Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Ravinder Kumar1512

Jul 24, 2019

Out door Unit place on the damage wall

Dear Hitachi,

i have buy ac on 7th july-19 this month. your service men install that ac on same 7th July. They don't have level meter and they install indoor unit little bit down from right side. (in case that we are face water leakage problem and i have complaint on that 2 times withing 15 days). Now same problem that they install out door unit little bit down form right side. They install outdoor unit on which wall that was only 3 -4 foot wall and it was not suitable for that we told that guy that is not good place to install outdoor unit but they place just because they want to make a more money from the cooper pipe. on the time of installation that wall creaked by the installer also and now its going to more creak. i have a doubt that it will get down. If it will get down who will be responsible for that or it will get down on the someone that will be very dangerous for us. so i would like to request to you please change that outdoor location.

Jul 23, 2019

Water driping from Hitachi split ac

Dear Madan,

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] and we assure you we will look into this right away.

मदन मोहन

Jul 22, 2019

Water driping from Hitachi split ac

Ac is not proper working

Jul 20, 2019

Water dripping from Hitachi split Ac

Dear Ekant,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Call centre operatives not helpful

Dear Yashpal,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Yashpal Manchanda

Call centre operatives not helpful

I have registered a complaint on 3rd July 2019,
Regarding cooling efficiency of my window ac to your Hitachi service call centre, but there has been no proper attendance to my complaint.
They even said they won't take any action for it and their organisation is a private call centre.
I urge you to take appropriate action.
Yashpal Manchanda
+91-98-10312838

Tripping of compressor

Jul 16, 2019

Worst Service and Product

Dear Rajendra,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Sushilrgavp

Jul 15, 2019

Tripping of compressor

I have purchased a split AC in the month of March 19 from music Mahal dausa.since purchased it I m facing the problem of tripping of compressor. In an hour compressor tripped approx 10 to 20 time . I have complaint many time but my complaint is not resolve till today.i m totally upset.so plz my humble request to u kindly resolve my problem or change my AC as soon as possible so I feel cool & satisfy with hitachi. Hitachi is the most of famous product of AC but I m totally understand satisfactory with the service due to my complaint not resolve till today
Rakesh Jain
At front madhuvan hotel
Dausa Rajasthan
Mo 9001252525
Email [email protected]

Jul 12, 2019

Water dripping from Hitachi split AC

Dear Ekant,

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] And we assure you we will look into this right away.

Ekantchadda81

Jul 11, 2019

Water dripping from Hitachi split AC

I bought 2 Hitachi split AC’s inverter technology couple of months back. Since then my only job has become to register complaint against one or the other unit.

Their technician has visited many times but not able to solve the problem of water dripping from indoor unit. They always have one excuse or the other.

Hitachi service is pathetic and not expected from a company of this reputation , would genuinely advise everyone not to buy Hitachi AC’s.

-Ekant

Jul 10, 2019

Service Unsatisfaction

Dear Arun,

Jul 4, 2019

AC Frequently Getting Issue(every month) Since When It Got Purchased(Need Replacement).

Dear Santosh,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

santoshkholia

Jul 2, 2019

I am really got frustrate and fed up by Hitachi Split AC(with invertor technology) since when I have purchased it. I am facing many issues with this Split AC which I have purchased from Vijay Sales. From the time when I have purchased it, around one year back, I am frequently facing issues on this AC every month. It is getting breakdown in every two months. Gas is getting leaked evrytime and its not cooling even in 16 degree after running whole night. Power consumption is also very high than what was commited at the time of purchase its consuming around 40 unit in only after running 7-8 hours can you imagine this huge amount. I am really got fed up and fursted by this AC as I am not getting any benefit by this because its never useful for me and also due to more power consumption I have to pay more electricity bills. Finally i have raised the complaint to Replace the AC with the another one which is not Invertor technology. Because I cannot bare it more now. The thing is customer care team is also not replying on my emails which I have sent out to them 3 times and they are not responding.
Today one of the service person visited to see AC and saying that again Gas has been leaked. I am not understanding that how many time in one year the gas will be refilled and how come it got leaked again. In May'19 the same issue happened and gas has been refilled. Technicians are only saying everytime that the last person has not done his work carefully & properly. This is the condition of so called good brand in the market 'Hitachi'.
These guys are making us fool. I will not tolerate it more now. I will goto the court this time if it won't be replaced with any other new model with the same price.
When a person investing his hard core earned money in such kind of products with a thought of that it will be working atleast for 5-6 years but here in one year I have seen the entire world.
Hoping for a help through your medium.
Santosh Kumar

Service unsatisfaction

Dear Arun,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Ramesh3465346

AC First time Installation

Call Number - 19063002320
I bought new AC on 27th July. Then I got a call from HItachi tech person on 1st July that he would be coming to my home immediately. I told that I was in office and requested him to come on 2nd July between 9 AM to 10.30 AM. I also got a message from HItachi about the tech person name as SESUMANI.S and his mobile number as 7397733732. So I just want to get confirmation from him that he would be coming on 2nd July , So that I can take leave/permission from office. But he did not pick the call on 1st and 2 July. I bought this AC from Sathya, Washermenpet branch. The sales person there gave another contact number of the technician which is 7397730174. He is also not picking the phone. The persons in Sathya tried to help me. But the Hitachi team is very reluctant even to pick the calls. I even called the all India customer care. But they just told that they have registered my concerns. They can not tell me on what day the sales person will come. I am ready to wait even a couple of days more for installation. But I can not take on leave from office and sit in the home hoping that one fine day technician will come to home to install the AC. I am thinking of filing a suit as they have exceeded there time limit and they are mentally harassing me with poor service. Please do not buy HItachi products in India and particularly in Chennai

Jul 1, 2019

Water leakage from Split AC.

Hitachi Window AC.

Dear Sahil,

Kolanjiammal

Service unsatisfaction

Last week, i,ll rise the relocation complaint. Your service Engineer Charles (6374999473) is relocate the AC to new location. They charge Rs.900/- for Dismantling, Rs.900/- for Stand and Rs.1450/- for Re installation. But i receive the generated message of Rs.900/- only from your end. What about remaining amount. They voluntarily ask the CDN no. The drain line is not fixed properly. So, i'll call back to that person. He is not pick the call and block my no. I am not expect those kind of response from your end. Service and response is very very worst.

Arun.G

ac not working

Dear Nitin,

Water leakage from Split AC

rakesh72singh

Water leakage from Split AC

Hi All,

I had purchased a Hitachi Split AC from Great Eastern, Dalhousie, Kolkata in 2017. In 2019 went ahead and did an AMC for a year contract for any repairs / faults in the AC. Since last week water is leaking from my machine and have raised complaints thrice. Twice the mechanic came and said have gone ahead and repaired the same but the same issue persisted for the second time. When i contacted the customer care they opened a complaint and closed it after 16 hours. Today, Jun 26 a mechanic has come but he was unable to sort out the issue and said another senior person will come in an hour. Now its been over 2.5 hrs no one has arrived and when trying to call the customer care getting no response.

Seems the company had taken the yearly contract for INR 3800 / - to just cheat the customers which is absolutely not acceptable at all. I have a 3 month old baby at home and in this heat how does the company want us to proceed.

I would request that the resolution be provided at the earliest otherwise would be moving to the consumer court against Hitachi for harassment to its customers.

I am reachable at 9339756434 / 9339451863 or email at [email protected] / [email protected]

Name: Rakesh Singh
Location: Kolkata
Registered Mobile Numb: 9339451863

AC Details: SPLIT AC - 1.5TR HITACHI RIDAA 3200F - RSD318EAD
nitinmangla1

Jun 25, 2019

ac not working

Dear Team

Please check it my complain(19060400685) is not resolved from date 4th of June but no one reply me or your local vendor not picking me my phone .

Please do the needful as soon as possible.Are you want resolved it after summer.

Nitin Kumar
8178481963
9896203909

Jun 25, 2019

No cooling..

Dear Richa,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jun 24, 2019

Timer Not working

Dear Amit,

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...