hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

ANAND h PATEL

Oct 27, 2018

Breakdown in Hitachi 1.5T inverter A.C.

I purchase Hitachi Kampa Inverter AC from Hitachi HLI Home solutions.
It stops suddenly. So I raised a complaint.
Breakdown Number : 18100201953
No body response to me even after the complaint.
I just got message and I call the service fellow.
He came and told me to order spares. I ordered it and even after one month not able to receive the spares.

The worst things is that I daily call the service center toll free and they always answer me that Service Department will contact me soon. Uptil now, I am waiting for the service person to call me and gave me proper feedback.

Also, I received A.C. which is having warranty period ended before 8 years. That is also strange.

Anand Patel
+91-9558825621

Sep 22, 2018

Dear Manmohan,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Sep 19, 2018

Dear Atul,

Sep 19, 2018

Dear N. K. Sharma,

We have found that our team has shared a quotation with you for service on a chargeable basis. We are waiting for your approval on the same. Only post receiving your approval we shall be able to process this further.

Sep 12, 2018

a/c hold at service center complaint no 18052906913

Dear Customer (harshitv),

Aug 16, 2018

Dear Manmohan,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

msoniandroid

Aug 16, 2018

AC not Working and Hitachi engineers are fooling.

I am Manmohan Soni, I have purchased an Hitachi Split AC, from Gurgaon. 20 Days ago i found my AC is not cooling. I called the call centre and raised a call for the same. Hitachi engineer came on 500 RS charges and suggested that there is a problem in the motor of the outer. As per his suggestion we had been agree to replace the motor worth 3000 RS. Then he just made some jugad to fix the fan to the motor. After 10 days AC stopped the cooling again. Now its fan is broken because the fitting of the fan and motor is just jugaad. Then we checked the old motor and found the motor is correct and working fine. The worked just told the lie.

Now interesting thing is that as the AC stopped working again, I just called the worker for the problem and got the answer that he is sending some one to check it out. But no one came. Then i make a complaint to call centre on 14 August 2018 and came to know that again 500 RS visiting charges, even though i told him to book a call. Then i got a call from the Hitachi engineer and he told me that he will check the fan in stock and will come on 16th august. Then i said okay, please come.

Suddenly today morning i got a message that the call is cancelled because the customer is not contactable. Now this is the ### Hitachi team has done with me. First of all they made the fake replacement of part. Then second the fitting they did was not proper. Third we have been suffering from heat and humid days since 4 days.

All credit goes to Hitachi team. Because we have bought an expensive AC because of its quality but we were wrong.

AC is purchased on the name of my father "### - ###".

####

Dear Ashish,

Aug 3, 2018

HITACHI KASHIKOI 5300I INVERTER Poor Parts Quality and Failure

Dear M. Paralikar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that we can assist you.

MPARALIKAR

Aug 2, 2018

HITACHI KASHIKOI 5300I INVERTER Poor Parts Quality and Failure

I have purchased 2 Split AC HITACHI KASHIKOI 5300I INVERTER . Within One year and before even Third service attended AC started giving issue in Auto Clean.

reported issue in second service as well in Third FREE SERVICE.

NOW HITACHI support convey being it Plastic part do not come under warranty and have to go paid basis ( Plastic parts Warranty Only 1.5 month ) .

HITACHI KASHIKOI 5300I INVERTER IS auto clean model which means when ever Ac start it cleans and Quality and PARTS so weak with in 8 month it started giving issue and now inspite issue arise with in 1 year technicians of hitachi convey has to go paid basis.

I would advice one should not consider purchasing hitachi AC specially Auto Clean model at all if assembly so of poor quality and plastic made which consumer has to bear issue.

Inspite under one year warranty when issue started and reported why consumer has to bear cost. If its plastic assembly, why cost is 3500 INR or more .

POOOR QUALITY AND PARTS FOR SURE.

M PARALIKAR

Aug 2, 2018

Dear Ashish,

ashishjha1958

Jul 31, 2018

I purchased the window WINDOW AC - 1.5TR HITACHI KAZE
With one-year warranty for machine and 5year warranty for compressor.

Unfortunately, the compressor is out of order for last __ weeks, I complained about the same
(Complaint number-18070800527

After some days on two technicians visited my place to handle the complaint as they were supposed to, but they simply told me that the compressor is needed to replace, which I already know and mentioned in the complained already, they charged me Rs. 2000/- as a visit charge & advance for changing the compressor. After that hitachi closed my complaint by remark- “costumer is not responding on call” but I had called them continuously on customer number.

Why should I will have to pay extra for the capacitor and the gas charges.

I was disappointed with all this, I am being forced to pay for all that which got damaged due to faulty compressor under warranty period. However, I simply told the technician to just replace the compressor rest I will get done from vendor. But the technician refused badly and asking me to charge two time visit charges for the same query and gas charges.

I enquired lot but no result, finally I was left with no choice except launching complaint in Consumer court that reference number is 18070800527

Ashish

Jul 30, 2018

Irresponsible behaviour & very poor service by the Team

Dear N.K.Sharma,

We would like to inform you that our team is working on your complaint and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Er. N.K.Sharma

Jul 27, 2018

I purchased the window WINDOW AC - 1.5TR HITACHI KAZE PLUS - RAW518KUDZ1
With one-year warranty for machine and 5year warranty for compressor.

(Complaint number- 1)-18060604864, 2)- 18071803386, 3)- 18071905408.

After some days on two technicians visited my place to handle the complaint as they were supposed to, but they simply told me that the compressor is needed to replace, which I already know and mentioned in the complained already, they charged me Rs. 500/- as a visit charge for nothing. After that hitachi closed my complaint by remark- “costumer denied paying” but I have receipt that I paid to him.

Again, next they came along with the compressor to replace with the old one but with the condition that I will have to pay extra for the capacitor and the gas charges and second visit charges again for the same complaint.

I was got socked when I got to know that my complained has been closed without resolving it and without my concern. I was already offended by technicians misbehave and this added worse

I enquired lot but no result, finally I was left with no choice except launching complaint in Consumer court that reference number is 829013.

N K Sharma
Er. N.K.Sharma

Jul 27, 2018

I purchased the window WINDOW AC - 1.5TR HITACHI KAZE PLUS - RAW518KUDZ1
With one-year warranty for machine and 5year warranty for compressor.

(Complaint number- 1)-18060604864, 2)- 18071803386, 3)- 18071905408.

Regard
N K Sharma

Jul 4, 2018

Dear Atul,

Jul 4, 2018

Dear Bhavesh,

We hope your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if the issue still persists.

atul09sharda

Jun 28, 2018

poor Service and irresponsible behavior

I purchased AC in Mar/Apr'18 and since then AC is not working properly. You may see the number of complaints made for my ac with latest call no 18060109610.
the latest call mentioned above is not attended in one month time and suddenly i got msg of closing the same (while no one has attended this). I am extremely unhappy with the product and services both. I am regretting that i took decision of buying product of Hitachi.
If possible for you, please take away the machine from my home and you don't need to return any money. I would consider as a theft from my pocket. as you would be vacating the space, i would be able to buy another good brand product. My whole summer vent on head and i wouldn't use the AC.
Please don't sell your product if you can't provide the services.

atul sharda

Ac is not working

Dear Kamaljeet,

Dear Bhavesh,

Nony sharma

Ac is not working

I am very disappointed from your company.I registered my complaint regarding malfunctioning of AC.Your company workers assessed the problem.But the service is not satisfactory. They had filled gass three times.Every time same problem persists. I have bought this AC on 30june ,2017.In July its gass got leaked.From that day same problem occurred. This is a defected product.Kindly replace this AC as it is still in warranty period.
You can contact me on my contact number 9855463931.
Kamaljeet Sharma
House no 116,ward no 13,prince colony ,Samrala Distt-Ludhiana.
I hope positive response from your side.
Bhavesh Srivastava

Jun 21, 2018

Pathetic cooling

Bought 1.7T Hitachi split AC and this year even after the service the cooling is really poor. Told the service guy and he said to clean the air filter regularly but even then the cooling is really poor. And there is no cooperation from the service guys. I think its a defected product and I want it to be replaced.
Such kind of product was not expected from Hitachi as its a leading brand and we paid a premium over other companies product in order to get a good product.
Highly dissapointed from the product and company

Jun 19, 2018

Technician not able to repair the ac

Dear Ramanpreet,