Hitachi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi

Jun 25, 2018

Wort service ever and will ever be

Dear Sunil,

We would like to inform you that our team is working on your complaint and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Jun 25, 2018

Broken AC delivered

Dear Vedansh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com so that we can assist you.

Vedansh Lall

Jun 22, 2018

Broken AC Delivered

I am highly sorry to raise this but I have experienced the worst customer care experience with Hitachi Air Conditioners. I don't understand what kind of fraud and thievery is happening in the name of "World Class Brand'. I received a faulty/broken product and raised the complaint the very same day but it has been 22 days and still no action has been taken!!

This really needs to be taken a little more seriously as your half knowledge-d customer care is carelessly fast enough to shit around and close complaints without actually closing the issue.

Please look into this and help a 'Customer' and replace this damn AC!
sunilmis

Jun 22, 2018

Wort service ever and will ever be

Hitachi has the worst customer service or grievance redressal system I have ever seen.

I can't even escalate the issue to the management as they ask for NLE code. God knows what it is?

Even if you reach out to customer service through email they have not replied.

I guess they are volunteering their man hours for Hitachi.

Kudos guys

keep it up.

I have no other option but to reach out to consumer court.

Sunil M

Jun 21, 2018

Worst Service

Dear Avneesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

avi2332

Jun 20, 2018

Worst Service

So let me tell you how Hitachi has responded to my multiple complaints of Breakdown of 1.5 ton split AC:

I registered my first complaint post which a commitment was made that an executive will get back to me in the next 48 hours. But after 2 days, I receive a message that the complaint was cancelled by the executive who was assigned to me as he tried calling me and my number was not reachable. This same thing has happened with my 4 next complaints. I register a complaint and after 2 days, it is automatically cancelled. So what I can get from this is that after you register a complaint, the Hitachi executive will call you as per his convenience within the next 48 hours and if by any chance you number comes busy or not reachable, he will straight away cancel the request assuming that the customer's complaint was resolved on it's own and they do not require any executive visit. If this is not the case, the customer now must call the helpline again and wait for the next 48 hours for the Hitachi executive to call as per his convenience.

A real salute to the person who came up with this policy of handling customer's complaints and hats off to Hitachi management for approving such a stupid approach.

While I am pretty sure that my number was always reachable as none of my friends, family or work colleagues ever told me once about my number being not reachable & this is not the case of a day; they are telling me that my number has not been reachable to the executive for the past 7-8 days, I will continue to approach Hitachi customer care and make a note of everything so that I can proceed legally later.

Note: I have already approached your "connect to management" on your website, provided my number and all the details of the complaint but still apart from an acknowledgement, I was neither contacted by anyone and I still continue to face the same problem.

I have other companies appliances too but have never encountered such a problem. Lets see how this ends....

Avneesh

Jun 19, 2018

Dear Deepak,

We hope your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com if the issue still persists.

Defective 1.5 Ton Inverter AC

Dear Nishant,

Our team is working on your complaint and will get in touch with you soon.

Dear Amish,

No cooling

Dear Satish,

Dear Jigar,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

satish gaba

No cooling

Hello...I am from Rajpura and seeking your help to getting the solution of my problems with my newly purchased Hitachi AC. I bought this last year on 30-6 -2017 & no cooling process from AC from very first day.I have lodged complaint several types but no progress so far.
This is really surprising support from HITACHI,i can't even imagine the way to handle the customer.There are multiple brands in market whose products are good & very important the way to delight CUSTOMER.

I am helpless & disappointed & seeking your support to get my problems resolved. We really want our unit to be changed or we will approach consumer court. We are tired complanting.

GOING FORWARD I CAN'T PREFER HITACHI & I NEVER RECOMMEND TO GO WITH HITACHI'S PRODUCT.

Sharing my details below:

Name- Satish
Mobile Number:- +91-9888571187
City-Rajpura, Punjab
deepamin

HItachi Inverter AC 2 TON

I have 2 TON Inverter AC and has been giving repeated problems of Gas Leakage, 4 times in a month. Have not been able to use this from past 1 year, since it has been bought

Yet the Problem is unresolved.

Worst Product and after sales service.

Over and above you cannot escalate the same as none of the service arm management are contactable.

Just regretting buying the same.....

Dear Jigar,

Worst after sales service

Dear Abhinav,

Amish Lal

Defective AC

Hello...I am from Gurgaon and seeking your help to getting the solution of my problems with my newly purchased Hitachi AC. I bought this last month & no cooling process from AC since last 6 days.I have lodged complaint several types but no progress so far.

Sharing my details below:

Name- Amish Raj
Mobile Number:- +91-9599816379
City-Gurgaon
kaushal.nishant

Jun 12, 2018

Defective 1.5 Ton Inverter AC

I would like to inform you last month I bought a new Hitachi Split AC of 1.5 Ton with DC Invertor functionality but it is not working properly since beginning. Most of the times it stops cooling and the cooling of the AC is very low and couldn’t bring the room temperature below 32. I have registered a complaint with the customer service several times and couple of your technician has visited. However, no improvement has been made and last week the Sr. Technician told us that he will drop an email to the Hitachi team and they will coordinate with you for replacement of the unit but I have not heard back from anyone.

I would really like you to please look into this and get the unit replaced at the earliest possible. It is so frustrating that even after spending so much money on your one of the best AC we are not getting the results.

You can contact us on following numbers:
1) 9873396534
2) 9899363730
Jigar Vaghela

Defective Inverter AC

Hello...I am from Ahmedabad and seek ur help in getting my newly purchased Hitachi Inverter AC. I bought this last Sunday and got the installation on Wednesday. Post installation i noticed the product was faulty. It was not maintaining proper cooling in the room and was getting cut-off on regular intervals. Not only this, it was getting completely shutdown post usage of 40-45 minutes. I have to switch it on again everytime when it goes off. This is the practice of whole the day and night. I lodged complaint several times in customer care but not getting solution to my problem. With the experience i got from inverter AC, I dont wish to go with the same model again. I need non-inverter AC. Please help me to get the solution Asap.

My registered contact number is -7778075865

One can reach me at 9904079263

Dear Ankur,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our team is working on your complaint and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dear Deepak,

Wrost product with patheic Service

Dear Shashwat,

shashwat ahluwalia

Jun 8, 2018

Wrost product with patheic service

Hitachi has the worst product and service now i have realized.

I got Hitachi window ac in may 2016 , with in a year it stopped cooling and service guy came and said there is some issue with board and they replaced it. After that when ever the fan speed was 1 or 2 at temp more than 21 compressor would stop working, ut hitachi guy ignored it and said there was no issue and finally the warranty period got over and my problem was not fixed and i knew there was no point calling hitachi service guy as they were good for nothing.

Now this year again in may my ac stopped cooling so i raised the complain, the guys came, checked and said compressor is not working and it need to be replaced and someone will pick it up next day max(date:27th may 2018).

For couple of day no one came or called, after calling multiple time on 29th may my ac got picked up on 30th may with a commitment it will be delivered with in next 3 days.
When i called after 3 days on 2nd june for asking update the guy compressor is not there and will come by today and will be delivered by monday. When i called up on tuesday first the guy didn't answered , after repatative calls guy answered and said checking the status and will call you in max 1 hour. There was no call whole day and when i called in noon the guy said that sir compressor will come by evening and will be delivered to you by maximum tomorrow evening(6th june 2018)
But it was still not there and when i again called on 7th he said sir part is still not here and will be positively be done soon.
On 8th when i called and asked to deliver by my ac evening he kept me saying sir i am personally working on your ac and its on the table aaj hi compressor aaya and will try to fix this today.
When i called in evening to check the status , he started arguing with me. I asked for his Superior number and when i called the Superior he said we haven't got the compressor for your machine yet , then i told your service center guy said he is working and he has the compressor , he said other guy is lying and he will try to arrange the compressor.

Then after heated up disucssion this guy said you are talking to me first time and you can take your faulty machine back.

This is THE KIND OF SERVICE YOU GUYS PROVIDE. I am regretting buying hitachi ac.'

In 2 year i have faced major product failure and such a bad customer service.
I don't believe these guys are going to fix my ac properly, i want replacement of this ac so all the wrong communication and such a bad product whose circuit and compressor got damaged within 2 years.

And plus there is no way to escalate to hitachi higher level. This is really bad experience.

Complain no - 18052607760

Wrost product with patheic service

deepaksanwal

New Window AC 1.5 Ton Defective Piece

I bought Window 1.5 Ton Hitachi AC from Croma, Indirapuram on 8th May,2018. It is not even one month completed.

Yesterday, I got an issue related to compressor still running even AC is power off from the remote. I complain to customer care and today 6th june technican came to my place and he checked the unit and he told me that PCB is broken. I am shocked and surprised how come this is new AC and PCB broken then he told me that it is because of fluctuations. I answered him that I have a good quality Voltage regulator and along with that there is no fluctuations in my society. I have asked my neighbour and many of them doesn't have regulator as well then also there AC are working fine.

I want this unit to be replaced ASAP. This is not acceptable at all. This is really really disappointing from Hitachi company. It is really hot now-a-days and if someone trust a brand like Hitachi then where the trust will go in cases like this.
deepaksanwal

Window AC 1.5 Ton, Defective Piece

AnkurRaiM

Defective AC

Purchased new AC and since 5th day of installation have been lodging complaint about faulty AC. Loud compressor noise, auto cut issues, gas smell, less cooling at times. Have registered complaint with customer care but post technician visit complaints get closed without any status update or resolution provided. Over 7-9 different technicians have visited, identified the problems, same has been reported on complaint log but still no one is ready to replace the AC. And again complaint gets closed without any update.

No response of email from Hitachi,

Such a bad experience and pathetic service. Will never suggest anyone to buy hitachi products.

Ankur

Yatra.com - Refund is not being provided which is promised
    Dear Lalit, Thank you for your patience! We would...
    VIVO MOBILE PHONE - Less intelligent vivo x21 OS
    I had purchase vivo x21 3 weeks ago and i feel amd gound...
    phoneafriend - Unsatisfactory services & feel cheated
    Dear Sirs, Thank you very much for the prompt replay. I...
    SBI sambra bank - Money debit from my account
    It's complain has been submit by me already 1 month...
    GTB Hospital - Mother and her child suffer from pain and behaviour to them
    Hi, My name is Ahsan ali. My wife is admit on 23th of...
    www.parivahan.gov.in - Refund of amount paid for the application 1396754018
    I applied for change of address through parivahan.And...
    Hitachi - Kizashi 1.5 Ton Split AC
    Team Hitachi, Thanks for acknowledging my request and I...
    Tata Housing Development Co. - RE : No one is responding TATA HOUSING
    Dear Customer, This shouldn’t have happened. Kindly...
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - Regarding 2nd year D.El.Ed registration
    We have made 2nd year D.El.Ed registration through...
    reliance sim - reliance GSM SIM not working
    Hi, My reliance GSM sim not working since more than 3...