Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

vashistha.sandip

Jun 16, 2019

Cooling Issue

In reference to my service request ( 19061304562) raised to you , it was addressed promptly but i am not satisfy with the service and quality of Hitachi product . As i purchase window AC last year July 18 and cooling problem is being started even in first year of purchase. Irrespective of two consecutive service done in a row still i am waiting for whole night so that i could breathe and sleep in cool environment of my room even at 16 degree temperature while last year in the same season 24 degree temperature setting is enough to cool & maintain room temperature for whole night.

This kind of poor performance is not expected from Brand like HITACHI . As customer use to choose & pay premium to HITACHI over other brand because of trust of quality gained by HITACHI over a period of time which will be spoiled if performance & quality of product would be like this.
Hopping you understand my concern and will sort out this issue as soon as possible .

Sandip Vashistha
A-24 shyam park extension
Shahiabad,Ghaziabad
9359130845 , 8588943626

Jun 14, 2019

Issue of ac not cooling and smell like urine

Dear Kalmesh,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

gspaur

Jun 13, 2019

Issue of ac not cooling and smell like urine

I was purchase one window ac hitachi ac RAW222KVD (2 STAR) 2T on 24.07.17 from vijay sales Lajpat Nagar. Sir i was facing very big issiue in this ac since last year 1st services of this. I was complaint many times in customer care or vijay sales for the ac is not proper cooling and give too much smell like URINE. BUT Autorized service centre authorities send technician and tecnician is only wash the ac. And he is said k ur problem is solved. But after servicing ac give too much smell like URINE. Sir this problem is as is till date but no body can resolved this and my ac is not cooling properly. I m very fed up about this product. I m not happy ur service centres and tecnicians. U r requested to pls solved this problem is solved. Thanks. Kalmesh Kaur. 8750404798, 7678227765

Jun 13, 2019

Compressor not functioning

Dear Shyam,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

shyam261984

Jun 12, 2019

Compressor not functioning

My AC is not functioning from 1st June 2019 and I have made several complaints regarding the issue, also highlighted the case to your senior management. No action from your end. Highly dissatisfied with your service. Authorised service center guy informed me that he raised ticket for compressor and will take 5 days in process. Why 5 days for changing compressor, if you dont have stock in city like Gurugram, I wonder, what services you must be offering in tier 2 and 3 cities. Your customer care guys every time says " we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience" , I want resolution, no sympathy from your side. If you can do something, please do it. We are dying in terrible summer. Also, I would never recommend your AC to anyone in my acquaintance, so that no suffers like me. Voltas, LG have better services than you.

Highly dissatified with senior management, I have send 3 mails to them and until today, not received call. Whosoever is reading, kindly take action.

Jun 12, 2019

AC Breakdown not getting resolved

Dear Pankaj,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Richasharma0230

Jun 10, 2019

No cooling

We have purchased the product in March and started using it in April. And since yesterday night it was not working properly, no cooling. We had the service scheduled on the same date and the service man said there is no gas in it. We have filed a same time and nobody contacted us. We have received a text message with technician name and nunber and his number is not active. How can we contact him. We called customer support and they said the technician will contact you ... how? When?
They said the standard time frame to resolve the issue is 48 hours. Damm your standard time frame!!
We need to get it fixed by tomorrow. It's way too difficult to live without AC. We paid for the product and we need to get it fixed asap.
Whosoever is looking into it , please get it resolve asap.
Puneetsingh1803

Jun 9, 2019

Poor Hitachi support

I have purchased Hitachi 1.5 ton 512KUD model. I raised a complaint for cooling issue. My request got registered and I got reference number as below.
Your Call no - 19060610405 is allocated to RAHUL - 8076109790 . he will be attending your call shortly. Thanking you Hitachi

This person has not contacted me atall and cancelled my request. I got below message
Dear Customer, Your call no 19060610405 is cancelled due to Customer not Contactable. For Generating a request, call at 079-7141-4848 or +91-75-6788-4848

It happens first time. I thought I didn't get any call but I ignored it. I raised a new complaint and same thing happened again. No one calls me from Hitachi and my request got cancelled. I called customer support and they told this time I won't face any issue. Not to my surprise it happen 3rd time. Now where should I call for support. Such a pathetic support. Every time my request is assigned to Rahul and he is faking things.

Puneet
Puneetsingh1803

Jun 9, 2019

Hitachi service support

I have purchased Hitachi 512KUD model. I complaint for filling issue. My request got registered and I got reference number as below.

It happens first time. I thought I didn't get any call but I ignored it. I raised a new complaint and it same thing happened again. No one calls me from Hitachi and my request got cancelled. I called customer support and they told this time I won't face any issue. Not to my surprise it happen 3rd time. Now where should I call for support. Such a pathetic support. Every time my request is assigned to Rahul and he is taking everything and nothing can be done.

Jun 7, 2019

AC sensor is not working

Height of un-professionalism. After complaining twice here, people are calling from different nos and asking for money for repairing of sensor which is under warranty. Good brand products are purchased & are known for after sales service but sorry to say that made a big mistake purchased Hitachi product.

Disappointed 😞

Alok Trivedi
Shivangi harsh singh

Jun 6, 2019

I did not get my remote with My 1.5 TON SPLIT AC...worst after sales support... Very Disappointed

Bought New Hitachi 1.5Ton Ac 5 Star but didn't get my remote. Its being 3 days no one is picking up my call. Having worst customer care experience. Called Hitachi customer care, Shopkeeper and dealer atleast 15 times since i bought, and mentioned that its an emergency. Still no one is bothered and they have a standard answer that it will be resolved asap. ONLY FED UP...........FED UP...................FED UP FROM THIS COMPANY. I DON'T KNOW BEFORE THE PURCHASE HITACHI AC THAT AFTER SALE SERVICE ARE VERY VERY VERY....................POOR.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
Mob No. 7011590603
Email ID- [email protected]

Jun 6, 2019

Issue regarding Hitachi Window Ac, since the year of purchase

Dear Rashmi,

Jun 5, 2019

AC sensor is not working

Nothing has been resolved till date. Purchased top model product but struggling for repairing. Product is under warranty. If problem is not resolved soon, will think to file criminal case.

Alok Trivedi

AC breakdown not getting resolved

Dear Pankaj,

Pankajgoyal60

AC breakdown not getting resolved

My split AC unit is under breakdown since 21.05.19, service team has observed the electric part of outdoor unit is fail. As machine is under warranty, but Hitachi team is taking too much time to arrange the spare part. More than 15 days, it's 46 degree in gurgaon. How unsatisfied, how to fight with hot summer, AC is not working, branded AC which is under warranty,.
SahilG89

Hitachi Window AC

19051408256 - I bought a new AC from Hitachi Authorised Dealer 'Santosh Enterprises. At the time of installation, I observed a very wierd sound in AC fan motor and it's remote is also not functioning well, the fan speed doesn't go up or comes down.

It's been 3 weeks & no one has turned up yet.

I have tried through every channel i e. Calling and escalating through Customer care, calling Santosh Enterprises (Vivek Vihar /Delhi) who is supposedly having the arrangement with Hitachi to service on behalf of them but even after requesting, escalating to level 1 the situation remains same - Unanswered, no one has turned up.

Dear Abhay,

AC sensor is not working

Worst service ever. Complaint registered long back almost 1 month but still waiting for parts to be replaced. Hopefully next season we will be able to use your product if serviced (repaired).

Disappointed 😞

Dear Harinitha,

noise

Dear Kaushik,

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...