hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

May 12, 2018

Dear Customer (naveencsc),

We hope your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if the issue still persists.

raoofma

2 ton AC not cooling

I have brand new Hitachi AC bought from Bajaj Electonics. AC is not cooling even at 16 deg. Looks like a faulty AC.

Also AC installation guys gave hard time coming and installing. So I hired a seasoned installer by paying extra.

I am very frustrated with this experience.

Abdul Raoof

HITACHI 1.5 TON SPLIT TYPE OF AC NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Dear Koustav,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that we can assist you.

Dear Anil,

We hope your complaint is resolved. Please get back to us at [email protected] if the issue still persists.

koustav the great

HITACHI 1.5 TON SPLIT TYPE OF AC NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I bought an Hitachi 1.5 ton 5 star split type AC on 9/4/16 .However from the very beginning I am facing problem with the machine.IT was not cooling properly.According to the rule,Technician came 3 times for servicing. Sometimes they told that the gas is leaking,sometime they told that their is problem in the indoor portion of the machine,and sometime they told that the remote is not working.I also informed this problem to your customer care. In the month of June they replaced the indoor portion of the machine with another machine and at the time of last servicing some gas was also put in the outdoor machine.But still now the machine is not cooling and hot air is passing through the Indoor machine.So please take necessary action as soon as possible to fulfill our requirements.

Hitachi AC - Defectve Product, Incompteent Team

Dear Customer (mpnayyar),

Dear Customer (kshah2877),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with your Hitachi product.

May 4, 2018

Dear Customer (naveencsc),

mpnayyar

Hitachi AC - Defectve Product, Incompteent Team

I have purchased 5 star rating inverter type AC of Hitachi in August 2016 and from day one I have been suffering from various issues like low cooling, issues in remote functioning, Gas Leakages and high noise. Within 1 Year the gas was changed thrice and in fact while installing this AC the persons were not competent and was not knowing that vaccuum is mandatory for inverter AC which ws not performed by them and after that the service was again done by service engineer and uit was decided by company to extend my warranty for one more year due to frequent breakdowns . But after servicing done in march the ac performance is gain deteriorating and we are struggling to even sleep at night. Sometimes water gets splashed from AC, It is making irritating noise always and I have written to customer service Hasan and he is not responding and behaving like deaf and dumb. I treat this as cheating case and should be dealt strictly. I want either my AC to be replaced with QC approved product or else refund of money back.

Dear Customer (kshah2877),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Dear Anil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that we can look into this.

naveencsc

May 2, 2018

Hitachi AC not cooling

My Hitachi AC not cooling properly, I got a defect piece it seems. Hitachi doesn't have skilled technicians and seems like service is outsourced to unskilled people and services are worst. My AC is having repeated leakage problem and I don't have trust that Hitachi will resolve this. Last time when technician came, they just say it will work and charge money. Everytime there will be new technicians, repeated money charging and problem will start from first. Hitachi just looting money by selling worst product. I repent buying this product.
anil avvara

Apr 28, 2018

Dear All,

We are experiencing very poor service of Hitachi in warangal – Telangana State,

We have raised a complaint call on 24th April 2018 morning it has closed without attending the same &

Once again raised complaint call on 25th afternoon, it has also closed without attending the same,

By yesterday 3rd time I have raised the complaint call on 26th april 2018 till it has not attended by anyone,

This type of Poor service not expected from a highly reputed company like Hitachi, all your customer care persons telling it will be attending in next 1-2 hrs. like (all false information)

How calls closed without attending the machine ???

We are suffering from last 4 days due to heavy temperatures, no support from your side, we don’t know whom to tell our grievance ???

We are very unhappy with your service and request to please give your valuable advice to how it will be attended immediately,

Waiting for your immediate response..
kshah2877

Apr 26, 2018

Huge noise on cut off from outdoor

I have purchased 1.5 ton Hitachi split ac on 18/04/2018 and installed after 2 days.The outdoor is near my bedroom and I sometimes found huge noise with vibration at outdoor when it cut offs.I have communicated to technician who came for installation and since that day I am not using the ac to avoid any damage unless rectified by technician.I want Hitachi engineer to rectify my problem since it is newly purchased ac.Please send a person immediately for rectification.

B/24,SEVSHRAM SOCIETY.
kshah2877

Apr 25, 2018

Apr 21, 2018

Dear Vinit,

We hope your issue is resolved. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if the issue still persists.

Apr 13, 2018

Dear Vinit,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that we can assist you better.

Vinit kumar vijay

Apr 11, 2018

Hitachi ac

Service k liye custmor care ko phone kiya .koi service krne nhi aata or msg aa raha h ki aapki service jo gyi h .....worst service......hitachi

Mar 27, 2018

New ac no cooling n wrong info

Dear Customer (Smriti0504),

We understand that your concern is resolved now. Please get back to us at [email protected] if you face any issue with your Hitachi product.

Mar 23, 2018

new ac no cooling n wrong info

Dear Customer (Smriti0504),

Customers satisfaction is our first priority and we are disheartened to hear about your concern. Your concern has been shared with the relevant team and be assured, we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Smriti0504

Mar 21, 2018

New ac no cooling n wrong info

I like to bring into your notice few things since the beginning

First of all wrong installation charges were wrongly informed 750 n 900 for bracket by customer service agent.

Then installtion was not done properly there was gas leakage which was informed by technicain who visited on 17th March.
Amir was the person who installed the unit.

If i have to pay the installation then service should be upto the mark but it wasnt. Just 2 days then cooling was very low.

"Abrat"who checked the installation he said installation issue

What kind of service company is provided whether its minor or major issue.

My concern was related to new product purchased and facing such issues.

Kindly revert asap else it will be escalted to higher level or consumer court.

Smriti
8408911115/9999919100

Dec 14, 2017

Poor or almost no service

Dear Customer(Abiscomputers),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Oct 25, 2017

window AC ON/OFF without power interruption

Dear dkkatara,

We hope your concern has been addressed as per your convenience. Further, please get back to us at [email protected] with your new service request number if the issue still persists.

Oct 25, 2017