HMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about HMWSSB

vamshi45

Feb 18, 2016

Drainage water mixed with manjeera water in tulip gardens, puppalguda on 2016-02-16

The General Manager (ENGG)
HMWS & SB
Water Works Dept.
Khairtabad, Hyderabad.

Sub: Pipeline of Manjeera water was broken and drainage water came on 2016-02-16 in Tulip gardens colony, Puppalguda

On Feb 16th evening, when the manjeera water was released, we got drainage water entirely. We had to completely drain the water outside and clean the tanks as it was smelling very badly.

On checking with others, it was known that a construction work near the road broke the manjeera water pipeline and caused drainage water to be mixed.
Please address this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regds.
Vamshi
LakshmiChamarthy

Feb 15, 2016

Water Supply ISsue

In Venkatapuram Tirumala City Colony (Ajacent to Bhoodevi Nagar) behind Maha Bodhi School, we have water supply issues.THe water is stinking/foul smell, the water is supplied for one hour that too the pressure of the water is very less.
We have complained to the person who visits our colony, but all in vain.
Request you to kindly look into the issue.
nagaraju191@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2016

water Bills generating without connection

CONNECTION NO.615724516 NAME K.CHANDRAIAH H.NO.5.25.236/1,SRIRAM NAGAR Gajularamaram road, last one yea on words no water came my house many times i will complete water dpt he saying pending bill clear immediate disconect our connection and stop bill generating total outstading bill Rs:4300/- piad and 200/- disconetion charges also paid on oct15 connection also disconected on ocr15 but bill not stoped bill generating till date also
plz solve my problem

K.NAGARAJU
9948419133

water Bills generating without connection water Bills generating without connection

Nov 27, 2015

No Water supply

Greetings,
I am Santhosh Kumar a resident of Raj Nagar, Borabanda. There is no water supply since 4 days in our area. The one which supplied earlier was reddish in color. There are very old and infant living in our area they feel it difficulties in consuming this kind of reddish water. Please restore the water lines and supply in regular timings as per your schedule.

santhoshthesmarty@gmail.com
raghuramt

Nov 26, 2015

wastage of water during water supply by households and carelessness of leakage pipes

DEAR SIR
SPR HILLS OFHYDERABAD FALLS UNDER YOUSUFGUDA DIVISION THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS WASTAGE OF WATER DURING WATER SUPPLY BY HOUSEHOLDS AND DUE TO LEAKAGE OF PIPES WHENEVER THERE IS WATER SUPPLY IN OUR AREA WATER FLOWS ON ROADS I REQUEST U TO TAKE ACTION BECAUSE TO SAVE WATER AS IT OUR NATURAL RESOURCE
joeraag

Oct 26, 2015

Less pressure of water supply

Dear sir we are since many days are getting very very less pressure of water and it results insufficient water supply to our house . We request you to kindly probe the matter and rectify the same.

M R Raghunath Rao
Deputy General Manager in Indian Bank retd
H no. 21-72 VivekanandanagarDilsukhnagar
Hyderabad 500060
Phone 8121737734
lakshmaji tuttagunta

Oct 21, 2015

water bill for the month of Aug2015

I would like to bring to your kind attention that I have paid water bill (RS372/-) for the month of August2015 through on line banking system on 08/09/15 (pl. see payment receipt at the bottom) . Though the payment has done one month back against the CAN# 024252223 , but still the system is showing payment is due.. I request you to look in to this matter and update the payment accordingly.
lakshmaji

PAYMENT RECEPT
Transaction Acknowledgment
Thank you ! Your payment has been successfully received with the following details.
Please quote your transaction reference number for any queries relating to this request.
________________________________________
Transaction Status Success
Transaction Reference Number DSIB4007598651
Transaction Date and Time 08-09-2015 13:01:30
Can No. : 024252223
Bill Amount : Rs. 372.34
Bank Name : South Indian Bank

Note: Payment made today will be updated in the ledger by next day.
shekarnee1

Sep 13, 2015

Paying lineman and authorities to get water

Hi, I reside in Brahmanwadi, Begumpet (Hyderabad). I have raised a complaint against my society members from our apartment complex who have been trying to pay the lineman and the authorities to get water illegally. I have already sent twice complaint against this along with the mail that was circulated by the society members to the MD at HMWSSB (mdhmwssb@gmail.com) as well as have spoken and raised a complaint with the GM Mr. Mahesh Kumar at +91 99899 94221 on 10-Sep-2015 as well as posted a complaint on HMWSSB facebook but to my surprise there has been no reply or any kind of reply/ acknowledgement which I have so far received.

Is it that such a rule exists whereby apartment society unofficially pays HMWSSB to get sufficient water as this is not mentioned as part of RTI that is as part of the HMWSSB website. Also, why is that an email of the MD being provided in their website asking citizens to send grievances and not even acknowledging or replying to the email that is sent.

I will appreciate if I could get a response in this regards as I feel that it is not officially correct to pay the lineman and other authorities to get water by either individuals or by any apartment people.

Shekar
Voice: +91 90323 55696
shekarnee1@gmail.com
SanjayGupta_1967

Aug 31, 2015

WASTAGE of POTABLE DRINKING TAP WATER

A TAPLESS 1"public water supply next at 10-1-1109/10 in AC Guards is draining non stop gallons of precious water,please STOP WASTAGE

Sincerely,

Sanjay Gupta

+914023300095
Jayadarsini

Aug 24, 2015

No manjeera supply

Dear Sir /Madam ,

We have been a major water crisis in Whitefields Kondapur , there has been no manjeera water supply since one week. The tankers are also on strike it's been more than 24 hours we have got any water at all .Our neighbourhood area Anjaiah Nagar receive Manjeera water supply without interruption. Request the authorities to kindly look into the matter and please release the supply .

Thanking you in anticipation,
Madhumathi
Jayadarsini residency
Mohdmaqsood

Jun 28, 2015

illegal use of motors

hello sir
I am a resident of Mairaj Colony Tolichowki here the people Around us are using motors direct connecting to the water pipeline to get the maximum pressure causing the neighbours a nuisance.I have Complained to laneman but the failed to resolve the issue in these connection I request you pls do needfull.

maqsood
CAN NO 612113985
Shaikpet Div

Jun 1, 2015

Illegal use of Motor

Hello Sir,
I am a resident of Rajangar Borabandam here the people around us are using motors connecting them to the water pipe line to get the maximum pressure causing the neighbors a nuisance. I have complained several times to Board officials but the failed to resolve the issue. Please do needful

Santhosh kumar
santhoshthesamrty@gmail.com
concernedcitizenhyd

May 25, 2015

water timing problem

As it is summer, there is a water problem issue. in ghode ki khabar, hyderabad. the employee of water board who turn on water connection is unfair toward certain part of area. in ghode ki khabar region water timing is divided into multiple slot for each block so we expect time for each block should be same but he decide the timing and he favour some block by providing extra 15-30 minutes of water supply and their is no timing when he will provide water supply. in past 15 days 3 time he turn on water supply around 12 - 1 o clock in night. please take action against the guy.
concernedcitizenhyd

May 25, 2015

Sewage problem

I concerned citizen of hyderabad, in my locality lambi gali,near mosque,chudi bazar, hyderabad there is sewage problem. it need to be rectified otherwise their will be health issue. as it is summer gushing water evaporating and foul smell is generating. i urge authority to look into this matter. thanks in advance for your help.
sanugula

Apr 28, 2015

Website not working

HMWSSB website is not working - http://www.hyderabadwater.gov.in/ .
Please resolve the issue.
Bhaskar TG

Apr 17, 2015

Water leakage

Water is leaking on the main road near Indu Travels of Defence colony, Sainikpuri. Personally a complaint has been registered with the pumping station near Ramalyam temple 3 months back. Till now no rectification has been done.Would like to have contact numbers of higher officials to escalate the issue.

18/4/2015
Bhaskar TG
paarsigutta

Apr 17, 2015

illegal water connection

I already gave a complaint about illegal water connection on 08.04.2015.
Please do the favour to me.
Mohammed Osman

Apr 8, 2015

NO water supply for 9 days

I live in Farooq Nagar Falaknuma. CAN number: 618179227.This has become routine since 4-5 months that there is NO water supply in our area for almost a week. We have lodged numerous complaints about it. Whenever a complaint is lodged, there will be regular water supply (once in 2 days) for few weeks, again the same issue will arise. This is our humble request to look in to the matter seriously and help us to resolve the issue.

Thanking You,

Mohammed Osman.
paarsigutta

Apr 8, 2015

illegal water connection

Regarding paarsigutta water connections, 10-12 houses have illegal water coconnections. They using meter to get more water. other people not getting water properly. They have not paying theirs water bill. So please rake action at an early date. One of the house no had the illegal connection is H.No.11-3-664/94. In this lane all have two connections. One of these is illegal. So please do the favour.
md.ahmd

Apr 3, 2015

drainage water re-directed on road

We are residents of Viqar Nagar, Begumpet.
This complaint is regarding the drainage water being
re-directed on road by the residents of Viquar Manzil.
The drainage water flows on the road right in front of our houses.

This has been the situation for past many months.
This situation is so obvious for local authorities but no
action is being taken against the offenders.

This ia causing a lot of health concerns to me and my family.

Ahmed
R/O - 1-8-495/33 Viqar Nagar, Begumpet
Hyderabad
winny

Mar 31, 2015

water problem

Respected sir..
iam from kapra ecil..
we got new water connection and we are paying the bill since 3 to 5 months.. but when its starting we got water upto 2 to 3 times in a week for a hour..
but slowly its got reduced.. now in kushaiguda area they give water 3times a week...
but in our area.. i.e, bjr colony, jj colony, jamigadda etc they are releasing only once in a week... that tooo up to just 45 minutes..
please sir its summer and we having lot of problem with water...
please release atleast twice a week with extending time upto a hour..
THANK YOU.
SusanKrishna

Mar 12, 2015

Water tanker not serviced

I am a resident of Gautham Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyd -47. (Hno 20-36/1). We have a sever water problem -

1) we get water once in 5 or 6 days, sometimes delayed more, water bill paid upto date.
2) we booked to tanker due to water crisis, to add to our misery there is a severe delay for more thab
4) Moulali housing board and tarnaka both doesnot want to take responsibility of serving the residents
5) Customer care is very pathetic they are least bother about the problems.

Tanker booking no: 6026, 3607,2976
MIRZA VILAYAT ALI

Mar 5, 2015

INORDINATE DELAY IN SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER TANKER

I had booked a tanker on 24/02/2015 with token no:6883. My CAN No. is 614490945. 9 days have passed since the tanker was booked, till the evening of 05/03/2015 the tanker has not been received. I request the concerned authorities to help me in this regard.
Let me inform that I am regularly paying the water bills every month within the due date. My current balance is zero.
Mirza Vilayat Ali,
9-4-87/1/1/1/A, Al Kareem Colony,
Tolichowki, Hyderabad.
Faisalahmed

Feb 22, 2015

Regarding tanker issues and low water pressure

I, resident of H.No. 10-3-309/C & C1, Masab tank, HumayunNagar, Hyderabad, with CAN # 032152920 and 032131637. I booked a tanker on 15th February,2015 with token # 9784, regarding which i got a call on 22nd February, 2015 by one of your tanker drivers asking for directions to my residence. Upon explaining he stated that his tanker does not have brakes therefore he cannot get here and that he would have someone else contact me. Later another one of your tanker drivers contacted me and stated that the pipe is not long enough and that he would get someone else to contact me. Soon after this i got an SMS from HMWSSB stating that my tanker booking had been cancelled on account of unattended calls. I can provide you with call logs and text messages that can prove the contrary. What kind of a dysfunctional management are you running to have allotted tankers without any proper brakes and pipes. Do you expect us to provide the pipes in order to avail your services?
I have two water line connections and have been residing here for the past 8 years with the same problem. Does it take the HMWSSB 8 years to rectify a single problem? I also want to bring to your knowledge how incredibly inconsiderate and rude all of your employees have been that is the tanker drivers, linemen, the concerned incharges including some of your staff. They have shown complete lack of responsibility and have been extremely unhelpful. I request you to look into this matter as soon as possible as i am not interested in waiting for another deacade for you to rectify a simple water insufficiency problem. I hope i have reached the right person to fix this problem that has been troubling me for the past 8 years. Thank you.
sanjo_hai

Dec 11, 2014

Broken manhole cover

This is regarding broken of manhole cover, on Saturday (05.12.14) complain has been register with Token No:5812, and on Monday (07.12.14) i received a message that the Token No:5812 has been solved, since the cover has not been replaced and saying that the problem has been solved, daily i am calling to 155313, and the manager of the area (Shiva Shanker Mobile No-9989996423) this person given a wrong information that the cover has been replaced to HMWSSB customer complain.

Since many small children are passing on the road, a huge stone was kept on the cover that has been fallen in to the manhole

Sanjay