Hitachi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi

Jul 30, 2020

Hitachi Fridge.

Dear Niki (Niki502549),

As per the update from our service team, we understand and believe that your complaint has been resolved to satisfaction. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 27, 2020

Hitachi Fridge

Dear Niki (Niki502549),

We are really sorry for the experience you had. We have notified your concerns to our field service team and they shall contact you very soon. Furthermore, please note as lockdown still continues, our field service operations are working with limited staff. Because of the government regulatory guidelines on the COVID-19 outbreak, there could be considerable delay in attending the complaint. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Niki502549

Jul 25, 2020

Hitachi Fridge

BREAKDOWN req. 20072004202 for the REFRIGERATOR
This was done on 20th July....
After vigourous followups with the technician he visits us and we were informed that the gas refiling has to be done....then all disappear
Again after followups with the technician he gives us office no...we call there and after lot of followups he gives us quote for gasrefil and dryer
Than last two days we have been following up with your agency to send the person for gas refiling..
Today the technician tells us coil also has to be changed..and it will take 7 days...now am awaiting the quotation for coil??? How this coil thing has suddenly turned up today...
Very inefficient service.and unpleasant experience

May 29, 2020

NO REPLY OF COMPLAINT FROM 1AND HALF MONTH

Dear Ashu,

May 27, 2020

NO REPLY OF COMPLAINT FROM 1AND HALF MONTH

COMPLAINT NO. 20041400048 DT: 14.04.2020 raised for No Cooling of Air conditioner but no reply till 16th May, 2020.

On 16th May Engineer Visited our premises and informed that Cooling Coil need to be replaced, They confirm as soon as part is available they will
Replace it. but the Complaint cancelled by them their self Without our consent.

We checked for the complaint Status on 21st May then came to know that there is no pending complaint, and we Raised new complaint.

How Complaint Cancelled by Hitachi Company itself???? We have not given any consent to Cancel Complaint.

How Much time required for Replacing Cooling coil?????? Is some months or some years????

Please arrange to Replace Cooling Coil and GAS Refilling Urgently. Also want to know action taken against Person who Cancelled
Complaint themselves.

Aug 6, 2019

No Cooling.

Dear Sheena,

Our team tried to contact you but got no response. Kindly share your alternate contact number and convenient time with us so that we can look into the matter and help you out in a better way.

Aug 5, 2019

No cooling

Dear Sheena,

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Sheena kaur

Aug 2, 2019

No cooling

I filed a complain in Hitachi customer care,they sent one technician in our house he visited us and saying ur freezer need some parts changed and asking for 7000rs,he changed one part and we give him 6000 RS,but next day same problem no cooling in freezer and now technician number is continuously off and no response from Hitachi customer care..he even did not give us any bill ..he is fraud and hitachi company is also fraud..
I want solution..pls 9911660381 contact me

Aug 27, 2018

FAULTY WINDOW AC SENT BY HITACHI

Dear Karan,

We have already escalated your complaint to our team and will be in touch with you at the earliest.

karanka

Aug 25, 2018

FAULTY WINDOW AC SENT BY HITACHI

New ac purchased 14 july. When the ac was installed, the compressor was not getting on. The complaint was reigistered same day regarding the same.
Three days later technician visited and told that the wiring of compressor was tempered. He replaced the wiring. I asked him that it was a new ac purchased so requested a replacement. He said hitachi dont replace air conditioners. They only air repair. Then i contacted the showroom where the ac was purchased. They replaced the ac. When the new ac arrived it was not cooling properly. Again a new complaint was registered on 09 august. The engineer visited and told that due to less gas, ac is not cooling.
2 hitachi ac's received in 15 days and both faulty. I have registered so many complaints till date but no action taken in order to replace this ac. 7 reminders have been sent to hitachi on the mail ID mentioned on their website [email protected] , copy is attached here with of all the trail mails but hitachi is not having any answer at all . Complete SILENCE is the answer of HITACHI

Complaint is also registered with national service centre 1st level on 14 august complaint reference 2fb027ad89d but no response till date. National Service centre is also SLEEPING or not even reading the mails ?

Fw: Hitachi Customer Service – Service Support REMINDER EMAIL 7
KK

Reply|
Sat 8/25/2018 12:59 PM
To:
Complaint registered 7 August , please find the trail emails . Would you be kind to reply to my questions ? What action have you taken till date ? When this faulty AC is going to be replaced ?
Should I go and show all these mails to the Ministry of coprporate affaires if you are unable to answer or contact directly the consumer court ?

________________________________________
From: Karan KATARIA <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 12:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fwd: Hitachi Customer Service – Service Support REMINDER EMAIL 6

Complaint registered 09 August
I permit myself to ask you again the action taken regarding this window ac .
Hitachi is not having any answer ? This is my 6th reminder to you

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Début du message transféré :
Expéditeur: "Karan KATARIA" <[email protected]>
Destinataire: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Objet: Fw: Hitachi Customer Service – Service Support REMINDER EMAIL 5

Still no answer from your side . Complaint registration date 09 august .

todays date 22 august

To: jch-india-customercare
Subject: Re: Hitachi Customer Service – Service Support

Sir /madam

Please refer to your email dated 17 August 2018

You are requested to provide me the proceeding details about this case
What action has been taken till date from your side Till date

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 17 août 2018 à 16:13, jch-india-customercare <[email protected]> a écrit :
> Dear Mr Kataria,
> We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail.
> Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
> Be assured that we have read and evaluated your feedback.
> Meanwhile, kindly allow our service team to get back to you with a resolution in the shortest possible time.
> Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and assuring the best of the services.
> In case of any queries/clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us on Helpline numbers 1860-258-4848 / 756-788-4848/ 797-141-4848 or send an email to us.
> Assuring the best of the services...
> With Best regards,
> Komal
> Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited
> [cid:[email protected]]
> From: Karan KATARIA [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: 17 August 2018 15:37
> To: jch-india-customercare <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Hitachi Customer Service: Service Support REMINDER 4 Urgent attention Required
> Sir, Madam
> Hitachi customer care has been contacted so many times since 09 August . Emails have been sent to you on 10th as well as 13th August however , no response from Hitachi .
> Is it normal that Hitachi customer care has no answers to the customer's emails ? Or when they think that they are sending faulty devices to the customers , you dont reply
> You are requested to inform me when are you going to replace the faulty AC send by you
> No response from your side within the least intervals of time , I will be forced to forward all your email conversations to your senior management
> Mob : 9311119989
> ________________________________
> From: Karan KATARIA <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 5:42 AM
> To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> Subject: Fw: Hitachi Customer Service: Service Support
> Dear Team
> Please refer to my email dated 10th August 2018 . Please note that , I have not received any ansswer from your side till date . Kindly look into the matter and do the needful for the said window AC .
> ________________________________
> From: Karan KATARIA <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
> Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 6:53 PM
> To: jch-india-customercare
> Subject: Re: Hitachi Customer Service: Service Support
> Dear sir /Madam
> Your engineer visited and checked the ac today . He forwarded it to his senior . Please find below the attached form provided by him . You are again informed that this is the second time that we are getting this problem in this Ac . It is not been 1 month that we purchased it . This is not what we heard about the reputation of Hitachi at the time of purchase .
> Kind get it replaced at the earliest .
> [image1.jpeg]
> Mob 9311119989
> Envoyé de mon iPhone
> Le 10 août 2018 à 08:46, jch-india-customercare <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> a écrit :
> Dear Mr Kataira,
> Greetings from the Hitachi!!!
> We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail.
> We regret for the troublesomeness caused to you with regards to the complaint for your Hitachi Product.
> The field team from concern service center shall attend and resolve your grievance with a resolution in the shortest possible time.
> In case of any queries/clarifications please do call us on our Helpline Number 756-788-4848; 797-141-4848 and 1860 – 258 – 4848 or send us an email
> Assuring the best of the services.
> With Best regards,
> Purvi Trivedi.
> A Johnson Control - Hitachi Air conditioning Company.
> <image001.png>
> From: Karan KATARIA [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: 09 August, 2018 8:57 PM
> To: jch-india-customercare <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
> Subject: Window AC defect
> Dear Sir ,
> Please note that we have bought a new window air conditioner 1.5 ton of Hitachi on 14 july 2018 . At the time of purchase , the AC's compressor was not getting on for 3 days and then your technician came and made some new wiring of compressor . After so many days of trouble this problem got rectified . Now the AC is not cooling properly . It seems that only fan is working
> It has not even been 1 month that we purchased it and 2nd time this problem is being faced . Your are requested to look into the matter and get it replaced or refunded
> Waiting for your reply
> Mob 9311119989
> <image001.png>
> <image002.jpg>

Jul 22, 2017

DEFECTIVE A/C

Dear Karan Kher,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Karan Kher

Jul 20, 2017

DEFECTIVE A/C

I am writing this letter to you with deep pain.

I have purchased a window air-condition 2 ton from your dealer Jinal Enterprises, Dwarka New Delhi
MODEL: - RAW22KVD WINDOW AC 2.0TR HITACHI KAZE PLUS 2 STARS
PRODUCT ODU :- 162E20215
(THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE)
The air-condition was purchased in July 2106 and was installed in March 2017 for the first 2 weeks it was working very good and we though it is good but soon we realized that we made a big mistake. The A/C had a problem of ICE FORMATION , we contacted your customer care they told us that a/c needs to be serviced your person came and did it but the problem again occur on 2 may we make the complaint to your customer care complaint no is 17050303003 , your person came and he taught us that how to operate a/c (for your knowledge I have 7 a/c in my house ) , we though we are wrong and we started using on CE mode with temperature 22 degree on the remote . On 27 may we raised the same complaint that our issue is not solved complaint no is 17052704289, your person came and saw the a/c and told us that he has done some setting changes now the a/c will work ok we said ok. He also braked our grill while fitting it back. We also informed the dealer from which we have purchased the a/c he told that he will consider the matter and will get back to us.
Then on 15 June we again called the customer care with the same complaint 17061503723 and we had a word with your Delhi Kirti nagar office they told us that they will consider the matter. there person came and told us that he will do some setting and the a/c will work fine we said ok and we also informed the dealer about it.
We made the complaint again with the same problem to your person and our dealer said that they want to take the a/c to the service center and will do the repair work we said ok on 18 June 2017 they took the a/c with them and fitted it back on the same date and told us that we have done some gas flushing and other works ow it will work fine but nothing happened. We again made the complaint on on 23-06-2017 complaint no 17062302395 for the same issue now Mr. Harender mobile on 9711270582 came into the picture and told us that he will send some person to look after the complaint but no one came and nothing happened.
In the Mean while we kept on posting the pictures of the ice formed a/c both to the dealer and to Mr. Avkash. We had a talk with Mr. Avkash on 25.07.2017 and he said that he will send his person to our home to see and solve the issue, his person came and he replaced sensor and told us that the a/c will work fine. but nothing happened and we again filed a complaint to you customer care on 05/07/2017 complaint no 17070505142 for the same.
We had a talk with the dealer and Mr. Avkash on daily bases and they keep on saying that they will do something to solve our problem

Than on 07/07/2017 Mr. Avkash told us that he will get the a/c replaced on 09-07-2017 I received a message from Hitachi that my complaint for a/c replacement is registered and will be processed shortly.

After that till, they called me and told me that due to GST the company is not doing billing and I must have waited for 2 or 3 days more for the same.

But till today 20-07-2017 I have not received any replacement of my a/c and I am facing problem.

Now I want the higher authorities and responsible person of the company to intervein the matter and get it solve for me.
I am going though mental torcher due to this a/c and my family is getting disturb as daily I must wake up in mid night to switch off the a/c and waited for 1 or 2 hours for ice melting. I am a heart patient and blood pressure patient and want to have a good sleep. I spender Rs 35000/- for my rest but this a/c has given many sleep less and restless night to me.

I am very much disappointed from the feedback and survive which Hitachi has given to me.

Please solve my problem as early as possible or I will be going to consumer court and take legal action against both of dealer and manufacturer.

Thanks & regards

Karan KHER

Apr 29, 2017

Dear Sandeep31,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Apr 20, 2017

Dear Sandeep31,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Sandeep31

Apr 18, 2017

Defective AC

I bought an AC on 9/04/17. From day 1 it is not working. Its green light is blinking. Till 3 days not even a single drop of water drained out. Daily , for hours its fan does not work.This AC stops working after running for 3-4 hours, creating suffocation in the room.I have already registered a number of complaints but every time they send their unproffesional, untrained technician/service man who just fills the gas or change PCB but still it is not working properly. I bought this AC from chroma but now I think that I have not purchased an AC but only a headache.
nikhal mittal

May 12, 2016

NOT SERVISE

I HAVE PURCHASE A NEW HITACHI AC VIJAY SALES IN PITAMPURA DATE 22-05-2015
THIS NOT COOLNG I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAIN AND AGAIN THIS COMPANY BUT COMPANY NOT SOLD MY COMPLAINT
THIS PRODUCT ON WARRIENT
amitgupta200647

May 1, 2015

at not doing proper cooling

I bought the window ac last year on 19 July 2014 since last day it is not cooling poor product inspire of multiple complaints no body turned up pathetic product
Some please look into it asap
Amit gupta

May 25, 2013

Non Working of AC

I have Purchased Hitachi 1.5 Ton Window AC from Sargam Electronics, Adarsh Nagar
on 13th May, 2013. A/c is not cooling a 10x10 Room, I had lodged complaints
3-4 times, but no result.

Dhiraaj Abichandani
B-10/16, Sec-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085
9868860392, 9868018875, 32990444

Mar 29, 2012

not giving service after sales

It is to inform you that I had purchased an Hitachi Air conditioner from one of your dealers in Bhubaneswar namely Bluray Solutions.
The grill of this 1.5 ton ac was broken from the beginning and I am not getting any positive response to replace the same from the dealer as well as your service center.
The behavior of your attendants is very miserable. They keep on giving times but never turn up. Moreover after getting their pockets filled they just don’t care about the customers.
I would like to know the real time required to get this replaced . If it doesn’t happen in a fixed defined set of time I will be forced to go to the consumer court regarding this issue.

May 30, 2011

NON RESPONSE OF MY COMPLAINT

Sir I made a complaint on 20th May 2011 that my service is due on the Split AC which I purchased last year from CHROMA Kamla Nagar. The complaint number given is 11052002138 but despite umpteen number of request to attend this complaint, no one has bothered to take action on this. The response of the call center executive is even worse. One person says it will be completed within 48 hours, the other person say it will be attended within 72 hours and the third executive says it will be attended within 7 days. All the deadlines have been over but no one has visited my house to attend my complaint. Can you tell me what shall I do . Iam aforwarding this complaint to consumer forum also to guide me what action can I take as a consumer if such reknown companies beahve like this.

SK Thakur
Model town delhi 110009

poor service

i am having d hitachi's a.c...its not working properly ...i am having d a.m.c also..my problem is that ur employees came at my home to look at d a.c..taken a.m.c now its being 15 days we r calling them there is no response ...they havent taken my a.c for d servicing yet....we keep trying there numbers... they didnt response to our problem.. so kindly look into my matter....n suggest me what should i do to get rid of this humiliation....Your servicing employees are so useless....

poor service

hi,
im requested to all my friends, dont purchase hitachi air condition, poor se bhi poor service hai, im suffering from it from last one month& there is no reply frm there team.complaint no 11041601399
Amit
delhi

not giving service after sales

I own a Hitachi window air conditioner that need service. We have been filing complaints with Hitachi helpline every day since 16/4/11 ( daily 2-3 times) and each time we are told that service will be provided soon by their service centre. Till date nothing has been done.we are suffering acute mental agony in this blistering heat, but Hitachi has shown nothing but a very callous attitude and useless and hopeless service. Our complaint no. with their helpline is 11041601399,
im also providing u the name of executives whom i taught abt that on helpline sonal,disha,sanjay & many more...one month going to complete & no response from hitachi
Sir please take the strictest action against them so that they stop taking their customers for granted.

Amit
delhi

Apr 24, 2011

DEFECTED AIR CONDIONER

I, Jatin Nindawat, bought an Air Conditioner on 25-03-2011 from Om electronic, 30/D-6, sector-6, Rohini-85. He sold me the defected Air conditioner. I complaint to him but he told me that now the company is responsible for that. Then I complaint in company many time by call or email but they make excuses all the times. My complaint numbers are 11041801404, 11033100688, 11032700075.

Please do some strict action against them. I will be very grateful to you.

thanking you,

jatin nindawat
Mob:- 9811118124
User302013

Jan 25, 2011

very poor service and 3 door fridge not made for india ..never cools

Sir ,
We had bought HITACHI 3 door ,366litres fridge but ever since we have bought it gave trouble and Hitachi consumer service have tried to repair it but it works only for few months after repair . There charges for repair and parts are so high that one can buy a new fridge for that much.
The technology they are selling is not meant for indian summer , which even there repair personnel say and give ridiculous excuses for not cooling like keep the fridge in room with cooler or aircon!!

We feel cheated as HITACHI has sold a product which is very expensive and that does not work properly , moreover they have very poor customer care . The fridge has become a burden an a white elephant .....being very expensive we are not able to discard it or even get it repaired continuosly at very high cost.

I have regularly complained to the Hitachi people and have complete communication .