Hero Moto Corp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

karthickramamurthy

Nov 14, 2016

Replacement of Vehicle

Petrol leakage and Starting trouble.. For Futher Detials Pls call +91-90928-02731
nandubhanwar

Nov 14, 2016

volume probm

new bike very hi volume in tepit. 1st serves ready but makenik not responce
shrinivas45

Nov 10, 2016

Engine switching-off

Dear SirMadam
This is shrinivas eswaramoorthy. I have a karizma zmr. I have been having problem from past 6 months with my bike , the problem is when the bike is in running condition it gets swtiched off . The bike doesnot start after that for atleast an hour , i am really feeling tough everyday. kindly help me to resolve the issue . Thank you phone number 8197405140
rajatchoudhary

Nov 9, 2016

missing problem mestro

Missing problem mestro singla angencies M.B road pulprahlad pur
shivam9711

Nov 9, 2016

engine proplem

I have splender pro its engine parts not working properly its gear box was damaged iwant to replace my engine
varun_arora1985

Nov 6, 2016

REPLACEMENT OF VEHICLE

My name is Varun Arora n I have bought Splendor I 10 smart 110 cc on 17th of July since the time I have purchased this bike. This Bike have many complaints in new bike as this was launched in July. I have raised many issues n till the time I am facing those issues even after rectifying those issues by an engineer again n again. One of the senior guy( I would not disclose his name) he said this is the newly launched bike n till the time u will not let us about this bike we wouldn't be rectify those issues in coming those bikes. So I would like to request you to please replace my vehicle n I will be pay the extra amount whatever would be the difference for new another bike of Hero. My no is 9311959149.
subhash5353

Nov 4, 2016

complaint regarding engine no JF32AAEGB10764

I have submitted my Maestro scooter in Hari om center Hamirpur almost one month before till now I have not received this due to lack of spares. I am very surprised to see that such a Branded company provide pathetic and d grade service ‚Äéthat one - one month bikes left in your service center due to lack of knowledgeable technicians . Please let me know the status of my scooter engine no. JF32AAEGB10764.i have many time contacted customer care but from there also no responses and no date provided to me whether my problem will be fixed.i am very much frustrated with this vehicle again and again same issue arises time and again ..such a pathetic product and service are more worst than product .

i think we have purchase this scooter for your service centre as a part of decoration .

if possible than provide me solution of my problem. i am helpless noone is helping

Subhash Chand
abhijithmc

Nov 2, 2016

replace rockerarm & camshaft

hello sir i bought a new hero xtreme sports in last year october .. my vehicle reg no KL01BV2465 on delivery date 05/10/2015

.sir my complain is whenever my bike giving service @ diya hero for normal service as that time without my own permission replace rocker arm & camshaft .

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the bike : diya hyundai

1. without permission replace rocker-arm & camshaft
2.they will not give warranty camshaft & clutch switch .

Please take this as important and take a necessary action

Thanks and regards,
chithra
Shivam Kaushal

Oct 29, 2016

defective product

purchased a hero duet scooter on april 13th 2016.
and to this this day the product of hero corporation is proving to be a very big liability.
this scooter doesnt move well without maximum vibration that can come from a scooter.
its body parts are making sound like metal jagging together.
plus additional problem in regard for diwali , the fuse keeps goin on again and again.
i have got the fuse repaired by the agency people three times now in two day.
have to drag the piece of junk when it stopped dead on the track.
and all this is goin on in the warrenty period.
if this unit is not changed asap this product will be evaluated by consumer court and i wont need an answer from you people anymore.
but many of your customers will be hesitating to buys your product for a long time as i will advice my close fellows against your faulty product and make people aware of you bad quality products on social media to.
and on your pages too.
bad publicity now a days is bad publicity.

regards your used to be loyal customer.
atozshyam

Oct 26, 2016

TRC or Number Plate

I have purchased a Hero bike (HF Deluxe) on dated 12-Oct-2016 from Sub Branch of Swift Motors, Makrana, Dist- Nagour Rajasthan, The Dealer did not have the TRC or Number plate of My Bike. so my bike is not running in city area. this is not a legal work by the dealer when i told to the dealer, he said the document running time in more then 30 days. but i know that when number plate is not issued by RTO department till then TRC is approved by the department. but dealer is not hearing of this matter and the dealer similarly issued all the bike of hero motocrop this is not a valid rule.
so kindly arranged my TRC no. when number plate is issued by the department

Shyam sunder Sharma
Mobile No.-09799739813
ujjwal1978

Oct 24, 2016

manufacturing defact

i am anil bhargava i purchase new hero duet on 12 /10/2016 from sehgal hero moto corp ltd.faridabad haryana (121007) phone 0129 -2225141 ,09212440896 from first day their is voice come out from my vehicles gear box i told it to sehgal motors workshop mamnager .he told me we have open the gear box of your vehicle but i donot want to open it .this is manufacturing defact vehicles problem pl. replace my vehicle
thanks you
anil bhargava 09911924888
chassis number -MBLJE16ESGGJ10555
ENGINE NUMBER- JF33AAGGJ13684
GANESH VEERA

Oct 22, 2016

INCOMPLETE SERVICE NO PROPER RESPONSE

JAYALAKSHMI MOTORS Brindavan Colony, Tolichowki.

My name is VEERA GANESH NO 8801660765 13-10-2016 I gave the Spender Pro Bike service that day toll with them GEAR problem, but problem was still going as well as they Increased the CLUTCH problem again next day i went to show room no proper response 2n day no response 3r day asked strongly they were told GREAT part not available now when we go to other show room than we will bring it but not mentioning the time and date we don't know when we bring that part we are so busy with work Still problem is going what should i do pleases tell me.

Oct 20, 2016

starting problm in glamour FI

sir mne glamour FI darbhanga purches kiya th. or uske 2 month bad hi strting m problm aa gya ....uske bad jb m use agency le gya to btry krb h ye bol k btry chng kr diya. fir one mnth bad wo btry bhi work nhi kiya ..abhi tk mne 3 btry lgwa chuka hu.but abhi tk prblm h.lst tme agency wlo k khne p mne 4000 agency m dekr uska magnet or charger chng krwaya. fir bhi nhi thik hua ......plz solve my prblm. otherwise m case kr dunga
sathish baby

Oct 16, 2016

servicing and external parts

I have bought hero splendour I smart 110cc at sun motors Thisaiyanvilai on 02.08.2016.the agency claim additional 2000 for fitting extra fitting like seat cover,tank cover etc..but engine guard is not fitting to my bike,I have somany time ask the agency to fit the engine guard ,that agency told to me there is no stock.please clear the problem
ADI MISHRA

Oct 15, 2016

maestro edge tyre vibrates and worts mileage

i have purchased maestro edge before 9 days ago...its working like i had purchased a 2nd hand bike..its tyre vibrates and mileage is worst...fix my problem or replace my scooty otherwise i will file a case
Nishant herenz

Oct 11, 2016

hero xtreme sports complaint

Hello,sir i bought a new hero xtreme sports in last year november ...sir my complain is that the byk engine was getting so much sound and the byk was very much vibrating before when i serviced my byk in vijaylaxmi automobile jharsuguda i told the fault but after servicing they told me....this problem was didnt solve by him and this is thefault of this byk...and they didnot solve the problem....so pls sir do something about this.....myself nishant herenz my no-7205744256

Oct 10, 2016

Not Receiving Claim Parts

Dear Sir/Mam,
I bought a new Hero Glamour (Grey) in March 2016 from Sunshine motors Amroha ,Kailsa Road Amroha 244221.
After 6 months in first week of september 2016 i got an accident where my full backside and backlight both has damaged badly then i claimed of my damaged parts on sunshine showroom on as per my insurance. After that i have contact on sunshine motors many times but they always said that we have not yet recieved your parts from company.
So i want to request you to please send immediately my damaged parts of Hero Glamour (grey).
Thanx n regards,
Mustafa Siddiqui
Amroha
Bahadurss

Oct 10, 2016

hero maestro edge

My scooty meter has stopped working after few months of my purchase .I had replaced it from company by paying for it which does not really belong to me.after some month that replaced new part again not working.I think maestro edge is very worse dcooty not good parts ,and body part also very poor
prashantsalve321

Oct 8, 2016

Regarding Engin Problem

I Purchased Hero I Smart on dt. June 2015, Company says the average is 102 kmpl but my bike average is less than 50 kmpl, the i complaint this issue to Tadeshwar Hero Showroom in Parbhani but there was no responce for this issue, then i call your toll free no your assisstant say the when engineer come to Parbhani i will call you but engineer came but your office not informed me. i am not like your service.
My Name : Prashant Maroti Salve
Mob, No 9730769901
Address : At Post Devnandra Tq Pathri Dist Parbhani
Bike Purchase on : Tadeshwar Motors Parbhani (Sub Dealer Siddhi Motors Pathri)
Email ID : [email protected]
Raghavendra S Gothe

Oct 7, 2016

Servicing

I would like to bring into your kind notice that I serviced Karizma R 2014 model from Laxmi Automobiles 13/14, Vishal Nagar, Opp Bharti Vidhyapeeth, Jule Solapur, Solapur 413005, MAH, INDIA.

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the Vehicle
1. Main complaint of the vehicle was related to the starter which was not rectified.
2. Some spare parts were replaced without informing the customer.
3. When highlighted these problems to the head of the Workshop Mr Patil over the phone, he escaped from the scene saying that he is out of station.
4. Behaviour of the employs towards the customer is very rude.

I would request you to kindly look into this matter, a you are aware that good word of mouth for the product and good services rendered increases the sales.

Your prompt action will generate a satisfactory note to the bereaved customer.
sanjay_prasad

Oct 6, 2016

Complain of Activa Scooter

I would like to bring into your kind notice that I have purchase One Activa Scooter from Moonka Honda., Jamshedpur.

My Scooter Number is :JHA05BH - 3585
Address of the Service Centre is as follows :
M/s MOONKA HONDA
PANNA TOWER
STATION ROAD
JUGSALAI.
JAMSHEDPUR
JHARKHAND

I need to highlight the following complains I have witnessed while servicing the Scooter. At Moonka Honda.

a) Whenever I send the scooter for servicing. The Service personal do note the complains and neither they rectify it. In fact they just see the scooter from a general angle, wash it and hand it to the customer. The Technical defects are not rectified. This has taken place 4 times.
b) A complain was given to me that the front wheel was not working properly. No action has been taken by them and they just delivered to me by saying it a manufacturing defect.
c) The Engine of the Scooter is giving a peculiar problem. Whenever the scooter starts it accelerates but does not proceed at a very high speed. In fact some brake sort of object is starting the normal speed. This problem has been notified to them but no action has been taken to rectify it.

These complain have registered in the Service Centre but no action has been taken by them.

Your prompt action will generate a satisfactory note to the bereaved customer.

Regards.

Sanjay Prasad
jatinderkaur826

Oct 4, 2016

Engine Problem, Breaks Problems, Meter Problem

I Had Purchased Meastro Edge As on 12/09/2016. At Starting Point its Engine and Petrol Meter are not Working Properly.From 04/10/2016 its Breaks are not Working Properly. I just Drive it upto 400 Km I Had Face Lots of Problems From it.Your Product(Meastro edge) really so disappointed me.You Should Have to make quality Products I want quick action on it .if you are not improving your quailty how will you improve your custmer's satisfaction and on what basis you are saying that your customers are satisfied with this cheap product. i want an immediate action.My Mail id is [email protected]
jatinderkaur826

Oct 4, 2016

Problem in Engine, Breaks, Petrol Meter

anand parulekar

Oct 2, 2016

i-smart light

I have purchased splender ismart 110 yesterday.. I am very upset after purchasing it
Everyone on road says that the head light is on. what the use of light during daylight.it will kill the battery life.
Plz help or
Or I will say everyone not to buy hero bikes.

Oct 2, 2016

BIKE SHOCKER LEAK AT THE TIME OF SERVICE AND SERVICE MAN USING BAD LANGUAGE

PURCHASING A NEW BIKE HERO SPLENDOR BEFORE 1 MONTH SUDDENLY THE SHOCKER IS LEAK AFTER THE SERVICE AND SAME DAY I AM REACH AT SHOWROOM OF HERO BATHINDA SHOWROOM RAUNAK MOTORS AND I AM SAYING ABOUT MY PROBLEM THE SERVICE MAN SAYS THAT THIS WORK NOT IN UNDER GURANTTE IF U WANT TO CHANGE THE SHOCKER OF OF YOUR BIKE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAID A AMOUNT FOR THIS I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES AND STAFF OF THE SHOWROOM PLEASE GIVE ME A REALY AGAINT THIS COMPLAINT .THANK YOU
MY NAME IS DHEERAJ GARG
MY CONTACT NO IS 9780937878

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...