Hitachi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi

nishantsolanki82

Nov 22, 2018

Hitachi Refrigerator Motherboard replacement

1. I have a 480 Ltrs 3 door Hitachi refrigerator WB480PNB2.

2. My registered mobile number is 8729934859.

3. The fridge is 1.5 yrs old and the mother board of the fridge has become defective. The complaint number is 18111904619 . The technician has told us that the same has been caused by voltage fluctuations and the same needs to be replaced at the customers cost.

4. The fridge has an inbuilt stabilizer and also a fuse in the motherboard. I am unable to understand how the other parts can get damaged due to minor fluctuations when there is a fuse and also a stabiliser. No other appliance at home is damaged. The parts in question must be of lower standards and should be changed by the company itself to avoid such future problems.

5. It is requested that the part may be replaced with no cost to the customer as a person buys such expensive products for the standard and quality expected.

Nishant Solanki

Nov 12, 2018

Dear Murthy,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Nov 3, 2018

Dear Murthy,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

tummalapalli

Oct 24, 2018

Worst Service and Defectivly manufactured AC

I have purchased Hitachi 1.5 ton AC from "Creative power systems, Hyderabad (authorized Hitachi dealer)" in the month of March 2017. After 8 months its not getting cooled. Technicians from Hitach visited and filled the gas, but they couldn't identify the issue why it is not getting cooled. After 4 months once again same problem persists, when I approached the Dealer, he has advised me to raise a complaint as they are helpless from their end. So I have raised a complaint, as per customer care technician should attend within 48 hours, but after 72 hours also no one attended to check the AC. I really wonder a Hitachi product got defect within 18 months period. This shows that Hitachi has manufacture a defective AC. And I never saw such a worst service in my life, after raising the issue also no one attend till now.

Murthy Tummalapalli.

Oct 23, 2018

Dear Sagar,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Feel free to get in touch with us if further assistance is needed.

Oct 5, 2018

Dear Sagar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

sagarlatpate

Oct 3, 2018

Dear concerned person,

I bought Hitachi AC six months back, bill is attached herewith.

The AC worked well for three months, later on it stopped working automatically.

We called hitachi service centre some guy visit my place to solve the issue, he told us that there is some issue in some of the part.

Since two weeks we are waiting for the part to arrive.

Did not expect such a poor service from a brand like hitachi.

There are cheaper option available in market but we choose to buy hitachi, now we regret.

Also liked to let u know we are into interior field and will not recommend hitachi for our future customers.

Poor service with poor quality of material used in AC.

Pathetic hitachi...

Request you to please provide me a brand new AC of good quality or give me a refund.

Poor management as well.

Call no: 18091803142
Service person : umesh karamchand saw
Contact no : 7021709370

Sep 22, 2018

Gas leak in brand new ac after each service within one year

Dear Customer (kirtirajsinh),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

AC service

Dear Customer (Chandola.amit@yahoo.com),

sahiljain.1616

Sep 22, 2018

Pathetic experience with Hitcahi product and services.

Purchased 1.5 Ton Split AC on 18th Jun. From very first day of use AC was having cooling problem. Service requests raised multiple times in two months. Few days back engineer refilled gas and after 15 days of use again its working like FAN. I registered complaint again and technician visited and mentioned that there is sever problem in outdoor unit. I was shocked to know that. I requested for replacement of the outdoor unit. But no response from last 5-6 days. Even no one came to repair it. Pathetic Service and very bad experience with Hitachi product and service. Complaint number: 18091804488

Pathetic experience with Hitachi product and its customer service.

Sep 20, 2018

New window AC breakdown within one week of purchase...no response from Hitachi even after two weeks

Dear Nikhil,

sunil0504

Sep 16, 2018

Refrigerator not cooling

We have been following from long time regarding fridge cooling problems. Your local office at noida has tried unsuccessful repairs and finally informed us that there is inherant problem in the fridge which is not repairable. They have further told us that it will replaced as there is no other option left. In the process we were forced to go for AMC and thus paid for that. Regret its only 1.5 yrs old machine and we were fooled by the technicians since beginning. Expecting you to take some immediate action. We have sent atleast 10 emails and talked over phone numerous times. Expecting an early reply

Sunil Chopra

9910626360/9910973337
karan1982257

Sep 15, 2018

Malfunctioning of Fridge. No help from company

We had bought a Hitachi model number Fridge R-VG660PND3 GGR from Sargam Electronics from Gurgaon Sec 29 on 19th April 2017 ( Invoice number SGUR-0982). It recently stopped working. When we called a company person he said the PCB has got damaged maybe due to high voltage. Thereafter no one came from Hitachi side and I had to call so many people to take seniors numbers and and after sharing my problem even seniors stopped picking my calls. Extremely unprofessional behaviour shown by regional team of Hitachi. The main points are as follows

1) The fridge promises to keep functioning in a Voltage range of 130V-300 V. When the 1st time company represent e has come , he checked the voltage to be 230V. Even if we assume it's 280 V even then the fridge should work.

2) If we assume the voltage crossed 300V, other electronics and devices in the house would have been damaged as well. None of them had a problem

3) the most important point is we have a same fridge by Hitachi same model in our house , if indeed it was a Voltage spoke issue this fridge would have also stopped working. But this fridge is working normally. When this was pointed out to the regional team they acknowledged it.

Hemce clearly the PCB in this fridge was faulty in the 1st place. I need an immediate solution to this problem as my fridge is off for past 20 days and the company is just not there to support. I will never buy anything from hitachi and will ask my friends and family never to even consider a product from Hitachi.

Meanwhile I need Hitachi people to come and replace the PCB free of cost ( take your service charges). If I don't get this service soon, I'll be forced to approach consumer court and go social with this.

I am astonished to see the product quality of almost a 1 year product

Hitachi - I cannot wait longer anymore.

Karan

Dear Surender,

Worst Product and service

Dear Shyam,

shubham9799

Sep 12, 2018

very bad service....very shameful for hitachi

I purchased Hitachi split AC on July 18,2018 and there is some problem in AC. I register complaint so many times but still no action is taken and automatically my request is closed down without any technician visit.
These are following complaint number:-
Technician number :- 9050009480 (Dev Kumar, Kaithal)
very bad for Hitachi and very shameful for Hitachi team...

Sep 3, 2018

Dear Surender,

smartsurender

Aug 31, 2018

Hitachi

I purchased Hitachi refrigerator 466 L , on 15/01/17, within 5 months It started showing up problems. even after several Complaints, it is still not working properly
I have also written to management Level I, but still no response. My last Complaint no. 18080704215 was registered on 07/08/18. I am still waiting for any communication from Hitachi.
I spent heft amount of Rs.60000/- on a product of world known company, but only realised later that I have been cheated. I advise all my friends not to purchase any Hitachi product , as they will not pay any heed to your Complaints after sale. They are just minting money from their brand value but their products are of very inferior quality.

Surender singh

Aug 9, 2018

Defective AC

Dear Amish,

Jul 27, 2018

Wort service ever and will ever be

Dear Sunil,

Jul 24, 2018

Worst Service

Dear Avneesh,

Jul 20, 2018

Defective 1.5 Ton Inverter AC

Dear Nishant,

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...