Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Apr 24, 2019

Dear Sarita,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Rohit Tiwari 85

Apr 23, 2019

Water leakage issue in indoor unit

Hi I have purchased new split AC Model Merai 3100X inverter-R410-RSNG318HCE.
I am facing the water leakage issue from indoor unit having serial No. ESNG318HCEA-SE190C44710.
I have called the installation technician two times but he didn't find anything wrong with installation. Water leakage somewhere inside unit , so this is manufacturing defect.
We purchased this ac to stay pleased not for headaches.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Rohit Tiwari

Dear Priyam,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Dear Ruchika,

Ruchika123#

WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on 21.04.2019 after being installed, when started it produced very loud continuous noises. hiatchi customer care executive visited on 23.04.2019 for demo session. on his visit, he told compressor is not positioned properly and hence producing loud noises. he corrected its position. still too much unbearable noise is coming in AC. however, the executive on being asked about the same told, there is no problem with AC inspite of too much noise which is being heard clearly and talked very rudely. Please get back to me and get it replaced as soon as possible as the same is FAULTY AIR-CONDITIONER. Either replace the air-conditioner immediately or refund my money.

THE NEVER EXPECTED THING FROM HITACHI!

Ruchika

Dear Abhishek,

Priyam paul

Apr 22, 2019

Worst after sales service

I had some cooling problem with my Hitachi ac. Registered a breakdown request on 15th april. Luckily service engg came on that day and inspected and found that the outdoor unit pcb controller was faulty. They told me that it will take a week to get the replacement of the faulty spare. Mine one was within 1 year so it is still under warranty. But today is the 10th day. They still tell me to wait for some more days. Will I need to spent the summer with ac investigating such a heavy amount of 51k on these hitachi ac. Is this sort of customer experience we are expecting after paying such a huge monetary amount?

Priyam Paul
Priyam paul

Apr 22, 2019

Apr 20, 2019

Dis satisfactory installation of AC machine

Dear Customer (mintughosal),

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Apr 20, 2019

Dear Sarita,

Gsethi1

Apr 19, 2019

13-Apr - Called for Servicing
13-Apr - Service Guys came. Switched on the AC & checked. I checked AC after servicing & found that blower had stopped working. Service Guy had already taken RS900 & code. I called Hitachi. Dilip spoke to the service guy on my phone & assured me that all will be fixed. Service guy could not fix the blower/fan on that day. He promised to send his senior the next day and went. SPOKE TO DILIP

14-Apr - No one came to fix the AC Blower. I called Cus Service. He raised a complaint. SPOKE TO NITIN

15-Apr - No one followed up. I called again & cust service agent advised to allow another day. SPOKE TO NUZZAKIR

16-Apr - New Service Guys came, they first told me that it’s a PCB issue. I told them what all happenned. They said let's speak to the last guy over the phone. Then they said that the problem is with capacitor and will need to be replaced. I told them that the Hitachi service guy spoiled it & I will not pay for it. They said, No problem & promised to come back in the evening. Again, no one came. Meanwhile, I had a chat with Hitachi cust care who asked me to send an email to [email protected] CHATTED WITH SUNNY SINGH
16-Apr - Wrote an email to Hitachi with the whole story & requested to get my AC fixed which was spoiled by your Service Guys. WROTE EMAIL

17-Apr - Email Cust Service rep advised issue has been escalated. EMAIL TO PURVI TRIVEDI
17-Apr - No one came from Hitachi. Called up Cust Service, explained the whole story & cust service rep said that she is raising a new complaint number to get it resolved as soon as possible. In the evening, Hitachi Service Guy called up and put me on conference with 3 people. They were talking amongst themselves with me on Hold. After 15min I told them to just come to my house & fix what they spoiled in my AC. SPOKE TO HIMANI
17-Apr - Wrote an email reply to Purvi telling her the current status & again requesting someone to come home & fix the unit. EMAILED AGAIN TO PURVI TRIVEDI

18-Apr - No one came & no one called & no one responded to email. Called up Hitachi again. This customer service rep was very rude & mean. Was simply reading through the notes & refused to call up the service guys to follow up on my behalf. Kept on insisting that someone from Technical Team will contact me and that the complaint has been raised. I already am aware of this. He had nothing new to say & no further assistance. SPOKE TO RAHUL PANDIT
18-Apr - When did not get any assistance by calling Hitachi, wrote back via email. No revert yet. EMAILED AGAIN TO PURVI TRIVEDI

19-Apr - Called up your Cust Service again. There are no notes on my account in regards to this continuing issue & I had to start over and explain everything to the rep. He assured me of an immediate action on my complaint and said my issue will be resolved today for sure. SPOKE TO MOIN

After all the above and consistent running around all possible modes of connecting with Hitachi, I am still sitting at home waiting for someone at Hitachi to hear me out. They spoiled a perfectly fine working condition AC, took my money & never came back!!!
mintughosal

Apr 17, 2019

Dis satisfactory installation of AC machine

I, Mintu Ghosal is a customer of your company. I purchasrd an 1.5 ton inverter Split AC of Hitachi in April 2018 from the shop of Great Eastern, Krishnagar, Nadia. The AC was then installed at my home.After that in the month of February 2019 I am transferred to Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur for the sake of my job. I made uninstalled my AC through your company servicing in February 2019 at Krishnagar, Nadia. In the month of March 2019, I through your customer care booked for re installation of my AC machine at my housing in Medinipur, Sheikhpura Housing. My Flat is situated in the 2nd floor of the building(K/6).

From your company one representative came on behalf of MD ANISH , Mob No-9083276997 for re installation of my AC machine.

He told that 3.5 feet more copper wire required to connect the out door unit with indoor unit. It costs Rs.875.00(i.e. Rs.250.00 per feet). He made a hole( from the inside to the outside) at the wall for joining the indoor unit with outdoor by Cu pipe. He also costs Rs.100.00 for wrapping the pipes.

He connected both the units and AC started functioning. After re installation he costs Rs..2775.00(Rs.1500 for installation charge+Rs.300 for bolt+Rs.875.00 for Cu wire+Rs.100.00 for wrapping). But after re installation it was seen that the hole made by him for installation left blank only Cu wire are passing. I told him to fill the hole with cementing otherwise rain water or infestation of mice would happen resulting the failure of AC machine soon. He told if I accommodate a ladder of 40 feet he would fill the whole and wrap the remaining portion of the wire otherwise he is unable to do it. And then after I paid him and he left keeping my AC machine in danger.

Next day I saw from the outside of my building that 2 feet more Cu pipe was given me with Rs.500.00 and the excess Cu wire are in hanging condition.I then called at your customer care and came to know that one meter Cu pipe costs Rs.250.00.I then called Mr ANISH but he could not help me further. Till date my outside connecting Cu pipe is hanging and the hole made for connecting the indoor with the out door remains in unfilled.

My question is

1. if ladders are required to seal the outside hole of the wall how would the AC then installed at multi storied building in city area. If they were unable to seal the wall why they have reinstalled it and keeping us in danger.

2. Why the excess Cu wire have been sold to me in excessively high amount ?

I purchased my AC machine from HITACHI, the brand I admire personally and I also recommend it to many ones but my experience regarding to provide the service to customer raises the question mark.

I, therefore request you to resolve the problem that I am facing immediately and compensate the extra amount at the time of re installation of AC machine. I also request you to not send such dishonest serviceman who are making their interest in the name of your company.

Expecting your immediate measure

Mintu Ghosal

K/6, Sheikhpura Housing

Medinipur

Mob No.8250318319

Apr 16, 2019

Dear Omveer,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Apr 16, 2019

Myself Omveer Singh (9810873740),

I have already put complaint on this website as on 11april 2019.I have received call from hitachi customer care executive Mr.Sahil.but i am not satisfied from their solution.with in 10 months my 1.5ton window ac gas leaked and they resolved my problem by doing brazing in coil.Bullshit why they not replaced the coil.again their team making me fool by doing brazing in coil.I want to change my ac with new one and they are finishing my problem by just do brazing in cooling coil.Hitachi company is using cheap quality matl.in making parts.they have no team of expert enggs.in process/company.
Listen Hitachi and Team,Either you resolve my problem otherwise i highlight your scrap/cheap/worst quality ac problem on net at very big level with photographs.i also go for senior level team of your company.

Apr 15, 2019

Myself Omveer Singh (9810873740),

I have already put complaint on this website as on 11april 2019.I have received call from hitachi customer care executive Mr.Sahil.but i am not satisfied from their solution.with in 10 months my 1.5ton window ac gas leaked and they resolved my problem by doing brazing in coil.Bullshit why they not replaced the coil.again their dumb team making me fool by doing brazing in coil.I want to change my ac with new one and they are finishing my problem by just do brazing.Hitachi company is using cheap quality matl.in making parts.they have no team of expert enggs.in process/company.
Listen Hitachi and Team,Either you replace my ac cooling coil with new one otherwise i highlight your scrap/cheap/worst quality ac problem on net at very big level with photographs.i also go for senior level team of your company.

Apr 13, 2019

AC issue not resolved

Dear Vishal,

abhishekbhandari1

Very Bad Service Support

I am writing to complain about the above air-conditioner, which I bought from your dealer outlet ( Gupta Electronics ) on 07th April 2019.

This air-conditioner was installed in my bedroom on 07th April, and I filled in and posted the guarantee form on the same day. Next day, I found that the air-conditioner did not function properly. In particular, it was extremely noisy. The worst thing was that, when I switched it from “low” to “high”, it made a continuous loud banging sound. This sound was so annoying that I could not sleep and also installation not done properly.

Therefore, I called your customer care service representative, and asked him to exchange the faulty air-conditioner for a new one.

I demand that you either replace the air-conditioner immediately or refund my money.

Request you to please look into this.
abhishekbhandari1

Very Bad Service Support

Request you to please look into this.

Abhishek
+91-8377883778

worst company in making electronics products

myself Omveer singh (9810873740),
Last year in may 2018 i purchased hitachi window ac 5star 1.5ton from fine electronics ballabgarh,faridabad,haryana.i told shopkeeper that i am interested in carrer company ac but after lot off force and reccomendation of shopkeeper i purchased hitachi window ac.
this year we call in customer care for free sevice.5days has gone and their executive making fool that today we will come,tomorrow we will come.
yesterday their executive came and check ac.i told him that ac is not cooling properly.he checked and said that their is problem of gas.i said that last year i have purchased it and with in one year why gas problem is coming.he has no reply.
now still i am waiting for 2nd executive who will do service and gas filling.
listen "hitachi & team"your service is very very very poor and if you are not capable to make good electronics products then why you are making peoples fool by selling your worst,poor,defected machines.
replace my ac with new one or return my money.
if you not take action i will do court case on you.mind it.

My new AC not working

Dear Shrey,

Vishal Chandel

Apr 10, 2019

AC issue not resolved

I bought Hitachi AC on 13 may 2018. now the AC is not cooling properly so i raised a service request 19040601138 on saturday 06 april 2018. a field officer attended that call on tuesday after 2 days and told me that he has detected the problem & the next step will be attended by a technician. but today also no response from Hitachi and i am still waiting from last 4 days to get it resolved.
This is not the service which i expected from a world renowned Brand Hitachi. Please look into this matter and get it resolved.
further there is no process to track the SR status.

SR no : 19040601138

thanks,
Vishal Chandel

SSC MTS level exam - Money deducted but payment unsuccessful
    Dear sir I had applied for SSC MTS & I...
    Avengers EndGame Movie Pirated - Avengers movie was pirated and released online
    Avengers Endgame movie was about to release on 26th April...
    VOLTAS - Voltas AC Installment Delay and problem
    I buy new voltas ac on 20 April 2019 from Sudhir Music...
    Unisyn Hyderabad tatasky - Tata sky fraud
    hi my name is b.aravind on 21 feb 2019 i applied for new...
    SBI - MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED IN THE NAME OF by debit...
    Dear Team My bank account has been debited in the name of...
    📣carding world😍 - online fraud
    Respected sir, I am a member of telegram channel which...
    Act Fibernet hyderabad - Internet connections and Support
    NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Even after paying...
    DDR BAJAJ AUTO - DDR deduction without any inform
    DDR deduction without any inform DDR deduction without...
    BEST Bus - BEST CONDUCTOR VERY RUDE, ABUSIVE & AGRESSIVE
    BEST BUS NO 11 LTD, boarded from Colaba Bus station. I...