Hire in Global/ Fraud data typing

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hire in Global/ Fraud data typing

May 15, 2020

Solutions Update : 15th May 2020

As we are unable to check every complain websites for complaints, requesting you to submit your complaints on website of Hire in Global.
We are trying to solved all the complains as soon as possible.

Some are forgetting to remove complains after their solutions. Once we solve your complain, support us by removing your complain.

May 14, 2020

Solutions Update : 14th May 2020

Chetan099

May 13, 2020

No response

At first I was very excited to work with company. I paid 580 and joined. They sent me a sample work of 20 pages. I thoroughly did the work and sent back. And after three days I got a mail saying it was inaccurate. After 10 days I rejoined the company in a hope that this time it would be valid. This time it was same result. I checked the work twice line to line but there was no mistake I had complained on there website too but no response.

My registration ID: HIG6J1829
Chetan099

May 13, 2020

No appropriate report sent

At first I was very excited about the work. They gave me a work of 20 pages. With lots of afforts I completed the work and sent to them they said they would send the result in 3 days but later after 5 days they sent an email saying that the work is inaccurate. I have asked them for a proper report they said they would send it in 3-7 days there was no update on it. After 10 days I have rejoined the company this time also same result. Both the times I have even complained about it on website but no result. It seems like a fraud company so pls don't waste your money in it😑😑😑

May 10, 2020

Solutions Update : 10th May 2020

Radhika Ravi S

May 9, 2020

No response

I tried both chatbot and contact number but not responding. How to believe them and also they are not contactable.
Simransaini

May 9, 2020

Fraud

I recently got my work checked by the company and they say it’s inaccurate.I don’t believe it because I checked every line and every document name before sending it.I rechecked all their criteria,still they say it’s inaccurate.This is absolutely not acceptable.I even lost my registration fees.
Registration Id : HIG6J1549

Solutions Update : 01st April 2020

Akritiv11

Mar 31, 2020

No quality report

I had done first work and accepted mistakes but in the second work they simply said inaccurate work. They also did not give quality report. There is no report attached. Kindly check this.
Registration number- HIG5J7955

shahbhaveshp

Feb 28, 2020

Fraud

BEWARE ! ALERT
It's a fake portal. I paid RS.580 and they gave me 20 scanned pages to type in notepad. I did my work perfectly spending my precious time and double checked before submitting. Obviously accuracy should be above 95%. Still they rejected my work saying accuracy is below 80%. And they attached error report in excel format but that file is not opening. Tried to remove anti virus software from my computer and also tried to OFF windows firewall protection. Also tried many online tools to open file but all said file is corrupted. I replied their email asking report again but they never replied. Chatbot number is useless; it gives only system generated replies. WhatsApp number and Call numbers displayed on website doesn't work.

Feb 27, 2020

chetan2163

Feb 17, 2020

FRAUD COMPANY

Hire in Gloabl Fake Fraud Company
I had a very bad experience with Hire In Global data entry work. I initially saw other people commenting bad and giving negative feedback, but then thought of taking one chance and trusted this company. I paid Rs. 540 for registration and got my work.

Project ID : QP0177J
Registration ID : HIG5J6423

Based on the instructions and demo they provided, I completed my work as it is and submitted. But there are no any response
for my work.

Be careful....this is a fraud and you will never earn anything. I had a very bad experience.

Feb 9, 2020

Solutions Update : 09th February 2020

anjukapoor028

Feb 6, 2020

Cheating

Hire in Global is cheater
IT is modus operandi of Hire in Global. If your work is really not upto 80% they will send you a readable Exel File of accuracy report, If your work is above 80% HIG will forward you corrupt file. I am an expert typist. I simply challenging them to upload 1. My TXT fils,2.Their JPG files and 3. the report. I received the mail for the inaccurate work. Wherein the details of the inaccurate work is not sent properly. The files are corrupted due to which i am not able to understand what went wrong while working on the given assignment.
i kindly request the admin to look into it and reply to my mail asap.

My Name Anju Kapoor
Reg Id HIG5J5219

The so high rating is fake manipulated
Alpesh1983

Jan 17, 2020

This is genuine company, not fraud

Hello Guys,
Hire in Global is Genuine company. I am getting regular payment from this company. Require quality work for payment. Minimum 80% accuracy is require for full payment.
I have seen some complain about not sending full report. If errors are more then they are not sending full report. They are showing only 20% mistakes.
Once my work was failed but then I re tried and getting payment. So I know that this is not fraud company.

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...