Hero Moto Corp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

Narenderkumar01 Send email

Jul 5, 2012

DEAR SIR,

I have bought a Hero splendor plus bike on 10/06/2012 from Singla Agencies New Delhi. I have face the problem about speedo meter needle vibration from first day of purchase. when i go to the service agencies they told me that "Speedometer cable warranty main nahi aati " he not inform me about the speedo meter cable and they rep. a new speedo meter cable on there own will. for which payment is giver by me. plz refund my payment. the problem is not of money but they fool me. plz consider my requestand solved and reply on three days

Uma Shankar
Koochie.goa Send email

Jun 14, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

On 24 th April, 2012, I have booked a blue coloured Maestro scooter and made full advance payment for the same to your dealer M/s.WHEEL MAGNETS, Porvorim-GOA. Delivery period for the above scooter was given as 1 month by the dealer, but surprisingly till now i.e. 14th june, 2012 vehicle is not delivered to me. The reason being given to me by your dealer is " BLUE COLOURED ARE NOT YET DISPATCHED BY THE MANUFACTURER "...
Would u kindly look in to the matter and the vehicles being dispathed to WHEEL MAGNETS, Porvorim-Goa..??.
Hope for your positive rply on my email [email protected] and my cell No.9970126470.
Priti Oza Send email

Jun 13, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

i face the problem about hero honda pleasure i want to buy hero honda pleasure i pay for the same but they demand for seat cover & there is no seat cover is compalasary but kumar auto mobile located in vadodara (gujarat) are demand 395 rs for seat cover complisary and i am not agree with dealer so please help me
i did nt take delivery of my plasure and also not refund my money,

please do me help please urgently
ugara singh

Jun 9, 2012

new purchase BIKE LEMINATION COTTING

sir aap se request hai ki aapke dealer shivam motors se bike lete time customer ko bataya jata hai ki ispar cotting hai jo ki hum company karwake mangaate hai or extra charge lete hai kya heromoto corp inke liye alag se bike banata hai
viswanath

Jun 8, 2012

no response of bike delivery if i had payed the amount to u

sir im srinivas from tanuku(west godavari distrist-andhra pradesh)
ssir i had payed u amount for hero honda karizma-r(black) past 4 months back to v.somasundarao auto mobiles to ur branch but their no responce..the delear was saying that the company was sending only the white bike but i need only the black one so please help.if u want the extra amount to send me the black colour karizmna i pay soo please help me...

yours faithfully,
p.srinivas
sundar

Jun 3, 2012

DEALER OF HERO MOTOR CORP

I have bought hero honda passion pro from KAMAT MOTORS on 30-04-2012. after one month
(date 03-06-12) i took my bike to servicing center where i bought my
bike for taking first servicing. before taking my bike to service,
they checked my bike fully for any breaks and servicing boy drive for
trail also.they didnot find any breaks…but after servicing they given
back my bike with VISOR break and fixed with gum very dirtyly..i asked
them..they are not giving any answer…they charged the extra price of
service also..what i do..my bike looking now very ugly..thery are not
responding..

So as being the costumer of HERO MOTOCORP. it is my humble request to look in to this matter.

with regards,

ch.sundara rao
Email : [email protected]
Cell : 8143703834

Is it the way to Herohonda providing warrenty means pasting broken parts with gum?

details of servicing center..
KAMAT MOTORS, main road, MANDAPETA, East Godavari District.
phone number : 08855-233006
SINGHALG

May 22, 2012

BURN VECHILE

I AM A ARD OF GOYAL AOTOMOBILES,RAIGARH,CHATTISGARH M.P.
JAB HAMARE STAFF KE LADKE BYKE KO DEALER POINT PE READY KARKE IGNITION SWITCH
FROM CHANDRAPUR, NEAR RAIGARH CHATTISGARH
ram kumar shukla

May 16, 2012

DEALER OF HERO MOTOR CORP

HELLO I AM A CUSTOMER OF HERO MOTOR CORP I HAVE PURCHASE A NEW HERO SPLENDER PRO FORM
PASHUPATI MOTORS " on first service (16.05.2012) they done a big scratch on front mud gaurd and dont accept their mistake,the work manager told me that this scratch is made by you. he told me rudly" tumahre jaise roj aate hain". when i demand complaint register to launch a complaint, he said we dont have any kind of complaint register, the behavior of most of staff was just like jhuggi jhopri people.

with regards,

Ram Kumar Shukla
Email : [email protected] Cell : 9810331487
MOHAMMEDSYED

Apr 29, 2012

UNSATISFIED FROM DEALER AND FAULTY VEHICLE

I bought a bike from BHANU AUTOMOBILES ERRAGADDA on dated 28 JAN 2012.
At the time of delivery i noticed that on bike number plate it was written engine problem and i asked dealer executive about that and he said they brought the vehicle for me so that no one should ask for that vehicle that's why they have written.After taking delivery i found white smoke is coming from my bike i thought being a new vehicle it will happen and i ignore that and in new bike both the tubes has manufacturing defect and both are damaged and i purchased new one but engine is not like tube if engine has problem there is no use of using this bike. And after few days i gave it for first servicing but showroom people did not recognize it and after few days my friends told me go and show your vehicle in showroom it has some problem because white smoke is coming then i went to showroom near to my house then they told me my bike piston is gone then they replace in warranty but after changing it some noise is coming from engine. So i contact my dealer about this problem but they are simply refusing it to accept and their way of taking is totally changed
was not nice.
So as being the costumer of HERO MOTOCORP. its is my humble request to look in to this matter.
SYED NOOR MOHAMMED
TOLICHOWKI
HYDERABAD
Anugrahmishra Send email

Apr 20, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

i bought a bike from ASSOCIATED AUTOMOBILES VIKAS VIHAR AMBALA CITY (HARYANA) on dated 16 april 2012.
i took a prior appointment for purchasing a bike at 3 p:m. after this thet kept me waiting for 4 hours, when i asked them where to wait they said out side the show room any where u can wait or wait i the waiting lounge, which was poorly maintained and not even a fan in the room.their employee's behavior
was not nice.
Anugrah Mishra
Yamunanagar
Haryana.
aditrakgo

Apr 19, 2012

Incompetent service man

I had purchased a Hero Honda Super Splender M/C from Pradip Automobiles, Raniganj (West Bengal) on 15.04.10.

A problem occured with the motor cycle on 18.04.12, for which I approached your dealer at Raniganj, WB, (Pradip Automobiles).
The service man, after inspection advised me to change the battery because he felt that the battery might have expired. I purchased a new EXIDE Battery. Than again the problem did not go. ie., the battery was not getting charged by the engine. The service man again asked me to change the rectifier. Which also I did. Than he asked me to change the relay, than also the problem did not go.

I left the motor cycle in the show room yesterday for further inspection.
Today they are saying that there is a problem in the wiring. Hence I asked them to change the wiring with a new one.
Now they are saying that they are not having the required new set of WIRIING in their show room and have to order the same which in turn will take 15-20 days.

Hence I want to state that if the show room / dealer is not competent to handle the repairs / after sales service, it is usless to continue as a dealer.

Moreover the service man are people who are experimenting with my new M/C with trial & error basis.

All this situation has caused me mental & monetory loss which should be definetly looked after.

Plz help.
[email protected] Send email

Apr 13, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

Hello i am customer hero moto corp veh purchase from deepak automobile gondia maharashtra. i was going 10/4/2012 for my 1st service of my pleasure.after service i was shocked my service book give to other customer till date not recived my service book.
rahul gautam

Apr 13, 2012

handle disbalnce

HELLO SIR
I have purchased CBZ exterme new model on 1 months before ON R.S AUTOMOBILE alambagh lucknow. it is having the problem of handel disblancing and not work properly. i had approached your service centre n number of times but they only checked from their end and said every thing is alright but i had told that there is problem they are not agree with and was saying we checked from our side .but from last 2 weeks i facing big problem with my bik. ,you can imagine what ill i am getting thru this type service which i am getting from your centre. ,

plz sir i requested u relace my bike other solved my bike problem .and if this problem not be solved then needless to mention that i have to approach consumer court .

your's regular customer
RAHUL KUMAR
UTTER PRADESH,LKO
MO NO-08604132995
avi_jsr

Apr 9, 2012

CBZ EXTREME NEW SELF BATTERY PROBLEM

Dear Cutomer Service team

I have purchased CBZ exterme new model on 18th of Sep. 2012 after 3 months it is having the problem of self start due battery i had approached your service centre n number of times but they only checked from their end and said every thing is alright but i had told that there is problem they are not agree with and was saying we checked from our side .but from last 2 weeks i facing big problem with my bike while starting as you all know that in new model there is only self start no kick ,you can imagine what ill i am getting thru this type service which i am getting from your centre & i HAVE to pull my bike & start ,

If my battery which is under waranty will not be changed ASAP then needless to mention that i have to approach consumer court .

your's regular customer
AVINASH KUMAR RAI
SONARI, JAMSHEDPUR
MOB . no 09234612960
Naveen Chandra Joshi Send email

Mar 24, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

Hello I am customer of hero moto corp.From UP AUTOMOBILES HARIDWAR. i was going on dtd 23.03.12 to Sercive Center regarding 5th service of my bike. I hve face Serious broblem in my Bike. after service I have found vry bed condition before. when i complaint than they told me very rudely. I am not satisfied with hero moto corp. plzz action to UP AUTOMOBILES HARIDWAR.and reply me my email id & Contace no. [email protected] Mob.9557645754
Naveen Chandra Joshi Send email

Mob.09557645754
JAYARAJ GROUP

Mar 20, 2012

HP GAS POOR SUPPLY

I booked one HP Gas cylinder on 15.02.2012 from our madurai region.but still not received on 20.03.2012.HP Gas service from M/s Kumaran gas service, K.Pudur,Madurai-625002.Tamilnadu.Ph :0452-2568111.this is my mail i.d: [email protected]
wilson

Mar 20, 2012

Unsatisfied from the Dealers

I have Purchased a CBZ EXTREME bike from Focuz Biwheelers,kadavandra , Kochi (24-12-2011).At that time itself the bike has some problems , slipping of the Gear ( While Travelling smoothly on the Top gear suddenly gear slipping ocuurs several times ). During The First service I reported this problem ,but not rectified. One Month Before while parking on side stand bike slip down to right side and the right side mirror including brake fluid and right side foot rest break down. I reported this problem to the service centre imeediatly and ordered the parts. but not yet received . With out right side mirror and right side foot rest (near to the brake), i cant ride the bike . Several times i camplaint this problem .Please solve this problem as soon as possible , otherwise i am forcing to go to the consumer court.my email id is [email protected] and contact no is 08281072649.

Wilson Peter

Palayan Thottam
Coimbatore – 641007
TO
Hero motocorp Ltd
To whom ever it may concern
Sub :- Regarding about Hero impulse bike
I ramesh kumar has booked a impulse bike green colour in your hero motocorp showroom.
At Coimbatore firm name is Gem motors sunguam. Receipt no is 128070
Dated 7/January/2012 we are asking from past 2 months they are not giving us correct reply
They told us that you will receive with in 1 month. We have visited your showroom 20 times
There is no proper reply from your sales department. They have also taken token advance from us.
I need it very urgently past 2 months we are waiting and now we are unable to wait.I request
You to do the needful and fullfill my wish as soon as possible . If possible can you tell me the date when can you give me green colour bike.
If not I am sorry to say that we will go to other company and purchase other green bike.

Thankyou

Fax: +91-11-26143321
Hetubansi Send email

Feb 15, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

I am customer of Hero moto corp I have bought a Spender pro bike from A. U Bhurawala-Himatnagar on
14-2-2012 an enforceing by dealer for RTO Passing & Insurance by dealer
I Would like to RTo Passinsing & Insuurance by my self. Please resolve the issue.
My Mail ID [email protected] Contect :9825232173
VIMAL LAKHANI Send email

Feb 13, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

MAI CHHATTISGARH DURG DIST BEMETARA KE HERO MOTOCORP KE DEALAR -OMSAI MOTORS KI COMPLAINT LIKH RAHA HU
GADI KI SARVISING THIK DANG SE NAHI HO PATI SHIKAYAT KORO TO UNSUNA KARATE HAI KYO NA KARE MONOPALLI BRAND HAI NA VIMAL LAKHANI 9425561777
Aditya_pathak Send email

Feb 6, 2012

unsatisfied by service
i have purchased my karizma r 6 months ago and it had self start problem since first day... so i told the dealer RAJ AUTO jalna rd Aurangabad 431005, to fix this problem, they said its self start relay prob...and its now 6th or 7th month and self start is still nt working... worst service ...i hv been going every week to fix this prob but they are nt giving me proper service.
Naveenveerji Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Unsatisfied from The Dealers

I have purchased a hero Honda CD Deluxe bike from Avni Motor Najafgarh. yesterday (13/12/2011) was my 4th free service. But I am not totally satisfied with this type of service.Same issue in my bike and dealer not response properly. Only they are giving good service for paid customer. This not good at all. Please resolve the issue.my mail id is [email protected] and contact no is 9990322258

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...