Hero Moto Corp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

Aquarian

Mar 20, 2017

Hero Maestro Faulty

I have Brought an New Hero Maestro edge scooter from Singla Automobiles Delhi on 31st January 2016.

Vehicle no :- DL9SBA5498
VIN :- MBLJF33AAGGA03195

For the last 10 months my scooter pickup is very low and strange sound is coming from my engine and body. I have also got my three free service done for hero moto corp, but still the problem remains the same. The sound which comes from engine has increased, also it is giving me starting trouble and engine goes of automatically while driving. Every time while giving for service i have requested to check and still there is no change.

And the best part is i have driven only 3250 KM so far. And recently i have done my service today at Divine Auto Source Sector 58, Noida. After complaining the guy who done my service is saying it will be like this, we cannot do anything. Also he told all the hero vehicles are like this. Nowadays it started giving starting trouble, also vehicle will stop automatically while driving.

Please suggest what will i do. I have brought this scooter through my hard earned money and its not an joke. Please replace my scooter else please refund my money.

Else I need to go to court through settle this. You services are pathetic. Will never suggest anyone to by any Hero products. Also will circulate this is social media also.

Hope you will take positive action against my Hero Maestro.
pmukesh

Mar 19, 2017

its Breaks are not Working Properly.

I purchased Hero Splendor plus, after this purchase i could say this was my second and last purchase with Hero. My feedback is very bad regarding your product. Your bike is not giving mileage more than 50kmpl even on highway and your company claims around 80kmpl. its Breaks are not Working Properly. I have complained in your service centre many time but from there also there was no response. I am very disappointed with your customer service. Also i can say my worst purchase ever. Never buy a hero product.

Mukesh Panchal
Mob.:9579575123
Mukesh Yadav yadav

Mar 15, 2017

very very poor mileage 30km/litre

my name is mukesh yadav and contact no.9679627420
i purchase new glamour bike in diwali.my bike mileage is very poor 30km/liter.when i go andal Rahul hero showroom he was no resolve my bike problems.
please resolve it.
Naksh kushwaha

Mar 11, 2017

Service related

Dear
Sir my name is Pardeep Vishkarma and mobile no - 8287925888 .I purchase hero splendar plus in 30-01-2017 .After running 508 km .I am facing the problem of dropping a coting pant in Salencar.I visit a SHINE MOTOR SERVICE CENTAR.B-17 kh-184 2nd pusta ,Sonia vihar Delhi -94 mobile no - 9716170803,9871558087.but WAH bolte h ki kala pant karwa lo. Ya hero company se GM ayega to hum uneh bta dege. Sir me aap se puchhta hu ki mene 56500 rupaay kharcha karke ye bike ghar me hi pant marine ke liye li h.
Raman0085

Feb 24, 2017

Start problem agian and agian.

After repeated visit at your twin city motors G.T.D road khanna 141401 punjab service centre for the same problem it is not solved yet.
Never expected such service from Hero.
Hero is bad service .😠😠 very very.
Kindly help to resove the issue as soon as possible.
Problem agian and agian.........twin city motors, G.T.D road, khanna (141401) service is very very bad.

Regd
PB 10 FL 8245

Feb 23, 2017

duplicate selling

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a customer and I want to be submit my complaint against hero duplicate parts.

I am from chhapi (Gujarat).
Seller firm name : Sagar Two wheeler auto parts

Seller location : Opp. India Hotel, Nr. KGN Auto Parts, Palanpur Ahmedabad national highway, Chhapi Highway, Chhapi, Gujarat

Seller Contact No. 9930674247/7021061081

I have doubt the product and price than others seller.

Kindly request to please check those sales products as a customer and try to stop duplication.

Raaj Thakor
Chhapi
Kube

Feb 22, 2017

First and Last bad experience with hero

I purchased Hero Splendor 110 i-smart, after this purchase i could say this was my first and last purchase with Hero. My feedback is very bad regarding your product. Your bike is not giving mileage more than 50kmpl even on highway and your company claims around 80kmpl. I have complained in your service centre once but from there also there was no response. I am very disappointed with your customer service. ALso i can say my worst purchase ever. Never buy a hero product.

Kuber Sharma

Call me 9033741302 on about todays comlain
Bhavdeep mehta

Feb 17, 2017

Not satisfied

Dear hero moto crop company this massage is only for you . My name is bhavdeep mehta 9033741302 junagadh gujrat.

I purchace hero ismart 110 before 3 month, apka bike total dabba he sir aap paisa to pura lete ho but product itna bakvas provide karte ho jabse bike liya he engine me avaz aa raha he like (kat kat) agar aap product a6a nai de sakte to banate kyu ho. Ismart me head light band nai hota iske karan on drive head lemp chala gaya night me without light drive karna pada, showroom employ bolta he 80kmpl everage dega , abhi ye 50kmpl everage de raha he, abhi second survice aa gaya he so dekhte he thik hota k nai varna bike me postar laga k pura city me ghumaunga " dont purchace hero bike its like a dabba"
shrikant namdeo

Feb 12, 2017

my hero i smart 110cc

Jabse mene bike purchase kiya he us day s se he usme engine problem he kabhi bahut awaj krti he kabhi band hone lagte he her 10,5day he day by day usko dikhwana padta he per usko waha per koi b teek nhi Kr paraha abhi mene Main person ko call kiya unhone b recive nhi kiya please help me for problem n give a advice a next proses I m not satisfy service and hero bike
. Shrikant Namdeo Seoni mp mob.8109775312
Subhash1987

Feb 9, 2017

Low quality of bike

Regarding Hero Ismart

My name is Subhash Jain and my contact number is 9214964143. I purchased a bike hero ismart in the months of Nov-2015) from Akoda moters Chaksu jaipur
After my first service i was facing the sound problem from engine like (Kar kar), tayers quality is Low, chain set is sounding and average was 30 Km/PL. I drop the bike for repair and they charged from me as there is not my fault it was company problem. After receive the bike same problem comes in my bike and the average of bike is 30 km/pl and average was decrease day by day. I am Also give my bike to Morani moters Jaipur but they not able to set the average of bike. I was complaint about average many time.

I forwarded my complaint to nakoda moters Chaksu and also on customer support tollfree number. i did not receive any solution regarding that and they misbehave with me.

I want replacement of this bike as there are many problems seen and listen about this ismart bike. From start of purchasing the bike i got frouds from showroom and hero company.

I request you to kindly see the case and solve it asap. I am very very disappointed from hero service.
I cannot suggest anyone to purchase the Hero bike. I also required a new bike but I can't purchase from hero. Honda services was good from you. If I complaint once they give me reasons properly on time.
Such a very disappointed from Hero.
Once again I provide you tha list of problems
1.Average is 30 Km/per letter.
2.Engine oil is go down when I give bike for service.
3.chain set is sounding regularly.i go many time to tight Tha chain set but still not properly repaired.
4.sound in engine.
5.low quality of tayers.
6. Not properly start.
7.speed meter is not working many of times.

I am very disappointed ant not giving you Thanks

Subhash Jain
Kaliram soner

Feb 8, 2017

Hero motor complent service releted

Hero motore service with not satisfied worker who is a cusoval vihevar srivce super wiser your feed beck Please your response with emidetli is a today with hir manegar with complent
Kaliram soner

Feb 8, 2017

Complete with service releted

Complent with service related im not satisfied with hero motore corp
Tushar barke

Feb 7, 2017

Passion x pro

Passion x pro clutch deler ke pass gaya lekin unone bataya gaya hai ki clutch plate warranty me nahi aati hai
Hai batao ki hero moto corp 5 year warranty konsi part ki deti hai
Jo problem aaya deler ke pass gaya to batate hai ki a warranty me nahi aata hai
Vinay Kumar

Feb 3, 2017

right side shoker oil leakege

dear sir my bike reg no uk06ag9880 right side shoker oil seel rong fitmant.my no 7351840570
jainu

Jan 26, 2017

hero bike purchase

Mujhe ek hero splendore + bike leni hair lekin me hero showroom station road gohed par jata hu par bahan par mujhe hero splendor+ bike nahi mil parahi mai station road par rehta hu mujhe bike lene or service me suvidha hogi please mujhe batayen ki mai hero bike kahan se buy karu

Raj
sumit vema

Jan 24, 2017

FOR HERO BIKE SERVICE

I WAS PURCHASE MY HERO I SMART BIKE IN AUGUST MONTH FORM MY NEAREST DEALER OLD VADAJ, AHMEDABAD. AND I GIVEN 3 TIME BIKE TO MY DEALER FOR SERVICE WITHIN SERVICE PERIOD. BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED FOR THAT DEALER SERVICE. BECAUSE I TALK TO HIM IN FIRST SERVICE PLEASE REPAIR TEPET. BUT THEY HAVE NOT REPAIR MY BIKE . AFTER MONTH I GIVEN HIM FOR A SECOND TIME BIKE FOR SERVICE AND TALK TO HIM THAT PLEASE REPAIR MY SIDE LIGHT AND CHECK IT. BUT FURTHER THEY WAS NOT REPAIR PROPERLY. AFTER MONTH I GIVEN TO MY BIKE FOR THIRD SERVICE AND FURTHER TALK TO HIM REQUEST HIM PLEASE REPAIR MY BIKE PLEASE BUT NOT A REPAIR MY BIKE. I AM NOT SATISFIED FOR HIM WORK AND SERVICE. I AM NOT 2 SECOND PURCHASE BIKE FOR THIS DEALER BECAUSE HIS IS NOT GIVE A BETTER SERVICE... THEY DEALER NAME SAHIL SHAH, SERVICE MANAGER. RASHIKBHAI.
keeratansh

Jan 23, 2017

Clutch plate problem in Glamour FI

I purchased new hero glamour FI bike during Dipawale. Now i am facing a major problem in clutch plate, when i give accelerator its not running in proper speed. its a major problem within 3 month. my mob. 9045041702. pls help me to resolve it.
HR26 CX 5695

Jan 23, 2017

Front shocker leakage

I have a hero splender + bike purchased on 31/07/2016 .It run 6450 km and giving problem of front shocker leakage.I complain to showroom they say that it is not under warranty and charged Rs150.00 for repair. Please conform this is right and the parts are not under warranty.

Reg. no. HR26 CX 5695
Babu lal malviya

Jan 17, 2017

Hero ignitor bike veri high vibration and ingene hed prblm.. Its not solution in shorum and servecenter

My bike hero ignitor.. And bike purches time to hedge and ingene problm. And veri high vibration. Its not parmanent solution my bike shorum.and servescenter.so pls.i request you give me ans.and solution
DEEPAK1492

Jan 14, 2017

Lots of time spent in delivery

I'm going to hero showroom and select 2 bikes there and select also registration no.
After that confirm rates and payment confirm by hmcl offer and remaining amount by cheque.
After all of this formalities i said to account/cashier pls complete our bill of 2 bikes.
But not complete invoice till 45 minutes to 1 hour

So i not purchase my bikes from hero......

Please correct their system
AKHTAR VARANASI

OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG

OIL ON PLUG
MY NAME IS AKHTAR ALI AND PHONE NO (9918126220). I PURCHASE HERO SPLENDOR PRO IN JANUARY 2014. AFTER RUNNING 3000 KM I FACING THE PROBLEM OF OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG AND PLUG SHORT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I VISITED THE SERVICE CENTER V.S. AUTO SERVICE CENTER, TAGORE TOWN, VARANASI MANY TIME BUT THE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED TILL DATE. THE SERVICE CENTER MAN SAYS THAT THE OIL SEAL OF THE HEAD OF ENGINE WOULD BE CHANGE. THIS IS THE MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THE OPENING OF ENGINE WITHING 3 YEAR AND RUNNING ONLY 9000 KM TO TILL DATE IS NOT RIGHT. SO I WANT SAY THAT PLEASE REPLACE MY BIKE HERO SPLENDOR PRO.
AKHTAR ALI VARANASI

OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG

MY NAME IS AKHTAR ALI AND PHONE NO (9918126220). I PURCHASE HERO SPLENDOR PRO IN JANUARY 2014. AFTER RUNNING 3000 KM I FACING THE PROBLEM OF OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG AND PLUG SHORT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I VISITED THE SERVICE CENTER MANY TIME BUT THE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED TILL DATE. THE SERVICE CENTER MAN SAYS THAT THE OIL SEAL OF THE HEAD OF ENGINE WOULD BE CHANGE. THIS IS THE MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THE OPENING OF ENGINE WITHING 3 YEAR AND RUNNING ONLY 9000 KM TO TILL DATE IS NOT RIGHT. SO I WANT SAY THAT PLEASE REPLACE MY BIKE HERO SPLENDOR PRO.
AKHTAR ALI VARANASI

OIL ON PLUG

diwakar194

Jan 11, 2017

service related

DEAR SIR
SEC -4 BOKARO ME JO POWER MOTER HAI O BICK POLISH K NAAM PAR 100 RUPIYA LOOT LIYA
MAI NE STAFF SE PUCHA KI POLISH KA KYA CHARG HAI TO USNE NAHI BATAYA OR USKA ORIGENAL BILL V NAHI DIYA

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...