HIGH SECURITY NUMBER PLATES

Consumer complaints and reviews about HIGH SECURITY NUMBER PLATES

KRISRANJAN12

Dec 16, 2020

Color Sticker not received- UP14AH 5765

My car no. UP14AH 5765 booked for plate + sticker. Shine hyundai fixed the number plate but did not give the color sticker.

Pl. help
Krishna
98119406065
Bajaj Auto

Dec 15, 2020

RE: Issue a green number plate instead of white plate

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.
Team Pulsar
Amitrastogi

Dec 15, 2020

Issue a green number plate instead of white plate

I have apply for HSNP of by bike up32GA1940 Bajaj pulser 150cc petrol.
But the agency have issue a wrong green plate for my petrol bike .

So please change and issue me a right number plate for my bike UP32GA1940 for better ride.
M-7275231123
Sri Rama Murthy

Jul 1, 2020

RTAUppal

I had registered my bike with uppal (TS08)RTA in the month of January 2020 and paid the fees for High security number plate through lami motors, rajbhavan road, Hyderabad. But till today I have not received the number plate.
Gujarati Person

Sep 23, 2019

HSRP Number Plate

Hello Everyone,

I know this post is not going to be noticed by anyone but the government is working at it's worst level. HSRP number plate is compulsory but there is no dealer and even RTO officers are not accepting the request. I have an old bike and just wanted to upgrade the number plate as per the rules but no one cares about working properly. Even our CM is unaware about this and common man are dying or whatever they want bribe only. RTO officers are as rude they don't want to change by their own. Uneducated behavior is just insane. If Govt. want us to upgrade our terms at least they can provide such loyal services.

Sincerely,
Gujarati Person
Krajiv154

Aug 4, 2018

Taking more amount and deliver late

They are collecting more price than receipt. And delay in delivery. The can't give the receipt also only says plz cheek the massage
Yaiphu

Feb 20, 2018

Price too high

I have recently bought a motorbike and the seller charge Rs 700 for HSRP but found that it was charged by the contractor. And again at the site of installation they again charged Rs 100 for clamp at the front. Totally I have spent Rs 800 for the purpose of HSRP. I have never heard of any state where it is charged Rs 800 for HSRP.
Lohia gujjar

Aug 3, 2017

Not getting number plate

I m inderjeet lohiya.i m from faridabad sector 55. The issue date of my hsnp is 22 june 2017 but i still not get my number plate till 4 aug. Please provide me my number plate as soon as possible or refund my slip amount.
Ch.upender reddy

Feb 27, 2017

Poor quality

Very poor quality number plate&each plate culecting 50 ruppes,is it compelsary.
Bhushan Sharma

Jun 13, 2016

Missing of HSRP,no CH01BD 2455,

I Bhushan Kumar # 1562A sec 20B Chandigarh is residing at this place. I have a swift dezire which has bearing no Ch01bd 2455.As rouitne i parked my car in front of my house parking area on 11.6.16 in the morning when i Shaw my car dan i found that my car front number plate is missing. I asked from the neighbors also but did not found any response. If anyone missus that number plate than i am not responsible for that keeping inview that i registered my complaint regarding missing of HSRP and kindly issue me new HSRP so that i didnot have to face any problem which driving.
Yours sincerity
Bhushan Kumar
PARMIL1175

Apr 11, 2015

HIGH SECURITY NUMBER PLATES

Respected Khattar Sahib,
Sir, I want to draw your kind attention to the poor services being rendered by the contractor/Supplier of High Security Number Plates at Panchkula. Sir though the rates for the same at Chandigarh are about Rs.185/- whereas at our Panchkula it is Rs.365/- that too with a very very poor quality and without a sticker, that is being provided at Chandigarh and may be very useful too as security of point. One has to visit at least 10 times at their office at Panchkula for the same. No responsible person is there to attend people. Even Senior Citizens are being harassed by them. Only false promises are being made. Some times they do have tape and now they are not having number plates. Earlier the used tape was being reused time and again, resulting missing of tape color (Black) on the plates and they people correct the same with a permanent markers. Needless to mention that such type of number plates will be washed in rain, and this deficiency may lead to Challan by Police later on.
I, therefore, request your goodself to please intervene in the matter and instruct the Panchkula Authorities to be very strict in this regards. The services of the present contractor/Supplier be terminated for his poor services and a new one be appointed.
I hope an early action in the matter.
With high regards,