hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

Dear dkkatara,

Sorry for the inconvenience. your number 8800448926 is not registered in our system.Please share your registered mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Ac not working

Dear Ajay Kumar 5386,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Dear dkkatara,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are escalating your concern and our team will get back to you.

dkkatara

Oct 16, 2017

window AC ON/OFF without power interruption

Display panel of my window AC is showing OFF/ON, OFF/ON, OFF/ON....frequently since last 5-7 days. Though, the remote control of AC is working well. Cooling is also one of the concern. Please look into matter as early as possible.

Hoping for your prompt and positive response.

Rgds,

DK Katara
Flat No 39,
Pocket-7, Sector-23 Rohini, Delhi (8800448926)
Ajay Kumar 5386

Oct 10, 2017

Ac not working

Dear sir , we r regularly suffering due to ac not working ,ihave already 3 time complains in costomer care but still no solution Or close our complain I was purchased 28 July only 5 days working still our ac not working I have complain lot off time I need replacement of this ac & Also renew our warranty period

This is very bad experience with Hitachi it's very poor service

Oct 6, 2017

Replacement of a part

Dear Umeshladi,

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been escalated and our team will get in touch with you soon.

Umeshladi

Oct 5, 2017

Replacement of a part

I registered a complain on 2nd of this month. One of your guy came and took out a specific part and said that pcv has gone haywire. I got the info that this part will be arranged from Ahmedabad. And now when I am calling to ask about the part no one is picking the phone and now I am in a fix .. I dont know who to contact and where to go... I am highly disappointed
Complaint no 17100200009

Kindly look.into this matter.

Aug 29, 2017

Dear Harsh Sindhani,

We are still awaiting for your response. Kindly share your register mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Aug 28, 2017

Defective Spit AC

Dear B Basu,

We hope that our team contacted with you regarding your concern. However, as per the update from our service team, for replacement can be done only after the technician's visit. We are waiting for your approval on the same.

Aug 22, 2017

Dear Harsh Sindhani,

Our team is tried to contact you but your number was not reachable. Kindly share your register mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Aug 21, 2017

Dear TANUMITAADDY,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Aug 21, 2017

Dear Harsh Sindhani,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Harsh sindhani

Aug 18, 2017

New Hitachi AC not giving cooling

I have bought new Hitachi AC in June -17,. AC is not giving good cooling from day first. Please do favor to clear the issue otherwise I don't have an option expect consumer court. Name Harsh. Mob.9779079389

Aug 12, 2017

Dear TANUMITAADDY,

TANUMITAADDY

Aug 10, 2017

NEW AC not working properly-it is in breakdown stage

The AC is not working stage for last 1 week,we have tried to contact the dealer and the service man from hitachi itself but they are not picking up the phone as well as the dealer is not taking any action of my complain.

its now a very bad situation at my resident without an AC.so that PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY.

REGARDS,
TANUMITA ADDY
sudhahyd

Jul 29, 2017

HITACHI AC door is not closing

I purchased the HITACHI 1.5 ton AC (RSD318EAEA) from Bajaj electronics, Kukatapally branch, Hyderabad on the 1st week of March 2017.
The AC door is not closing properly (one side is closing perfectly and other side is not closing completely, little bit cap is there). We raised this concern after installing AC but technician told that this is not an issue and this model is like that. Since we are buying first time and not aware about AC, we somehow believed his words. Again we raised the complaint after some time (because we had doubt on his answer), the other technician came (April end) and told that inverter AC is having one side motor (left side) so right side will not close properly.
This month I raised service request and the person came for service told that the issue is because of plastic door and you need change that and it will cost 900 (he also told that since it is a plastic part , it will not come under warranty).
Here, my concern is three different technicians given three different feedbacks and also from the day 1 of purchasing I am facing this issue. I feel that damage piece of AC was delivered to me.
I called the customer care (1860 258 4848) and raised the issue but they told contact service center head in Hyderabad. They give two numbers (8886012790 and 8886012743) but both numbers are not valid (please try to call and check).
I am not ready to pay 900 because the issue was persisting from day 1 of purchase and technician given wrong answer (three different technicians given three different feedbacks). There is no damage in plastic part at all.
We lost our trust on HITACHI because we are paying more than 45000 for AC but there is no good service (customer service are giving invalid phone numbers). The damaged piece was delivered to me and technician given wrong feedback to hide that.
Please let me know what I shall do?

Jul 14, 2017

Poor or almost no service

Dear Customer(Abiscomputers),

Jul 13, 2017

Poor or almost no service

Lodged a complaint no. 17042202802 on 22/04/2017 for an Invertor AC purchased on 03/03/2017. The complaint was closed without any technician visit. Re lodged complaint 17042607567 dated 26/04/2017, 17052004795 dated 20/0/2017, 17042607567 dated 05/06/2017, 17060602225 dated 06/06/2107 and 17071303565 dated 13/07/17. The company could not replace a Remote controller. They are selling a large number of AC's (That is what I believe) but they don't have intention to replace the Hand Set so they take excuse of not having a remote in stocks.

Extremely Poor service

Jul 12, 2017

Dear Albendazole,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Jun 30, 2017

Very Poor response for request raised

Dear sanjeevgaut,

Jun 29, 2017

Air Condition Damaged By Service Engineer. Problem Not Rectified Even After 2 Months

Dear Amit Sarawgi,

Jun 27, 2017

Dear Albenaziel,

albenaziel

Jun 26, 2017

NO COOLING AFTER SERVICE

AC NO COOLING FOR THE PAST 6 months after service. Unskilled technicians coming for service without any benefit. They opened the unit for more than 6 times and spoiled the unit. Now they are not attending the web based service request. Without attending they close the complaint. Mailed to higher officials but without any benefit. Don't concentrate only on selling. Give importance for customers complaints and satisfy them otherwise your business will not last longer. J VIJAY BABU 9940758424, THANJAVUR, TAMILNADU.

Jun 19, 2017

not proper response of hitachi over my AMC

Dear shahid_khan,

Jun 19, 2017

Dear Amit Sarawgi,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.