Hire in Global

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hire in Global

ajmalkhanmoh

Feb 19, 2020

Hire in Global non payment - fraud

My registered ID is HIG5J6811 and I have paid them the fees of 580 INR.
Fake company and fakr peoples. I have 100% gurantee that my completed work has 95% accuracy they just replied me that inaccurate work or send one zip file which. Fraud people this is so ridiculous. They just collect the money from everyone. Don't pay them seriously. If they are not fake then show me that how is my work inappropriate.
I am an expert typist and take care of the punctuations very much. I simply challenging them to show my errors and mistakes. I received the mail for the inaccurate work. Wherein the details of the inaccurate work is not sent properly.

Reg Id HIG5J6811

The high rating in all the social media is fake manipulated and they have put people to give good ratings to improved their business.

The Hire in Global is requesting to lodge the compliant at there own Web site or complaint letter at there site. The reason behind it that no one can see their complaint on their site and HIG will never answer it. My complaint is pending at HIG site. More over their complaint page at HIG site is defective. If you fill all the box correctly The error massage appears and it ask about your email ID, but there is no box to fill email ID. If you fill your Email ID in box of Registered ID, The site will accept your posting.

The main reason they are still there is the amount 580 Rs is too less to cost of filling court case against them.
It is responsibility of Gujrat government or forum like Trustpilot to take action against them.

Dear friend you can observed that in 99% positive review there is no Registered Id.

This is undoubtedly a chor peoples group

My Registered Id with HIG IS HIG5J6811

First Of all don’t pay any single Rs. To this fraud Company
They will ask you to pay 580/- rupees
And then they will give u work , after completing their work
They will send 1 stupid mail after 7 days
That your work is not accurate below 80%
I HAVE CHECKED EACH AND EVERY LINE BEFORE SENDING
THEY ARE JUST FRAUD GUYS
FRAUD COMPANY, LOOTING INNOCENT PEOPLES THOSE ARE LOOKING FOR JOB OR SOME MONEY

Feb 13, 2020

HIRE IN GLIBAL

The Hire in Global is requesting to lodge the compliant at there own Web site or complaint letter at there site. The reason behind it that no one can see their complaint on their site and HIG will never answer it. My complaint is pending at HIG ste since last three weeks. More over their complaint page at HIG site is defective. If you fill all the box correctly The error massage appears and it ask about your email ID, but there is no box to fill email ID. If you fill your Email ID in box of Registered ID, The site will accept your posting.

Dear fellow This HIG is hundred percent fake site and a group of Chor people is running this operation to loot money of people. The main reason they are still there is the amount 580 Rs is to less to cost of filling court case against them.
It is responsibility of Gujrat government of forum like Complaint board to take action against them.

This is undoubtedly a chor peoples group

My Registered Id with HIG IS HIG5J5219
Revathi Sunderraman

Feb 11, 2020

Fake Co not giving proper report for rejection

Your Project ID : QP0151J
Registration ID : HIG5J6161
Contact No 9500682903

I have used only one computer and only notepad files for typing. I have submited my work within 4 days.
I havent got any excel file showing accuracy mistakes.

I have checked twice before sending. There cant be any mistake.

Its totally a fake company .Not attending calls and not replying in whatssupp
Hire in Global

Feb 9, 2020

Solutions Update

As we are unable to check every complain websites for complaints, requesting you to submit your complaints on website of Hire in Global.
We are trying to solved all the complains as soon as possible.

Some are forgetting to remove complains after their solutions. Once we solve your complain, support us by removing your complain.

We are trying to solved all the complains as soon as possible.

Requesting everyone to check attachments of emails. Also Check spam emails.

Feb 6, 2020

Cheating

This relates to my previous complaint on same date
i have not mentioned my name and ID so i am mentioning here

Anju Kapoor
Registered ID-HIG5J5219

I just want a readable Accuracy Report.

Feb 6, 2020

Hire in Global is cheater
IT is modus operandi of Hire in Global. If your work is really not upto 80% they will send you a readable Exel File of accuracy report, If your work is above 80% HIG will forward you corrupt file. I am an expert typist. I simply challenging them to upload 1. My TXT fils,2.Their JPG files and 3. the report. I received the mail for the inaccurate work. Wherein the details of the inaccurate work is not sent properly. The files are corrupted due to which i am not able to understand what went wrong while working on the given assignment.

My Name Anju Kapoor
Reg Id HIG5J5219

The so high rating is fake manipulated
anjuk

Jan 27, 2020

Hire in Global is cheater
IT is modus operandi of Hire in Global. If your work is really not upto 80% they will send you a readable Exel File of accuracy report, If your work is above 80% HIG will forward you corrupt file. I am an expert typist. I simply challenging them to upload 1. My TXT fils,2.Their JPG files and 3 the report. I received the mail for the inaccurate work. Wherein the details of the inaccurate work is not sent properly. The files are corrupted due to which i am not able to understand what went wrong while working on the given assignment.
vishet

Jan 27, 2020

Fraud Work

This is to inform everyone that
a company named Hire in Global is cheating people in the name of E-book Typing work.

I too joined this work by paying 580RS as registration fee
I received the work of 20 pages to type
Name: vishal
Reg ID: HIG5J5053
Project ID : QP0180J

I worked 10 days on it to complete typing and proofreading
after submission of typed work they send me QC report saying that Inaccurate work accuracy below 80%
The Qc report in Excel file is corrupted.
I am sure that my accuracy is well above 90 since i have manually proof read my typed text file 4 times.

I urge all the ppl who are planning to join this company for work pls beware
This is the way they are cheating public and collect Rupees 580/- from everyone who apply for work.
i have rasied querry on this but no reply from them..
I have to take legal actions against them
i request every one who are cheated by them to join hands to stop such fraud
Noora Momin

Jan 6, 2020

No inaccuracy report

I have not received any inaccuracy detailed report of my first work submitted on 4 dec 2019. I have complained the same in their website. I either need proof of my inaccuracy or my registration fee back.

Project ID : QP0158J
Registration ID : HIG5J2363
Sunny223

Dec 12, 2019

Fraud site

Project ID : QP0188J
Registration ID : HIG5J3169

Ok, so I paid 580 rs for registration charges .. and when I got work I completed within 2 days and submitted to their mail Id . And today I got mail that my work is not accurate and it’s below 80% accuracy rate . And this time I checked all notepad files line by line . And I am assure that my report will be more than 80% accuracy . That means they are giving work for their own profit . And all payments proofs are fake so do not invest your hard money to this site . I already lost my 580 rs two times as their so called registration fees .. They also not giving me detailed report . When I Done their work for first time they send me detailed report . I done mistakes in first work so I thought it was my mistake . Then I paid second time for work and this time I checked line by line I know accuracy will be more than 80% this time that’s y they have not send me detailed report . It’s means if u have mistake in your work they will send you report but if their is not any mistake they will not send you a detailed report .
umeshkrs2601

Nov 26, 2019

Fraud company

fraud company
They are doing well planned fraud with such small amount on big scale and attracting the people just to loot them. This is scam, Don't indulge yourself with this company.

HIG5J1925
Manoj9898

Nov 26, 2019

Accuracy report don't received

This is my third time to applied in Hire in global and admit it every time i make minor mistakes but i am sure this i don't make any mistakes.
Since all the two times there send accuracy report but this they don't send a accuracy report ( I am assuming my work is more than 80% accurate )

If i am wrong the send my accuracy report.
Registration ID : HIG5J1785
shreyashi_sengupta

Nov 25, 2019

Satisfied company

I am very satisfied with the staff and the company. Genuine staff with a responsive environment. Money on time and very healthy working environment.
Abhijeet Raut

Nov 22, 2019

Work not Provided

Sent the money 3 days back. I still did not receive any work.
Sagar,.....

Nov 12, 2019

About fraud of hire in global company

Hire in Global is a Fraud Company

My Name is Sagar Digole, I also took the work of 20 pages from Hire In Global By Giving Registration Amount of 580/-. I completed work with 100% accuracy and before submitting work I checked it properly. After submitting work company send me a mail that your work is inaccurate. When I tried to contact to companies email address and whats app number also but there is no reply for there side. I messaged them If my work is inaccurate then give me proof against it but no body replies me. That is why I want to complain against this company because this is a fraud company. Hire in global uploads payment proofs are also fraud.

SAGAR DIGOLE

Regis. ID : HIG4J5387
Aadya-1

Nov 5, 2019

Payment done but no work received

I have paid registration amount of rs 580 on 30th october.
Also have sent screenshot of the same through both mail and in whatsapp. Mentioned my transaction id as well!!

But till now have not received any work. Tried calling them, but no call was answered, also complaint them on their page still no response.
Highly unprofessional attitude and very bad service.
Arjun Pillai

Work not received

I have sent registration amount of rs 580 on 31st oct. And the screenshot of payment to bath whatsapp and mail on the same day. But till now have not received any work. There is no number to contact too. Of there is any issue atleast you should revert for the same. Because small amount 580 rs also matters a lot. Hope u resolve this to either get work or my money back soon.
Transaction id : ############
Arjun Pillai

Work not received

I have paid registration amount of 580 rs on 31st oct. Till now have not received any work. Please send me work today atleast.
Transact id: ############
feb. FFK

Oct 30, 2019

Please don't register

They provided result for my first submission stating that it is inaccurate work with proper result, so I tried 2nd time. I am quite confident that my work was accurate this time, but they mailed me stating that the work is inaccurate without providing any result. Please don't waste your time and money
walsh19

Oct 30, 2019

QC report not received for submitted work

I have not received my quality report from them despite they claiming that my accuracy is below 80%. It has been more than 2 weeks now.

Project ID : QP0186J

Registration ID : HIG4J8971

Look into it ASAP.
SijoM

Oct 23, 2019

Audit report still not received

As per the solution update, HIG claims the accuracy report is resend but they actually did not. I have checked my Inbox and Spam folder as well and there is no email from HIG.

They sent the report for the first work which I agreed confirming the errors. Keeping this in mind, I have taken time and completed the work which I am sure is accurate however they are just rejected without actual report, so the intention is clear that they sent reports for the actual inaccurate works and just sending rejection email for the accurate works, to avoid payment.

My partner also registered for the work and submitted after checking multiple times. That also rejected without an accuracy report hence I strongly believe this is a FRAUD Company.

Request to anyone who wants to Join HIG, this is FRAUD hence please save your hard earned money.
chinu.chunmun

Oct 18, 2019

Fraud company

Manu Sharma, Registration id: HIG4J9857
I got work on 5th Oct, and submitted it fast on 10th oct and now its 18th oct but i am struggling to get the response from company.
They are asking my work again means they will take more 7 days to respond.

this is really not genuine. its fraud... I am afraid to loose my 580 rupees also.

Manu Sharma, Registration id: HIG4J9857
SijoM

Oct 16, 2019

QC report not received for submitted work

I have received the result for my work which just stated accuracy below 80% however there is no detailed report received to confirm the errors. The biggest problem with this company is that you will not get any response even after multiple contacts. There is no way to contact them apart from emails, and you won't get any response even you sent emails. There is a complaint form on website which is also useless.

Requesting the HIG team to send the detailed QC report for the work to confirm the errors inorder to gain the trust on this company.

HIG4J9813

Rohanpatel91

Oct 2, 2019

Not fraud

Good company/genuine,
I have submitted my work to hire in global quality chek department and they have provided report. That was my misunderstanding so i had writted negative review. There are my mistakes.
They have provided proper response. They have provided all instruction with first work but i missed to notice the details.
Registration number is: hig4j7237
Name: ronit agarwal
Project id is: qp0178j

Garena free fire - My free fire id is ban please unban
    My free fire account is ban,i not hack that was bug ...
    MCD -Mahavir Enclave - rain water being diverted in latrin gutter
    I am resident of E5(B) Mahavir Enclave New Delhi 45. My...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF Settlement
    Hi Team I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL BEHAVIOUR RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    quickr - No refund
    This is with due regard that my refund amounting of Rs...
    tnstc - rudeness bus conductor
    as i was travelling in bus he didnt ask for tickets...
    cpp - No information of plan. Only showing money debited from...
    The account statement shows a debit of 2199 for CCP. But...
    Levi’s - Item not delivered
    Dear team, I placed order at levi.in on 12 feb. item...
    Amazon /LG 32INCH (80CM) HD ready led smart TV 32lm560bptc - Money not refunded
    Money not refunded till now, order refuse 04/02/2020, now...
    APSRTC BUS AP36Z 0056 - Today chimakurthi to Ongole bus charges r raised or not
    I buy a ticket from chimakurthi to Ongole conductor said...