Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Hero Moto Corp

India,
Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

anuraghkashp
 
Dec 18, 2018

Pathetic service

Sir,

I purchased a maestro edge vx BS iv scooter,on 21/8/2017. The scooter has been giving problem right form the first one month. I contacted the dealer several times to sort out the matter and they finally agreed to replace the battery but i had to wait for about a month to get the replacement. Even the new battery did not work and now for past 7 days the scooter is back with the dealer again. As a result i have not been able to use the scooter for past 2 months. I have a very demanding job where i need the scooter every day.in the mean time i have spent thousands of rupees on taxi and autos,if i ask the supervisor girish p he was spoiling hero brand itself he says they have design like that only its failure model and he argue that why did u purchase the vehicle i had not told u to purchase in hero, i dont no why you keeping such a rude staff. He it self spoiling HERO name, i am a 10 years old customer for hero. Even i cant agree his words..very worst service from millennium motors and from supervisor

It is a matter of great concern. How could a company like yours offer such a poor customer service and make products of such a trash quality? If i do not get the problem sorted out with in 72 hours i will be forced to contact your head office and perhaps Mr. CEO himself. You will also see a lot of dirt in the social media.
Singh 9012
 
Dec 11, 2018

गियर बॉक्स नॉइज़ और इंजन प्रॉब्लम

मान्यवर
मैंने फरवरी 2016 में बृज बाई व्हीलर मथुरा से माइस्ट्रो ऐज स्कूटर खरीदा था खरीदने के एक महीने बाद ही उसके पिछले पहिये या गियर बॉक्स में कुछ घिसने या वाइब्रेशन की आवाज आी थी एवं स्कूटर काफी धुँआ भी दे रहा था दिसम्बर 2016 तक कम से कम दस बार स्कूटर वाइब्रेशन की समस्या के लिए वर्कशॉप में जमा कराया जिसकी सर्विस हिस्ट्री मेरे पास उपलब्ध है . कई बार पार्ट्स ेंज किये लेकिन वो वाइब्रेशन या घिसने की आवाज खत्म नहीं हुई . उसके बाद मार्च 2018 में मैंने ऑनलाइन शिकायत की इंजन ाफी धुँआ दे रहा था तब जाकर इंजन में रिंग ,पिस्टन , कार्बोरेटर आदि काम करने के १० दिन बाद कूटर मेने रिसीव किया .उसके बाद भी पिक अप और स्टॉर्टिंग में कोई सुधर नहीं हुआ.
श्रीमान अभी 28 नवंबर को वाइब्रेशन की ज्यादा समस्या आने पर मेने स्कूटर सर्विस के लिए वर्कशॉप में जमा किया था .लगभग १० दिन बाद मुझे कॉल किया की आपका स्कूटर ओके है मेने सीनियर मैकेनिक से पूछा तो उसने बताया की गियर बॉक्स का एक बैरिंग ख़राब था .एक बैरिंग चेंज करने के १० दिन तक स्कूटर वर्कशॉप में खड़ा रखा जो बिलकुल अनुचित था .उसके बाद भी श्रीमान वाइब्रेशन की आवाज ख़त्म नहीं हुई और ज्यादा बढ़ गई है .
उसके बाद दुबारा मेने वर्कशॉप में संपर्क किया तो वो कहते है की हमारी समझ में नहीं आ रहा है . वर्कशॉप मैनेजर ने हाथ खड़े कर दिए .मेरा स्कूटर अब तक 8200 किलोमीटर चला है मेरे 65000 रूपये पानी में चले गए ये स्कूटर लेकर मेने बहुत बड़ी गलती की.
श्रीमान आपसे निवेदन है की मेरी समस्या का समाधान करने की कृपा करावे आपकी अति कृपा होगी .अन्यथा मुझे मजबूर होकर कंज्यूमर कोर्ट की मदद लेनी पड़ेगी .धन्यवाद

विजय चौधरी ,एडवोकेट
मथुरा , 9012979787 up 85 av 8226
Khanminhaz
 
Dec 2, 2018

Bad service and engine or handle sound problem

Sir i have bought passion pro bike JH 10BH0997 . Ihave complaint on my ist servicing that my handle produce some sound but no one see my problem and don,t serious . And in service centre dhanbad they only wash the bike and give to the customer they don,t work on bike . Very bad service .

Sir take my problem serious and solve it pls contact at 9708878206 .

Reliable industries
Matkuria DHANBAD
826001
amarsinghrathore59
 
Nov 8, 2018

Hero maestro edge automatically off on running time .

I purchased maestro edge . Same day when I driving it's automatically off. I ask to showroom ,they told me it will take some time to rutain . After 2 3 days it was almost daily 1 2 time automatically off . Again I call back to showroom they told me come at showroom we will shortout it. They just only open a plug and then said it was plug problem we correct it . I took it from my home to where I work 100km from there . 100km journey 4 time it's automatically off on highway . Once I save myself on highway between 2 3 truks when it's automatically off . It was wrost experience. After a few days I return back my home n want to go to showroom. Bt on highway again it's off . I workout onfeet 3km and went a workshop on deepwali day . I spend my Diwali on road with this scooty .Even I call customer care number also bt I didn't get any response. It's wrost .bcz 2 3 days showroom was also closed. Tomorrow on 09/11/2018 I am again going on showroom . It's totly off so i am using to carry this a loading tempo . Please I have no patience to bear this . please resolve this as soon as possible.
Mukesh Kumar.t
 
Oct 24, 2018

Very Poor Service and Bad Response

It's the second time I'm complaining against poor response and very bad service provided by the team by the Hero Moto Corp, Prasad Motors, Hyderabad.
We have submitted our bike, Hero Splendor I Smart, to their service center,i.e., Prasad Motors, (a branch of Phoenix Motors), requesting to change of Headlight and do the servicing as well on Sunday, 21-10-2018. They have promised me to return the vehicle by the evening. I received a call that evening that my vehicle is ready. Unfortunately, due to some reason I was not able to collect my vehicle on by the evening. I went to the service center the next day, 22-10-2018. They have collected a sum of Rupees 2,180 for the work they done. But when I observed I found that they have not even washed the vehicle. They just have fixed the Headlight of the vehicle and left the vehicle saying that they have completed the servicing. I was not expecting such type of worst response from their team.
sahujee
 
Oct 20, 2018

Hero i smart 110cc Engine sound problem

Hello sir,

I have purchased new model Hero i smart100cc on 23 Apr 2017,Ragistration No UP93AY0229 from the bike Engine sound have some issue From Purches Date
there is no Engineer / Mechanic / Technic to know the process to resolve.
I request you to please solve my bike problam.

Thanks&regards
Rahul Sahu
9956701550
Jhansi
Mamata Manjari Chhatar
 
Oct 17, 2018

Poor Service

I have own Pleasure BS-IV on 29th April 2017 and as of now has run 11310 KMs. The 5th service is expiring on 28th Oct'18 but dealer is not allowing the 5th service. I am within the KMs range i.e.12500 KMs and days i.e. 460 days.

Since beginning I have brake problem, not yet solved due to which I am fallen for 4 times.

It gives only 32 KMs milage per ltr of petrol.

Dealer says I have to do paid service with all other expenses.

Quick reply is requested...

Mamata Manjari Chhatar
Mob 09437965670
mukeshpg
 
Sep 19, 2018

Poor Service from Mega Motors,Pulinchodu,Aluva

Respected Sir,
I bought a Hero Mastero -Edge from Mega Motors,Aluva three months ago. The complaint starts from the first day which I bought from that office.I am working in State Goods Services Tax Department. I reported the complaint to that dealer for six times. But the complaint still exists. I am not satisfied with Hero Family.Please rectify the problems as soon as possible.

Mukesh P.G
9567584072
Yadunandan8210
 
Sep 11, 2018

Karizma r pick up problem

Hi
My name is yadunandan and my registered mobile number is 9923773306 I have purchased karizma r in 2016 and i am facing the pickup my vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking and every time i can not run bike on choke
I visit your worshop many time and also launched complaints several time on customer care but there is permanent resolution evry time your service manager say that u have to ride this bike on high speed. Is it possible for any one to ride bike on high speed when we have heavy trafic
One of ur service manager said that all new karizma have same problem and its manufacturing defect.
Your service center evry time do temporary work.
Please advise do i need to knock the consumer court for resolution
harishgarh
 
Sep 3, 2018

SERVICE RRLATED

WE ARE NOT SATISFY WITH YOUR MOTER BIKE AND I GIVE THE ADVUCICE OTHER HERO BIKE IS NOT GOOD .THERE ARE VERY POOR SATISFACTION OF SERVICE QUALITY AT THE SERVICE CENTER GARHMUKTESHWAR.THEY ARE NOT CHECK BIKE PROPERLY ETC.


NAME.HARIASH KUMAR
MOB.9012230270
Rishika2010
 
Aug 10, 2018

Better issue

मान्यवर

मुझे ये कहते हुए बड़ा अफसोस हो रहा हैं कि मैंने हीरो मेस्ट्रो एज की स्कूटी क्यों खरीदी... मैंने 8 sep 2017 को rk automobile दिलशाद गार्डन से स्कूटी खरीदी थी विगत 1 साल में कंपनी की तरफ से 2 बार इसकी बैटरी चेंज होने के बाद भी फिलहाल ये तीसरी बार rk workshop पर खड़ी हुई हैं मैंने 3 aug 2018 को rk workshop पर scooty दी गयी थी और मुझे ये आश्वावासन दिया गया कि 5 aug को मुझे scooty मिल जाएगी लेकिन आज 10 aug को भी कोई संतोष जनक जवाब नहीं मिल पाया हैं

में सभी मित्रों से ये अनुरोध करना चाहता हूं कि कृपया भविष्य में कभी भी हीरो की कोई भी स्कूटी ना खरीदे इनकी sevices और product दोनों ही बहुत घटिया हैं मैंने तो अपने 60के जीरो कर लिए


आशीष कुमार
9899878124
9910289238

DL 5 bc 1445
skoon
 
Jul 4, 2018

Hero Achiever Engine Crank Noise

I bought a Hero Achiever in the year 2017 and its total run so far is 12500 kms. only but a peculiar noise used to come from the engine. I get it inspected one of the authorized dealers of Hero at Kala Amb, Haryana for that noise. On inspection, the mechanic apprised that there was some problem in Engine Crank. I stunned by hearing this and when I approached the manager of that authorized Hero outlet, he examined my bike papers and refused to give any warranty as one or two services were not done in the agency. It was more shocking. Worst experience with Hero products and its warranty policy. If Hero people hear me, I can narrate my ordeal. A new bike with a major Engine problem.
dbsk
 
Jun 22, 2018

KARIZMA R 2015 MODEL

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

This is reference to my vehicle Karizma R vehicle bearing registration no MH04GW9570.

I purchased Hero Karizma R purchase from Mumbai thane ranjeet motors to the nearest showroom a Last 3 years my vehicle concern still is pending i said so many time ranjeet motors given un-used vehicle.

Every one knows HERO MOTO COP People what was the issue but every time he given me temporary work.

I'm very Angry from my vehicle Karizma R . I want to sell it or Burn it. I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service.

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.


manish.mishra@heromotocorp.com

rohit.deshmukh@heromotocorp.com
,
Pawan.munjal@heromotocorp.com,

birender1.yadav@heromotocorp.com,

neerja.sharma@heromotocorp.com,

huzefa.attari@heromotocorp.com>

delhi@heromotocorp.com,

MUMBAI@heromotocorp.com>,

shibumohan@gmail.com,

praveenworld@engineer.com


This all particular people.
dbsk
 
Jun 22, 2018

Karizma r model 2015

Dear Hero Moto Cop.

From purshase day 1 concern still is there

This is reference to my vehicle Karizma R vehicle bearing registration no MH04GW9570.

I purchased Hero Karizma R purchase from Mumbai thane ranjeet motors to the nearest showroom a Last 3 years my vehicle concern still is pending i said so many time ranjeet motors given un-used vehicle.

Every one knows HERO MOTO COP People what was the issue but every time he given me temporary work.

I'm very Angry from my vehicle Karizma R . I want to sell it or Burn it. I Will never Purchase any hero vehicle and never suggest anyone to buy Hero vehicle After sales 3rd class service.

Last 3 years i am telling i want replacement vehicle.


manish.mishra@heromotocorp.com

rohit.deshmukh@heromotocorp.com
,
Pawan.munjal@heromotocorp.com,

birender1.yadav@heromotocorp.com,

neerja.sharma@heromotocorp.com,

huzefa.attari@heromotocorp.com>

delhi@heromotocorp.com,

MUMBAI@heromotocorp.com>,

shibumohan@gmail.com,

praveenworld@engineer.com


This all particular people.
vivekvrm
 
Jun 20, 2018

service 6 day delay

Hello sir my name is pawan kumar verma my bike is accident case bike in service center submit by 1 -june-2018 service manager talk me give your bike after 15 day but toady is 20-june-2018 my bike not repair before 5 day i am counties visit service center but not repair my bike and worker are use mobile phone in your service center and all staff very bed behavior and tomorrow morning 11 o'clock go to Consumer Court and submit all detail court with all proof



am click my bike photo and your work use mobile phone and not pay your worker charge because for your service and bad behavior and not conform time for my bike
and 6 day delay your dealviry and and your servise delay and my bike polution date expiry so not pay worker charge
my contact number 7877430406
8854861940
dbsk
 
Jun 18, 2018

KARIZMA R 2015 MODEL

Dear Mr Pawan Munjal.

I hope you check mail i was mark to you cc but this is a fact i want replacement vehicle.

Last 3 years i was telling keep quiet ranjeet motor mumbai thane gave me unused vehicle.

Please look into the matter.



Kindly informing you my vehicle last 2 service i was done in shweta motors how the service history is not showing shweta motor charge me paid service charges how you saying my vehicle service was not proper

I told to Mr pai you go ahead with service engine oil replacement & service charges.

But you have to check in shweta motor last 2 service i was done there i pay the money for paid service charges.

Last 3 years i am saying i want replacement.

Front side Noise still is there.

RHS handle cross still is there.

How much time both mirror replaced regarding colour fade.

How much time both seat panel replaced regarding colour fade.

Vehicle shaking last 6 month.

I want replacement vehicle you talk to Mr Pawan munjal.

Ranjeet motor given me unused vehicle.
dbsk
 
Jun 18, 2018

KARIZMA R 2015 MODEL

Dear Mr Manish.

1 While driving between 60 t0 80 speed rattling sound coming from lhs from day 1 how much time you change the part every time after changing the part 2 months vehicle drive safely with out noise again after 2 month noise is coming then i complain in hero after you said me pls bring the workshop how much time.

If you have a karizma r & every time you going workshop for a same concern how you react, every time i am saying give me a replacement vehicle.

2 RHS Handle cross last time ranjeet motor already change lhs handle but still rhs handle is cross ( if you driving & you see rhs is down lhs is up & minor rhs handle is cross not resolve yet)

3 Seat both side panel rhs lhs how much this 2 part change every time this 2 part paint is fade.

4 There is a new concern i was shown in shweta motors vehicle is jerking if i pull the choke there is no jerking shweta motor checked & found the problem that guy told me Carburetor is fault.

5 Mirror color fade.

6 When applying brake rhs vehicle pulling.

7 vehicle is shaking last time i was said Mr Huzefa he told me there is no shaking after i received the vehicle shaking still is there & i told to Mr Huzefa still not resloved.

8 New concern In idle condition while apply neutral, neutral light is blinking & some time i apply neutral that neutral light is not showing.

9 Pick up low.

Mr Manish how you feel as a lay man this much concern you facing.

Every company policy was consider for replacement vehicle,Every time i visit & you change the part after 2 months noise again is come.

Every time i say give me solution but this time i really angry i want replacement vehicle talk to your higher level.
dbsk
 
Jun 18, 2018

KARIZMA R 2015 MODEL

Dear Mr Manish.

This is a reference from my vehicle is bearing registration no MH04GW9570 KARIZMA R i was a purchase new vehicle from RANJEET MOTOR SHOWROOM THANE MUMBAI.

My concern is last 3 year noise coming from 60 to 80 speed in running from front cluster side Still Noise is there

Last 2 years i was raise the concern steering handle RHS cross no one can given right solution Still RHS handle is cross.

Mr Huzefa told vehicle is OK he drive the vehicle there is no noise & steering is OK.

I was told Mr Huzefa Pls check steering thoroughly but he told vehicle is OK.

I was drive the vehicle but noise & steering cross still is there

How vehicle is OK Last 3 year cluster side noise, & last 2 year Steering handle is cross.

Last 3 year i was keep quiet & telling give me replacement vehicle but this time i will not tolerate.

How much time i visit workshop give me a solution i will not accept changing a part.

1 60 T0 80 SPEED NOISE FROM CLUSTER SIDE HOW MUCH TIME YOU CHANGE THE PART 4 TIME FRONT FERING CHANGE RELATED NOISE.

2 RHS HANDLE IS CROSS

3 BOTH MIRROR COLOR FADE , 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW MIRROR.

4 BOTH SIDE SEAT PANEL COLOR FADE 3 TIME YOU GIVEN ME NEW PANEL

5 THERE IS A NEW CONCERN I AM FACING VEHICLE IS JERKING I WAS THINK ITS NORMAL I WAS SHOW IN SHWETA MOTORS, SHWETA MOTOR PEOPLE WAS CLEAN THE CARBURETOR BUT STILL IS JERKING THAT GUY TOLD ME WE HAVE TO REPLACE THE CARBURETOR HE SAID ME WE WAS NOT DOING WARRANTY WORK SHWETA MOTORS AUTHORIZED DEALER.

I am totally disappointed we both working same industry but i was not reacting as a angry customer changing a part not a right solution last 3 year keep i am telling you give me a replacement vehicle.
rajsscabs
 
Jun 2, 2018

Complaint about the worst service

My name is Raj kumar and the registration number of my bike is DL4SCT9934. I purchased the Hero HF deluxe i3s bike from Khanna Automobiles Nawada Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 on April 27, 2018 and in the same day there was a problem of alignment in the wheels from which I told many times in the service center but there was no solution to my problem In the end, I was told that I should take it to Mayapuri Service Center will be done. I reached at Mayopuri's service center at around 9.30 in the morning and I told her supervisior. Mandeep Singh at 4 o'clock in the evening that there is a problem in the tire for which I have to go to Tyre Workshop, (Sona Tyre Kirari Nangloi new delhi), which is about 16 -17 kilometers. I reached there around 5:15 in the evening and changed my bike's forward tire and took 200 rupees from me but my problem again Did not get it. Now let me tell you that if a person earns 300-400 rupees per day, he will keep it for the whole day every day, how will he run his house, it is a matter of great sadness for the Hero Motorcop customers that he has A good service to your customers can not give it

Thanks & best regards
Raj Kumar
M- + ############
M- + ############ (alternate no.)
ankitrathor9266
 
Jun 2, 2018

Parts not Available

VERY POOR SERVICE FROM OSWAL HERO BURARI DELHI 84


Hi,

i am owner of hero maestro two wheeler since 5 month and i am associated with hero family since 12 years this is my 3rd vehicle from hero . currently my maestro got accidental so i raise request in oswal hero for the repair. on 1st day manager told me that we raise request for replace your damage product and it will come with 1-2 week on dated 1st may with order no-518-95(which was given by service center). as of now 1 month was passed but they always said product not come yet. it can be take more time but not confirm actual date.

my vehicle stand at my home from last 1 month but they didn't care about it. and not responding in well manner.

do they have any tat to resolve their complaint.

requested you to please help me on this, it will be impacted on goodwill of hero motocorp.
Coumaravel
 
May 23, 2018

Starting problem in Hero Passion Pro

One month ago I was purchased Hero Passion Pro (Disk) in Valli Motors Pvt. Ltd,, Muthialpet. The new Hero Passion Pro having Starting problem. Each and every day it requires to apply Chock to start during first start. Apart from that, if the vehicle is idle for more than 2 hours, this also requires chock to start. Otherwise, unable to start the vehicle. Further, unusual sounds also comes from the front side / engine of the vehicle. Very poor performance. Worst vehicle. My previous vehicle Hero Honda Passion Plus is very good than passion pro.
munshi ramij
 
May 19, 2018

rejestision problem

sir ,my 3 bike .9 minth ago ..but rejestion hoche na .auto tech ..bolpur .birbhum ..my name is munshi ramij ..vill .bandar .nanoor .birbhum ..
mintu Das
 
Apr 11, 2018

not receive registation card

hello dear service manager myself MIntu Das I'm from village Bamunbari <po>Sarutapa. My complain about the poor condition about their poor response cuz I didn't get my registration card but also get the registration number and my query is about of them I'm not satisfied the own services so what shall I do for that please give a clue how to find it out .
Mukesh Kumar.t
 
Apr 1, 2018

Suffering with bad ENGINE performance of Hero Splendor I Smart

We bought our Splendor I Smart 110 on 3rd February, 2017.Now the engine of the vehicle is consuming more engine oil. It is giving more noisy sound from the engine like a tractor. Even though we have followed the schedules for servicing, We are suffering with very bad ENGINE performance.
niksjain97
 
Mar 29, 2018

engine problem

i am the owner of ismart 110cc bike...i also had with the joyride card..i purchase the bike jst around 1.5 year ago...the engine of the bike get damaged in running condition.....& the company rejected to claim my insurance on bike... i am suffered from the services of ur company and frusted as the company not at all on ur words as they said before.....
SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

name: Nikhil Vaid
number: 9950038684

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    Durgala reddysekhar - gnanabhumi scholarship
    Hi sir and medam my name is durgala reddysekhar I am...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username