hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

Jun 2, 2017

Noise Issue in 2 TonSplit AC

Dear Customer(was17khan),

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Jun 1, 2017

Noise Issue in 2 TonSplit AC

I am book so many complain of my 2 Ton split AC. The complaint was closed without resolving the issue.

I have been following up again & again for the repair complain but no action has been taken from the companies side till date. Its been more than a year completed. Now from my first complaint but the air condition has yet not been repaired from your side.
I am buying AC on May-2016 & from May -2016. I am calling help-desk many time for followup and they are every time saying technician will come today. There is no correct followup in Local technical team.

Please find same complain id-

17022811901

Dear Amit Sarawgi,

Amit Sarawgi

May 31, 2017

Aircondition Damaged By Service Engineer. No Service Even After a Month

I had placed a request on 17.4.17 for Ac not cooling with the service centre. The complaint was closed without resolving the issue. Another complaint was lodged on 24.4.17 against which the technician took out some spares from the air condition for repairs. After waiting for long, when the air condition was not repaired, the problem was discussed with Sheetal from the company. But no action was taken. The matter was even escalated with Mr. Abhilash & he confirmed getting back to me on 15.5.17 by 2:00 p.m. But again there was no response from his side also. After continuous follow ups from my side, the technician again made a visit for repair, but ended up damaged other spares of that air condition.

I have been following up again & again for the repair but no action has been taken from the companies side till now. Its been more than a month now from my first complaint but the air condition has yet not been repaired from your side.
On the contrary, the other spares have also been damaged by your technician. I am really surprised & disheartened to receive such a response from a company like Hitachi.

The Air Condition has been badly damaged by the service engineer. The complaint was thus escalated on 19.5.17,6 25.5.17 & 29.5.17 at various levels but no one has bothered to resolve the issue or has made a contact with me till now.
I will suggest everyone never to buy this brand if you are looking for a service backup. The company is least bothered to look into the problems of the customers.
Amit Sarawgi

May 29, 2017

Regarding Installation fault

Dear Customer(akashbhumi2006).

akashbhumi2006

May 27, 2017

Regarding Installation fault

Hello My Name is Bhaskar Das From Haripal in Hoghli district in west bengal. i have bought a AC from Great eastern ( Serampore branch) 4 days before. but at the time of installation one service man of Hitachi named Jitendra Viswakarma (7003898887) From kolkata ,came to my home and at the end of the installation he does not set the remote to AC . and does not describe the remote function properly to my relatives. After that when i was called him didnt attain me properly. now my AC remote is not functioning properly. i called up several times to him but he didnt guide me. Is this a result to Buy a AC from Hitachi???? it is unfair to the customer. after that local distributor service man came and suggested us to exchange the remote.we can not use the AC till now whereas it was urgent to use.
My AC model number is RAU318EWEAS
SERIAL NO - 160E09915
MY CONTACT NO - 9093832321
I EXPECTED A STRICT ACTION ON THESE MATTER . KINDLY DO THE NEED FUL.

May 23, 2017

Dear Konark Goel,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

May 16, 2017

No cooling

Dear Vinay1505,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

May 15, 2017

Dear Konark Goel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

May 15, 2017

Dear Vinod Kumar Goyal,

Konark Goel

May 13, 2017

Hitachi

It's been over a month since the complaint and you guys are have still not able to get a new remote?
Worst service ever faced by me
1st guy who came over is on holiday
2nd guy says area is the not in his zone
One month just to get a new remote?
Poor service, poor quality
Konark Goel

May 13, 2017

Split ac remote

Worst service ever faced by me
1st guy who came over is on holiday
2nd guy says area is the not in his zone
One month just to get a new remote?
Poor service, poor quality

May 11, 2017

Defective Spit AC

Dear B Basu,

B Basu

May 10, 2017

Defective Spit AC

a) Hitachi Kolkata supplied one 1.5 T Split Unit last year on June 24th, 2016. After installation we went to US for a long time . When we wanted to start the unit in April, 2017, there was dripping problem. Complaint was made and the Kolkata technician attended to it on 24th April. It failed. Then they sent another technician on 4th May. It failed.
b) Then I told them that the machine must have a permanent defect and should be replaced. Hitachi Kolkata Manager Arghya Das wanted to make a third attempt and promised to replace if the rectification is not satisfactory. Technicians came on 6th May and fiddled around again with the machine for hours for the third time.
c) Each time, their technicians brought out all internal parts , kept them hanging for quite some time in order to close the gaps, as per them, to stop dripping.

d) As a senior engineer myself I can tell you after so much of mishandling of the factory assembled machine by not so efficient technicians (otherwise they could have rectified at the first attempt) the unit cannot remain as original. Why should I accept a second hand machine at the new cost even if the repair was satisfactory?

e) Now the unit is making some disturbing noise occasionally giving clear indication that the alignment of machine must have been spoiled.

f) Every time they visit our home with short notice or no notice at all. I wrote to them for replacement but suddenly today I found their two technicians arrived at our place at 1=30 pm without notice and wanted to wait to hear the noise which comes occasionally. It was enough for us and we did not allow them to inspect the machine any more.
1. They disrupt our house each time they come for 2-3 hours and disturbed our privacy which tantamount to harassment so that we get fed up and give up following up.

2. Their manager has no value for commitment. I suspect they must have supplied either a old second hand machine or a substandard machine . Otherwise how can aa new Hitachi machine gives so much of trouble?
I question the attitude and behaviour of Kolkata office after observing how hard they are trying to repair the machine at the risk of the customer when it is clear that there is a permanent defect in the unit.

3.They are trying to kill time so that the warranty period will be over and then they can charge us after that. This should not be the attitude of a Company like Hitachi.

4. Wrote several letters to the head-service and executive director, but they do not care to respond to an individual customer like us whereas the Kolkata office says proudly that I may write to anywhere I like but they are the one who will take action meaning they don't care wherever I may lodge grievance.

This is a question of reputation of Hitachi and I was surprised that they treat such complaints in such lousy way.
Bishan Basu, e-mail : [email protected], ob. 7044704157

May 2, 2017

Dear Vinod Kumar Goyal,

Vinod Kumar Goyal

Apr 29, 2017

Refund of Rs509/- charged as credit card charges by your showroom Hitachi Home

I have purchased an AC with capacity of one Ton from your Coolex exhibition and after paying a token amount of Rs500 I was advised to visit the company showroom to pay the balance amount and take delivery of the AC. So I paid the token amount vide CII BOOKING RECEIPT NO 211 dated 24/04/2017. I was asked to get the whole amount financed from Bajaj Finance @ zero rate of interest payable in 10 equal instalments if I desire so. But as I was having my funds ready, I told the person sitting in the exhibition Mr Manoj, that I will pay by my SBI elite credit card.

When I visited your showroom, the person manning it told me to pay a sum of Rs509/- extra if I want to make payment by credit card. On one hand the company was ready to finance me the whole amount after paying Rs 500/- and bearing the interest cost along with getting the payment in 10 equal instalments and on the other hand they are charging a person who is ready to pay the entire sum in one go.

This is highly unjustified on the part of a company which is in the field of consumer durables.
Moreover our worthy Prime Minister and Finance Minister are also promoting the concept of cashless trading.

I shall, therefore, be glad if you kindly look into this matter and refund me Rs509/- charged for making transaction through credit card.

Thanks and regards

Dear Arunneha,

Lalit77

Apr 22, 2017

Complaint

I have registered request for uninstall for my AC on 18 April, till now no response. I am calling help-desk everyday for followup and they are every time saying technician will come today. There is no correct followup in Hitachi. The vijay sales team are runes the nome of hitachi their is an engineer in hitachi okhla mr Yadav he is a worst people he don't know the value of time of other people over all they are worst

Apr 20, 2017

Very Poor response for request raised

Dear sanjeevgaut,

Apr 20, 2017

Dear TanyaGupta,

sanjeevgaut

Apr 18, 2017

Very Poor response for request raised

I have registered request for uninstall for my AC on 4th April, till now no response. I am calling help-desk everyday for followup and they are every time saying technician will come today. There is no correct followup in Hitachi. My Ticket number is 17040401779.
TanyaGupta

Apr 17, 2017

Dear Hitachi Support,
i had called Hitachi for my AC service on 31/march/2017, but there was no response from Hitachi side and today is 17/april/2017 still there is no response from Hitachi regarding my AC service. My one AC service is still pending.

AMC A WAY To LOOT the CUSTOMERS

We bought an Amc (amc number DEL-2 24600). We have complaint telephonically numerous times but no response. Every time we are been told that service man will come for service .... we have been hearing this since 15 days !! We regret buying Hitachi Amc :(

Apr 13, 2017

Dear Arunneha,

Arunneha

Apr 12, 2017

hitachi

we had called number of times at the care..but there is no response coming..we are very much fed up.. please take the action... ASAP..

SUN MUSIC - Fast music
    It's very irritating to hear songs in 2x speed....
    Ward valaunteer - Harrasment
    I V Noor mahammad residing at kadiri town. My elder...
    Bharat Gas - NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. my regd. mobile no. is...
    Valsad collector office - Hospitals not accepting patients
    Respected Sir On 26/03/2020 Thursday Evening my wife had...
    usha stitch magic machine - Fabric is not moving
    Dear There, Product - Stitch magic Mobile no....
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network airtel
    Worst internet speed. I am trying to complaint airtel...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - change the degree
    I have entered wrongly my qualification degree so i want...
    Street Dogs - Street dogs
    Street dogs Sir, we are staying in ganesh vari street...
    Unknown - Ripitative and abusive calls
    Ripitative and abusive call
    Reliancejioinfocomm. [email protected] - Recharge nahi hua
    9389423254 par Rs555 jio plan jio site se recharge kiya...