hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

VIVEK KUMAR SHUKLA

Jul 14, 2013

Re installation of window AC

I have shifted from Kanpur to Mawana Sugar Mills , Meerut U.P. in May'2013 and reinstalled my 1.5 T Window A.C. WAC-MODEL (REMOCON) Model No.RAW 218 KRD & M/C SR No. 110C38719, purchased on 26.05.2011 by myself.

I am not getting desired results what has been promised in manual. I request for earliest visit at address A-36, Mawana Sugar Works, Mawana , Distt Meerut -250402 ,U.P. Its swing function & desired cooling is under problem in spite of regular cleaning of screen.

Vivek Kumar Shukla
pras25hant

Jun 25, 2013

Hitachi provide me defected Piece: Suffer from one month

I purchased Hitachi Ac Model (RAT513HTD) Summer TM on 26th April 2013 from vijay sales. On 22nd May the AC has no cooling problem. I registered the complaint same day and it was addressed on 29th May and they took AC in service center and returned me back on 2nd June 2013. On 4th June (reference no 13060500015) it again stop cooling. I registered the complaint same day and now service center told me that it is replacement case.
From the last one month i am suffering mentally and physically as well because such a big brand and this kind of poor service and response is not acceptable all. Now i decided from Hitachi to give my money back with compensation of suffering from last one month.

Bill Details:

Address: NCH 408
DRDO Complex Timarpur Delhi 110054
Mobile No 9999925954

Jun 22, 2013

don't buy any hitachi split ac because it's service is very poor

I am very much disappointed with your service. I have registered my first complaint on 13.5.13 n my complaint was 13051802403 then 2nd complaint was on 27.5.13 n complaint no. Was 13052702657 at last 3rd complaint was on 21.6.13 n complaint no.is 13062100326 n my problem is still maintained that is water dripping. I have paid to company again n again visiting charges n gas refill charges but my problem is still maintained till now. Please tell me what should I do? Shouldn't I buy any product of hitachi in future.
anujcs2002

May 29, 2013

Hitachi AC Service is Horrible

Hitachi after sales service is pathetic....I bought Hitachi Ac and asked them for 2nd service under warranty, their technician spoiled the circuit of my AC and even after that it's near about a week my AC is not working.........i have called their customer service more than 100 times(only 5-6 time got connected) and each time that SOP written statement- Sorry for trouble. No resolution for my problem.
Even they don't provide the address of their service center(Vasundhara Ghaziabad). This is b/c their service centers are operating under some house in residential areas which is illegal.....they are also breaking the law by running the service centers in residentail areas.......

Called Service center more than 200 times in last 5 days but no response, somehow searched the address of their service center and when i reached their I found that they put off their landline phone......

I will not go for any product of Hitachi in future and tell my friends to avoid this company............

Horrible experience........

Unprofessional people......

I want Hitachi to refund the cost of my AC......

Complaint No: 13052700866
usharanidas

May 23, 2013

No Drain pipe

I ( Usharani Das )have purchased a 1.5 T KAMPA model Split AC on Dt-19.05.2013 from Patra Electronics,CDA,Cuttack.But the persons came for installation were told that there is no Drain Pipe inside the packet and they will give it tommorow. And now they are not responding at all since three days. So pls tell me what i will do now ?

May 22, 2013

Faulty working of Air Conditioner(split)

I have puchase 1.5 ton hitachi Kampa product on date 20/03/2013 product is not working properly. several complaints are made on customer care but there is no complaince of my complaints now to till, i am constrained to express my regret towards your service. About 10-15 times complaints were made....but the product is still not working properly . the customer care doesnt give the no. of the higher officers above them to the customers in fear of scolded by them. this is creating a bad impression of a geart company like HITACHI. product is very bad. please hear my complaint regarding the product. thank you.

May 20, 2013

COMPLAINT OF HITACHI SPLIT A.C.

I have puchase 1.5 ton hitachi Kampa product on date 20/03/2013 product is not working properly. several complaints are made on customer care but there is no complaince of my complaints now to till, i am constrained to express my regret towards your service. About 10-15 times complaints were made....but the product is still not working properly . the customer care doesnt give the no. of the higher officers above them to the customers in fear of scolded by them. this is creating a bad impression of a geart company like HITACHI. product is very bad. please hear my complaint regarding the product. thank yOU

May 18, 2013

Faulty working of Air Conditioner(split)

May 18, 2013

hitachi Split 1.5 ton campa a.c.

Mohammad furqan ali

May 18, 2013

installation of my window ac

request to installation given on 14.5.2013 still awaiting for installation so many calls to customer care only assurance given porblem remain same tell me what can ido
Savita Tewari

Informed Helpline.Service request no. 13050600842
Took away AC on 11/05/13 for gas filling without giving any approval paper
Brought back AC after 3 days i.e. 14/05/13 but AC still not working
On 15/05/13 capacitor changed but AC still not working
Sometimes the AC was checked directly with the mail line and it made a loud sound.
Visitors walk away promising a superiors visit . Superior not attending the call .
Neerja Nischal

May 9, 2013

Defective Hitachi Ac

I bought new Hitachi 1.5 ton window AC on April 7 ,2013 from Unique refrigeration shop Indirapuram GZD . Ac started creating problem right from day 1 . Its been one month i have been trying to get it repaired but nothing has happened till now. There is NO COOLING .i have complaint about it several times in this one month but nothing has happened . Everytime technician comes but not able to solve the issue. I want to replace the machine now but neither Dealer nor Customer service is entertaining my request. I would appreciate if someone can look into the matter and replace my machine as soon as possible .
Complaint # for various complaint I have done so far:

Gaurav Kapil
pankaj P Singh

May 5, 2013

Very Poor service of HITACHI AC

I would like to file Grievance against "HITACHI AIR CONDITIONER". I have bought two Air-Conditioner of Hitachi, I have bought these AC 15 days before, In First AC, Installation kit was missing from sealed pack Hitachi FMS 1.5 Ton AC. Installation of that AC completed after 5 days, Hitachi's Engineer use to come daily but were not able to install that AC due to missing equipment. After fifth day, Water leakage has started from that so I have lodged Complaint no- 13043003736. Which was also not addressed in next 5 days, and Hitachi has closed that case without completed it, Even they have not communicated about that to me. After continuously calling Hitachi care, They have logged another ticket for the same issue, Complaint No- 13050400744, This was logged Yesterday, But still no response from Hitachi.

I have bought second 2 Ton AC from HITACHI, Hitachi has closed my Installation request without completed my installation, Outdoor unit is not functional at all. They has started Indoor unit, and closed the case and told me that i have issue in wiring of my flat, I have get checked with Local electric man, who has confirmed that Wiring is correct, So again Hitachi Engineer made me fool.

Could you please Help me to get this issue resolved, I am staying in Greater Noida, Which is very hot now these days, I have bought Two Costly ACs from Hitachi, But I am not able to use any from 15 days.(From the date of purchase).
p k dhawan

Apr 20, 2013

Hitachi Airconditioner-Defective ac/Suboptimal service

1.Thinking it to be the best a/c,RACO18GPD,Sl.no.091COO408,1.5TR SAC CUT OUT ON19 Mar2009.from ACE Technomark,sec 18,Noida.It started malfunctioning soonafter.After a couple of rechecks,S/A/C PCB unit was found to be defective,taken up for repairs,failed & eventually replaced on17 April2009,almost a month after purchase. 2.On servicing on 19Mar2009,ins ulation foam was noted to be giving way.No acton was taken. 3.On29 Apr2009,the remote was non-functional & on01May2009,it was repaired. 4.with suboptimal functining it was last decided that gas had to be filled on12Apr2012.costing Rs2500.00. 5.Now with onset of summer this year,A/C was not cooling.Auhtorised service agents-KHYBER Airconditiong Co was duly intimated in2nd week of AprilThe rep came ,checked & opined that compressor may be not fully functioning.After tele deliberation with the co., it was told that gas needs to be refilled at a cost of Rs2500.00.again. 6.It was noted that ext. tubing did cool .The gas is not reqd to be filled in other a/c of reputed brand.Is it a ploy employed by your agents to dupe or deficieny in proficiency that entails .It shall be third filling of gas since the purchase. 7. It may as well be a defective piece of eqpt. from the very beginning.8.A reputed co. like yours needs to rectify the problem at the earliest to my satisfaction . Dr(Col) P K Dhawan.Mob:8527138597;H.No. 720,Sec.29,Noida
r.p.singh

Apr 19, 2013

no instalation

mine split ac 11-04-2013 ko agra se kharida tha. lekin instalation abhi tak nahi huaa hai. sabse badi problem ye hai ki me government service me hu. 22-04-2013 monday ke bad mere pas time nahi hai. me chahta hu ki instalation monday 22-04-2013 tak ho jaye.meri samasya ko dekhte huye aap instalation monday 22-04-2013 tak karade. aapki mahan krapa hogi.

R. P. SINGH
MOB-09412591193
amitk24

Nov 1, 2012

Defective Ac

This really sad to see that Hitachi is not replying or even bothers to reply to the customer complaint. This is after receiving the previous mail also you people at Hitachi should be allowed to sell your products in the market at any cost you people are selling defective machines by outsourcing the making to Indian companies and selling it under your brand name after charging a high price in this case i have no option but to take legal remedies.

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Replacement of Defective 1.5 ton Window AC
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:23:00 +0530

This is with reference to the above subject matter i have newly bought a hitachi 1.5 ton window ac from M/s Vijay Sales Infiniti Mall, Andheri. abt a month back firstly the ac is making to much noise for which i have complained 3 times to you concerned dept which they are no able to rectify the same stating there is an installation issue and the problem will be solved only after proper installation but the problem is that there were some parts and screws missing from the unit which they put it in my supervision whihc annoyed me a lot and the noise is coming from the unit within itself for which they said that this makes a default noise which we cannot do anything and today the fan operation has stopped nor the fan speed is lowering or increasing it is constant. i am sad that hitachi is now selling defective units to its customers after charging a higher price than other ac available in the market hence i would want a replacement of this unit or i will hav no other option to take to legal remedies for the same. I hence further request you to kindly replace my ac unit with a perfect non defective unit.

Amit Kukreja
harendra rao

Jul 2, 2012

defaulted air conditoiner

I bought my ac (hitachi-sugoi) on 18/6/12. im sorry to state that i got a defected piece.i bought it from SM MART plot 436 sm.arcade sector 12 vasundhara gaziabad. since then i have been trying for its replacement but in vain.the technician came and stated that the pcb was defected. he took the pcb with him..but the condition of my ac became worst day by day. the insincierty from your side has brought a bad name to your company in my senses.i have stopped nearly 60-70 people from buying ac of hitachi. the complaint no of my request is ############. im plannig to bring this matter in customer court's senses. i hereby for the last time request you humbly for the repairment of my ac.

with regards,
UP.
harendra rao

Jul 2, 2012

defaulted air conditioner

I bought my ac (hitachi-sugoi) on 18612. im sorry to state that i got a defected piece. since then i have been trying for its replacement but in vain.the technician came and stated that the pcb was defected. he took the pcb with him and returned after 2 days.but the condition of my ac became worst day by day. the insincierty from your side has brought a bad name to your company in my senses.i have stopped nearly 60-70 people from buying ac from of hitachi. im plannig to bring this matter in customer court's senses. i hereby for the last time request you humbly for the repairment of my ac.

with regards,
barinder pal singh

Jun 26, 2012

selling defected ac

Respected sir/mam,
Myself DR. Barinder Pal Singh ,has Purchased a HItachi 1.1 ton window ac,model no.RAW312KSD from Deekay Vision pvt. ltd. (model town) against bill no.1392 on 23-6-12 .AC was damaged badly from backside where the pipes are present ,when i contact the dealer and request him to solve my problem firstly ,he was not ready to admit that his product was damaged but when company installation people visited they contacted the dealer and inform that the product was damaged and they are not going to instal it .when i visited again Deekay vision he told me that hitachi company 's workers are on strike so the only alternative is that i should take the displayed AC...i was very badly harassed by the owners and not at all satisfied with their services so please help me out if any problem again occur in future then what will i do ..
with regards
Dr.Barinder Pal Singh

Jul 19, 2011

With in three month of purchasing it was faulty for 1 month

The full complaint status is in the following mail content.Which is pasted below.Still AC is not working normal the fins motor is also not working normal.Please do the needful for changing the piece as it si having proble in each & every part .The other details are in trailing material

( Today your service engineer came for repairing he changed the motor ,AC statrt cooling & now it is under observation .Still fins of both side are not moving which I mentioned in the FSR.Now please suggest me what type of AC it is this with in three month one month this AC was unserviceable & only two month we could get the AC for our use please do the needful or change this module .What is use of this AC.The copy of FSR is also attached for your reference.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:03 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fw: Regarding poor services provided by Hitachi team

Thank you for writing to us with regard to the Remote Problem of your Air conditioner.

As per our discussion over the phone today, we understand that you have purchased this machine in the month of March and post that you have been facing problem in the air conditioner. Also, on 6th July there was problem in the remote for which you have registered a complain by contacting us on our Helpline Number through complain number 11070600008 and our Service Team has attended to your request and taken the motor along with them and post that they have not come back. Sir we apologize for the delay in getting this done.

As per our discussion, I have already spoken to our Area Service Manager at Ghaziabad and asked him to get the concern resolved on a priority basis.

If you need any further information, you can reach us at our Helpline number 0120-3532484 anytime or just reply to this email. Our team of engineers would be glad to help you out.

Evangelina.
07/13/2011 07:37 PM To <[email protected]>

cc <[email protected]>

Subject FW: Regarding poor services provided by Hitachi team

Dear ,
We have made a complaint for our Air condition. which was purchased on 29 Mar11.This became faulty twice within this period
The first complaint was also attended by your service centre in 20 days in second complaint also they came on 9jul11.They took the motor&
Pcb from our AC .I got assurance from them that this complaint will be closed within two days. Today also nobody came & when we confirmed
from service centre. The service centre team is misbehaving .This type of treatment we are getting please do the needful for changing this peace
We are fed up by purchasing this .Now we are going to make complaint in consumer forum for the resolution of this issue .Service of your team is very poor
Revert back on this mail & give the solution otherwise I will make a complaint in consumer forum. The photos of AC are also attached here

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:33 PM
To: '[email protected]i-hli.com'
Cc: '[email protected]'

Dear ,
Again my AC has become faulty .I have made complaint but till now no body has come .
I purchased the AC in the month of March2011.It became faulty twice & the service is so poor
That every time it takes more then 20 days for repairing .Please suggest me what to do.
The dealer don’t give any support .He says that he don’t have service centre of Hitachi .So
he will not send any body for repairing .So please suggest me what to do .Why I should recommend
this AC to others .Please do the needful

Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: FW: Regarding poor services provided by Hitachi team

Please look the trailing mail

Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:27 PM

Dear,
I am feeling sorry to purchase Hitachi Airconditioner.My complaint can be seen in trailing mail.
I am pursuing regularly for complaint but till now I am waiting for service engineer .I purchased
Hitachi due to its reputation, but now I feel this was my mistake Now I will not allow any one for the
Purchase of Hitachi.I was planning to purchase one more AC but now I will not purchase second AC
OF HITACHI. Please let me know the fixed date for the resolving my complaint Daily I am getting
assurance from customer care. But that fake assurance could not solve my problem.

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:41 PM

Dear ,
What type of services you are providing .I made a complaint on 13 may11.But every day you customer care giving me assurance but till
Now I am waiting for your service engineer. I purchased hitachi one month before .& your services are very poor .Now please suggest
Me the option .should I go to consumer forum for this .I was told that this complaint will be closed with in four days.Please do the needful urgently

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:08 PM

Dear Customer care,
Please look into the trailing mail.Still I am waiting for service engineer for resolving my problem.
I purchased Hitachi f

Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 8:49 AM
Subject:

Dear Customer care,
Yesterday I made a complaint regarding my Hitachi Split conditioner .My complaint no. is 11051300145 .which was done on 13may11.
But till now nobody came .Now some other problem also occurring in this .please do the needful urgently .My address is as follows
Lalit Kapoor
BI-04 Ansal Coloney
Survodaya Vihar Shastri Nagar
Meerut
U.P

Jul 15, 2011

under warrenty AC is became faulty twice with in three month no service provided by the service centre after regular complaint

I purchased the Hitachi Air conditioner on 29 march2011.The AC became faulty in the month of may .I made a complaint on 13 May2011.The complaint no. was 11051300145.The complaint was attainded by service centre after more then 20 days.Again AC became faulty on 6jul11.for which complaint is made & complaint no.is 11070600008.The team came on 9jul11.& too the motor & PCB for change by commiting
that complaint will be closed within in two days, But till today nobody came for repair.I have made complaint on mail also.Please do the needful for changing the AC
I will be thankful