Hero Moto Corp

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

juella46874u

Sep 15, 2017

Hero Motocorp_Service centers, customer care knowledge and behaviour, website not updated, no knowledge to area region office

To Whomsoever,

I had purchased Hero Maestro Edge almost 4 months back, with just one servicing done and I have faced serious issues which I would like to highlight. I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
1. The headlights, indicators and speedometer has stopped working with the engine also not functioning efficiently.
2. The website does not have updated details of any service centers. The numbers given are not available/ the address are not complete/ the service centers have already been shut down but HERO is not aware
3. We visited almost 3-4 service centers “Ishna Motors-Andheri” which has been shut down, Service center in Seepz as given on the website-where the service center does not even exist and “Scan Auto-Goregaon” which is under renovation and they do not accept two-wheelers and finally I have been told go to “nidhi motors in Goregaon” which numbers are not reachable.
4. I contacted the toll free numbers, and even spoke to a senior (Apeksha/ Siksha) who really did not know English and had no sense of speaking. The call went on for almost an hour which most of it being waiting time (almost 30mins). Even after that she has absolutely NO info about the service centers. She just went on speaking the same thing which is on the website in spite of me informing her that the website details are incorrect and I have been running around service centers for almost a week now since the bike servicing has been due on 13th Sep. She finally said I cannot help you anymore please speak to the Area region office and gave me their number. She disconnected my call when though I was talking pretending that she could not hear me. Is this the kind of training given to the customer care agents? Is this the way they are supposed to help customers, such arrogant behavior?
5. I finally called area region office, Mumbai and spoke to a board person ‘Mr. Pravin’. Unfortunately, even he had no info about any other service centers, No complete address of “scan autos service center”, no phone number of “nidhi motors’ and went on to say that it is the job of the customer service.
6. I had also put a complaint on your website “ Request ID ############” but till now no one has even bothered to call or send an email

So finally with all this frustration, I am writing to you for an explanation that 1stly where is a customer supposed to go when they need help? Is this what HERO guarantees about service and about caring for customers? I also have an Honda Activa for more than 5 years and have never ever faced such an issue where I have been so helpless.? Why are so many service centers not functioning or you do not have ti ups with the right service centers? How can the bike parts stop functioning in 4 months? Why are the customer service agents not trained enough to speak what is asked and give adequate info? Why are the websites not updated? This has been a serious issue and I am going to take this up to consumer and social media till these issues are not sorted by HERO. When you go to the complaint cell. https://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/hero-moto-corp-l165004.html see the number of complaints pending for HERO. If this is what you promise your customer. PLEASE CLOSE DOWN

Juella Mendonca

poor service

On 09.09.2017 , i have given my scooty for service at Jainco Automobiles ( J & K ) Pvt Limited for service and some small work of footrest they committed to return on 11.09.2017.
when i reached at 12.09.2017 to take my scooty they told that same is ready , but on inspection i found that safety rods were not fitted properly. they suggested to remove the same but my question is why. why not we are trying to fit it properly.
if a hero service station couldn't do then who will do?
i am very unhappy with the services of HERO, you are kindly requested to look into matter and instruct Jainco Automobiles ( J & K ) Pvt Limited to fix all the issues.

ajay Kumar chaudhary
DL3SCL0715
9419276896
amitboard

Sep 15, 2017

I have an issue with my bike service

I have an issue with my bike service, I bought " Passion X PRO DSSL CAST BLK_RED (Bike No- JHO5BN-2796 )" from "UNION MOTORS, BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR" one year back, now my front disc breaks are not working properly, when i went to service centre they were telling it won't come under free service, when i asked its not even complete one year from the date of purchase how come you guys are charging for this. They asked me to complain on this and i did that every time when i get a call from customer services centre (Complain no - ############) they only ask the issue they not even giving proper solution or explanation for this.

You are only written in your bike parts are genuine its only fake. not original any parts.

Ii am just wondering this is how you treat your costumer and which not even worked for one year.

I request you look into this and do needful and Call me my no is 7654030133.
gauravagg1988

Sep 14, 2017

New hero glamour gear shifting issue

I have purchased new hero glamour on 23 august 2017, from the first day bike gear have some issue, not resolved even after first service.
ARVINDERTONY

Sep 6, 2017

BATTERY OF ELECTRIC SCOOTER

DEAR SIR

I HAVE BROUGHT A HERO ELECTRIC SCOOTER FROM KR AUTOMOBILES CHATARPUR MEHRAULI N DELHI IN MONTH OF JUNE17 .ON DATE OF PURCHASE I WAS GIVEN SECOND HAND BATTERY AS MR INDERJEET PROPRIETOR TOLD ME DUE TO SHORTAGE OF BATTERIES NEW BATTERY WOULD BE GIVEN WITHIN 2 WEEKS.SIR I HAVE BEEN CALLING UP REGULARLY FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME NEW BATTERY.

I REQUEST YOUR KIND INTERVENTION ON ABOVE SUBJECT AT EARLIEST

Bad service and mestro bike body distroyed

Hello hero
I was given my mestro bike on 29 aug 2017 on arc horo service
D16/2 okhla phase 2 .
Service very bad and broken part
Best regards
Ashis
ashishindore006

Aug 31, 2017

Bad service and mestro bike body distroyed

Hi hero
I was given my mestro bike ARC hero moto crop okhala phase 3 on 29 aug 17 . And after very bad service and lot of issue create my bike like body bolt not fit , light not working , speed meter not working . After again l have come to service but not good rply .
asu0685

Aug 28, 2017

Complain against Service Center

Hi Hero,

my complain was related to mileage , noisy engine on Speed 50 ,rear brake problem and Accelerator tuning problem in Maestro Edge. Engine is still going same issue on Speed 50 after Servicing.

Service Center: Apex Automobiles pvt ltd.
Scooty owner: Ashutosh Pal(Brother of owner: Arti)
Mobile number: 7503572038
Service Date 25Aug2017
Job Card No:- 21755-02-RJC-0817-4412
razzak siddiqui

Aug 24, 2017

SPLENDOR PLUS

Regarding Hero Splendor

My name is Razzak and my contact number is 9718675196 . I purchased a bike hero splendor plus in the months of 29th, May, 2017) from Pashupati Motors.
I am facing the sound problem from engine like (Kar kar), chain set is sounding and average was 30 Km/PL. I have requested Please Contact me and solve my problem.
akshitafri

Aug 17, 2017

Service center not providing proper service.

Hero-Bhatia Agencies at Tyagi Market, Chakarata Rd, Shahpur, Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007 is not a service center I would recommend.They took out some screws and didn't put them back thus after service my new scooty which I bought just 3 months back was making noise and when we got it checked in different service center then we got to know all these problems. Removed tire side cover of my scooty. Now I m feeling like they may have raplaced my scooty parts too with local ones. Will never go to that place again. Didn't know that official centers could also be that fraud.
hariprasath89

Jun 28, 2017

Very very worst service and poor mileage 30km/litre.

My Name is Hariprasath R. From Coimbatore.

Contact No. 9787272400

I purchase a new glamour bike in the last year may (2016). I have to drive only 5500km only. 4 service is completed. Every time I have told very poor 30km/liter in the showroom but not resolve my bike problems.

My bike gives mileage is very poor 30km/liter. I kindly request to you for improving the mileage of the vehicle, and if it's not happening, surely I'll go to put the case on your company (Hero).

Showroom Details :

Vasanthi Hero Motors

Address: 16/3, Avinashi Rd, Sri Nagar, Hope College, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004

Phone: 0422 454 8888

please resolve it.

bobygnani

Jun 26, 2017

Service

waste and worst service after service bike condition is at all good waste service
Msd deva

Jun 23, 2017

Very low mileage

I bought a splendor + Bike and I'm so worry about the Bike because it's keeps only 40 kmpl so kindly I request to you for improve the mileage of the vehicle and if it's not happen, surely I'll goto put the case on your company.

For further details: 9566825298

May 26, 2017

bad service part broken

dear sir
i am from ahmedabad city i bought xtreme sport from another city that is modheshwary HERO having some technical fault in my bike .just stay away from paper works they denied me to change bike and make me fool that thhis is normal engine problem it will automatically solved after 1st service . today i compeleted my 4th service whole bike have vibration due to engine problem and service executive says its your fault to ACCEPT. i m only saying i want perfect bike not new one still you cant help me out ??????

time of servicing my bike 4th free service at BIKES HERO AHMEDABAD servicing person broken the lower guard and blaming me that it was already broken . then i prove at a time it was not broken and the serviceman accepts it. i have full proof of it with video recordings
andother proof. i was not taken any action agaist you sir. but if such problame would not be solved i will take legal action with my evidences . my self i am lawyer by profession and i know how to take work from your such employess .problems getting longer thats why i am writing you with hope thank you
Abhishek_yadav

May 23, 2017

not getting sliver colour

waiting from 3 weeks for splender+ self silver colour but there is no silver in dehra dun.
how much time it will take more to solve the problem.
contact no :- 9837313902
Ankush Babbar

May 12, 2017

Service late All are Time passed Workers.

Not Service In Tyme. Worker not work properly. Not checked bike properly. Any Tyme he gives bike without complete services. And take charges from services. After services Next day bike Not Work Properly spare part loose prooblemm.

Next Tym i dont buy Hero bikes or scooty.
And Anyone Dont But Hero Bikes.
vivek2610

Apr 25, 2017

gear shifting

I bought i smart 110cc seven months before. i m facing gear shifting problem from the beginning, after complaining thrice, nobody wants to look at my problem. i m very disappoint with Hero motocorp. Thats why we don't believe on indian products. This bike i smart 110cc not just bad but more than worst. no average, poor engine, poor everything. Completely waste of money. NEVER SEE HERO AGAIN.
jayy

Apr 4, 2017

CHASSIS NO DOES NOT MATCH

Hi sir,
I m Ajay k. das from 150,Chintamaniswar,Bhubaneswar-6,cell no-997089903,having mismatch VIN in RC book and in insurance paper.In RC it is written MBLHA10CAG4A01123 but in insurance paper it is written is MBLHA10CAG4A01122.And interestingly i got my vehicle registration no in mobile and found the VIN as MBLHA10CAG4A01122.Please do the needful steps so that i would not face in any odd situation while claiming my insurance or any other help.

Ajay
mob-9937089903
mrbalplast

Mar 29, 2017

all petrol become Leakage

I Kishore Kumar Sahu, owner of Vehicle model MAESTRO EDGE having Chassis no- MBLJF33AAGGA04542, Engine No- JF33AAGGA25446, I have purchase the vehicle on dated - 22.02.2016, in between 01 year I have faced 02 times of Petrol Leakage from floater pin and carborator assembly the 1st time problem has arise before two months and I had gone to your service centre i.e. DD Motors , 308, Mahanee Complex, C.S. Pur, Bhubaneswar. They just open the assembly clean it and fitted but on that day I requested for total change of the assembly due to the vehicle is on warranty period but they have assured me that the problem will never come again. But yesterday I had face the same problem when I was in with my family for marketing. When the vehicle was at parking the total petrol was flushed out through the floater pin assembly. Then the vehicle was not start, and then I have taken the vehicle by an auto to my home. Today also I have haired an auto to take the vehicle to the workshop i.e. DD Motors, Bhubaneswar. The technical team of DD Motors have refused to replace the part (floater pin and carborator assembly) though the vehicle is now in warranty period.

It shows the low quality of components of Hero Motor Corp. as well as negative attitude towards the customer satisfaction. It also a harassment for a good customer, as well as your cheap quality servicing towards the customer satisfaction. I am requesting to you come forward and maintain the good relationship with the customers. By means of providing the good service.

Kishore Kumar Sahu
Mob- 9237369915, 9861363778
Mukesh Kumar Singh Jcm

Mar 24, 2017

SERVICE QUALITY

DEAR

I AM A SUPER SPLENDOR OWNER BOUGHT ON JAN 15 2017 A WENT TO SERVICE FOR MY BIKE WHICH IS MY SECOND SERVICE BUT I AM HARRASHED BY R K AUTOMOBILE SERVICE CENTRE IN WHICH THEY SEND MY BIKE TO UNPROFESSSIONAL MECHANIC WHICH CANT KNOW ANY THINGS AND THEY CANT ALLOWED TO SEE THE BIE WHEN IT GOT SERVICED BY THE MECHANIC

AND ALSO A BIG COMPLAINT IS THAT THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THE WHEEL LINING WHICH IS NOT COMPULSORY BY MY END BUT THEY TOLD ITS COMPULSORY AND CHARGED ME 200 FOR THAT BUT THE MECHANIC CANT DO ANY

I AM ALSO A SHOWROOM OWNER BUT WANT TO SEE THE QUALITY

THNKS
Aquarian

Mar 20, 2017

Hero Maestro Faulty

I have Brought an New Hero Maestro edge scooter from Singla Automobiles Delhi on 31st January 2016.

Vehicle no :- DL9SBA5498
VIN :- MBLJF33AAGGA03195

For the last 10 months my scooter pickup is very low and strange sound is coming from my engine and body. I have also got my three free service done for hero moto corp, but still the problem remains the same. The sound which comes from engine has increased, also it is giving me starting trouble and engine goes of automatically while driving. Every time while giving for service i have requested to check and still there is no change.

And the best part is i have driven only 3250 KM so far. And recently i have done my service today at Divine Auto Source Sector 58, Noida. After complaining the guy who done my service is saying it will be like this, we cannot do anything. Also he told all the hero vehicles are like this. Nowadays it started giving starting trouble, also vehicle will stop automatically while driving.

Please suggest what will i do. I have brought this scooter through my hard earned money and its not an joke. Please replace my scooter else please refund my money.

Else I need to go to court through settle this. You services are pathetic. Will never suggest anyone to by any Hero products. Also will circulate this is social media also.

Hope you will take positive action against my Hero Maestro.
pmukesh

Mar 19, 2017

its Breaks are not Working Properly.

I purchased Hero Splendor plus, after this purchase i could say this was my second and last purchase with Hero. My feedback is very bad regarding your product. Your bike is not giving mileage more than 50kmpl even on highway and your company claims around 80kmpl. its Breaks are not Working Properly. I have complained in your service centre many time but from there also there was no response. I am very disappointed with your customer service. Also i can say my worst purchase ever. Never buy a hero product.

Mukesh Panchal
Mob.:9579575123
Mukesh Yadav yadav

Mar 15, 2017

very very poor mileage 30km/litre

my name is mukesh yadav and contact no.9679627420
i purchase new glamour bike in diwali.my bike mileage is very poor 30km/liter.when i go andal Rahul hero showroom he was no resolve my bike problems.
please resolve it.
Naksh kushwaha

Mar 11, 2017

Service related

Dear
Sir my name is Pardeep Vishkarma and mobile no - 8287925888 .I purchase hero splendar plus in 30-01-2017 .After running 508 km .I am facing the problem of dropping a coting pant in Salencar.I visit a SHINE MOTOR SERVICE CENTAR.B-17 kh-184 2nd pusta ,Sonia vihar Delhi -94 mobile no - 9716170803,9871558087.but WAH bolte h ki kala pant karwa lo. Ya hero company se GM ayega to hum uneh bta dege. Sir me aap se puchhta hu ki mene 56500 rupaay kharcha karke ye bike ghar me hi pant marine ke liye li h.
Raman0085

Feb 24, 2017

Start problem agian and agian.

After repeated visit at your twin city motors G.T.D road khanna 141401 punjab service centre for the same problem it is not solved yet.
Never expected such service from Hero.
Hero is bad service .😠😠 very very.
Kindly help to resove the issue as soon as possible.
Problem agian and agian.........twin city motors, G.T.D road, khanna (141401) service is very very bad.

Regd
PB 10 FL 8245

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...