Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

May 14, 2022

Breakdown

Dear Surya,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us via DM on the mentioned URL:- https://www.messenger.com/t/HitachiHomes.

We assure you we will look into this right away.

Surya727

May 13, 2022

Breakdown

I have Ac of hitachi 1.5 ton Non inverter the compressor is trip with in a 5 seconds in this type of heat wave we are facing high heat the hitachi is very bad brand do not buy ac please

Apr 21, 2022

Dear Deepak,

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Worst services-Hitachi AC outdoor(Controller) unit failed within 8 days

This is to inform you that we had purchased a split Ac 5 star Dc inverter in the year Jan 2020. Owing to pandemic, 2nd authorised services were not done in a systematic way. Since then it is not working properly. Whenever we call the authorised technician, they says that the gas has to be filled and filling charges are Rs 2700/- even after filling gas the problem still exists. It has been two days since I spoke to customer care and received the message of Breakdown req. 22041400322 the technician came and informed that outside unit has short circuit, parts to be procured from company, a period of eight days has already elapsed, I have no information when the parts will be replaced. It may be out of place to mention that parts are in warranty then why it is getting so late, I do not understand why the parts are not being sent what is the use of taking such a branded AC when one cannot use it properly. Summer is at its peak, it has become very difficult for my children to work from home.
Under these circumstances, I request you to have a look on my complaint and get it repaired at top priority. Kindly ensure that it should be repaired properly in a professional way so that my family can get relief in this scorching heat.

Gurgaon-Haryana

'Dear Sir,

Aug 18, 2021

Worst customer Service

Dear Aman,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Aug 4, 2021

Dear Aman,

s16andr

Worst customer service.

Our AC is not working properly from some time now and we have raised several tickets with Hitachi but no one visited us for resolution. On our very first complaint, Hitachi sent some 3rd party engineer who was not even from Hitachi. That engineer refused to look into the problem as he said it’s too complicated and someone from Hitachi should repair it. We have reported this incident on Hitachi customer care several times, and they raise a request after our complaint which get’s cancelled after 2 days with a message saying It’s cancelled due to customer not contactable. PS: we have not received any calls regarding those requests. I am mentioning few request numbers for reference.

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I AM ALREADY TELLING EVERYONE WHO IS PLANNING TO BUY AN AC TO NOT GO FOR HITACHI.

Aman
8010203825
s16andr

Aman
8010203825

Aug 3, 2021

Facing recurring problem in Hitachi SPLIT AC - 2.0TR HITACHI MERAI 3100X INVERTER - R410A - RMOG324HCEA

I have bought a Hitachi SPLIT AC - 2.0TR HITACHI MERAI 3100X INVERTER - R410A - RMOG324HCEA,one year ago.But the performance of the AC is very poor.Technician has attended many times to rectify the problem,but they have failed to resolve the issue.I am facing low cooling from the machine for last one year.I have three other Split AC from Samsung,Carrier and Lloyd.Those are working fine.Even Hitachi AC is cost more than other three AC,but the performance is very low compared to other three AC of different company.Even the quality of the technicians are also very poor.I have already lodged complaint more than thrice for this Machine.Every time your technician charge for attending the problem,but they did not resolve the issue.Now one of your technician demanding around 2000/- rupees to rectify the problem.Even he is not sure about the total rectification of the problem.Last time your technician charged around 1000/- rupees for wet service,but as per my knowledge he has done only dry service.I am very disappointed on your after sales service.I couldn't except this type of service from company like Hitachi.Request you to look this matter seriously.

Oct 8, 2020

AC Indoor and outddoe unit Failure

Dear Karthik,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

gnvkarthik

Oct 5, 2020

AC Indoor and outddoe unit Failure

We have been raising issue since many days the issue is not resolved attached is the bill copy.we have bought in OCT 26 2019.Its been 4 times the gas is getting leaked but their is no service team comes up and check everything is fine by filling the AC.This is not fair right.Every time filling the gas is not the solution we request you to replace my AC or else their would be action taken.Customerservice team was rough in handling the issue.I request to replace my complete unit.This my 6 time raising the complaint request request.Below are the complaints 20041600852,20052905483,20100500366,20051901954.I have
raised the compalints to LEVEL1,LEVEL 2 their is no response from service heads also.This is like crazy such a big company doens't care about the service request.

-karthik

Aug 25, 2020

Failure of Indoor and Outdoor Unit of Hitachi 1.5 tonne Split AC in 2.5 Years of operation.

Dear Sakshi,

Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sakshi,

We are really sorry for the experience you had. We have notified your concerns to our field service team and they shall contact you very soon. Furthermore, please note as lockdown still continues, our field service operations are working with limited staff. Because of the government regulatory guidelines on the COVID-19 outbreak, there could be considerable delay in attending the complaint. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.

sakshi.saini

Aug 11, 2020

I have Hitachi 1.5 Tonne Split AC which was purchased in Feb, 2018 and was under AMC till 11th April, 2020. Due to lock and spurt in number of COVID-19 cases we were not able to get it renewed well before the due date. On 17th July, 2020 I made my first request for AMC visit (20071700259) and it was allocated to Gaurav. However he never visited us and the complaint got closed automatically on 22nd July, 2020. After which I tried registering this request again with customer care but unfortunately it was not done. Website showed status AMC visit already requested however no new request number was generated for same. After multiple follow ups, I finally booked a breakdown complaint on 6th August and request no 20080602626 was allocated for which engineer visited on 7th Aug. We paid 500 Rs visit charge and he gave details that Compressor is defective. He asked us for Rs 2000 advance for gas refilling which was cited to be done as compressor needs replacement. We denied giving any advance to him after follow up on customer care side by side.

On 10th August, new compressor was delivered to our home as the compressor was covered under warranty and technician came to visit. Upon inspection, he told that the indoor unit coil is faulty and another 6500 Rs will be required for replacement of coil and also quoted Rs 3500 for gas refilling. We suggested him to atleast replace the compressor as of now and we will get the other things done soon as expense of Rs 10000 came up all of a sudden. We also argued for repair of coil but unfortunately it is not possible as it has been damaged a lot.

Till July our AC was working absolutely fine and one fine day only some water leaked from indoor unit after which we had stopped its operations waiting for AMC renewal and inspections. However it is quiet absurd on part of customer care to delay and mislead on part of AMC visit requests. We bought this AC for Rs 34000 and in less than 2.5 years of operation both the indoor and outdoor unit have become faulty which shows sheer manufacturing incompetence on part of the manufacturing company Johnson Control Hitachi India. A person goes by brand value and after sales service and the experience in our case shows the reverse of what is expected out of a big brand in terms of delivering the product as well as the service. As of now it makes no sense to invest another Rs 10,000 for the repair and gas refilling of AC with additional Rs 4000 for AMC renewal which we don’t know will ever happen or not. Also refilling of gas is a part of Compressor warranty only and the service centre technicians have time and again adopted this as strategy to take money from innocent customers by asking exorbitant prices.

I have already escalated this matter to Hitachi Management Level 2 and unfortunately still there has been no response neither from level 1 or level 2. Unfortunately the only response received is “We have lodged yours complain and your reference number is FADE38D9878” and rest of the automated generated mail text. Previously also I wrote for getting the AMC request done on customer care email ID and to a matter of fact that also went in vain as automated replies are being sent again and again with different signatures.

As a customer with valid credentials and possession of this product of Hiatchi, we are eligible to get the Compressor changed since it is covered under warranty of 60 months by the manufacturing company.
Also, the damage in the indoor unit coil is neither due to any of our negligence nor due to operation in any abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic environment and it seems more like a manufacturing defect with usage of inadequate quality of material. So it should be covered by the manufacturing company only.

Further, the misleading information by the first Technician who visited led to this unnecessary trouble for us. A qualified technician should have been able to detect the faults in the first go but unfortunately it didn’t happen that way also.

I request to provide me with an urgent solution to this matter with the replacement of Compressor, replacement of indoor unit coil and refilling of gas by the company with an assurance to provide the Annual Maintenance Contract done at the earliest possible convenience.

Hope my request will merit urgent consideration from your authorities.

Sakshi Saini

Jul 28, 2020

NO PARTS WITH COMPANY IN DELHI.

Dear Ashu,

Jayendra Bapna

Jul 15, 2020

Hitachi A/C

I registered a complaint ( 20052103779 )about HITACHI AC is not working in the month of May.
After so many follow-up with customer care engineer visited on 11th June and verified that output unit is faulty and part needs to be replaced.
Output Unit is still in warranty,He said i will update this in office and then you will receive the message with update. he also took 500 Rs one-time service charge and provided the slip and told you dont have to pay this at the time of part replacement.

Since then i haven't received the update, Neither a single SMS nor a single call, Its a worst service I have ever experienced.
I sent reminders many times but still not a single update.
Kindly please get the part replacement as soon as possible and help to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Jayendra Bapna
+91-9985364475
Hyderabad, India

Jul 6, 2020

Installation & service

Dear Customer (Masif514),

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jun 26, 2020

Installation & Service

Dear Customer (Masif514),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Masif514

Jun 24, 2020

Installation & Service

Recently we have purchased hitachi window AC Performance wise good. I don’t find any issues or complaints with the product till now. But the technician who came for the installation they're rude and extremely unprofessional and even he don't have a proper knowledge to remove the window glass, Charging extra amount also for wood work Contradictory but he said 24 years of Exp. I did not expect such a worst experience from a brand like Hitachi. I am Damm sure you will lose the company credibility if they don’t select correct professional technicians for installation & service..

May 29, 2020

NO PARTS WITH COMPANY IN DELHI

Dear Ashu,

May 27, 2020

NO PARTS WITH COMPANY IN DELHI

COMPLAINT NO. 20041400048 DT: 14th April, raised for No Cooling of Air conditioner but no reply till 16th May.

On 16th May Engineer Visited our premises and informed that Cooling Coil need to be replaced, They confirm as soon as part is available they will Replace it. but the Complaint cancelled by them their self Without our consent.

We checked for the complaint Status on 21st May then came to know that there is no pending complaint, and we Raised new complaint.

How Complaint Cancelled by Hitachi Company itself???? We have not given any consent to Cancel Complaint.

How Much time required for Replacing Cooling coil?????? Is some months or some years????

Please arrange to Replace Cooling Coil and GAS Refilling Urgently. Also want to know action taken against Person who Cancelled
Complaint themselves.

Dec 10, 2019

Regarding tripping of compressor.

Dear Rakesh,

Nov 13, 2019

Hitachi Service in Bhubaneswar

Dear Pranoy,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any assistance is required.