HITACHI ESNG 317HCEA 1.5 TON 3S INVERTER SPLIT AC I/D

Consumer complaints and reviews about HITACHI ESNG 317HCEA 1.5 TON 3S INVERTER SPLIT AC I/D

Jul 8, 2020

REFUSAL BY COMANY'S SERVICE ENGINEER TO GIVE FREE SERVICE.

Dear Supriyo,

As per the update from our service team, we understand and believe that your complaint has been resolved to satisfaction. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Capt.Supriyo

Jun 23, 2020

HITACHI ESNG 317HCEA 1.5 TON 3S INVERTER SPLIT AC I/D - REFUSAL BY COMANY'S SERVICE ENGINEER TO GIVE FREE SERVICE

At first thanks for your reply, my only concern is that my two free services should not get wasted. I don't mind even if I get my free service done by next year.
Kindly clarify your stand on this matter.

Regards.
Capt.Supriyo Bannerji.

Jun 23, 2020

REFUSAL BY COMANY'S SERVICE ENGINEER TO GIVE FREE SERVICE

Dear Supriyo,

We are really sorry for the experience you had. We have notified your concerns to our field service team and they shall contact you very soon. Furthermore, please note as lockdown still continues, our field service operations are working with limited staff. Because of the government regulatory guidelines on the COVID-19 outbreak, there could be considerable delay in attending the complaint. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Capt.Supriyo

Jun 21, 2020

REFUSAL BY COMANY'S SERVICE ENGINEER TO GIVE FREE SERVICE

Good Day,

"HITACHI ESNG 317HCEA 1.5 TON 3S INVERTER SPLIT A/C I/D was purchased on 03 Jun 2019'. from GREAT EASTERN TRADING COMPANY - NAGERBAZAR , KOLKATTA.

During Lock Down the services were stopped by company but post resume when service for A/c were booked , Service Eng. refused to give free service which were TWO in number and still remaining.

Kindly advise on this issue ASAP basis,

A/C was purchased by : DEBDASH ROY