hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

ramzo

Feb 21, 2020

2 ton inverter split ac

i have purchased two ton ac 2019 but cooling is not continusly ...suddenly compressor off ...only outdoor fan running in long time....i'am off the main control next on compressor running properly but short time after same problem .....i cannot guess the complaint..... what is the reason

Jan 21, 2020

Hitachi AC Indoor unit leakage in 16 months..

Dear D.Saravanan,

We have found that our team has shared a quotation with you for service on a chargeable basis. We are waiting for your approval on the same. Only post receiving your approval we shall be able to process this further.

saro5in

Jan 3, 2020

Hitachi AC Indoor unit leakage in 16 months

I have purchase Hitachi 1.2T Hitachi AC , with in 16months AC indoor unit leakage and requesting me to change the coil. Same happened to another Hitachi AC which bought two years ago(1.5T invertor model) i have spent and made it ready. Now second AC failure completely disappointing me.

i understood that Hitachi service guys cannot help me , they can just do the service on chargeable basis.

anyone please provide me the Hitachi Global customer care email id , i would like to escalate this and also planning to create awareness to other buyers not to buy Hitachi india AC .

D.Saravanan

Nov 4, 2019

Dear Amit,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Oct 22, 2019

Dear Amit,

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Amit29tiwari

Oct 21, 2019

Dear Hitachi Team,

We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star Inverter on 28 APR 2019 and on 20 sep 2019 PCB and motor is not working. my wife complained register on 29 sep by her mobile no 9811346647 and Engineer came and said that PCB and motor is not working, it will take 5 to 7 days. We have again called your call center on 8 oct to know the status and they said parts is not avilable at service centre . I again called on 20 OCT to know the status, they again repeated same line as above.

I have chosen Hitachi because of i thought it is best brand and service is fantastic. Many people told me that not to buy Hitachi product. they are very very poor in service, but i was not convince with them and bought Hitachi AC even paying more then other brand AC. Now i am thinking if i would have consider there suggestion, after paying so much amount and not able to receiving proper service, so it is better to less cost AC and give them money for services. at least in summer family will not feel humiliated.
Now we are feeling that you guys are Humiliating your customer.
Let me know if you are able to fix the problem in 2 or 3 days .
my no 9811346647 is register with you

Amit Kumar
Amit29tiwari

Oct 21, 2019

Dear Hitachi Team,

We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star Inverter on APR 2019 and on SEP 2019 PCB and motor is not working. my wife complained register on 29 SEP by her mobile no 9811346647 and Engineer came and said that PCB and motor is not working, it will come in 2 days if parts available it will take 5 to 7 days. We have again called your call center on 11 OCT to know the status and they said that THE part NO Avilable service centre . I again called on 20 OCT to know the status, they again repeated same line as above.

my no 9811346647 is register with you
Himanshu333

Oct 8, 2019

Dear Hitachi Team,

I have sent an email to [email protected] from my gmail account( [email protected]) with my mobile number. Looking forward to hear from you guys soon.

Himanshu Sharma

Oct 3, 2019

Dear Himanshu,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Sep 24, 2019

Dear Himanshu,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Himanshu333

Sep 23, 2019

Worst 2.0 T AC

Bought a 2.0T split AC (R410A-RMOG324HCEA) in March 2019 and since then it has become a pain. It's cooling is worse than my 1.5T window AC. Every 10-15 days, I need to log a service complain due to cooling. The technician only cleans the filter and says it's too hot and that is the reason AC is not working.

I bought the AC thinking that Hitachi being the number 1 AC company in India, its products would be really good. But I made a mistake I guess.

Really pissed off with the product.
BIgorange

Sep 18, 2019

Problem in air conditioner

Hello
I was purchased Hitachi Ac in May 2019. It have problems regularly and your executive came to us sort out my problem. But it remains same in another day.
Kindly sort out my problem in one time. I'm calling your customer care no 18602584848, today I. e. 18/9/19 timing morning 07:02 from my mobile number 8930048980,answer is that contact with showroom where you have purchased they will handle the problem. It's very dramatic. Hitachi is very big Brand. Like this behavior of cce is not good.

Sep 13, 2019

Pathetic Service of hitachi.

Dear Gyanendra,

Aug 26, 2019

Pathetic Service of Hitachi

Dear Gyanendra,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Aug 24, 2019

Pathetic service of Hitachi

Dear Hitachi Team,

We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star Inverter on 18th July 2018 and on 10th Aug 2019 PCB and motor is not working. my wife complained register on 10th Aug by her mobile no 9140923147 and she got information that somebody will come within 48 hours, but nobody came. When i came on 17th Aug i register complain again and then person came. so hope you understand from 10th to 17th 8 days how my family is suffering in summer. Engineer came and said that PCB and motor is not working, it will come in 2 days if parts available in Lucknow otherwise it will take 5 to 7 days. We have again called your call center on 22nd Aug to know the status and they said that now Time limit is over so part will reach at service centre in a day or 2 but as of now no news. I again called on 24th to know the status, they again repeated same line as above.

Now we are feeling that you guys are Humiliating your customer.

Let me know if you are able to fix the problem in 2 or 3 days or not, so that i can buy new AC of Voltas or Blue star and put my request to Consumer forum, they wll take care on service issue related to any company , as in my family so many Lawyer is working, no need to give them fees as they are family member.

my no 9918778811 is register with you

Gyanendra Pratap Singh

Aug 20, 2019

Split AC is not Cooling

Dear Ashish,

Our team tried to contact you but got no response. Kindly share your alternate contact number with us so that we can look into the matter and help you out in a better way.

Aug 19, 2019

Split AC is not cooling

Dear Ashish,

ashishipra

Aug 17, 2019

Split AC is not cooling

To Hitachi Group / Grievance Handling dept,
I used to have huge faith in Hitachi brand, but my trust got shattered when I bought a New Split AC 2.0 ton in Jun and started facing gas leakage problem since day 1.
It seems a faulty design piece was delivered to us. And 3 times technician has some come, but no solution.

I need a replacement of my AC. This is not at all acceptable to deliver a faulty piece and keep on repairing it.

Ashish
mobile: +91-9871589772
email: [email protected]

Jul 30, 2019

Split AC- Problem not not solved.

Dear Sanjeev,

Jul 30, 2019

ac cooling not there.

Dear Customer (h c bunker),

Jul 29, 2019

Complaint not getting attended.

Dear Ajay,

Jul 22, 2019

Dear Customer (h c bunker),

h c bunker

Jul 13, 2019

Jul 10, 2019

Split AC- Problem not not solved

Dear Sanjeev,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Jul 9, 2019

Split AC- Problem not not solved

Dear Team Hitachi,

We purchased two no.of Split ACs, 2T & 1.5T model no.3100X & 3100S respectively for our commercial establishment at Neb Sarai, New Delhi, on 10.09.2018.
Since the beginning there had been several complaints of not cooling. Complaints were attended many times but the complaint still persist. Now since the beginning of this season we have complained many times.Technician attends the complaint it works for few days and again the same problem continues.
We opted for Hitachi believing it to be one of the best AC brands only for its quality and performance. We didn't look into the pricing factor although its pricing is higher than many other brands. But sorry to say that our experience was never near to our expectations.
Hope this is taken on very serious note and some senior technicians are deployed to weed out the problem permanently so that we continue to be your brand customer.
A quick action in this regard shall be highly appreciable.

Sanjeev Sharma

Garena free fire - My free fire id is ban please unban
    My free fire account is ban,i not hack that was bug ...
    MCD -Mahavir Enclave - rain water being diverted in latrin gutter
    I am resident of E5(B) Mahavir Enclave New Delhi 45. My...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF Settlement
    Hi Team I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL BEHAVIOUR RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    quickr - No refund
    This is with due regard that my refund amounting of Rs...
    tnstc - rudeness bus conductor
    as i was travelling in bus he didnt ask for tickets...
    cpp - No information of plan. Only showing money debited from...
    The account statement shows a debit of 2199 for CCP. But...
    Levi’s - Item not delivered
    Dear team, I placed order at levi.in on 12 feb. item...
    Amazon /LG 32INCH (80CM) HD ready led smart TV 32lm560bptc - Money not refunded
    Money not refunded till now, order refuse 04/02/2020, now...
    APSRTC BUS AP36Z 0056 - Today chimakurthi to Ongole bus charges r raised or not
    I buy a ticket from chimakurthi to Ongole conductor said...