hitachi air conditioner

Consumer complaints and reviews about hitachi air conditioner

Lalit77

Apr 22, 2017

Complaint

I have registered request for uninstall for my AC on 18 April, till now no response. I am calling help-desk everyday for followup and they are every time saying technician will come today. There is no correct followup in Hitachi. The vijay sales team are runes the nome of hitachi their is an engineer in hitachi okhla mr Yadav he is a worst people he don't know the value of time of other people over all they are worst

Apr 20, 2017

Very Poor response for request raised

Dear sanjeevgaut,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Apr 20, 2017

No Service provided despite of having amc

Dear TanyaGupta,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

sanjeevgaut

Apr 18, 2017

Very Poor response for request raised

I have registered request for uninstall for my AC on 4th April, till now no response. I am calling help-desk everyday for followup and they are every time saying technician will come today. There is no correct followup in Hitachi. My Ticket number is 17040401779.
TanyaGupta

Apr 17, 2017

No Service provided despite of having amc

Dear Hitachi Support,
i had called Hitachi for my AC service on 31/march/2017, but there was no response from Hitachi side and today is 17/april/2017 still there is no response from Hitachi regarding my AC service. My one AC service is still pending.

AMC A WAY To LOOT the CUSTOMERS

We bought an Amc (amc number DEL-2 24600). We have complaint telephonically numerous times but no response. Every time we are been told that service man will come for service .... we have been hearing this since 15 days !! We regret buying Hitachi Amc :(

Apr 13, 2017

hitachi

Dear Arunneha,

Arunneha

Apr 12, 2017

hitachi

we had called number of times at the care..but there is no response coming..we are very much fed up.. please take the action... ASAP..

Apr 10, 2017

not proper response of hitachi over my AMC

Dear shahid_khan,

shahid_khan

Apr 9, 2017

not proper response of hitachi over my AMC

Dear Hitachi Support,
i would like to inform you that my Hitachi AC AMC was upto 28/3/17 and i had called Hitachi for my AC service on 25/3/17, but there was no response from Hitachi side and today is 9/4/17 still there is no response from Hitachi regarding my AC service. My one AC service is still pending.
Hitachi is only taking AMC's for money making with Zero Support response.

Shahid Khan
M- 8860021567

Apr 7, 2017

Dear Sharmitha,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Mar 31, 2017

Dear Sharmitha,

Sharmitha

Mar 30, 2017

Gas leakage problem in Hitachi ac

I have bought this window ac 1.5 ton 2 years back.

Being one of the best and renowned company Hitachi for ac my husband and me chosed to buy Hitachi model.After 1 year gas leakage problem observed by your technician..We had filled gas in August 2016 but i this season same problem is reported.When your service engineer visited he said that please give 500 rs as visiting charge without solving our problem.

It mean when anyone purchase hitachi ac then he should ready for maintenance charge of 3200 every year including gas refilling and service charge.
So should i rely on your brand? I have also complaint directly to your noida service in charge and he committed to me to visit again.I am an Electronic Engineer and working as Quality Manager in a renowned LED lighting company.Hence I know how to handle customer complaints.Sometimes we have to serve complaints to continue our relation with customer without any charges.

Now it seems company dont want faith of customers and use cheap parts to avail much more profit..

I am not happy with the product i bought from you. I will not recommend any of your product to my social circle if dont receive your satisfactory reply on your behalf.

Sharmistha

Mar 25, 2017

Worst ac and service by Hitachi. Arrogant executives

Dear Customer(dastagirda),

dastagirda

Mar 24, 2017

Worst ac and service by Hitachi. Arrogant executives

I have bought this (Split ac RAU312HUD ) ac around 2 years back and installed 1 year back almost. Installation was late due to some renovation work.

Being one of the best company Hitachi for ac i chose to buy this model at premium cost from your mulund, mumbai outlet of kohinoor. In the first 6 month, the machine worked fine but suddenly it stopped working. Then i had to replace the control panel under warranty. Then further remote stopped working. I have to buy from outside. Then after a year again, it stopped working and this time again there is a control panel issue and i had to bear the heavy cost again. Now the fan of the ac is making lot of sound.

So what i mean to say here, should i rely on your brand? Is this product you have offered me. I am into design engineering and product Developement Department. I cannot appreciate your product this way. What you have to say about this quality of product i received.

So i dont need the techNiCal reasons because my ac supply is perfectly grounded and fine. The maintenance i do every 4 month. What do you expect me to do at this point?

Just after a year it broke down!!

Do you want me to spend everytime?

Lets be frank, What is the design cycle you have considered for your product? What is the reliability and what is the product lifecycle management?

Mar 22, 2017

No cooling

Dear Vinay1505,

Vinay1505

Mar 21, 2017

No cooling

Hello; I m very pity to inform you that I bought 4 split inverter AC of your company on 27/10/16 and installed near about last week of Jan'17. Out of 4 AC only one is working and 3 are not working at all. My registered mobile no is 9880211337. I already complained with breakdown req. 17030607202, 17030607208 dated 06/03/17 and 17032004072 dated 20/03/17. Again to inform you that 2 technicians has been visited on two different dates and assure to come back next day to repair the same but all in vain. Please tell me what to do. I am regretting on my discion to buy your product. Either you help me to sort out the problem or I have to take strict step.

VinayKumar Agarwal

Jan 31, 2017

Hitachi No after sale service

Dear Richa Chaudhry,

Richa Chaudhry

Jan 19, 2017

Hitachi No after sale service

I have purchased two Hitachi Split in february 2016 and till now i have not been contacted/facilitated free services of a/c.Apparently,at the time of purchase i had been assured that 3 free service will be free for one year.

Jan 11, 2017

Dear rajeshrajeshrajesh,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

rajeshrajeshrajesh

Jan 5, 2017

good evening sir
sir ji
meri ac ki complent 10 july 16 se chal rahi hai jo ki abhi talk solved nahi hui hai
maine dubara 19 dec 16 ko complent book karai
jisko ki aap ke engineer dawara call close kar di gai mere yaha koi bhi fault aatend karne nahi aaya abhi talk
pl mera ac jald se jald sahi karwane ki kripa kare
main ye writen me aap ko dubara complent kar raha hu
mere ac me filter & flap change hona hai jo ki complent 10 july 16 se continue hai
aapka rajesh

good morning
i have purcahce ur ac 1.5 ton
before 3 year
now my ac is in ur amc from july 16
my cmplent about to change my ac filter & flap
from july 16
is still in pending
i have again complent about this in 19dec
but till now my ac fault is remain as previous
pl attend my fult within 15 daryes as shoon as possible
i have complent in ur service senter more than 50times
but no body is attending my problum
thanks
ur rajesh
bareilly up
Sandeep Patnaik

Oct 17, 2016

Poor Customer Service

The Hitachi technicians took away the motor after I raised a issue for slowness of cooling, and they havent responded after that. It has been really poor way of dealing with Customers from customer care who are really misinformed and most of them have not communication skills and customer ethics and most often give wrong information. Some of the technicians who have attended me in last 2 years have been really bad in the way they work and there has been a shift in attitude once we pay them the money. I think the HItachi management should take notice of such resources and train them to deal with customers and help them to get a attitude makeover which is a big reason for the failure of customer services(call center and technicians).

Sandeep Patnaik
Manikonda, Hyderabad
K SENTHIL

Oct 16, 2016

MALFUNCTIONING OF HITACHI AC 1TON KAMPA RAU 512HUDD150D44622013

We have purchased the captioned AC from SATHYA agencies P ltd kulathoor
on 11/5/2015 vide INVOICE number CH12-15/151501033.

From the beginning the cooling was not up to the mark. We have raised a service request and it was duly attended by your executive and given some explanation.
Though we are not satisfied with the explanation given by him,but we are left no other option rather to live with that.
Till now three free services rendered by the company. But during the first week of July 2016 the AC was functioning for only half an hour and then it stopped. When we raised a request to the customer care we were informed that it developed a problem in the board. Also he has informed that the estimate for the replacement of the board would cost Rs.3000/- approx.

We wonder how come within one year one month from the date of purchase the AC would develop a problem and the parts also would go defective.
It seems that the AC will work only for one year (during warranty period). We are repenting for taking a decision of purchasing HITACHI AC and thereby committed a grave mistake for trusting the brand. My hard earned money is being cheated under the guise of brand value. Hitachi is doing unfair trade practice by selling defective Air conditioners. Seek your kind indulgence to resolve this issue.
abablad

Oct 14, 2016

Ice formation in a/c.

Ice formation in A/C of Hitachi make.Registered tel no I.E.02235324848 is not working.No alternate no is available.A/C is under AMC but no responce from Hitachi.

Arun Bablad