Hero Moto Corp

Nandlal 84

Jul 23, 2016

shocker leakage

Hi sir
for you information i bought new bike super splenader 125cc on 23-05-2016. after one month i found a problem in the bike one of shocker got leakage. please do the needful help for this issue. my contack detail in the below :
Nand Lal So Sh. gariv dass
village lehru P.O Ekhu tehsil baddi , distt. solan hp
Mobile no 9817294382
sanjay nawal

Jul 22, 2016

Spare parts is not available

My horn is not working and needs to change. but, unfortunately, spare parts at service station (chambal motors kota) are available. and asked that after 15 days horn will be available. without horn, it is very difficult to drive scooter. what i do?
sunil.service82

Jul 22, 2016

chain loosing and white smoke in engine

I have purchased a Hero Glamour with disk on 7/06/16 in the name of Punam Kumari Sinha, Danapur, Patna. Mob .- 9204492906 / 9135626489.
Vehicle No- BR-01CW/6475
Chassis No- MBLJA06ANGGE15746
Engine No- JA06EJGGE39797
Model- Hero Glamour

Actually after taking bike, we are suffering the problem of White smoke & continuously chain loose & also noise from wheel lock. The 1st service of bike has been completed on 28/06/16, during this service I have complained, the problem was shutout but after next day of service, we have faced the same problem. I am very annoyed due to this problems.
I am requesting you to please shutout my bike's issues otherwise I may take legal action.

Rakesh Kumar
9204492906
Vijaypal502

engine problem

I have purchased Hero Passion Pro in year 2015. Since then i am facing an abnornal and heavy sound from the engine.
Several times i had visited Hero service center (Globle service center, Ghaziabad) but they had not came up with concrete solution to my problem.

I want to replace the bike.
Kindly suggest.

Name : Vijay pal
Mob. No. 8527845747
ashir000

Jul 22, 2016

regarding worst experience of mileage

Its worst experience of my life. My splendar ismart giving mileage of 42 km. Which is less than 50% of offered mileage. And whenever I go to the showroom they told for servicing. But even after servicing very power mileage become poorer. I definitely go to the consumer court. It is fraud of company. Splendar ismart is the worst experience. My no. 9970882647
Vijay garg8162018

Poor bikes

I had purchase bike on 20/7/2016.
Now it have millions of problem
Creating pollution too.
Truely dissatisfoed with the service.definetly move
To consumer court if my bike is not exchanged
Or they did not refund me.
Contact
open

Jul 21, 2016

passion pro bike for engine probelm

i think that there is probelm with company the do not take of engine while manfacturing hero bike are worst worst and worst there are thinking of to make money people will do not understand this kind of engine probelm hero honda was best with japan bass company having steing and good quality of parts in it
Puneet k

Jul 18, 2016

Service

On 15 June 2016 I had discussed with Navdeep motor at Ulhasnagar for repairing my bike and 1st July 2016 to till date my bike in Navdeep moter service center Ulhasnagar (authorized dealer of Hero Moto Corp.)

But till date no body give me any response or proper's services regard my bike
Already I had complain with Hero Moto Corp call center of said problem but till date dealer is saying ,I will call you .
my complain no is ############.

My insurance claim also done but I will shocked how it possible.?

already more wrong commitment given by said dealer and no body help me. only saying part is not available from 15 June 2016.

I am calling to Head office at Delhi but no body pick up my call .

pls help me on priori

Jul 17, 2016

Pathetic Vehicle and after sales service

Recently 5 months back we had purchased Hero Maestro Edge, from "Kumar" showroom located behind Aradhana Cimena.

Vehicle use to driven by a 45 yrs old lady on an average speed of 30-35 kmph, 8 kms a day.

First issue happen within 2 months itself. And now again within 5 months vehicle is not starting up.

We use to do service regularly basis, change oil regularly then still why is this happen with a trusted brand like hero?

We need an immediate home pickup for service ASAP. If you people cannot do this then let me know i can raise this scenario on consumer complaint dept. and on social media too.

Contact - 9033576865
tanvirkhan383

Jul 16, 2016

servicing issue

I purchased hero passion pro on 4th feb 2015, and from the date of purchase i was having problem with passby button and some other also... but whenever i gave my bike for servicing they only make oiling and all that and make the button work free and within a month it starts troublling me.
And i would like to say that the material now a days using in hero bike are just null. because with in a year the shock ups and the tyre rings troubling and have to change them now.
And about the service center they doesn't bother about customers didn't talk properly didn't reply or listen properly.
service center: dhanlaxmi auto, opp to state bank, waluj, aurangabad, maharashtra.
prakash babu

Jul 16, 2016

Hero glamour HEAD LAMP LIGHTING very low at night times

I Brought HERO GLAMOUR June 2015, in Telangana state warangal city. In the night times Head lamp light focus very low when travelling in the night times very dificult on road and not appears clearly some times get accidents. The bike shows very nice but lighting is very bad.In HERO COMPANY EVERY BIKEshows, head lamp lighting very low. it is demerrit to Hero company.
bunti.more

Jul 15, 2016

plesure sound

plesure mai lock band karne ke badbhi gadi start rehti thi isliye showroom walo ne gadi 5 din rakhi wo problem sol nahi hota to gadi na pekup lerahi hai aur uska sound bhi alag araha hai......
Asif1243

Jul 14, 2016

Bad Service experience

My name is asif i have purchased hero maestro from super hero , balaganj hardoi road lucknow i am really very disappointed with your service because whenever i take my scooter to service station and i tell him about the problem they reply that it is permanent fault of this scooter and they are not solving my problem that i am facing with my scooter and the manger of the station is also miss behaving with me so now tell what can i do.

My name: asif
Contact number: 07860838150
Email id: [email protected]
Jiaram

Jul 14, 2016

Not getting proper solution of my issues which has got issue from day 1

Dear hero moto Corp team

My self jiya ram Das few days earlier I took a glamour bike from gopalganj(nirsa Dhanbad).the bike which I bought from there giving the problem from starting day its seems it got issue in chain cover and back light problem which is not fixing by d authorised dealer (next gen)which is located in nirsha Dhanbad ,request you to kindly provide me the solution for it as soon as possible

Jiya ram das
Syam sivadas

Jul 12, 2016

Full tym break down

I purchase a new version karizma R last year. The bike is always made complaint and full time it is at service centre. Within one year I bring the vehicle more than 12 times for complaint removal and it had break down more than 6 time. Today also it is on road by complaint. I keep the bike near a petrol pump i saw... What i do when the bike made this much complait all the times.....???
JAVADHASAN

Jul 11, 2016

About Mileage

I have purchased a Splendor I Smart on 20/07/2015.But I could not get the original mileage that Company offers.
Kiran Pandit

Jul 10, 2016

Engine noise

I Have purchase a Mestro Edge on 5-12-2015, but m not satisfied with the vehicle at all, the vehicle come with many problems, very first moment I got problem with the Salfstart, very noise with the very first time.. m still facing the problem, but now recently . got another problems now it is Engine Noise . The service person says that it's camshaft. But the crankshaft is not available in the service yet it's already 15 days gone still they done have the product..
atulvgarde

Jul 9, 2016

Miscommitmenr by Hero Motocop

I have purchased Hero Xtreme Sport in the month of Oct'15 from HM Motors kopar khairane an authorized dealer of Hero Motocorp.
Sales executive committed me to provide the helmet on the purchase of Double Disk Bike (Studd/Vega) but still now i have not received any helmet. Now Sales team is not responding properly. From the date of purchase of bike I'm following for helmet but not yet received.
I have registered the complaint online complaint on MotoCorp app but unfortunately i have not received any single reply fr them.

Atul
sanjeev55851

Jul 6, 2016

poor service

I have taken splendor plus from jk honda jammu. very poor service in jk honda jammu
boidurjya gogoi

Jul 6, 2016

tail light prblm or trip meter reset buttom prblm

I purchage a hero glamour bike 1/06/2016 from purab dlr jakhalabandha(nagaon).the trip meter reset buttom could not found in my bike. after 5days the the tail light could not focus... plz solve the prblm,,,,
My cntc no-7662891217
deepak420

Jul 5, 2016

VERY WORSE SERVICE OF SPEED WAYS MOTORS, AMRITSAR.

VERY WORSE SERVICE OF SPEED WAYS MOTORS, AMRITSAR.
DEAR SIR

MY NAME IS DEEPAK SINGH . I bought Hero Bike (Model-PASSION PRO) on 15 NOV 2015 from SPEED WAYS Motors , M. M. MALVYA ROAD, AMRITSAR(PUNJAB). Today after fOURTH service my bike is not smoothly running and it does not give mileage .it is missing while I started it.Even i doubt about the changing of some necessary parts of it too.
This matter is to be taken in the mark and its part must be rechecked as early as possible .

Deepak Singh
deepak420

Jul 5, 2016

mileage and missing while start

mileage and missing while start the bike
Yogesh 😃

Jul 4, 2016

engine sound(piston)

Dear Hero,

A month ago i had visited the HERO agency coz there was an unknown sond in the engine.they told me that it is piston's sound.I asked them to repair but they refused by saying that it is not possible but suggested to change the piston.I agreed.they took Rs 6000(apprx.).Now i am not sure that the parts which r used r original and also they have not taken any warrantty of this.
HOW TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PARTS USED FOR MY BIKE R ORIGINAL???(PASSION PRO-. UP 56 F 3431)

Yogesh
+918052894959
ashishrawat91

Jul 1, 2016

Bike not running smoothly after service

I serviced my bike passion xpro at last sunday (28-June-2016) from mayapuri - Khanna Hero workshop but after that my bike not running smoothly. When i am ride my bike then my bike stop many time suddenly in starting mode. So, please solve this problem asap.

Ashish Rawat
K.D. singh

Jul 1, 2016

VERY WORSE SERVICE OF M.B.MOTORS

DEAR SIR

MY NAME IS ARUN SINGH . I bought Hero Bike (Model-H F Deluxe) on 4 may 2016 from M B Motors Medical College Road Gorakhpur (UP). Today after first service my bike is not smoothly running and it gets choked repeatedly .Even i doubt about the changing of some necessary parts of it too.

Arun Singh

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...