Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

Dear Krishna,

We're sorry that this is taking a little longer than we expected. We've again requested our team to connect with you at the earliest.

SPLIT AC 1.5 TON WATER DROPING

Dear Yusuf,

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] And we assure you we will look into this right away.

ZERO COOLING

Dear Dheeraj,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Abhijit Chakrabarti

Hitachi Split ac 1.5 tonns

Purchased on 12.05.2019.Fitted on 14.05.2019.Out of service from 19.05.2019 due to PCB failure.Lodged complain on 20.05.2019 morning.Mechanic attended on 21.05.2019 afternoon.Informed about the non-availability of spare.Asked to wait till spare is available.Contacted company on 24.05.2019 online.The man attended me asked me to wait till the spare is available.But did not specify how many days I have to wait.The most bogus company Doesn't care about reputation of business.Sells product without keeping spares.The company must replace the product I've purchased.Thinking to lodge complain in the Consumer Forum so as to replace it by a newer one.
dheeraj srk

May 23, 2019

ZERO COOLING

I HAVE PURCHASED 1.5 TON AC 40 DAYS BACK BUT ITS COMPRESSOR IS NOT WORKING FROM 1ST DAY
EVERY TIME TECHNICIAN VISITS BUT SHOWS HELPLESSNESS

KINDLY HELP OUT
hoor54477

SPLIT AC 1.5 TON WATER DROPING

PURCHASED 1.5 TON HITACHI SPLIT AC ON 29.12.2019.WATER DROPS ARE COMING FROM AC .LODGED COMPLAINT.ATTENDED BUT NOT ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM .NOW NO BODY RESPONDING.HELP LESS.
S YUSUF A RIZVI
KrishnaKanth5059

Poor Equipment quality, Poor Service quality, and Poor customer care response

I registered a complaint with no. 19042100648 on 21st April 2019 that my 1.5 ton Hitachi split AC is not working. The machine is under warranty. During the course of 1 month the service personnel visited more than 10 times and replaced more than 5 parts. Still the equipment is not working. This is very poor quality of both equipment and service from Hitachi.

I have escalated the issue to customer care senior management personals Mr. Naveen, Mr. Navneet, Mr. Gauron. All these people ensured me that the complaint will be resolved at the earliest. But they haven't displayed even 1% commitment level to their words. Every time I have called customer care, it informed me that a call back will be arranged. During the last 50 times that I have called them, the customer care is even not able to arrange one call back.

The technical head at Hyderabad Mr. Parasuram is clue less what next to do. He has exhausted all his possible means to rectify the problem.

I have mailed to all the three levels of management team (Mr. Vishal Marar, Mr. Satish Nair, and Mr. Rajesh Nagari ) more than 5 times during this one month. But I haven't got a single response from them.

I am completely fed up with Hitachi. During this scorcing summer, I have been unable to use the AC for more than 1 month. Please arrange to provide complete money refund so that I could buy good quality AC from other brand.

VJS Krishna Kanth
KrishnaKanth5059

Poor Equipment quality, Poor Service quality, and Poor customer care response

I am completely fed up with Hitachi. During this scorching summer, I have been unable to use the AC for more than 1 month. Please arrange to provide complete money refund so that I could buy good quality AC from other brand.

VJS Krishna Kanth

May 21, 2019

Extreme worst services

Dear Aayush,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Hitachi AC Problem and Worst Service

Dear Subrata,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORt

Dear Ruchika,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Please get in touch with us if any other assistance is required.

very Bad Service Support

Dear Abhishek,

May 20, 2019

dis satisfactory installation of AC machine

Dear Customer (mintughosal),

Disturbing sound

Dear Ajay,

hitachi ac problem

Dear Manish,

pradipdatta

May 19, 2019

Hitachi AC Problem and Worst Service.

I have purchased a Hitachi make AC from Mittal Electronics, Rishra, Hooghly West Bengal on 10.05.19. The said AC installed on 13.05.19. After installed that dropping of water fall from indoor unit inside the room. The one complain (1st) was lodged on 14.05.19 bearing CDN 3589 & breakdown req. no. 19051405680. Next day your engineer was visit and tolled that reinstalled is needed due to wrong installed and said complain was cancelled on 16.05.19 without rectification. Further complain (2nd) was lodged on 17.05.19 bearing CDN 3130 & breakdown req. no. 19051700893. Without my any communication, 2nd complaint has been cancelled on 17.05.19. At last 3rd complain was lodged on 18.05.19 bearing CDN 1088 & breakdown req. no. 19051808453 through Mittal Electronics Rishra, West Bengal & same the complaint has been cancelled on 19.05.19 without my any communication. The problem exit till now. Your service is worst.
So, I am requested you, the said problem should be solved immediately.
Name: Subrata Datta.
Registared Phone no. 9433142729.
pradipdatta

May 19, 2019

Hitachi AC Problem and Worst Service.

I have purchased a Hitachi make AC from Mittal Electronics, Rishra, Hooghly ,West Bengal on 10.05.19. The said AC installed on 13.05.19. After installed that dropping of water fall from indoor unit inside the room. The one complain (1st) was lodged on 14.05.19 bearing CDN 3589 & breakdown req. no. 19051405680. Next day your engineer was visit and tolled that reinstalled is needed due to wrong installed and said complain was cancelled on 16.05.19 without rectification. Further complain (2nd) was lodged on 17.05.19 bearing CDN 3130 & breakdown req. no. 19051700893. Without my any communication, 2nd complaint has been cancelled on 17.05.19. At last 3rd complain was lodged on 18.05.19 bearing CDN 1088 & breakdown req. no. 19051808453 through Mittal Electronics Rishra, West Bengal & same the complaint has been cancelled on 19.05.19 without my any communication. The problem exit till now. Your service is worst.
So, I am requested you, the said problem should be solved immediately.
Name: Subrata Datta.
Registared Phone no. 9433142729.

May 17, 2019

AC not working and worst customer service

Dear Shakira,

Shakira Shafi

May 16, 2019

AC not working and worst customer service

I have been using multiple brand of AC in my home. I would suggest anyone to not to buy Hitachi. Trust me this would be my first bad feedback which I am giving to any of the products. I have both 1ton and 1.5ton Hitachi AC in my home. Both are worst products so far I have seen. And the customer care number will always be unavailable. Same like the useless AC their customer care people also useless. Like first their contact numbers will be always out of reach in the past 3years I have seen and if at all we get connected to them there won't be any proper response. Worst like a hell. I am fed up with this company seriously.
Shakira Shafi

May 16, 2019

Worst customer care and worst product

Hitachi Service Center is a worst service center in India

Dear Customer (samanto247),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Installation

Dear Jai Kishan,

samanto247

Extremely Worst Services & Product of Hitachi

I bought a New HITACHI Split Inverter 1.5 Ton AC (Model-RSNS417HCEA) a few days ago which could not run only 3 days and I requested for service, 4 times different-different technician visited and they could not fix the problems the first technician told there is a problem with PCB, after 4 days 2nd technician came and told display problem, again after 5 days 3rd technician came and told connection problems, again 4rth technician came and told controller problems and still I am waiting for fix the problem. All the technicians came were illiterate and doesn't know anything about Hitachi AC they only making a guess that might be this problem...which is intolerable. All illiterate Technicians name are Faisal, Salman, Rajat Trivedi & Sumit From Hitachi Service Center. Hitachi service center is an extremely worst service center in India as per my experience.

My Call Number: 19050410021

samanto247

Hitachi Service Center is a worst service center in India

My Call Number: 19050410021

May 13, 2019

Extreme worst services

Dear Aayush,

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...