Hero Moto Corp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

abhijithmc

Nov 2, 2016

replace rockerarm & camshaft

hello sir i bought a new hero xtreme sports in last year october .. my vehicle reg no KL01BV2465 on delivery date 05/10/2015

.sir my complain is whenever my bike giving service @ diya hero for normal service as that time without my own permission replace rocker arm & camshaft .

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the bike : diya hyundai

1. without permission replace rocker-arm & camshaft
2.they will not give warranty camshaft & clutch switch .

Please take this as important and take a necessary action

Thanks and regards,
chithra
Shivam Kaushal

Oct 29, 2016

defective product

purchased a hero duet scooter on april 13th 2016.
and to this this day the product of hero corporation is proving to be a very big liability.
this scooter doesnt move well without maximum vibration that can come from a scooter.
its body parts are making sound like metal jagging together.
plus additional problem in regard for diwali , the fuse keeps goin on again and again.
i have got the fuse repaired by the agency people three times now in two day.
have to drag the piece of junk when it stopped dead on the track.
and all this is goin on in the warrenty period.
if this unit is not changed asap this product will be evaluated by consumer court and i wont need an answer from you people anymore.
but many of your customers will be hesitating to buys your product for a long time as i will advice my close fellows against your faulty product and make people aware of you bad quality products on social media to.
and on your pages too.
bad publicity now a days is bad publicity.

regards your used to be loyal customer.
atozshyam

Oct 26, 2016

TRC or Number Plate

I have purchased a Hero bike (HF Deluxe) on dated 12-Oct-2016 from Sub Branch of Swift Motors, Makrana, Dist- Nagour Rajasthan, The Dealer did not have the TRC or Number plate of My Bike. so my bike is not running in city area. this is not a legal work by the dealer when i told to the dealer, he said the document running time in more then 30 days. but i know that when number plate is not issued by RTO department till then TRC is approved by the department. but dealer is not hearing of this matter and the dealer similarly issued all the bike of hero motocrop this is not a valid rule.
so kindly arranged my TRC no. when number plate is issued by the department

Shyam sunder Sharma
Mobile No.-09799739813
ujjwal1978

Oct 24, 2016

manufacturing defact

i am anil bhargava i purchase new hero duet on 12 /10/2016 from sehgal hero moto corp ltd.faridabad haryana (121007) phone 0129 -2225141 ,09212440896 from first day their is voice come out from my vehicles gear box i told it to sehgal motors workshop mamnager .he told me we have open the gear box of your vehicle but i donot want to open it .this is manufacturing defact vehicles problem pl. replace my vehicle
thanks you
anil bhargava 09911924888
chassis number -MBLJE16ESGGJ10555
ENGINE NUMBER- JF33AAGGJ13684
GANESH VEERA

Oct 22, 2016

INCOMPLETE SERVICE NO PROPER RESPONSE

JAYALAKSHMI MOTORS Brindavan Colony, Tolichowki.

My name is VEERA GANESH NO 8801660765 13-10-2016 I gave the Spender Pro Bike service that day toll with them GEAR problem, but problem was still going as well as they Increased the CLUTCH problem again next day i went to show room no proper response 2n day no response 3r day asked strongly they were told GREAT part not available now when we go to other show room than we will bring it but not mentioning the time and date we don't know when we bring that part we are so busy with work Still problem is going what should i do pleases tell me.
niraj@14

Oct 20, 2016

starting problm in glamour FI

sir mne glamour FI darbhanga purches kiya th. or uske 2 month bad hi strting m problm aa gya ....uske bad jb m use agency le gya to btry krb h ye bol k btry chng kr diya. fir one mnth bad wo btry bhi work nhi kiya ..abhi tk mne 3 btry lgwa chuka hu.but abhi tk prblm h.lst tme agency wlo k khne p mne 4000 agency m dekr uska magnet or charger chng krwaya. fir bhi nhi thik hua ......plz solve my prblm. otherwise m case kr dunga
sathish baby

Oct 16, 2016

servicing and external parts

I have bought hero splendour I smart 110cc at sun motors Thisaiyanvilai on 02.08.2016.the agency claim additional 2000 for fitting extra fitting like seat cover,tank cover etc..but engine guard is not fitting to my bike,I have somany time ask the agency to fit the engine guard ,that agency told to me there is no stock.please clear the problem
ADI MISHRA

Oct 15, 2016

maestro edge tyre vibrates and worts mileage

i have purchased maestro edge before 9 days ago...its working like i had purchased a 2nd hand bike..its tyre vibrates and mileage is worst...fix my problem or replace my scooty otherwise i will file a case
Nishant herenz

Oct 11, 2016

hero xtreme sports complaint

Hello,sir i bought a new hero xtreme sports in last year november ...sir my complain is that the byk engine was getting so much sound and the byk was very much vibrating before when i serviced my byk in vijaylaxmi automobile jharsuguda i told the fault but after servicing they told me....this problem was didnt solve by him and this is thefault of this byk...and they didnot solve the problem....so pls sir do something about this.....myself nishant herenz my no-7205744256
Sidd.mustafa@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2016

Not Receiving Claim Parts

Dear Sir/Mam,
I bought a new Hero Glamour (Grey) in March 2016 from Sunshine motors Amroha ,Kailsa Road Amroha 244221.
After 6 months in first week of september 2016 i got an accident where my full backside and backlight both has damaged badly then i claimed of my damaged parts on sunshine showroom on as per my insurance. After that i have contact on sunshine motors many times but they always said that we have not yet recieved your parts from company.
So i want to request you to please send immediately my damaged parts of Hero Glamour (grey).
Thanx n regards,
Mustafa Siddiqui
Amroha
Bahadurss

Oct 10, 2016

hero maestro edge

My scooty meter has stopped working after few months of my purchase .I had replaced it from company by paying for it which does not really belong to me.after some month that replaced new part again not working.I think maestro edge is very worse dcooty not good parts ,and body part also very poor
prashantsalve321

Oct 8, 2016

Regarding Engin Problem

I Purchased Hero I Smart on dt. June 2015, Company says the average is 102 kmpl but my bike average is less than 50 kmpl, the i complaint this issue to Tadeshwar Hero Showroom in Parbhani but there was no responce for this issue, then i call your toll free no your assisstant say the when engineer come to Parbhani i will call you but engineer came but your office not informed me. i am not like your service.
My Name : Prashant Maroti Salve
Mob, No 9730769901
Address : At Post Devnandra Tq Pathri Dist Parbhani
Bike Purchase on : Tadeshwar Motors Parbhani (Sub Dealer Siddhi Motors Pathri)
Email ID : prashantsalve321@gmail.com
Raghavendra S Gothe

Oct 7, 2016

Servicing

I would like to bring into your kind notice that I serviced Karizma R 2014 model from Laxmi Automobiles 13/14, Vishal Nagar, Opp Bharti Vidhyapeeth, Jule Solapur, Solapur 413005, MAH, INDIA.

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the Vehicle
1. Main complaint of the vehicle was related to the starter which was not rectified.
2. Some spare parts were replaced without informing the customer.
3. When highlighted these problems to the head of the Workshop Mr Patil over the phone, he escaped from the scene saying that he is out of station.
4. Behaviour of the employs towards the customer is very rude.

I would request you to kindly look into this matter, a you are aware that good word of mouth for the product and good services rendered increases the sales.

Your prompt action will generate a satisfactory note to the bereaved customer.
sanjay_prasad

Oct 6, 2016

Complain of Activa Scooter

I would like to bring into your kind notice that I have purchase One Activa Scooter from Moonka Honda., Jamshedpur.

My Scooter Number is :JHA05BH - 3585
Address of the Service Centre is as follows :
M/s MOONKA HONDA
PANNA TOWER
STATION ROAD
JUGSALAI.
JAMSHEDPUR
JHARKHAND

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the Scooter. At Moonka Honda.

a) Whenever I send the scooter for servicing. The Service personal do note the complains and neither they rectify it. In fact they just see the scooter from a general angle, wash it and hand it to the customer. The Technical defects are not rectified. This has taken place 4 times.
b) A complain was given to me that the front wheel was not working properly. No action has been taken by them and they just delivered to me by saying it a manufacturing defect.
c) The Engine of the Scooter is giving a peculiar problem. Whenever the scooter starts it accelerates but does not proceed at a very high speed. In fact some brake sort of object is starting the normal speed. This problem has been notified to them but no action has been taken to rectify it.

These complain have registered in the Service Centre but no action has been taken by them.

Your prompt action will generate a satisfactory note to the bereaved customer.

Regards.

Sanjay Prasad
sanjay_prasad@ushamartin.co.in
jatinderkaur826

Oct 4, 2016

Engine Problem, Breaks Problems, Meter Problem

I Had Purchased Meastro Edge As on 12/09/2016. At Starting Point its Engine and Petrol Meter are not Working Properly.From 04/10/2016 its Breaks are not Working Properly. I just Drive it upto 400 Km I Had Face Lots of Problems From it.Your Product(Meastro edge) really so disappointed me.You Should Have to make quality Products I want quick action on it .if you are not improving your quailty how will you improve your custmer's satisfaction and on what basis you are saying that your customers are satisfied with this cheap product. i want an immediate action.My Mail id is jatinderkaur826@gmail.com
jatinderkaur826

Oct 4, 2016

Problem in Engine, Breaks, Petrol Meter

anand parulekar

Oct 2, 2016

i-smart light

I have purchased splender ismart 110 yesterday.. I am very upset after purchasing it
Everyone on road says that the head light is on. what the use of light during daylight.it will kill the battery life.
Plz help or
Or I will say everyone not to buy hero bikes.
dhirajg719@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016

BIKE SHOCKER LEAK AT THE TIME OF SERVICE AND SERVICE MAN USING BAD LANGUAGE

PURCHASING A NEW BIKE HERO SPLENDOR BEFORE 1 MONTH SUDDENLY THE SHOCKER IS LEAK AFTER THE SERVICE AND SAME DAY I AM REACH AT SHOWROOM OF HERO BATHINDA SHOWROOM RAUNAK MOTORS AND I AM SAYING ABOUT MY PROBLEM THE SERVICE MAN SAYS THAT THIS WORK NOT IN UNDER GURANTTE IF U WANT TO CHANGE THE SHOCKER OF OF YOUR BIKE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAID A AMOUNT FOR THIS I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES AND STAFF OF THE SHOWROOM PLEASE GIVE ME A REALY AGAINT THIS COMPLAINT .THANK YOU
MY NAME IS DHEERAJ GARG
MY CONTACT NO IS 9780937878
pleasure hero

Sep 28, 2016

SERVICE IN RAO & KHAN HERO SHOWROOM

I have hero pleasure scooter. I availed first 5 free services in RAO & KHAN hero showroom in Hosur from where I purchased my scooter. Now for the sixth and final service, the service activity which the service providers had done was very shabby and incomplete. Scooter was not water washed and dirty. Also they had procured Rs. 80 from me, for brake adjustment. We are coming for scooter service at designated showrooms but the service provided is very poor. Also the response from the manager in the particular showroom was very bad.
mahendra kv

Sep 25, 2016

No proper response from the Service centre kolar ,karnataka

I am using my hero passion pro from last six years , whenever I went to service centre they are always use to tell as we have so many bikes to service so come tomorrow .I went three days continuously but they are repeating the same . The service centre in the district headquarters can't they serve good for the customers
Please take this as important and take a necessary action

Thanks and regards,
Mahendra
prabhatroy

Sep 25, 2016

Defect in Bike Handale

This is to inform you that, I had purchased the bike HF DELUX on 20th July 2016 from Balaji Motor, Thakurpukur, Joka, I have done 1st service on 25.09.2016 at Balaji Motors Joka Industrial Palza, PS.- Thakurpukur, PO. -Joka, Kolkata-700104. I have got the poorest of the the services form your service Center and all the staff also not helpful. The Service Supervisor not done work properly . I am inform to him for Bike handle is not ok, need to adjust, and this is the worst experience i am not getting any feedback against Handle, after the complete of service not job done for the same problem, and still the problem persists. I am asking to him for this problem, and he asking money for that job, I am sorry to say nobody help for this matter. Requesting you to please check my bike handle because it is manufacturing defect and need to change. Please let me know about service and warranty for 5 years.your salesman selling defective bike to customer and our not any experience about bike parts. and it will be effected your brand image for unhappy customer.-Prabhat Roy 9830069872(prabhat.roy74@ymail.com) Show less
Rao rakesh

Sep 23, 2016

Replace bike hf deluxe

Maine Hf deluxe bike June 2016 me li the.jisme bahut jayada problem aa rahi hai..engine problem .wheel problem.wireing problem.oil meter problem.pickup ..break..any .dealer not respose my problem.
Please help me my problem
ashish210887

Sep 23, 2016

sphere parts not available

I have ignitor bike.its left side panel black color has damaged from last 7 month. I have also contact many service centre but there not any where its available ,i have also orderd for same in service centre but there not any solution.

Ashish
shiva143

Sep 22, 2016

to stop launching foolish models

Asp ki company ka me baht bada fan tha lekin pichale kuch saalo me apane jo b bikes launch ki wo bahot hi ordinary thi ......and you are still launching. Some poor bikes which will be definitely avoid....so that's why your now bottom from top..for ex... that foolish new karizma ,new xtreme,New splendour,your upcoming carbon copy of Honda dio, ....please stop this....desh ki dhadkan kehlate ho ....agar Aise hi chala raha to ek hero motor corp company tha ..aisa Kehna hoga ...requests to you launch something that attracts people......we want old famous hero Honda ......
nabendu datta

Sep 21, 2016

Spears not available of mastro white and red

My mastro weicales accident with tata sumo and very much damaged I go to auto India but there is no parts available, then go toRaja Motors there also same.

my mastro need insure claim as early as possible

thanking you
Nabebendu

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...