Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Sep 12, 2019

Not Cooling..

Dear Apoorv,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Sep 12, 2019

AC not working.

Dear Arvind,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

woodoorohan

Sep 11, 2019

NEW WINDOW AC GAS LEAK. within 4 months

I had purchased NEW Window Air conditioner of Hitachi in the month of April 2019 (Model No. RAW518KUDZ1) from Electronics Paradise, Indirapuram.

At the start of this month i.e September, the AC stopped cooling and i had registered a complaint on 2nd September 2019. Complaint No. 19090300023 Name : Rakesh Nand

The technician came the next day and said the gas has leaked. I asked its a new AC and how come within 4-5 months the gas has gone. And what should i expect from the AC if the gas leaks within the first 4-5months. It will keep happening every 4 months now and what will happen after warranty. My AC has become scrap within the first year. Not even first year, JUST WITHIN SIX MONTHS.

I have two more HITACHI Ac's with me. Same Model Number. One was bought in 2018 and one in 2017. And till date not a single problem has come in those Ac's. That is what made me buy the Third one this year. Which i now think is the biggest mistake by me.

They made to talk to the Manager Mr. Vikas (7840049312) who said we'll fill the gas. I asked what about after few months. Next AC season starts in April and by then warranty would be over and company wouldnt be filling gas without charging me money. My AC has become scrap. He said he'll talk to company about replacement of AC or replacement of Cooling Coil and that i would receive a call from the Company in the next few hours.

No call was received from the Company. Everytime Mr. Vikas kept saying that some meeting is going in Company, so they'll call later. What kind of meeting goes on in any company in which all employees are busy and work in Companies like Hitachi come to a stop.

Anyways after 2 days he gave the number of Mr. Surender (Area Incharge) (9711620671). This guy was so Rude to talk to as if I am asking him for a favour or begging him for something. He said "Insaan ki body ka nahi pta hota ye to AC hai". I told him i have two more AC's of Hitachi same model, but they have been working fine, and this new AC has problems. He says "Do ek jaise insaan mein bhi alag alag problem aajati hain, ye to AC hai ji". I said what next. He said "gas bharvalo". I said you should be replacing this AC because if a new AC goes faulty in 4 months, then im sure there is some serious problem in it. He said that wont happen at all. Ill get the cooling coil changed but that will take time. I asked how much , he says hojayga will tell.

Then Mr. Vikas told me it will come in 3 days. I called him up after three days. He said it will come on next wednesday i.e. Today. I called him up today he says it will TAKE 7 MORE DAYS to come. i said why you have told me it will come today. he says status bta raha hu baaki you can call wherever you want to. IS THIS THE WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER ??????

They are lingering the process for no reason. A company like Hitachi has not even one cooling coil in stock that is very hard to believe. I'm pretty sure they don't want to replace the part that is why they are taking me for a ride. They have been delaying it for no reason at all. After paying so much for an AC we customers have to go through so much shit as if we have been given this AC as a donation from the company or we begged you please give me a AC for free. Sorry to say this but your staff Mr. Surender makes us feel like this. The most rude person i have ever come across. Ideally the company should be replacing my AC with a new one. ITS BEEN JUST 4 months i bought this AC and the gas leaks. HOW WONDERFUL. And plus we have to sleep without an AC for so many days so that your staff ca satisfy their ego's.

Can you please tell me what is being done about my AC and how fast the problem can be fixed. Whether my AC will be replaced or cooling coil will be replaced. because im pretty sure they new AC bought by me has parts which are old enough or not in a good condition which couldnt even last for 4months.

Im waiting for a revert asap because i will not sit through this silent after paying money for a new AC and getting this in return plus your staff treating customers like this.

Rohan Nand
+91-9911998553
Vikas_Wahee

Sep 9, 2019

Very Poor Product

Dear Concern,

I bought this product approximately a year back. Since the time I have bought this product there has been no service that has been given to me either by the dealer or by the company. Today when I called for the service for the first time, it was informed to me that my product is out of warranty and I need to make the payment for the service. The product which is hardly a year old has broken vents, AC remote does not work properly and does not cool the room at all. I am surprised to see the approach of the international brand which claims to be the best brand across India.

The engineer who visited the house refused to work and said that it will only be paid service and nothing can happen. A product which is approximately a year old has given off and all the money paid has gone for waste. I am posting this on social media, CEO desk and I will also highlight the same on consumer forum that HITACHI which claims to be such a big brand has focus on how to mint money from customer rather than focusing on resolving the issue.

Very poor customer and product experience. Never recommend anyone to buy any product from HITACHI.

Customer Complaint Number: 19090802544

Vikas Wahee

Sep 7, 2019

Swing is not working hitachi 1.5 ton inverter ac

Dear Prateek,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Sep 6, 2019

MONTH OLD HITAHCI AC REPLACEMENT REQUEST

Dear Sudhanshu,

Prateeksharma231

Swing is not working hitachi 1.5 ton inverter ac

My complaint no. is 19082800034. I bought hitachi 1.5 ton inverter ac on 27 may 2019. But after 2- 3 months of purchase my ac was making noise from swing blade. I complained about it. Technician visited my place and told me that swing blade has a problem of greasing so he used mustard oil to grease the swing blade. Pathetic. After 15-20 days same problem occured again and i again complained on 26 august again. technician again visited my place and told me that we have to change the swing blade because lock had broken because of jamming. But till date no action has been taken from your team. Even i complained level 1 level 2 and even level 3 but no response from your team really very pathetic service from hitachi. I highly advised everyone to not buy any hitachi product. Their after sale servixe is really very bad. Their technician has no sense and even they are not professional.

MONTH OLD HITAHCI AC REPLACEMENT REQUEST

ONE MONTH OLD HITAHCI AC REPLACEMENT REQUEST
Dear Team Hitachi,

I have purchased 5 star Hitachi AC on March 2019- This was installed by Hitachi Service Engineer The ac cooling has been reducing gradually since last 20 days. We noticed lot if icing in evaporator coils and the cooling has dramatically reduced.I had faced similar problem with my earlier window ac and split ac after some years of installation and that was diagnosed as gas leakage- which could never be fixed even after 3 -4 gs refills after leakage repair- hence i had to go for this new ac.

I have raised a call. I talked with the assigned service person. He told that he will have to go for a gas refilling. Generally with refill, the defect appears in due course which 1 month -1 season or so- by this time warranty will be over. This means that this ac has become a scrap so early. Please let me know in case of such defect in new product, can we get a replacement?
he was given time from last 15 day i will replace the product today or tomorrow but no response.
Even i have twitter to Hitachi next day one lady call me and say i will resolved it with 2 days and after 2 days she was not attending my call-no is 7971129120 .
even other person area manager has blocked my mobile no-7503300220 this register on Hitachi also .
I only need explanation why product is not replaced and when it will replace and why is taking so much time for simple service and replacement process.

This shows Hitachi is totally not looking forward positive and attention towards customer satisfaction.
even i have posted on social media and twitter my complaint then Hitachi person laughing and saying this not 1st time we will take care it will not going to effect our image write more on daily basis it will not even result you and if you again do it then we will make more late for the service and replacement i need to know that why you guys not responding i have pay money and i have requested PMO office and govt of india to take some legal action for your company also.

Register mobile no-7503300220

Best regards
sudhanshu gaurav

Not Cooling.

Dear Apoorv,

Apoorv Attri

Sep 3, 2019

Not Cooling

I have a Hitachi Window AC WAC 1.5TR KAZEPLUS RAW 518 KUDZ1, It stopped cooling and I registered a complaint (Complaint number - 19082900016) on 29 August 2019. After 2 days a team of 2 visited and said that it's a gas leakage and without even proper checking ("They didn't even pull out the AC from the outer container") they said it requires a cooling coil change and registered a new DOA request ( no - 19090201004). Now My first request is in pending state and the second request is canceled. No one has visited yet and I am stuck with 2 different complaints. The mobile number which they shared via SMS is out of service. I am totally stressed because of this as no there is no commitment. Customer care number shared on the bill is too out of service (07935324848) and after dialing another number (18602584848), they say that they don't entertain the request for those which are in under warranty. I am totally stuck in the last 6 days and suffering a lot because of my AC. PLEASE HELP ME !!

Apoorv

Sep 2, 2019

AC Not Working.

Dear Arvind,

Aug 31, 2019

A/c is not upto expectation.

Dear Bhavleen,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Aug 30, 2019

AC Not Working

Dear Team Hitachi,
I have purchased two 1.5T window AC, RAW 318KUD in March 2019. It stopped cooling on tuesday and i have registered complaint on wednesday 28th August, Complaint No. 19082800712, Hitachi technician visited and said that gas is leaked and filled the gas, he also checked the point where the gas was leaked and welded it also, however it stopped cooling again in night on same day, then again i raised it on customer care, till now no one has responded.
My question to you is that, what kind of AC quality is being maintained by Hitachi and on the top of it we are paying the premium also.
Kindly do the needful urgently.

Arvind Mittal

Dear Irshad,

1.5 ton split ac not working

Dear Joice,

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

joice70

1.5 ton split ac not working

Hi Support Team.

I have purchased Hitachi 1.5T Split AC on sep., 2018. I have raised concern to HITACHI Support team on 12 August for not working and call ID 19080701934. They visited but not rectified .

I cannot work on my office properly hence shut the AC and It’s a mental torturing and disappointed.

Today, I called toll free number but one has proper information and problem not resolve yet then he registered new case which is 19080701934. I am expecting Good services from HITACHI but I disappointed and hurt.

Kindly take action immediately
joice
farooquiirshad

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Support Team.

I have purchased Hitachi 1.5T Windows AC on July, 2019. I have raised concern to HITACHI Support team on 19 August for Noise problem and call ID 19081901119. They visited but not rectified and also taken remote and not returned yet.

I cannot sleep properly hence shut the AC and It’s a mental torturing and disappointed.

Today, I called toll free number but one has proper information and problem not resolve yet then he registered new case which is 19082301689. I am expecting Good services from HITACHI but I disappointed and hurt.

Kindly take action immediately...

Rgds,
Irshad

Aug 23, 2019

A/c is not upto expectation

Dear Bhavleen,

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] and we assure you we will look into this right away.

Aug 14, 2019

Dear Sayaya,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Aug 13, 2019

Call centre operatives not helpful

Dear Yashpal,

Our team has shared a quotation for the work to be carried out on a chargeable basis. We are awaiting your confirmation/approval on the same.

Bhavleen kair

Aug 12, 2019

A/c is not upto expectation

Since I purchased hitachi a/c it’s giving me problems
Earlier in respect of its remote (which is not working properly)
Than it start taking hours in my clean option
Than less cooling
Than now at 1:00 am it’s not getting on
An expensive and good for nothing product
I’ll never advise anyone to go for hitachi

Aug 12, 2019

Issue with PCB and Mother Board Kashikoi 5100X.

Dear Customer (mangla1907),

We have found that our team has shared a quotation with you for service on a chargeable basis. We are waiting for your approval on the same. Only post receiving your approval we shall be able to process this further.

Aug 6, 2019

Dear Sayaya Jani,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Aug 6, 2019

Hitachi inverter ac

Dear Customer (ACfail),

Sayaya jani

Aug 5, 2019

Wind is also bend
I requested to shopkeeper but didn't give properly service
& told me that's not our responsibility

PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE - NON RECEIPT ARREARS 7TH PAY COMMISION
    Refer FSA Jun 2017. So far I have not received the...
    OTHPG 932277296452GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp - Unauthorized Transaction
    Unauthorized transaction was done through transaction ID...
    Avenger 220 Cruise ABS - RE: Issue in new Avenger 220 Cruise ABS
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly...
    Blue Dart - I am compaling about my credit card delivery time
    A apply a credit card from hdfc bank..and they send me the...
    Hero Moto Corp - Complaint about insurance claim
    Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad...
    ncert - Math
    14 Question of ncert book exercise miscellanous of...
    Delevry curiar - Not timly delever
    I send a parcel via delevry curiar date-13/11/2019...
    RF750677629SG wish - Need urgent deliver
    I have a package that's been at the delhi...
    Electroff in fushion5 11.6"4G tablet - Product missing
    I am order fushion5 11.6"4G tablet but he item that...
    kvb net banking - Amount Debited but transaction not successful
    I wanted to book flight tickets in cleartrip.com and the...