Hitachi Model FFR - VG660PND3 GGR

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hitachi Model FFR - VG660PND3 GGR

Sep 15, 2020

Dear Megha,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Sep 14, 2020

Door, cooling and gasket

Sir worst company service I have experienced after 15days of payment still they replied to me that part yet not come when it will come we will infirm you. They don't bother to revert mail or call me for update when we call them every time they reply part yet not come in 15days time you can receive part from out of India also. Sir I have checked many complaints against hitachi and in majority complaint people are not satisfied with their service they take advance payment and than doesn't bother to reply or install the part. They all are frauds.

Aug 17, 2020

Dear Megha,

We are really sorry for the experience you had. We have notified your concerns to our field service team and they shall contact you very soon. Furthermore, please note as lockdown still continues, our field service operations are working with limited staff. Because of the government regulatory guidelines on the COVID-19 outbreak, there could be considerable delay in attending the complaint. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Aug 16, 2020

Hitachi company

Model FFR - VG660PND3 GGR
First I will start with worst fridge please don’t take it

I have purchased 3 years back Hitachi 2 door 660 liters glass door fridge from starting colling was not that great and the door alignment was also not good after exact 1 year and 1 month the door was came down so I call Hitachi department they have given me quotation of 25000/- they told me that we have to replace the door it will not repair imagine within a year it arises I was shocked to hear this then I temporary repair from local technician in just 1400/- rs. And in 2nd year gasket problem arise my local technician told me that he will not able to replace you have to replace from company imagine in 2 years door and gasket problem. We have used other brands also but this kind of worst product I have never experienced in any fridge gasket and door or any kind of problem comes after 6 7 years.

Please Hitachi improve your quality in 75000 range this kind of thing doesn’t happen.

9819600010