Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Nov 17, 2018

Dear Karthik,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Nov 16, 2018

Dear Kashinath,

We have found that our team has shared a quotation with you for service on a chargeable basis. We are waiting for your approval on the same. Only post receiving your approval we shall be able to process this further.

abrahaf

Nov 14, 2018

Very very worst service never seen any product

I bought Ac 1 year before, i just call hitachi for first free service the person broke the auto cleaning option ac and its stop working,so i call the hitachi again the second person broke the ac blower blades it shows there is no experience service person available in hitachi.

NOW MY AC IS UNUSED CONDITION EVEN I CREATED A CASE WITH HITACHI CUSTOMER CARE THAT IS VERY WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD WASTING TIME AND MONEY.

Note: i create a case with hitachi on may 2018 but still issue not resolved.

All my need is give new ac indoor with auto cleaning or amount refund.I am not ready to wait for another 6 month and hear the hitachi story.

my register number is -9994352474 ->Mr.G.Babu.

if the above number is not reachable please give a call another number 9442721802.

For more details call me 9442721802.
Vasan11

Nov 10, 2018

Worst Service

I bought Hitachi AC two months back and suddenly remote stopped working, I raised complaint last month but still the issue not resolved and I am not receiving proper response from the service team in Chennai.

Nov 9, 2018

Dear Karthik,

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com. And we assure you we will look into this right away.

Karthik potnuri

Nov 8, 2018

Worst team for installation

Worst installation i have never seen.its better to change the team they installed half n want away n next day not responding n because of this worst team feeling bad of buyed product n its better to change them his number is 7780434007

Oct 25, 2018

Dear Jyotirmoy,

tummalapalli

Oct 24, 2018

Worst Service and Defectivly manufactured AC

I have purchased Hitachi 1.5 ton AC from "Creative power systems, Hyderabad (authorized Hitachi dealer)" in the month of March 2017. After 8 months its not getting cooled. Technicians from Hitachi visited and filled the gas, but they couldn't identify the issue why it is not getting cooled. After 4 months once again same problem persists, when I approached the Dealer, he has advised me to raise a complaint as they are helpless from their end. So I have raised a complaint, as per customer care technician should attend within 48 hours, but after 72 hours also no one attended to check the AC. I really wonder a Hitachi product got defect within 18 months period. This shows that Hitachi has manufacture a defective AC. And I never saw such a worst service in my life, after raising the issue also no one attend till now.

Murthy Tummalapalli

Oct 16, 2018

Dear Kashinath,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Oct 16, 2018

Worst service plus no Guarantee

Dear Kaushika,

We hope your complaint is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us if further assistance is needed.

Dear Jyotirmoy,

Worst service plus no Guarantee

Dear Kaushika,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com so that we can assist you.

Dear Vismay,

Kashinath sahadu Hazare

Oct 6, 2018

Respected sir
I regret to say that my Hitachi AC is a substantially substandard product and I do have very much reason to claim the same. My AC is only 2.5 years old and have developed so many snags during the said period that I wouldn't believe the product of one of the best AC manufacturers across the globe could be so poor in quality. HITACHI and the comoentent authorities associated with HITACHI must take a note of this grievance as it is of very serious in nature and raise a question mark on the quality of HITACHI products.
The substandard and ill functional AC is waiting for repairs from the greedy HITACHI engineers for last two days.

KASHINATH HAZARE
vismay76

Oct 3, 2018

Regarding complain number 18090302467

In regards to complain number 18090302467, we had your service engineer come visit us on the 3rd of Sept 2018. The engineer informed us the compressor isn't working and needs to be replaced under warranty. This machine was bought from Kohinoor Televideo ib April 2017. Please see below history of our experience in using your machine and the current status.

Originally we bought a machine in February - March 2017. Inside a month the compressor was spoilt and we were told the company would replace the part. We discussed this with Kohinoor and they were kind enough to replace the machine itself.
The new machine came to us in April 2017, no challan or invoice was supplied for the same.
Now within a year and half the compressor is spoilt At the time of your engineers visit (3rd Sept), I had informed him that the machine was replaced and we were not provided a new invoice/challan. He spoke to his manager and told us we have to pay 500/- for visit charges, in 10 days the compressor will come and they will take the AC to their work shop and install the same and bring it back in 2 days. He told me I have to pay 3500/- for transportation etc.... This is shocking !
After 2 weeks with constant follow up I was told the chassis number on the machine does not match the invoice. Well, I had informed this to the engineer on the 3rd it self. They asked me to go to Kohinoor and get a fresh copy of the invoice. I did so and sent them a WhatsApp image on the same day. After a few days I called them again and I am told the same thing till today that the company does not have the required part and it will take few more days.
IT IS 1MONTH NOW!!! I still do not have an answer from your team. They have stopped taking my calls. I was given number of the area head and he won't answer my call.
WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GO? IS IT MY FAULT I BOUGHT YOUR AC? AS IT IS I HAVE TO PAY 4000/- FOR THE COMPRESSOR IN TOTAL FOR A MACHINE THAT DIDN'T LAST FOR 18 MONTHS. THE FIRST ONE, WAS GONE IN 1 MONTH. ARE YOU SELLING FAULTY PRODUCTS?

I WANT AN ANSWER AND A SOLUTION ASAP !
Vismay
+91 - 9867361543
vismay76

Oct 3, 2018

Regarding complain number 18090302467

I WANT AN ANSWER AND A SOLUTION ASAP !

Vismay
+91- 9867361543
Kaushikabalasubramanian

Oct 2, 2018

Worst service plus no guarantee

I bought Ac 10 month's before, I had problem with AC , I have called customer care, first they said need to change board, then they said need to change sensor board, after they just changed the remote and went. I got a problem again. The customer service changed the remote once again but problem continues I have complaint twice but no response from customer service. I think they are waiting for warranty period to get over. Very disappointed service, poor quality.
Deb Jyotirmoy

Oct 2, 2018

No cooling and ice forming inside

Even after registering complain several times regarding no cooling at 16 degree temp set and ice is forming inside which are coming out sometimes with the blow of air. No reply coming since morning even have been assured that service engineer will visit. Now phone number given is switched off. What a great service provider.

Hopeless product and after sales service. If you are hearing me may contact at 7093786555.

Jyotirmoy Deb

Dear Nitesh,

Cspayal90

Sep 18, 2018

HOPLESS PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I HAVE RAISED A COMPLAIN ON 17TH JULY, 2018 AND TILL TODAY MY ISSUE ON AC IS NOT RESOLVED. ITS AN YEAR OLD AC. WE PURCHASE THE PROVIDE BY GIVING SO MUCH BUCKS NOT TO GET IT DAMAGED IN AN YEAR. AND IF YOU CANT PROVIDE THE SERVICE BETTER YOU SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY. I WOULD LIKE MY REFUND IN THIS CASE AND WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR HOPELESS PRODUCT BACK. AS NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR END HAS BEEN RECEIVED. WE HAVE BEEN SPENDING ROM THE DAY ONE WE HAVE PURCHASED THE AC FOR SOME OR OTHER REASONS. AND I HAVE BEEN CALLING DAILY TO TECHNICANS BUT NO RESPONSE. TILL TODAY MORE THAN TWO MONTHS FROM THE TIME I HAVE RAISED COMPLAIN. I MUST SAY I WONT LET ANY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS TO PURCHASE THIS HOPLESS BRAND PRODUCT.

CONTACT: acspayalagarwal@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018

Defective pieces

Dear Arvind (arvindkv_70@yahoo.co.in),

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

vatsal khanna

Sep 12, 2018

Pathetic Service rather No service

Team Hitachi,
Respect for brand can be changed in one service meet. Hitachi should know what is happening at the ground level, service guy who represents the company or is known as the face of the company is ruining Hitachi’s brand image.

I logged a service complaint and within 48 hrs the service guy was at home but not to provide any service rather collect his Rs. 500 note. He not even checked the AC and listed a few issues and when my mother told him to at least give it a look he said "I don’t have my equipments today so I can’t”. So he came spent 5 mins, didn’t check the AC and asked for the so called inspection charges of RS. 500. Unfortunately, I was not at home and my mom gave him the money or else I wouldn’t. Is this the service Hitachi provides???

The AC is still not working, totally dead and he said is you have any issue call me on my number, the number which he had shared is never reachable or either switched off. A company representative is making fool of customer and the company is not even aware. SAD SITUATION!!

A local service provider is better than a company service guy.

Call log number: 18083104154

Contact details shared by company representative: 8510876427

Hoping for a positive response from the company.

Vatsal Khanna

Sep 8, 2018

Defective pieces

Dear Arvind (arvindkv_70@yahoo.co.in),

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...