hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

May 29, 2019

Crack found

Dear Soumyajit,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

ajaydas60

May 28, 2019

Complaint not getting attended

I brought a Hitachi 1 Ton Window Air Conditioner last year, which is till under warranty. During the regular service it was detected that the swing motor of the air conditioner is not working. The service engineer doing the service asked me to lodge a separate complaint for replacement of the motor. Accordingly I lodged a complaint on 10th May and the complaint number is 19051003704. Since then no body has attended the complaint , though the complaint was forwarded to Nikul Electronics, Gandhinagar. I have followed up with Hitachi call center several times , but every time I get the same stereotyped answer that they are forwarding my concern to the service center.
I wonder, how a reputed company like Hitachi has such a miserable complaint management system, where the issue is not getting escalated to next stage even after 20 days and several follow-ups.
I am not sure when my issue is going to get resolved, but this story definitely tells a tale about the future of the company.

Ajay

May 27, 2019

Hitachi Window AC no working in warranty

Dear Surajit,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Surajit Dasgupta

May 26, 2019

Hitachi Window AC no working in warranty

Hitachi window AC bought in Feb19 not working for a week. Hitachi services persons come & check & then go back without any solution.
Please arrange for immediate replacement if repair is not possible.
Mob 8411879627

May 25, 2019

Hitachi Ac Giving no cooling in just 1 year of purchase

Dear Customer (Azbapata),

We do not want you to feel this way. Kindly share your mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] And we assure you we will look into this right away.

May 25, 2019

Complain for replacement

Dear Rajat,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

May 21, 2019

Dear Soumyajit,

soumyajit1994

May 19, 2019

get a defective product

i got a product which is already cracked but it is very unfortunate that i got notice this after installation.your engineer says that this crack might not hamper my ac but i could not go for a cracked ac after all. i want a replacement of the indoor part of this ac i give my model number
hitachi-ac-rsfs311heca(IN)
I1470500008951 esfs311heca-se190b07931
soumyajit1994

May 19, 2019

crack found

after installation my split invader ac i just notice a crack on indoor part.when i call the engineer he said it dose not make any problem but i am not satisfied with this please replace my indoor part of ac.
ac model no hitachi-ac-rsfs311hcea i1470500008951 esfs311hcea-se190b07931
deep classes

May 18, 2019

ac is not working properly and not making cool

I would like to inform that we have purchased AC 3 star 1.5 ton inverter from mayur home appliances raopura vadodara
It is not working in a significant manner and not providing reasonable level of cooling so please check or replace it.
PURCHASE DATE OF THIS AC IS:2nd- May 2019
My further details are as follow:
Alpesh Chauhan
303/304 lakulesh avenue,
nr. arpan complex nizampura
vadodara-390002
M-9913733859
E-mail: [email protected]
Azbapata

May 9, 2019

Hitachi AC giving no cooling at all

Invoice:AIA############, Purchased on:2018-02-23

Bought Hitachi INV 2T last year, now it gives no cooling at all
Azbapata

May 9, 2019

Hitachi Ac Giving no cooling in just 1 year of purchase

Invoice:AIA############, Purchased on:2018-02-23

Bought Hitachi INVT 2 T in Feb last year and now it gives no cooling not sure why??
Rajat.Gupta216

May 8, 2019

complain for idle service

I had purchased Hitachi 1.5 Ton split AC. there were multiple issues within the warranty period of 1 year. Now that the warranty is going to over as purchased An engineer came after multiple follow up and identified the issue as indoor leakage and he promise to replace my indoor with in 1 week. But my indoor is replaced not in 1 week now i my faceing the problem since 21 days my indoor(sprit) is not yet changed .Sir Please solve my problem it is in warranty. I am not satisfied with you service
Rajat.Gupta216

May 8, 2019

Complain for replacement

May 4, 2019

Dear Rajpal,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Apr 20, 2019

Third service is not done in time inspire of several knoking

I call service provider many times including company staff/person to do third service in time but he assured me to do the same , but till to date he did not do . What can I do ? No one will be interested to purchase the product of Hitachi products if the service as.

Apr 15, 2019

Dear Rajpal,

Sharma Rajpal

Apr 14, 2019

Hitachi 1.5 Split AC

I purchased Hitachi 1.5 AC in February 2019 . Next Day found some leakage inside room . After complaint it repairs in next 10 day's . Those are winter days so I haven't use AC continuously . Now I found same Problem with AC , it's leaking inside room and not Cooling . Now I am stucked between customer service and mechanic . I really wants to replace this AC . My RMN is 9284098876 .

Mar 26, 2019

Dear Devesh,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 18, 2019

Dear Devesh,

deveshaggarwal

Mar 16, 2019

Hitachi AC gas leakage multiple times even after repairs

I had purchased Hitachi 1.5 Ton split AC. there were multiple issues within the warranty period of 1 year. Now that the warranty is over as purchased more than 3 years back, we lodged complaint of low cooling in Nov 2018. An engineer came after multiple follow up and identified the issue as gas leakage and repaired the same and filled gas for which we paid the charge as demanded. Again in Feb the same issue happened. This time the engineer came after 15 days and again said the gas has leaked and there is leakage in the pipes / coil. When we showed the old invoice of November the call center executive called to confirm that since there is 3 month warranty for gas refill, they would process an internal approval and resolve the leakage issue and refill the gas. It has been over a month after now, we have got multiple calls from service center that they are working on the same but there has been no resolution. Lodged complaint again to revive the issue but still no response. Isn't there an SLA for resolution? How long can a consumer wait for resolution for a repeated problem?

Hope someone is listening and will respond with some concrete action to resolve the issue.

Devesh Aggarwal

Jan 21, 2019

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Jan 12, 2019

Dear Mr. Prasad,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you on 9790920839 but was unable to do so. Please let us know an alternate number or a convenient time of calling so that our team can assist you further.

SVVPRASAD

Jan 8, 2019

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 10:59 PM, Vvprasad Sunkara <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Hitachi Team,

Even after repeated reminders I haven’t received a response from you, Please suggest me next steps.

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 9:21 PM, Vvprasad Sunkara <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Hitachi Team,

I haven’t received any response so far, can I have a feedback ASAP.

I was expecting a positive response for resolving my concern.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 3:55 PM, Vvprasad Sunkara <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Hitachi Team,

Looking forward for your kind support, can I expect an early feedback.

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 5:57 PM, Vvprasad Sunkara <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Jch-India-Customercare,

I would like to provide you more info about the service request i had raised with Hitachi.

1. Service Req. 18072202643 Dated : 22nd Jul
2. Service Req. 18092204609 Dated : 22nd Sep
3.Breakdown Req. 18122904043 Dated : 29th Dec

As per me this is a issue is more of a manufacturing defect and as a customer i am victimized for no reason.
I did brought this 5 star Window AC with huge premium but as a customer never satisfied with its performance.

Seeking a positive support from Hitachi in taking up my concern as a serious one and help me with appropriate solution.

+91-9790920839

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 9:28 AM jch-india-customercare <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mr Prasad,

Greetings from Hitachi!

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail.

Please accept the sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with the matter subjected in the trail email

Based on our conversation please be rest assured, we have evaluated your concerns carefully

To address your concerns in detail and provide you an permanent solution our field service team shall contact you within shortest possible time

Once again regret for the inconvenience caused so far and assure you of prompt and quality services in future.

In case of any queries/clarifications please do call us on our Helpline Number 756-788-4848; 797-141-4848 and 1860 – 258 – 4848 or send an email to us.

Assuring the best of the services

With Best regards,

Purvi Trivedi.

A Johnson Control - Hitachi Air conditioning Company.

cid:[email protected]

From: Vvprasad Sunkara [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 December, 2018 5:37 PM
To: jch-india-customercare <[email protected]>
Subject: Service req :18072202643

Hi Sir,

With refrence the service request no : 18072202643, I would like to raise a complaint. It’s a complaint from Jul’18.

The complaint is not enough cooling, service personal visited and inspected and suggested for service for the leakage.

Charged me 500 for visit and took the window AC for repair and returned with 3k bill amount.

Even then I am not satisfied but adjusted with availabile cooling but things turned bad now there is no cooling at all.

Please advice me on this, brought Hitachi keeping in mind that it’s a Japanese machine won’t trouble me much. But getting continued problem for my 5 star rated AC.

Looking forward for your kind support in resolving my issue, already spent a lot on my service cost can’t afford much again.

9790920839