Hero Moto Corp

Call me 9033741302 on about todays comlain
Bhavdeep mehta

Feb 17, 2017

Not satisfied

Dear hero moto crop company this massage is only for you . My name is bhavdeep mehta 9033741302 junagadh gujrat.

I purchace hero ismart 110 before 3 month, apka bike total dabba he sir aap paisa to pura lete ho but product itna bakvas provide karte ho jabse bike liya he engine me avaz aa raha he like (kat kat) agar aap product a6a nai de sakte to banate kyu ho. Ismart me head light band nai hota iske karan on drive head lemp chala gaya night me without light drive karna pada, showroom employ bolta he 80kmpl everage dega , abhi ye 50kmpl everage de raha he, abhi second survice aa gaya he so dekhte he thik hota k nai varna bike me postar laga k pura city me ghumaunga " dont purchace hero bike its like a dabba"
shrikant namdeo

Feb 12, 2017

my hero i smart 110cc

Jabse mene bike purchase kiya he us day s se he usme engine problem he kabhi bahut awaj krti he kabhi band hone lagte he her 10,5day he day by day usko dikhwana padta he per usko waha per koi b teek nhi Kr paraha abhi mene Main person ko call kiya unhone b recive nhi kiya please help me for problem n give a advice a next proses I m not satisfy service and hero bike
. Shrikant Namdeo Seoni mp mob.8109775312
Subhash1987

Feb 9, 2017

Low quality of bike

Regarding Hero Ismart

My name is Subhash Jain and my contact number is 9214964143. I purchased a bike hero ismart in the months of Nov-2015) from Akoda moters Chaksu jaipur
After my first service i was facing the sound problem from engine like (Kar kar), tayers quality is Low, chain set is sounding and average was 30 Km/PL. I drop the bike for repair and they charged from me as there is not my fault it was company problem. After receive the bike same problem comes in my bike and the average of bike is 30 km/pl and average was decrease day by day. I am Also give my bike to Morani moters Jaipur but they not able to set the average of bike. I was complaint about average many time.

I forwarded my complaint to nakoda moters Chaksu and also on customer support tollfree number. i did not receive any solution regarding that and they misbehave with me.

I want replacement of this bike as there are many problems seen and listen about this ismart bike. From start of purchasing the bike i got frouds from showroom and hero company.

I request you to kindly see the case and solve it asap. I am very very disappointed from hero service.
I cannot suggest anyone to purchase the Hero bike. I also required a new bike but I can't purchase from hero. Honda services was good from you. If I complaint once they give me reasons properly on time.
Such a very disappointed from Hero.
Once again I provide you tha list of problems
1.Average is 30 Km/per letter.
2.Engine oil is go down when I give bike for service.
3.chain set is sounding regularly.i go many time to tight Tha chain set but still not properly repaired.
4.sound in engine.
5.low quality of tayers.
6. Not properly start.
7.speed meter is not working many of times.

I am very disappointed ant not giving you Thanks

Subhash Jain
Kaliram soner

Feb 8, 2017

Hero motor complent service releted

Hero motore service with not satisfied worker who is a cusoval vihevar srivce super wiser your feed beck Please your response with emidetli is a today with hir manegar with complent
Kaliram soner

Feb 8, 2017

Complete with service releted

Complent with service related im not satisfied with hero motore corp
Tushar barke

Feb 7, 2017

Passion x pro

Passion x pro clutch deler ke pass gaya lekin unone bataya gaya hai ki clutch plate warranty me nahi aati hai
Hai batao ki hero moto corp 5 year warranty konsi part ki deti hai
Jo problem aaya deler ke pass gaya to batate hai ki a warranty me nahi aata hai
Vinay Kumar

Feb 3, 2017

right side shoker oil leakege

dear sir my bike reg no uk06ag9880 right side shoker oil seel rong fitmant.my no 7351840570
jainu

Jan 26, 2017

hero bike purchase

Mujhe ek hero splendore + bike leni hair lekin me hero showroom station road gohed par jata hu par bahan par mujhe hero splendor+ bike nahi mil parahi mai station road par rehta hu mujhe bike lene or service me suvidha hogi please mujhe batayen ki mai hero bike kahan se buy karu

Raj
sumit vema

Jan 24, 2017

FOR HERO BIKE SERVICE

I WAS PURCHASE MY HERO I SMART BIKE IN AUGUST MONTH FORM MY NEAREST DEALER OLD VADAJ, AHMEDABAD. AND I GIVEN 3 TIME BIKE TO MY DEALER FOR SERVICE WITHIN SERVICE PERIOD. BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED FOR THAT DEALER SERVICE. BECAUSE I TALK TO HIM IN FIRST SERVICE PLEASE REPAIR TEPET. BUT THEY HAVE NOT REPAIR MY BIKE . AFTER MONTH I GIVEN HIM FOR A SECOND TIME BIKE FOR SERVICE AND TALK TO HIM THAT PLEASE REPAIR MY SIDE LIGHT AND CHECK IT. BUT FURTHER THEY WAS NOT REPAIR PROPERLY. AFTER MONTH I GIVEN TO MY BIKE FOR THIRD SERVICE AND FURTHER TALK TO HIM REQUEST HIM PLEASE REPAIR MY BIKE PLEASE BUT NOT A REPAIR MY BIKE. I AM NOT SATISFIED FOR HIM WORK AND SERVICE. I AM NOT 2 SECOND PURCHASE BIKE FOR THIS DEALER BECAUSE HIS IS NOT GIVE A BETTER SERVICE... THEY DEALER NAME SAHIL SHAH, SERVICE MANAGER. RASHIKBHAI.
keeratansh

Jan 23, 2017

Clutch plate problem in Glamour FI

I purchased new hero glamour FI bike during Dipawale. Now i am facing a major problem in clutch plate, when i give accelerator its not running in proper speed. its a major problem within 3 month. my mob. 9045041702. pls help me to resolve it.
HR26 CX 5695

Jan 23, 2017

Front shocker leakage

I have a hero splender + bike purchased on 31/07/2016 .It run 6450 km and giving problem of front shocker leakage.I complain to showroom they say that it is not under warranty and charged Rs150.00 for repair. Please conform this is right and the parts are not under warranty.

Reg. no. HR26 CX 5695
Babu lal malviya

Jan 17, 2017

Hero ignitor bike veri high vibration and ingene hed prblm.. Its not solution in shorum and servecenter

My bike hero ignitor.. And bike purches time to hedge and ingene problm. And veri high vibration. Its not parmanent solution my bike shorum.and servescenter.so pls.i request you give me ans.and solution
DEEPAK1492

Jan 14, 2017

Lots of time spent in delivery

I'm going to hero showroom and select 2 bikes there and select also registration no.
After that confirm rates and payment confirm by hmcl offer and remaining amount by cheque.
After all of this formalities i said to account/cashier pls complete our bill of 2 bikes.
But not complete invoice till 45 minutes to 1 hour

So i not purchase my bikes from hero......

Please correct their system
AKHTAR VARANASI

OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG

OIL ON PLUG
MY NAME IS AKHTAR ALI AND PHONE NO (9918126220). I PURCHASE HERO SPLENDOR PRO IN JANUARY 2014. AFTER RUNNING 3000 KM I FACING THE PROBLEM OF OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG AND PLUG SHORT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I VISITED THE SERVICE CENTER V.S. AUTO SERVICE CENTER, TAGORE TOWN, VARANASI MANY TIME BUT THE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED TILL DATE. THE SERVICE CENTER MAN SAYS THAT THE OIL SEAL OF THE HEAD OF ENGINE WOULD BE CHANGE. THIS IS THE MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THE OPENING OF ENGINE WITHING 3 YEAR AND RUNNING ONLY 9000 KM TO TILL DATE IS NOT RIGHT. SO I WANT SAY THAT PLEASE REPLACE MY BIKE HERO SPLENDOR PRO.
AKHTAR ALI VARANASI

OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG

MY NAME IS AKHTAR ALI AND PHONE NO (9918126220). I PURCHASE HERO SPLENDOR PRO IN JANUARY 2014. AFTER RUNNING 3000 KM I FACING THE PROBLEM OF OIL (MOBIL) ON PLUG AND PLUG SHORT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I VISITED THE SERVICE CENTER MANY TIME BUT THE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED TILL DATE. THE SERVICE CENTER MAN SAYS THAT THE OIL SEAL OF THE HEAD OF ENGINE WOULD BE CHANGE. THIS IS THE MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THE OPENING OF ENGINE WITHING 3 YEAR AND RUNNING ONLY 9000 KM TO TILL DATE IS NOT RIGHT. SO I WANT SAY THAT PLEASE REPLACE MY BIKE HERO SPLENDOR PRO.
AKHTAR ALI VARANASI

OIL ON PLUG

diwakar194

Jan 11, 2017

service related

DEAR SIR
SEC -4 BOKARO ME JO POWER MOTER HAI O BICK POLISH K NAAM PAR 100 RUPIYA LOOT LIYA
MAI NE STAFF SE PUCHA KI POLISH KA KYA CHARG HAI TO USNE NAHI BATAYA OR USKA ORIGENAL BILL V NAHI DIYA
simha.kusu4

Jan 9, 2017

worst service

I have pathetic experience with bhanu automotives in Hyderabad,
Few days back I have visited the above workshop for service, then they people took the all complaints related to the vehicle.
They are not done the work, which is received by me.
I have paid 3000+ rupees for service, they have to provide the good service.
Even they don't informed, either vehicle was ready or not.
They are not ready to pick my call also. Whenever I went to work and ask them for delivery, there service manager also not responding and reckless answer also. Finally I was delivered the vehicle without satisfaction.

The details are mentioning below,

Vehicle number : AP37CG4819
Owner name : sai durga rao s
Date of visited : 02 jan 2017.

Kindly check and revert back.

Thanks and regards,

Simhadri
binit ghosh

Jan 6, 2017

servicing worst

bike thik se wash karna bhi nhi aaata h kaisa employee rakhte ho aap log
bahar me jo serviceing karate hain wo thik hai 100 rs lete hain sab kuch thiik karte hain washing bhi kar dete hain vry nicely
but hero k servicing centre me jane ka kya fayda hota h
servicing me jane se milage increase hota hai par kaise wo ingine ko dekhte bhi nhi diesel change karne se hi hoga kya ?
call aaye mujhe sevicing karo lo nmber laga deti hoon for nmbr nhi lagana padega
servicing me gya to hour se bhi maximum tym lga diya aur washing bhi nhi kiya polishing bhi nhi kiya
servicing me kya pura din koi dega componey ko sirf washing and dusting k liye?
i m not happy with my first servicing

9122142007
binit ghosh

Jan 6, 2017

not satisfy with the srevice

i recommended by your side to have a bike servicing. your representative call me on 4th of january and told me that wour servicing may take hour but i took more than 4 hour at MIhir Showroom in Aliganj
and the quaity of servicing is too worse not comletely wash no t carefully cheched the problem
they cannot resolve my problem at my first servicing
i m vry angry
if my mind feel stress then i will took sm strong step against service centre
i have listened by many people that service centre is not works properly
i need to prevent my problem by you
ashfaquealam16

Jan 3, 2017

Engine Tuning issue in Hero Pleasure

After repeated visit at your authorised service centre for the same problem it is not solved yet.
Never expected such service from Hero.
Kindly help to resove the issue as soon as possible.

Asfak Alam
WB01AJ2450
senthilprabhu.M

Dec 28, 2016

Good life reward points

Dear sir/madam,

I got my good life card and integrated with my bike chaises number, I completed first service, reward points not yet added in the good life card. Tried calling toll free number, but no response. Hero app is also not working properly " I am receiving server not respond error" Please check through that.

M.SEnthilprabhu
gaurav_tbg

Dec 27, 2016

Authorised service dealer response reg.

I went today (27.12.16) to divine auto source Pvt ltd for second free service of my maestro edge. At the time of billing, he forcefully took forth free service coupon instead of second. When I resisted, he starts talking in a very bad manner and also warned me not to do billing today if I will say anything. Though I was late for second service as per service booklet record, but even as per company rules, he can ask for third service coupon and not for forth one. This kind of response from a hero authorised service centre is never expected.

Please take strict action against this dealer and also arrange to return one free service coupon as he had wasted my one free service coupon.

Vehicle no.DL1SZ5884
Avinash 0399

Dec 26, 2016

service

I sibmit my bike to service centre for accident al comp. He told me to return with in 2 daya but he return me after 8 day.no one listen the problem. One yoak change time is about 3 or 4 hr.time.no one have any responsibility. Please take needfull.

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...