatically off . Again I call back to showroom they told me come at showroom we will shortout it. They just only open a plug and then said it was plug problem we correct it . I took it from my home to where I work 100km from there . 100km journey 4 time it's automatically off on highway . Once I save myself on highway between 2 3 truks when it's automatically off . It was wrost experience. After a few days I return back my home n want to go to showroom. Bt on highway again it's off . I workout onfeet 3km and went a workshop on deepwali day . I spend my Diwali on road with this scooty .Even I call customer care number also bt I didn't get any response. It's wrost .bcz 2 3 days showroom was also closed. Tomorrow on 09/11/2018 I am again going on showroom . It's totly off so i am using to carry this a loading tempo . Please I have no patience to bear this . please resolve this as soon as possible.
Mukesh Kumar.t

Oct 24, 2018

Very Poor Service and Bad Response

It's the second time I'm complaining against poor response and very bad service provided by the team by the Hero Moto Corp, Prasad Motors, Hyderabad.
We have submitted our bike, Hero Splendor I Smart, to their service center,i.e., Prasad Motors, (a branch of Phoenix Motors), requesting to change of Headlight and do the servicing as well on Sunday, 21-10-2018. They have promised me to return the vehicle by the evening. I received a call that evening that my vehicle is ready. Unfortunately, due to some reason I was not able to collect my vehicle on by the evening. I went to the service center the next day, 22-10-2018. They have collected a sum of Rupees 2,180 for the work they done. But when I observed I found that they have not even washed the vehicle. They just have fixed the Headlight of the vehicle and left the vehicle saying that they have completed the servicing. I was not expecting such type of worst response from their team.
sahujee

Oct 20, 2018

Hero i smart 110cc Engine sound problem

Hello sir,

I have purchased new model Hero i smart100cc on 23 Apr 2017,Ragistration No UP93AY0229 from the bike Engine sound have some issue From Purches Date
there is no Engineer / Mechanic / Technic to know the process to resolve.
I request you to please solve my bike problam.

Thanks&regards
Rahul Sahu
Jhansi
Mamata Manjari Chhatar

Oct 17, 2018

Poor Service

I have own Pleasure BS-IV on 29th April 2017 and as of now has run 11310 KMs. The 5th service is expiring on 28th Oct'18 but dealer is not allowing the 5th service. I am within the KMs range i.e.12500 KMs and days i.e. 460 days.

Since beginning I have brake problem, not yet solved due to which I am fallen for 4 times.

It gives only 32 KMs milage per ltr of petrol.

Dealer says I have to do paid service with all other expenses.

Quick reply is requested...

Mamata Manjari Chhatar
Mob 09437965670
mukeshpg

Sep 19, 2018

Poor Service from Mega Motors,Pulinchodu,Aluva

I bought a Hero Mastero -Edge from Mega Motors,Aluva three months ago. The complaint starts from the first day which I bought from that office.I am working in State Goods Services Tax Department. I reported the complaint to that dealer for six times. But the complaint still exists. I am not satisfied with Hero Family.Please rectify the problems as soon as possible.

Mukesh P.G
Yadunandan8210

Sep 11, 2018

Karizma r pick up problem

My name is yadunandan and my registered mobile number is 9923773306 I have purchased karizma r in 2016 and i am facing the pickup my vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking and every time i can not run bike on choke
I visit your worshop many time and also launched complaints several time on customer care but there is permanent resolution evry time your service manager say that u have to ride this bike on high speed. Is it possible for any one to ride bike on high speed when we have heavy trafic
One of ur service manager said that all new karizma have same problem and its manufacturing defect.
Your service center evry time do temporary work.
Please advise do i need to knock the consumer court for resolution
harishgarh

Sep 3, 2018

SERVICE RRLATED

WE ARE NOT SATISFY WITH YOUR MOTER BIKE AND I GIVE THE ADVUCICE OTHER HERO BIKE IS NOT GOOD .THERE ARE VERY POOR SATISFACTION OF SERVICE QUALITY AT THE SERVICE CENTER GARHMUKTESHWAR.THEY ARE NOT CHECK BIKE PROPERLY ETC.

NAME.HARIASH KUMAR
MOB.9012230270
Rishika2010

Aug 10, 2018

Better issue

मान्यवर

मुझे ये कहते हुए बड़ा अफसोस हो रहा हैं कि मैंने हीरो मेस्ट्रो एज की स्कूटी क्यों खरीदी... मैंने 8 sep 2017 को rk automobile दिलशाद गार्डन से स्कूटी खरीदी थी विगत 1 साल में कंपनी की तरफ से 2 बार इसकी बैटरी चेंज होने के बाद भी फिलहाल ये तीसरी बार rk workshop पर खड़ी हुई हैं मैंने 3 aug 2018 को rk workshop पर scooty दी गयी थी और मुझे ये आश्वावासन दिया गया कि 5 aug को मुझे scooty मिल जाएगी लेकिन आज 10 aug को भी कोई संतोष जनक जवाब नहीं मिल पाया हैं

में सभी मित्रों से ये अनुरोध करना चाहता हूं कि कृपया भविष्य में कभी भी हीरो की कोई भी स्कूटी ना खरीदे इनकी sevices और product दोनों ही बहुत घटिया हैं मैंने तो अपने 60के जीरो कर लिए

आशीष कुमार

DL 5 bc 1445
skoon

Jul 4, 2018

Hero Achiever Engine Crank Noise

I bought a Hero Achiever in the year 2017 and its total run so far is 12500 kms. only but a peculiar noise used to come from the engine. I get it inspected one of the authorized dealers of Hero at Kala Amb, Haryana for that noise. On inspection, the mechanic apprised that there was some problem in Engine Crank. I stunned by hearing this and when I approached the manager of that authorized Hero outlet, he examined my bike papers and refused to give any warranty as one or two services were not done in the agency. It was more shocking. Worst experience with Hero products and its warranty policy. If Hero people hear me, I can narrate my ordeal. A new bike with a major Engine problem.

Jun 22, 2018

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

This is reference to my vehicle Karizma R vehicle bearing registration no MH04GW9570.

I purchased Hero Karizma R purchase from Mumbai thane ranjeet motors to the nearest showroom a Last 3 years my vehicle concern still is pending i said so many time ranjeet motors given un-used vehicle.

Every one knows HERO MOTO COP People what was the issue but every time he given me temporary work.

I'm very Angry from my vehicle Karizma R . I want to sell it or Burn it. I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service.

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.

[email protected]>

[email protected]>,

[email protected],

This all particular people.

Jun 22, 2018

Karizma r model 2015

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.

[email protected]>

[email protected]>,

[email protected],

This all particular people.
vivekvrm

Jun 20, 2018

service 6 day delay

Hello sir my name is pawan kumar verma my bike is accident case bike in service center submit by 1 -june-2018 service manager talk me give your bike after 15 day but toady is 20-june-2018 my bike not repair before 5 day i am counties visit service center but not repair my bike and worker are use mobile phone in your service center and all staff very bed behavior and tomorrow morning 11 o'clock go to Consumer Court and submit all detail court with all proof

am click my bike photo and your work use mobile phone and not pay your worker charge because for your service and bad behavior and not conform time for my bike
and 6 day delay your dealviry and and your servise delay and my bike polution date expiry so not pay worker charge
my contact number 7877430406
8854861940

Dear Mr Pawan Munjal.

I hope you check mail i was mark to you cc but this is a fact i want replacement vehicle.

Last 3 years i was telling keep quiet ranjeet motor mumbai thane gave me unused vehicle.

Please look into the matter.

Kindly informing you my vehicle last 2 service i was done in shweta motors how the service history is not showing shweta motor charge me paid service charges how you saying my vehicle service was not proper

I told to Mr pai you go ahead with service engine oil replacement & service charges.

But you have to check in shweta motor last 2 service i was done there i pay the money for paid service charges.

Last 3 years i am saying i want replacement.

Front side Noise still is there.

RHS handle cross still is there.

How much time both mirror replaced regarding colour fade.

How much time both seat panel replaced regarding colour fade.

Vehicle shaking last 6 month.

I want replacement vehicle you talk to Mr Pawan munjal.

Ranjeet motor given me unused vehicle.

Dear Mr Manish.

1 While driving between 60 t0 80 speed rattling sound coming from lhs from day 1 how much time you change the part every time after changing the part 2 months vehicle drive safely with out noise again after 2 month noise is coming then i complain in hero after you said me pls bring the workshop how much time.

If you have a karizma r & every time you going workshop for a same concern how you react, every time i am saying give me a replacement vehicle.

2 RHS Handle cross last time ranjeet motor already change lhs handle but still rhs handle is cross ( if you driving & you see rhs is down lhs is up & minor rhs handle is cross not resolve yet)

3 Seat both side panel rhs lhs how much this 2 part change every time this 2 part paint is fade.

4 There is a new concern i was shown in shweta motors vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking shweta motor checked & found the problem that guy told me Carburetor is fault.

5 Mirror color fade.

6 When applying brake rhs vehicle pulling.

7 vehicle is shaking last time i was said Mr Huzefa he told me there is no shaking after i received the vehicle shaking still is there & i told to Mr Huzefa still not resloved.

8 New concern In idle condition while apply neutral, neutral light is blinking & some time i apply neutral that neutral light is not showing.

9 Pick up low.

Mr Manish how you feel as a lay man this much concern you facing.

Every company policy was consider for replacement vehicle,Every time i visit & you change the part after 2 months noise again is come.

Every time i say give me solution but this time i really angry i want replacement vehicle talk to your higher level.

Dear Mr Manish.

This is a reference from my vehicle is bearing registration no MH04GW9570 KARIZMA R i was a purchase new vehicle from RANJEET MOTOR SHOWROOM THANE MUMBAI.

My concern is last 3 year noise coming from 60 to 80 speed in running from front cluster side Still Noise is there

Last 2 years i was raise the concern steering handle RHS cross no one can given right solution Still RHS handle is cross.

Mr Huzefa told vehicle is OK he drive the vehicle there is no noise & steering is OK.

I was told Mr Huzefa Pls check steering thoroughly but he told vehicle is OK.

I was drive the vehicle but noise & steering cross still is there

How vehicle is OK Last 3 year cluster side noise, & last 2 year Steering handle is cross.

Last 3 year i was keep quiet & telling give me replacement vehicle but this time i will not tolerate.

How much time i visit workshop give me a solution i will not accept changing a part.

1 60 T0 80 SPEED NOISE FROM CLUSTER SIDE HOW MUCH TIME YOU CHANGE THE PART 4 TIME FRONT FERING CHANGE RELATED NOISE.

2 RHS HANDLE IS CROSS

3 BOTH MIRROR COLOR FADE , 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW MIRROR.

4 BOTH SIDE SEAT PANEL COLOR FADE 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW PANEL

5 THERE IS A NEW CONCERN I AM FACING VEHICLE IS JERKING I WAS THINK ITS NORMAL I WAS SHOW IN SHWETA MOTORS, SHWETA MOTOR PEOPLE WAS CLEAN THE CARBURETOR BUT STILL IS JERKING THAT GUY TOLD ME WE HAVE TO REPLACE THE CARBURETOR HE SAID ME WE WAS NOT DOING WARRANTY WORK SHWETA MOTORS AUTHORIZED DEALER.

I am totally disappointed we both working same industry but i was not reacting as a angry customer changing a part not a right solution last 3 year keep i am telling you give me a replacement vehicle.
rajsscabs

Jun 2, 2018

Complaint about the worst service

My name is Raj kumar and the registration number of my bike is DL4SCT9934. I purchased the Hero HF deluxe i3s bike from Khanna Automobiles Nawada Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 on April 27, 2018 and in the same day there was a problem of alignment in the wheels from which I told many times in the service center but there was no solution to my problem In the end, I was told that I should take it to Mayapuri Service Center will be done. I reached at Mayopuri's service center at around 9.30 in the morning and I told her supervisior. Mandeep Singh at 4 o'clock in the evening that there is a problem in the tire for which I have to go to Tyre Workshop, (Sona Tyre Kirari Nangloi new delhi), which is about 16 -17 kilometers. I reached there around 5:15 in the evening and changed my bike's forward tire and took 200 rupees from me but my problem again Did not get it. Now let me tell you that if a person earns 300-400 rupees per day, he will keep it for the whole day every day, how will he run his house, it is a matter of great sadness for the Hero Motorcop customers that he has A good service to your customers can not give it

Thanks & best regards
Raj Kumar
M- + ############
M- + ############ (alternate no.)

SSC MTS level exam - Money deducted but payment unsuccessful
    Dear sir I had applied for SSC MTS & I...
    Avengers EndGame Movie Pirated - Avengers movie was pirated and released online
    Avengers Endgame movie was about to release on 26th April...
    VOLTAS - Voltas AC Installment Delay and problem
    I buy new voltas ac on 20 April 2019 from Sudhir Music...
    Unisyn Hyderabad tatasky - Tata sky fraud
    hi my name is b.aravind on 21 feb 2019 i applied for new...
    SBI - MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED IN THE NAME OF by debit...
    Dear Team My bank account has been debited in the name of...
    📣carding world😍 - online fraud
    Respected sir, I am a member of telegram channel which...
    Act Fibernet hyderabad - Internet connections and Support
    NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Even after paying...
    DDR BAJAJ AUTO - DDR deduction without any inform
    DDR deduction without any inform DDR deduction without...
    BEST Bus - BEST CONDUCTOR VERY RUDE, ABUSIVE & AGRESSIVE
    BEST BUS NO 11 LTD, boarded from Colaba Bus station. I...