Hero Moto Corp

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hero Moto Corp

jatindudhat

Sep 21, 2016

defect in new splender + bike

I am from Ahmedabad I have Purchesing new bike Splender + .

cheeses number is MBLHA10CGGHH67457
My Name is Jatin R. Dudhat. i am not satisfied in splender + bike because i am purchesing bike at 13/09/2016.
tomorrow i have complain in karnavati bikes bapunagar but my problem is not solve. he call me today (19/09/2016) at 10:00am .
so i am go at karnavati bikes bapunagar At sharp 10:00am and meet mr. kiritbhai manager karnavati bike. he cheak the bike and he say yes thear is a problem in this bike so you come 4:00pm i am solve your problem. i sa ok but befor you chenge the both tyers but problem is not solve mr. kiritbhai say you come and meeet me first time so i am solve your problem today till 4:00pm . but problem is not solve .

i am purchasing splender + 13/09/2016 that date to tomorrow my problem is not solve i have daliy take a live at my job and go to your hero showroom par day my 1000 rs cut in my job so pls. solve my problem as soon as possible. oher Wise you give me replace a new bike or give me a return my mony.

pls retun to my mony. i dont want hero bike

if you dont give me my mony . i will go to grahak suraksh form.(Consumer form).

Jatin R. Dudhat
Ahmedabad
mukesh kr sharma

Sep 20, 2016

regarding your site

Helo
sbhi members ko suchit kiya jata hai ki yha koi complain n kre
kyuki yha cyber crime kai kuch bnde hai ye sbhi yha sai complain sai aapki information lete hai fir aapko call kregai or aapko es type sai khegai ki vo compainy sai bol rhe hai or aapkai hi dvara aapkai account sai paisai transfer krva legai
mai yha kuch bndo kai cont number likh rha hu
jahangirsardar

Sep 17, 2016

ENGINE COVER CRACKED

I, buying a HERO XTREAM SPORTS (MAKE & MODEL HERO MOTOCORP XTREAM SPORTS HEXTCDDSCCR, ENGINE NO. KC12EFGGA00081 CHASSIS NO. MBLKC12ELGGA00045) two wheeler form DAS AUTO DISTRIBUTERS(DEALER CODE NO.:11091) on 26th January-2016.Before 2nd free service found ENGINE COVER was crack & discussed with DAS AUTO DISTRIBUTERS authorized Technician on 12th June 2016.Authorized person said that when coming our ENGINEER look the problem but I did not get any call from that side.
Please do the needful ASAP,Already 3 months over.

J. SARDAR
MB-09804199374
seema sardesai

Sep 15, 2016

Faulty bike

Got a new bike 4 days ago and the 2nd day the bike is not picking up the company says that there is dirt in the carberater. So they replaced the same but the bike is the same .what should I do with spending 63000 for a new bike and no service at all
sandeep jadhavsumit

Sep 15, 2016

avrage

sir mene Hero Passion Pro bike kharidi thi me 4 bar sarvicing kara chuka hu har bar mujhase 400-500rs le liye jate hai par meri ek problam aaj tak thik nahi ki me mere bike aaj tak 25 se 30 ka avrage de rahi hai... mene is ki sikayat ki lekin vo log yahi bolte hai ki sir ab thik ho jayega ab thik ho jayega par aaj tak thik nahi hua aap batlaye ab me kya karu pls mujhe meri samsya ka samadhan de
mujhe aap sha hi nahi purn vishwas hai ki aap meri samsya ka samadhan jald karoge
mere mobile no 9770705777,9713913232 hai jo bhi to mujhe batlaye
prem_sharma704

Sep 11, 2016

hero mestro parts

i was purchased mestro nov2015 from agra dealer,many times problem in self starting but it is not setisfied, two three times there is not working self and kick also and starting noise in self so pick up by foot take outherwise approch to consumer court,
gowtham Anant

Sep 10, 2016

Not Satisfied with the paid service .

My Bike No: TN 30 9205 Hero Maestro, was serviced in "B – 25, 2nd Avenue,
Anna Nagar, Chennai 600 102".on 07-09-2016 and i have charged 1000 Rs(general service no parts changed or fixed). Only few kilometers of ride after service my bike got stopped automatically in middle of the road unable to start again and it was heavily raining .next morning when i reached service center,service people not ready to check my bike since they were busy on getting new paid services bikes. i was really frustrated, they have simply said "come in the evening since we have to check once again", so i left and returned in the evening asked for status but they lethargically said since it was Saturday they have more bikes to service and it is possible to return on Monday and they have no definite time even.

What is my fault here, is this way you service people respond to a customer ??
1. My salary depends only on my bike.
2.Even i have paid services, you are not ready to say what caused the main problem? at least for courtesy you didn't checked.
3.My bike was at the same place were i have left in the morning. not even they have moved my bike.
4.They have entered new job sheet now and i have to pay more whatever you charge me.

Never ever i am gonna suggest Hero bikes or Hero service centers to my family or friends. This Diwali i will replace this bike to other brands. Total Disappointment.

Gowtham.P
MOSARRAT BANO

Sep 10, 2016

Servicing.

I am customer for ur last five year. i have purchase a new scooty before onlu three months, i have taken my first servicing even after that many parts of my scooty is not working very well. i said to worker for the best servicing but he replied all is ok. i am not fully satisfied from the facility of your hero co.
kindly request you to provied me a good facility of servicing and etc.

The detail are given below.
Vehicle no- JH10BA-8462
K.Kishor

Sep 9, 2016

Getting delay to receive my bike

I am Kaushal Kishor. I mate an accident on 18th august 2016 in Patna same day I gave my bike at asha hero Patnaand also I did all formalities or paper works on 19th August 2016, I purchased my bike form the same showroom when I was doing process the concern person talled me the bike will be repaired within 15 days. After 15 days I asked for the reply was, "when it will be done we will get you phone call but still I did not get any response.
My bike registration no. is BR01CM7282
engine No. JA06ELFGG02990
Frame No. MBLJA06APFGG02965
Policy No. 390102311662016995,
Please do the proper process.
Lathakrishna

Sep 9, 2016

Mileage problem

I have purchased hero duet. The problem is mileage it won't give even 25km/Ltrs . Two services were made with same mileage problem but nothing happened . Pls help me how to improve mileage.
dhirajranjan

Sep 8, 2016

cheated by om hero

dear sir
i have my 2 Wheeler KA51 L 1048. which has got accident. my insurence was running. there was a time to expired. but om hero ramchandra pur bihar sharif nalanda bihar -803101. om hero malik telling you will not get claim . first you have to renew your vechile. i told still time is there why should i have to renew. i dont have money. then he told then i will not take for claim. then i have renew my spender.
after that malik has told me pl deposit Rs. 1000 then parts will come. then i deposited same. after that he told after 1 month you come then you claim your insurance. i was not agree because its not ethical. he abused me and telling that,s the procedure. regarding deposit i do have photo copy of receipt. after 1 month he has taken complain which is accident has shown in different date.
more over light was good but he has replaced light and so many parts no need to replace but he has replaced. i asked let me bill details he is not ready to explain. and again he has abused me. at om hero there is no respect for customer behavior is very rude.its not tolerable.he has taken more money. again i will complain to icici lombard.

pl do the needful

dhiraj ranjan
mukesh kr sharma

Sep 7, 2016

MAESTRO EDGE

helo sir
i have purchsed MEASTRO EDGE on 12-7-16 after 4 days the mobil is leakage from engine
i go to egency they replace the ceal but no effect
they replace it 3 time
but no solved my problem
1 mobil is leakage
2 start problem (self start or kick start)
3 average problem (20Km/l)
RJ 18 SU 5286
praveen rathoor

Sep 6, 2016

complaint abour maestro edge

mene maestro edge september 2016 ko seema motor se purchase ki hai delivery ke 5 din baad hi uske engine me se avaaj aane lagi me service center check karane le gaya par 10 din baad phir se avaaj aane lagi phir service center me kaha ki 1st service ke baad esa nahi hoga mene 1st service bhi karai but problem same hi hai mene gaadi showroom par 5 time le kar gaya 1 mahine ke andar but sevice center team ko problem samajh nahi aa rahi mene delhi head office par bhi complaint note karai jiska complaint no.21480091622 hai mujhe waha se bhi koi reply nahi aaya ab showroom walo ne bhi jawab de diya ki problem hamari samajh me nahi aa raha hai mujhe pata nahi ab me kya kru new gaadi le kar mene koi ya hero moto ki gaadi le kar mene koi galati to nahi kar di hai

praveen rathor
ahmedabad gujrat
ph.9909007441
tarun9082

Sep 6, 2016

about splender ismart 110

I have purchased splender ismart 110 yesterday I am very upset after purchasing it
Everyone on road says that the head light is on
Plz help or
Or I will say everyone not to buy hero bikes.
Mahammadramzani

Sep 5, 2016

Price vadhare lidhel che

Dr sir mari bike splender plus na hero national shaw room ma mari jode bike na 56000 rs. Lidhel che te badal complant karu chu
Omkar123

Sep 3, 2016

Mileage

Myself Mangesh Kelkar owner of splendour i-smart I have taken my bike on 24 Feb and completed my 6000kms successfully and also done 3free servicing @authorised service centre and given a complaint of very low mileage at each time
Sir pls seriously look after my problem I am getting mileage of on 50km/lit which is very low I want valuable reply on my mail kelkaromkar.kelkar40@gmail is my mail is Pls reply ASAP
mukesh Singh bairwa

Sep 2, 2016

Rear LH side noise, horn not working, starting problem

Dear sir ,
This is mukesh Singh Bairwa
My motorcycle no. RJ14DZ3428 .
Me 6 free service Morani motors sitabari tonk road Jaipur me service krwai h . me starting se muju meri gadi me starting problem ka issue aa rha h or abi 2 month se muje rear LH side se sound aa rha h , horn b nhi bj rha h . dealer es gadi me muje koi support nhi kr rha h . mere pas phle me horo ki gadi ti es wjh se mene y gadi li h . muje es gadi me etni problem aa rhi h ki me as gadi ko nhi chla pa rha hu. Me jb b service krwane jata ta tb hr bar bolta ta ki meri gadi me starting problem h or rear LH side se sound aata h . muje yh bola jata h ki tik h . gadi me problem bdti ja rhi h . dealer ke employees ne muje ab bola h ki gadi ka chain set , battery change hogi on payment.
Sir me aap se request krta hu ki meri gadi ke chain set or battery under warranty replace ki jay mene gadi 15/04/2015 ko li h . 15 bar gadi workshop pr ja chuki h . problem wese kind wese h . kya horo ki gadiyu ki etne jldi hi chain set or battery khrab ho jati h .

Mukesh Singh Bairwa
Sanganer tonk road Jaipur
Mobile no. 08104511696/ 8696938941
subham kumar singh samanta

Sep 1, 2016

hero ignaitor is very race and eco sound

hello sir,i beg to state that my hero ignaitor dont work and very race and sound noise.
your deler not satisfied.plz kindly u cheak.
my name:-subham kumar singh samanta
cont no:-8093195816
Ajaychander

Aug 31, 2016

low mileage

MY NAME IS AJAYCHANDER AND I AM PURCHACING HERO GLAMOUR VEHICLE ON 09/02/2016 AND MY VEHICLE DONE ALREADY THREE SERVICES AND ALSO MY BIKE IS GIVING LOW MILEAGE

MY VEHICLE DETAILS
VEHICLE NO. TS08ER6056
kumud_01

Aug 28, 2016

MISS BEHAVE OF SERVICE CENTRE CHANDAN AUTO MOBILES PATNA

MAI DATE-14.08.2016 KO SUBAH GUARD KE ASS SERVICE BOOK JAMA KIYA. Booking 7.30 may suru hota to mai book kar mechanic say pucha kee faiyaz naam per kitne gari hai. Unohone kaha kee matha mat chatiye. Us mistri nay mujhe order kiya kee pair pakar mafi mangwa. Iski suchna zonal head or service head ko day diya kisi nay koi na call ya kisi madhyam say jaanana uachit nahi samjha kyoki aap sabhi log mile hue hai.
honey yadav

Aug 27, 2016

time par bike thik nahi hoti

Sir Maine 3 mahine pehle hero mystro edge scooter Liya tha. Uska accident ho gaya toh main usko Etawah main Mishra auto sales (hero) ke paas gaya aur thik Karne ko Diya. Mere ko agency walon ne bola ki vo use 15 din mai. Thik Kar denge lekin sir ji aaj 1 mahine se jyada ho gaya hai aur scooter thik nahi hua puchne par bol rahe hai ki parts company nahi Bhej Rahi. Sir aap please koi action le.
My contact number is 7417713390.
My vehicle no. Up75 x 2656.
ashok Diyora

Aug 19, 2016

hero byke

Mere yaha service me reply nahi deta he , warranty me bhi yr nahi aayega yenahi aayega bol rahe he aur iske passe oil nahi badlaoge to warranty cance ho jayegi esa bol rahe he service bekar he.
sudhir kumar2920

Aug 18, 2016

not service in hero bike

Mai Sudhir Kumar apke company Ka customer hu mai 16 august ko khaladi me MAHEEN HERO me apna bike serviceing karaya but mera bike Ka sir genuine parts change kiya gaya hai bike Ka jo problem that wo think nahi kiya gaya or hamarre puchne par unhone hame jhuth bata diya ki sab ho gaya hai .ye same problem mai 3 bar fase kar chuka hooo
Kartavya1

Aug 18, 2016

Regarding bad servicing and misbehaving

My name is kartavya Ranjan . Today I went to (Union motors 15 contractor area balichela Godwin area Sonari Jamshedpur) for servicing my bike cbz extreme sports. I inform you that there is very bad service provide me .one of the staff told me bus ho gaya service ab kuch nhi hoga. I inform the supervisor regarding bad servicing he told me JIS DIN DHOOP HOHA US DIN ACCHE SE KARWA LENA. and when I said I am going to complain about this then he told me DAILY BAHIT BOLTE HAI KAR DO. This types of action take your supervisor. Kindly sir please take action against him.
sanu94

Aug 15, 2016

Handle and Engine off

I m the beginning user of Splender "I Smart" Vehicle but said to sorrow,I m cursing that day when I purchase this high Technic most fuel efficient vehicle of HMC

continuously facing problem and not get permanent solution till date.

I m so thankful whom provided me contact detail of Technical /service head for said vehicle.

T&R

Sandeep Pathak
Swami Dayanand Marg,Wasliganj,
Mirzapur, UP 231001
Mobile-9919002510

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...