Hitachi A/C

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi A/C

May 6, 2019

Dear Arun,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

May 6, 2019

Complaint Regarding Hitachi Split AC iclean Model

Dear S. K. Mittal,

ArchitMittal

May 5, 2019

Complaint Regarding Hitachi Split AC iclean model

I purchased one Hitachi split AC which I am and will always regret as since the time of purchase I am only experiencing problems. Half of my time in summer always go in raising complains and yet it always remains unresolved.
Further to this, my recent complaint no. 19041110983 dated 11/04/2019, regarding no cooling of AC, which was closed by the service center of Hitachi namely Crystal without even looking at the problem. Numerous similar complains has already been raised. Again the complaint was lodged on 01/05/2019 vide complaint no. 19043013293 but no solution has been provided yet even after talking to the upper management i.e. Rahul from Crystal, Sumit from Hitachi (Ashok Nagar), Anuj (ASM) from Hitachi etc. Numerous messages have been sent to them. Mr. Vinay from Ahmedabad also called on 24/04/2019 and I was assured that problem will be resolved in 1or 2 days but I am really not sure when his 1 or 2 days will get over.
Did I purchase the AC for my comfort or for getting excuses to talk to Hitachi customer care? Over 30 complaints have been raised till date. Can you even think of it? My whole summers are like this.
I am now really sick of lodging the complaints again n again and this is really frustrating that no one dares to listen to us. I am not at all recommending Hitachi ACs to anyone now. This is the worst service and products I have purchased until now. If you can solve my problem now, please go ahead else I want the refund of this pathetic product.
Just in case anyone of you has some courtesy enough to call us, call on below number.

S.K. Mittal
Ph No. - 9717999251

May 4, 2019

Water leakage issue in indoor unit

Dear Rohit,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

amitajain

May 3, 2019

2 out of 5 Hitachi A/C's non-functional. Need urgent servicing. AC'S under AMC's

Hi Hitachi team,

We have 5 Hitachi split A/C's (1.5T inverter A/C's) and have been paying hefty sum as annual maintenance charges. 2 out of these 5 A/C's are not cooling and my family is suffering in the peak of the summer. The service center engineer visited our place on 22-Apr-2019 and mentioned that the outdoor and indoor unit's PCBs need to be replaced, but after that i haven't heard from them regarding the next steps. On calling the the service center, the only response given to us that they have no idea when the replacement PCB's will arrive and cannot provide any ETA.

It is hard to believe that this is a Japanese firm who are known for superior products & efficient services.

I am hoping that this can be resolved at the earliest.

Amita Jain
+91 9820248586

May 2, 2019

Faulty Equipment, worst customer service, and fake email address of management

Dear Krishna,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Worst Service and product

Dear Rajendra,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Dinesh Giri

Service

I got a number of person who will lookafter my call but taht guy did not call me till date. I called up yesterday on 1st may he said he will come in evening but didn't come.
I never experienced this type of services from hitachi anytime and don't expect.

I really don't know how why its getting delayed or no courtesy from your side to uodate the customer.

Such a bad experience and company also going in which direction.

My service request number is 19042703843, executive name is Khushnavi.
I hope somebody will lookafter this
Dinesh Giri

Service

Dear Team, i have placed online request for service of my split ac 8 days back but that request has got canceled so i raised another one 3 days back.

Such a bad experience and company also going in which direction.

My service request number is 19042703843, executive name is Khushnavi.
I hope somebody will lookafter this

Dinesh
Rajendra 1111

May 1, 2019

Worst Service and product

Just 15 days back bought a Hitachi inventor 1.5 ton AC and it's defect sensor and compressor from first day as per your technician view. Given many complaints but technicians only visit but not able to solve and now they stop visit also after giving complaints ( complaint no.19042701120) I want full refund/ replacement so pls provide job sheet that I can apply for refund from Amazon.
Rajendra
pH no 7418777991
Rajendra 1111

May 1, 2019

Manufacturing defect

Just 15 days back bought a Hitachi inventor 1.5 ton AC around at 45000/- and it's defect sensor and compressor from first day as per your technician view. Given many complaints but technicians only visit but not able to solve and now they stop visit also after giving complaints ( complaint no.19042701120) m using other brands like blue star and carrier best in all formats, it's my first worst experience with HITACHI.
manish kumar singh 18/05

hitachi ac problem

hello,
I am Manish Singh,i first complained for my hitachi ac problem on 29/3/2019,but still there is no solution to my problem.after one month (30/04/2019) still my ac is not working.I can not understand how yours service,fully worst.I am fully frustated now.i will never suggest anybody to buy hitachi product.if you are thinking about hitachi please call me on 9009414793.i will tell you how the worst service.Only two time service boy visited to me but no soluntion.Now i am moving to cusumer forum.
Hitachi service policy is like only sell the product and forget the customer.please please please anybody don't buy the product of hitachi.
There is no call from the service dept. after complaining many times.No responce from company.

Manish Kumar Singh
mob.-9009414793,7073924793
tanay3264

1.5 ton split AC

I have been chasing Hitachi guys for nearly a month and have paid almost 15k for this 4 year old Split AC which they are trying to repair and have visited our premise nearly 10 times. Today in absence of my mother when I attended the call by coming from work before time, they couldn’t repair it and then after wards called on my phone number and threatened me to kill me. They even threatened my mom today when she arrived and left the place. All payments were made prepaid and cos they couldn’t find way to resolve the problem all of them diverted the matter and started a fight.

Dear Naveen,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Dear Naveen,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Water leakage issue in indoor unit

Dear Rohit,

Split AC Cooling Slow

My Split AC is not cooling well.

Talasahi, Khordha, Odisha-752055
Mob. +91 9337061759, 8763310253

Split AC Cooling Slow

My Hitachi Split AC is not Cooling well.

Talasahi, Khordha, Odisha-752055

Worst after sales service

Dear Priyam,

KrishnaKanth5059

Apr 29, 2019

Faulty equipment, worst customer service, and fake email address of management

On 20th April 2019, the AC stopped working. My machine is still under warranty. I have lodged complaint on 21st April 2019. The service personnel visited 4 times on 23rd, 24th, and 26th April. He has replaced the indoor pcb, outdoor pcb (2 times). Still the machine is not operational. The service personnel are not lifting my calls for the past 3 days. In these 3 days, I have called the customer care more than 10 times and escalated the issue. Still there is not even one call back. In these past 10 days, my total calls to Hitachi were more than 50. I have also escalated the issue to all the 3 levels of management in the mobile app. Still no response. I think all the management email ids have been kept just for name sake purpose and not operational.

This is the worst service and quality from Hitachi. Hitachi used to be a good equipment. Now a days it is not even better than a local equipment manufacturer at old city. If you are unable to provide quality equipment and service. Please don't supply to Indian market and frustrate customers.

I think all the frustrated customers like me should lodge a complaint in consumer courts.

Every thing at Hitachi if poor. Quality of equipment, service to customers, response to customers, trouble shooting and everything is very poor. I am strongly advising every one of my friends to not buy Hitachi equipment.

VJS Krishna Kanth
Complaint no: 19042100648
Mob:8142524224
City: Hyderabad
Naveenymg

Apr 27, 2019

Worst Service

I stay in yemmmiganur town which is 70 km away from district. While purchasing Hitachi AC, they promise to give service to any where (paid service) but service person never pick up the call after so many request raised. Please don't buy Hitachi AC. If you have any doubts please call me to 9987894880, I do have call logs.
Manu kadambar

Apr 27, 2019

Mother Board not working

Mother board not working of Hitachi ac 10 days old.

Product.... FS4682, company.... Shipdealz - Wrong product
    Kal mujhe notification aya tha ki fossil ka watch 1999...
    Barclays London uk - NEFT money can't transfer
    RD-195683/FRD Dr,BISMARK employees I'd are true,...
    Sbi rewardz - DEDUCT AMOUNT IN AC AND NOT RECHARGE MOBILE
    I HAVE RECHARGE MY MOBILE ON SBI REWARDZ APP DEDUCT...
    Firstcry.com - Wrong Items delivered
    I am strange to know that firstcry has no knowledge about...
    DishTV - Due to network issues, recharge has been done in a wrong...
    While doing recharge in dishtv of VC no.01510998073 via...
    Homenet - Home net not working
    Today only taken new connection of home net and after 2...
    HOME BASED DATA ENTRY JOBS - No Initial Fees and get the work done later they ask...
    Recent hack- They provide job free of cost with no fees...
    jda - Neighbour is doing illegal construction at his home.
    Rajesh Kumar neighbour of my home at right side address...
    DGCA - Request for extension of date for using credit Shell amount
    Dear Sir, We have booked following tickets...
    AIRTELMONE on icici - Lost of money
    I got a call from fraud agency regarding idea sim...