Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Nov 13, 2019

Hitachi Service in Bhubaneswar

Dear Pranoy,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any assistance is required.

Nov 7, 2019

Dear Customer (Kudalkar1982),

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Nov 5, 2019

A/c unit Busting

Dear Yeswanth,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Yetchu

Nov 1, 2019

A/c unit Busting

Hi I have never seen a worst customer service and product in my life. I have a Hitachi 1.2 split A/c. I have registered a complaint stating there is a busting sound coming from indoor and outdoor unit and the A/C unit is getting shutdown. And also in the current supply main board the trip falls down. I complaint about this one month back a service guy came and said, there is no prob with the A/C and told me to change the main board trip. I spent Rs600 and changed the trip, again the same issue happened. Then i raised another complaint on Oct 21st. After 10 days making several followups a service guy came and he told that he wants to take the A/C unit to his office and check the issue. But he didn't turn around. I keep calling him but his phone is switch off. Hitachi is a worst product and i will never suggest to any one. They dont care about the customers. They simply want to sell the product COMPLETELY MONEY MINDED. Still i didn't got any solution for my A/C even the EMI didn't got over. But the A/C is giving so much trouble to me. I am going to take this issue to press and media. I need a replacement of my A/C. Even if they fix the old A/C. I don't have garentee of my life it might get busted when i am at sleep.

Registered phone No : 9940697732
Complaint number/Call No : 19102103713

Yeswanth

Oct 30, 2019

Dear Customer (Kudalkar1982),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Oct 30, 2019

Dear Customer (tkbala93),

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

tkbala93

Oct 29, 2019

Very Poor Product

I bought two AC's 1.2 ton and 1.5 ton.Just after two months cooling was very bad.
Now just after the warranty period is gone,the ac's mother board is gone. If i have to change the mother board ,it will have just one month warranty it seems.
This shows how poor the product of Hitachi is. You make a product that works till warranty period and don't care what happens afterwards
My Request No is 19102700859.

I should have gone for other company's like O general or LG.Made a big mistake by going to your product.

Oct 28, 2019

Hitachi AC Indoor unit failed within 10 month

My hitachi indoor unit failed with in 10 months of purchase. Even after 10days of complaint i am receiving only one reply that part is not available.

Worst service ever.

Oct 28, 2019

Hitachi AC Indoor unit failed within 10 month

My hitachi ac indoor unit failed with 10 month of purchase. Complaint registered. Still after 10days i am only receiving a single response that the part is not available.

Worst service i have ever seen.

Oct 21, 2019

Breakdown of AC

Dear Amit,

As per our team update, your complaint has been resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Oct 19, 2019

Dear Vikas,

Veeshaal

Oct 9, 2019

Worst after sales service

Dear all never buy hitachi A.C.

Too much of air cutting noise...no slow speed regulator...slow speed is almost a high speed...

If hitachi service team want to change any part in warranty, they will repair it in a month. But if there is chargeable repair, they will get in touch with u next day. Worst service ever. I'm not using A.C from last 17 days. They are not providing perfect information about the part they have ordered or not.

Oct 1, 2019

No response for Hitachi Service of AC.

Dear Customer (RVL),

Sep 24, 2019

Dear Lalit,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Sep 23, 2019

No response for Hitachi Service of AC.

Dear Customer (RVL),

RVL

Sep 21, 2019

No response for Hitachi Service of AC

There was a service complaint for non cooling of ac on 2 aug 2019. They informed that the service complaint is registered and the service executive will visit the place in two days. It's been more than two months but no response. If the customer care is called, they are just informing a day and date and still there is no response. The AC is still not been looked into and we are just being mislead.

Sep 20, 2019

lalit.b

Window Aircon 1.5 Ton
Hitachi KAZE PLUS - RAW518KWD

Bought on 24/March/2015
From, Bakshi Television Co.
Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
Registered Mob. No. - 94128*8*7*

1. Unit bought started giving trouble right after few days of operation.
2. Several compaints were made and finally it was actioned.
3. Replacement was done on 12/June/2015 order no.# 1501951
4. Now the trouble started again this year, issue reported is about getting ice accumulation at the front grill and stop cooling.
5. First complaint on 28/May/2019, it was diagnosed that unit require service hence it was done and i was charged Rs.500/- + Rs.750/- = Rs.1250/-
6. Second complaint on 29/May/2019, issue still persisted hence again a complaint was done. Engineer came and did something, not sure what. But i was told that nothing is wrong with the unit.
7. Ran better after this.
8. Again issue popped up, made a complaint. Engineer visited on 25/June/2019, he looked at it and said NO issue with th unit.
9. Same issue again happened , hence reported a complaint again on 10/Sep/2019.
10. Engineer came and diagnosed, after investigation, that Gas is leaked ! He charged Rs.500/- for th visit and assured me that another engineer will come next day.
11. No one turned up entire day, after multiple follow-ups and calls finally another engineer turned up (late evening on 13/Sep/2019).
12. This time diagnosed that there is no problem with GAS i.e. it is adequate ! But the issue is with the electric panle and need to be changed !
13. Finally the panel was replaced yesterday, but the same issue reappeared in the night. Now the customer care is not accepting the request and not generating any complaint no.

We are tired of their service.

**** This is ridiculous ****
lalit.b

Ridiculous service

Window Aircon 1.5 Ton
Hitachi KAZE PLUS - RAW518KWD

Bought on 24/March/2015
From, Bakshi Television Co.
Pahar Ganj, New Delhi
Registered Mob. No. - 94128*8*7*

1. Unit bought started giving trouble right after few days of operation.
2. Several complaints were made and finally it was actioned.
3. Replacement was done on 12/June/2015 order no.# 1501951
7. Ran better after this.
9. Same issue again happened , hence reported a complaint again on 10/Sep/2019.
12. This time diagnosed that there is no problem with GAS i.e. it is adequate ! But the issue is with the electric panel and need to be changed !
13. Finally the panel got changed yesterday, but again in the night same issue re-occurred. Customer helpline is not responding and not generating any complaint number.

We are tired of reaching to customer care.

**** This is ridiculous ****
srinivasan_25

Sep 16, 2019

Hitachi Ac

I used hitachi Ac 3years .last two month i get water leakage problem and fan not rotate ,Ac not cooling .i can not track Customer care executive .kindly solve the issue immediately.

Name G srinivasan

Mobile no 9176777191

Sep 13, 2019

HITACHI is not working properly.

Dear Irshad,

Very Poor Product.

Dear Vikas,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

NEW WINDOW AC GAS LEAK. within 4 months

Dear Rohan,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...